Weapon X vs X-Men Gauntlet

pr0xyt0xin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pr0xyt0xin

Wolverine, Deadpool, Sabretooth, X-23 (most current versions)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Weapon X gets 10 minutes prep time. But NO BREAKS between waves (as if they need them). Fight starts in Central Park at sunset. Morals on for X-Men, morals off for Weapon X. How far do they get?

Round 1: 1960s

• Cyclops
  • Marvel Girl
  • Iceman
  • Beast
  • Angel

Round 2: 1970s

• Banshee
  • Colossus
  • Nightcrawler
  • Sunfire
  • Storm

Round 3: 1980s

• Dazzler
  • Havok
  • Longshot
  • Psylocke
  • Rogue

Round 4: 1990s

• Bishop
  • Cable
  • Forge
  • Gambit
  • Jubilee

Round 5: After twenty minutes of rest all the fallen X-Men come back to life as Marvel Zombies (morals off). Magneto swoops in to help the Weapon X team.

Kario1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prep time wouldn't do much good for weapon X as they are none for less planning and more on the spot action. I would have to say that Weapon X team would take the fight, at least for the first 5 rounds (if we consider marvel girl hasn't reached her full abilities as phoenix yet). The last round could be quite tough though. Despite the healing factor, they probably would not be able to take the x-men with magneto. Magneto pretty much takes out wolverine, and X-23. Sabertooth wouldn't be able to hold his own against the X-men, and deadpool would keep a good fight, but still would eventually lose.

pr0xyt0xin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By pr0xyt0xin

I'm sorry I meant Weapon X gets Magneto vs all the zombie x-men.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I say they stop at Round 2. Storm was a known powerhouse in the 1970's and no one on the weapon X team is immune to her as well as Sunfire's powers. Also Knightcrawler can bfr.

pr0xyt0xin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree no one is immune to lightning. Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like their healing factors would be enough to circumvent that. Assuming Nightcrawler does remove one or all of them from the battlefield (and survives that endeavor) what's to keep them from coming back?

pr0xyt0xin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump