#1 Posted by Spartan101 (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok this is a simple test,each time the contestants lift the unbreakable bar,100 tons is added. The weight starts at 150 tons. Classic hercules version.WWhulk version,superman/wonder woman pre 52 versions. Who is stronger?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,vs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,vs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,vs,,,,,,,

#2 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

I say hulk because he will get madder at the fact that he can't lift the weight so will get stronger until he lifts it, glad Thor is not on here his strength is overrated

#3 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

superman wonder woman

eh?wwh?

herc or normal hulk

#4 Posted by Spartan101 (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438: world war hulk :-) herc classic one.

#5 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@troller: thor has been shown to be equal in strength to hercules tons of times, has held off hulk for an hour while hulk was getting stronger and has beaten supes a few times, plus would destroy WW so doesn't seem to be any reason he shouldn't be, and if normal thor isn't good enough just chuck in OF thor or RKT

#6 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spartan101: ok

superman

wonder woman

wwh

herc

#7 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#8 Posted by cloudzackvincent (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

@troller: thor has been shown to be equal in strength to hercules tons of times, has held off hulk for an hour while hulk was getting stronger and has beaten supes a few times, plus would destroy WW so doesn't seem to be any reason he shouldn't be, and if normal thor isn't good enough just chuck in OF thor or RKT

when did thor beat supes a few times?? andalthough this is a moot point since they dont count in this contet since u brought up RK thor... there are stronger versions of superman as well.... TR superman can outlift whatever version of thor

#9 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

I really do not know how and what sb said Generally speaking, we all agree that DC 's charater is more stronger, and marvel is has more powerful cosmic level being

#10 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

???????????

Supes wins.

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@troller said:

I say hulk because he will get madder at the fact that he can't lift the weight so will get stronger until he lifts it, glad Thor is not on here his strength is overrated

Thor strength is not overrated...it's underrated for the matter...

Hercules or Superman are the ones who will win this probably,but Hulk could too.
Wonder Woman..no.

#12 Posted by chriconz123 (582 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman definitely.

#13 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

no,superman>thor or hulk wwh stronger than thor@jeanroygrant said:

@troller said:

Thor strength is not overrated...it's underrated for the matter...

Hercules or Superman are the ones who will win this probably,but Hulk could too.
Wonder Woman..no.

thor=herc=normal hulk

superman

wonder woman(she strength is superman level)

wwh(stronger than normal hulk)

herc

#14 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5675 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman/ WWHulk ( the madder he gets the stronger he gets)
Hercules
WW

#15 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon said:

Superman/ WWHulk ( the madder he gets the stronger he gets) Hercules WW

what?superman>WWH

superman>herc

superman

ww

wwh

herc

#16 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1908 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Hulk in the end due to the whole rage factor.

#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

superman

wonder woman

wwh

herc

Superman,Hercules, and Current Hulk>stupid Wonder Woman

#18 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Superman. Then Hulk, then Hercules and last Wonder Woman

#19 Posted by whacknasty (5595 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems strange to me the theory that this version of Hulk, who is not savage or mindless, would be so continuously angry because he is...lifting weights...? : / lol

Supes or Herc gets my vote, followed by Diana and then Hulk

#20 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@a88378438 said:

superman

wonder woman

wwh

herc

the wonder woman is not far weak than superman,herc strength feats even not close superman

superman

wonder woman

@VercingetorixTheGreat: why?just because wonder woman is woman,man stronger than woman?

#21 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@a88378438 said:

superman

wonder woman

wwh

herc

the wonder woman is not far weak than superman,herc strength feats even not close superman

superman

wonder woman

@VercingetorixTheGreat: why?just because wonder woman is woman,man stronger than woman?

No i just think she's overrated...Hercules, Hulk & Superman are all stronger than her.

#22 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438: jeez. Don't turn this into a gender thing. Wonder Woman is just weaker. I'm not being sexist. Heck one of the strongest entities in marvel is a chick (death).

#23 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@a88378438 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@a88378438 said:

superman

wonder woman

wwh

herc

superman

wonder woman

No i just think she's overrated...Hercules, Hulk & Superman are all stronger than her.

lol,prove it?@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

@a88378438: jeez. Don't turn this into a gender thing. Wonder Woman is just weaker. I'm not being sexist. Heck one of the strongest entities in marvel is a chick (death).

how weak???help superman move the earth is weak???

OK,I am interested in seeing the" strong".scan feats

#24 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438: she is around 130 ton strength.... he has lifted a lot more then that

#25 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

tie between Hulk and Superman since their strength levels are equal.

m99

#26 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

@a88378438: she is around 130 ton strength.... he has lifted a lot more then that

Diana can lift way more than 130 tons.

#27 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

what?????ww lift 130 ton?????

you sure you really read comic???

@majestic99 said:

tie between Hulk and Superman since their strength levels are equal.

m99

superman>>>>wwh>herc=hulk

#28 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black: hey man im just going by the description in the comicvine page on her.

#29 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: @a88378438: I will prove it with your failed logic. Stop saying on every Wonder Woman battle that she moved 1/3 of the planet, because we don't know if she pulled he end of the deal. Seeing how Martian Manhunter & Superman are already physically stronger than her.

Let's start

Hulk

Hulk has more and more impressive strength feats than Wonder Woman!

Hulk has thrown Fing Fang Foom to the moon, while standing on the earth!!!

Hulk has held continets together, and has destroyed planets by coliding fists with a next person being Red-She Hulk.

Even if Hulk didn't destroy the planet alone, he still did half or more because everyone knows Hulk is stronger than Red-She Hulk.

Also you know what makes this even more impressive? Is that there fists didn't collide into the earth, but were met in the air, and the force,

and impact blew up the planet. Well they may have died, but hell i'm sure she would have too lol. I'm gonna start sticking up for the Hulk's strength from now on, because people like you seem to disregarding it...

Superman

Superman is stronger for obvious reasons nuff said...

Hercules

Hercules has had an arm westle with Thor that was throwing the planet out of orbit, for sakes.

Has moved an island, and has been proven time by time to be equal to Thor in strength. Thor's feats are lifting Midgard Serpent who should at the very least be as heavy as 1/3 of the planet, moving the world engine which is connected to the nine realms, this feat is beyond the Midgard Serpent,and Wonder Woman's feats combined. Broke Uru,Pushed the leaning tower of Pisa over with one finger, Admantium alloy, carved Uru out with his fingers with ease!!

Take into account that these feats, they did alone. If you realized all Wonder Woman's big Physical feats were all done with someone else, maybe implying she's not as strong as you make her seem. Now show me some of her's so i could prove you wrong once again. Oh, and don't bring up the Wonder Woman getting the best over Superman, because that was for three reasons. One, because he was mind controlled, 2 because she is fast enough to keep up, and, 3 she is a very skilled fighter, while he just punched and, kicked.

#30 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant:

Let me expose your lie

First, the serpent never show"1 /3 of the earth" only this forum some speculation, not established, if the guess can also be, I would say that that WW lift unlimited weight, because she lifted .eternity

World engine is a concept of myth, remember? Hercules also lift"the universe", these are not quantitative and abstract, I never in the manga to see the world tree and a true star contrast size, not established

Thor and Hercules mobile earth, this also is not established, because in the scan was not the earth, is exaggerated, the WW wins on the visual

#31 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

you stopped reading comics after 1941?

#32 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: What are hercules's recent strength feats?

#33 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438: Okay maybe i'm wrong about The whole Midgard Serpent equalling 1/3 of planet weight, but the world engine feat, and arm westling feat are not exaggerations. Look how big the Midgard Serpent is in the picture while it's wrapping around the earth.You could fully see in the background of the arm westling scan what;s happening and don't get me started on the world engine feat. Lol the other feats are still good

Bring some Wonder Woman scans so i could prove you wrong...and, no i don't want one of her pulling a planet with two people superior to her in strength.

#34 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa said:

Current Hercules is depowered to just about street level or a little above. He might only be in the 5-10 ton range.

#35 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa: The only comics i can get are at the library. However I was using the Comic Vine page on her

#36 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

Current Hercules is depowered to just about street level or a little above. He might only be in the 5-10 ton range.

The feats you are posting for Hercules are 30 to 40 years old. Wonder Woman was doing same thing back in 60's.

Those feats for hercules might be canon but those writers are either dead or out of commission. Don't tell me earth is going out of orbit if hercules(with his powers) and thor arm wrestle today.

#37 Posted by MrPuertillo (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad no gods are contesting. . . Oh wait.

Hercules wins this easy, he is a god come on.

#38 Posted by MemphisPro (40 posts) - - Show Bio

The hulk hands down,his strength isn't measured.. At all.. In all marvel,cannon or not.. It's fact.. Hulk starting off can lift the 150 tons with out any level increase.. So yea,herc would give him a run.. But in the end.. Hulk. Superman,I dunno.. It's not measured either with him,if I'm right.. But infinite strength for hulk.. So even there.. Infinite beats out all..

#39 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

The feats you are posting for Hercules are 30 to 40 years old. Wonder Woman was doing same thing back in 60's.

Those feats for hercules might be canon but those writers are either dead or out of commission. Don't tell me earth is going out of orbit if hercules(with his powers) and thor arm wrestle today.

Why would they not?

#40 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH or Supes

#41 Posted by MrPuertillo (342 posts) - - Show Bio

@MemphisPro: Infinite becomes 0, didn't the flash taught you that?

Hercs good friend Atlas it's holding earth. And it's established that Hercules it's the strongest of the Olympians.

We all know Stann Lee's quote so Hulk thingy ain't happening.

#42 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@a88378438: Okay maybe i'm wrong about The whole Midgard Serpent equalling 1/3 of planet weight, but the world engine feat, and arm westling feat are not exaggerations. Look how big the Midgard Serpent is in the picture while it's wrapping around the earth.You could fully see in the background of the arm westling scan what;s happening and don't get me started on the world engine feat. Lol the other feats are still good

Bring some Wonder Woman scans so i could prove you wrong...and, no i don't want one of her pulling a planet with two people superior to her in strength.

The world tree, it is just a concept of myth, I don't know how to contrast in the reality of planet or what, remember Hercules lifted the universe? Do you believe it can lift the universe?

This is ridiculous, Hercules and Thor move the earth, sorry, I didn't see the earth in the scan, Hercules mobile island need to fight, I don't know how he can move the earth

Unless you can scan proved, Hercules or Thor, or their enemy's strength enough to move the earth, and they are the stronger than them enemy, I can agree that this is not an exaggeration, but I 've never seen

If only a writer.say thor and herc could move earth,

I also have

WW move the earth, yes, Superman and MM is stronger than her, but, she still do work to move earth, either in the visual or anything, is very powerful feat

I don't understand, don't you think this feat is visually Vitor better than Hercules feat?

#43 Edited by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Because it doesn't make sense. Today's writers are trying to make as much sense as possible.

It is upto you to notice the difference between silver age and modern age. Nothing makes sense in comic books, if Thor did something in last 10 years it means he can still do it because those writers from last 10 years are still writing comic books.

#44 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

I know that in his story ( he gives a child a story ) that he held up the earth

But this also is the concept of myth, I remember in the DC Hercules also raised the" sky" looks like there are many stars

It doesn't make sense, just a myth

#45 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant: Because it doesn't make sense. Today's writers are trying to make as much sense as possible.

It is upto you to notice the difference between silver age and modern age.

@a88378438 said:

But this also is the concept of myth, I remember in the DC Hercules also raised the" sky" looks like there are many stars

Okay forget those scans and move on to the big question. Do you really think Wonder Woman is stronger than the God of strength?

#46 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: I m not here to discuss who is stronger. I just don't understand why do people use feats from 60's and 70's?

#47 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman ..... he actually lifted more than a mountain ....... Wonder Woman is in second .... she pulled 1/3 of the planet and out muscled DC Hercules ..... I've seen more strength feats from Hulk so I'll give him third .... Hercules comes in last ......

@RyuHayabusa: The only comics i can get are at the library. However I was using the Comic Vine page on her

Fail..... why don't you read some comics instead of getting info from an incomplete and hardly reliable source ... you do come off as chauvinistic

@MrPuertillo said:

Glad no gods are contesting. . . Oh wait.

Hercules wins this easy, he is a god come on.

Hercules got his ass handed to him by Hulk on several occasions ..... so that "god" thing means nothing .... he also has the least strength feats.

@MemphisPro said:

The hulk hands down,his strength isn't measured.. At all.. In all marvel,cannon or not.. It's fact.. Hulk starting off can lift the 150 tons with out any level increase.. So yea,herc would give him a run.. But in the end.. Hulk. Superman,I dunno.. It's not measured either with him,if I'm right.. But infinite strength for hulk.. So even there.. Infinite beats out all..

Hulk doesn't have infinite strength, if so then he could handle Zeus.....and you don't even know what kind of power anyone else is packing...one sided bias anyone...

#48 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@a88378438 said:

Okay forget those scans and move on to the big question. Do you really think Wonder Woman is stronger than the God of strength?

I don't know, it depends on what the" god"

Because, SA Superman stronger than any God ( in addition to the level, like TOAA, Lucifer, the monitor )

WW ' s strength is from the earth itself, it is the power of God

#49 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: calm down. You don't wanna get banned again.

#50 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: calm down. You don't wanna get banned again.

LOL.

@a88378438 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@a88378438 said:

I don't know, it depends on what the" god"

Because, SA Superman stronger than any God ( in addition to the level, like TOAA, Lucifer, the monitor )

WW ' s strength is from the earth itself, it is the power of God

Okay can i have some Wonder Woman feats now???

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant: I m not here to discuss who is stronger. I just don't understand why do people use feats from 60's and 70's?

Because it wasn't rectonned.