Weight Lifing Contest

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By brainiac 1.0

Everbody starts off with 50,100,1,000,10,000,100,000,1,000,000,1,000,000,000 tons. Who is the last man standing and the first one out. Who wins and why.

Morphid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Morphid

pixelized says:

"Thor because i like his picture"

Oh my god man!

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By pixelized

Thor because i like his picture

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Satyrquaze

Sadly, the smart money and the fan-boy money is on WWH. He has potentionally unlimited strength... and has never been angrier.

I'm honestly sure how that compares to the current incarnation of Thor.

But unless someone figures out how to dose Hulk with some morphine... I just don't see him losing this.

I also see Gladiator going out first, he only super-strong for so long as his confidence holds up... nothing shakes confidence like seeing someone these other guys trying to psych you out.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Apparition

gladiator has to be the weakest cause i remember him struggling to lift the baxter building. that's heavy but its not heavy enough for any of the others to be struggling.

i'll say sentry next because of how much he struggled trying to catch that helicarrier. he still never lifted it on his own. wonderman and ms fantastic had to show up and help him out. i think everyone else is stronger than that.

thor's lifted part of the midgard serpent and odin's sword and he pummels gladiator in hand to hand fights, so i'm guessing he's stronger then the first two on this list. hard to say but i think its true.

next we have world war hulk. hulk's supposed to have limitless strength but we never really see him use it. he suffers cause he seems like he's around the same strength as thor or maybe a little bit stronger and the fact that everyone else on this list is a superman clone or superman villain.

bizarro never seemed to be on superman's level exactly but if he is, he still seems to me like he's weaker than the others after him on this list. it could be real close where he only loses by something less than a ton but it seems like he would go out before the other dc characters.

he's a clone of superman so he should be on superman's level so i'm putting him here with bizarro. they can both go out at the same time or with cs a little after biz because cs has improved on his body but they both go out before superman and i'll tell you why later.

darkseid's supposed to be stronger than superman so this is where i'm putting him. it may be close but before they weakened the character he was clearly stronger but even now he seems like he would last longer than the others who go out before him.

you'd think i'd say doomsday was the strongest and he's supposed to be but i dont think he is.

superman is number one on my list. why? cause he seems to be able to do anything that's needed. like thor and hulk he's always strong enough for whatever he tries to do. i dont remember seeing any of those three struggling with anything so its like they all do have unlimited strength but i didnt put the other two up here because their strength feats dont match superman's they may be unlimited in marvel but that doesnt seem to be the same as being unlimited in dc. but if superman actually does have a limit, he surpasses it whenever he really needs to, so he'd surpass the limit that holds back bizarro and cs and end up beating darkseid and doomsday.

and that's my list!

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By !Drake!

Satyrquaze says:

"Sadly, the smart money and the fan-boy money is on WWH. He has potentionally unlimited strength... and has never been angrier. I'm honestly sure how that compares to the current incarnation of Thor. But unless someone figures out how to dose Hulk with some morphine... I just don't see him losing this. I also see Gladiator going out first, he only super-strong for so long as his confidence holds up... nothing shakes confidence like seeing someone these other guys trying to psych you out."
correct
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juggernaut.

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By !Drake!

Juggernaut may be strong but he wouldnt qualify for this competition.

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By !Drake!

Juggernaut may be strong but he wouldnt qualify for this competition.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

!Drake! says:

"Juggernaut may be strong but he wouldnt qualify for this competition. "

whys that

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Zenma

superman :P

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn

Superman would win here. At his weakest point Superman can lift over 100,000 tons. He can actually lift beyond that, thats just his minumum pressing limit.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the creator

My list (starting with the weakest) detailing the reasons why they are at their respective positions.

Sentry: I would rate him around the 100,000 tonne mark. He did fail to stop a falling fully loaded hellicarrier, requiring assistance from Wonderman and Ms Marvel. The hellicarrier should weigh around 50,000 tonnes.

Current Thor: Without using the Thor (Odin) power to enhance himself, I would rate him around the 125,000 tonne mark. He has lifting a section of the Midgard serpent (in 1 comic it shown as around a 300’ length) and he has lifted and thrown the Odin sword.

Gladiator: I would rate him around the 150,000 tonne mark. He did struggle to lift the Baxter Building but that is a 35 story building that must weight almost a 100,000 tonnes. He fought classic Thor several times but he has held his own and Thor was wielding Mjolnir in these fights.

WWH: I would rate him around the 500,000 tonne mark. He easily pummelled the Thing and snapped Colossus’s wrists.

Cyborg Superman: Again, he duplicated Supermans strength at the time of Supermans death against Doomsday. So his strength is inferior to Doomsday and he has not benefited from any power upgrades directly to his strength as Superman has.

Bizarro: His strength is the same as Supermans at the time he was duplicated. Superman has undergone a few power upgrades simce his apparent demise at the hands of Doomsday (most notably when he was repowered by the Eradicator).

Darkseid: In the comics I have read and other official source materials, Darkseid was positioned at around ½ the strength of Superman. From the recent outings he has seen however, against the man of steel, I think that this needs revising upwards.

Doomsday: Originally stronger than Superman, his death at the hands of Superman I have no doubt increased his strength slightly when he regenerated. However, Superman’s power increases I think offset this and so that is why I put him in second place.

Superman: Still the benmark and with a few power upgrades since his death, still the strongest.

Avatar image for superboy_prime_10000
Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just kidding.

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers