daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By daak1212

Team 2 in I think maybe a stomp

The fact you gave Bats more prep than Weapon X shows the bias here. Batman in standard gear is a walking arsenal of plot weapons

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@TheAcidSkull said:

im gonna have to go with team 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 202122

@daak1212 said:

The fact you gave Bats more prep than Weapon X shows the bias here. Batman in standard gear is a walking arsenal of plot weapons

I give Batman more prep because all 5 of Weapon X members have regeneration

I gave Batman more prep time because all 5 of the Weapon X members are walking WEAPONS

BIAS? No! If anything this fight is bias towards weapon X

I HATE Batman... I think he is overrated but without the extra prep this would not be a fair fight

15 minutes more prep for Batman... WOW i must really love Batman and his pals because there is no way the extra 15 minutes makes it a fair fight?!

This is no stomp in any way shape or form

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By KainScion

team 1 in a stomp.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By daak1212

@202122 said:

@daak1212 said:

I give Batman more prep because all 5 of Weapon X members have regeneration

I gave Batman more prep time because all 5 of the Weapon X members are walking WEAPONS

BIAS? No! If anything this fight is bias towards weapon X

I HATE Batman... I think he is overrated but without the extra prep this would not be a fair fight

15 minutes more prep for Batman... WOW i must really love Batman and his pals because there is no way the extra 15 minutes makes it a fair fight?!

This is no stomp in any way shape or form

Actually yes. Batman pelts all the members with ice pellets and freezes them all. Batman isnt a logical person Batman is Batman. When Batman desires to do something he does and keeps on doesing

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AweSam

20 minutes of prep for team bat? Give team one Galactus at least.

JustoCrusto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JustoCrusto

why did you chose these people for team 2 you could have gave them Tim Drake,Jason Todd, that would be the whole thing and heck why not through little Damien in the mix lol. but I think this would either end in a stalemate or team two wins bye capture. but this is just one scenario I think team 1 could just as easily rip these guys to shreds if they weren't careful.

desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By desmond006

I say team 1 wins. morals give Weapon x a sight advantage. If team 2 goes in for close range they will die.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By Strider1992

I know people always say Batman is a prep god (which I won't deny) but can anyone give me a scan of him doing anything that could possibly take out a whole team of re-generators in 20minutes?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Saren

I am not sure why the OP specifies that the X-team is pre M-day, none of these people lost their powers in the Decimation.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By spawn_123

@KainScion said:

team 1 in a stomp.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By FourthDeity

Bats isn't doing a damn thing in 20 minutes.

Saber,Wolvy and X-23 won't go down to anything he can produce in 20 minutes.@CitizenBane: He probably ment to make it so deadpool had his healing

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Saren

@FourthDeity: Deadpool's healing has nothing to do with the X-gene, nor was it affected by M-day.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CitizenBane: Zero lost the powers he had as Maverick.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Saren

@Morpheus_: I thought his brother was Maverick? Or something like that?

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By FourthDeity

@CitizenBane: I know I'm just saying the OP may have not known any of that -shrug-

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CitizenBane: Same guy, different attire and codename. Even though I much prefer him as Zero.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By daak1212

batman causes M-Day with his anti-mutant spray

Hung_Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hung_Justice

It could've been a good fight if you replaced the archers with people from the actual bat family (Huntress would've been fine too.) But the team is going to need a lot more prep.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By ImmortalOne

Twenty minutes of prep time, Batman gets a tub full of liquid nitrogen. When Weapon X attacks, he releases the liquid nitrogen, freezing all of them.

No Caption Provided
KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#24  Edited By KainScion

@ImmortalOne: wow.......... just wow

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By Floopay

Weapon X. With their regeneration they can pretty much recovery from anything the Bats team can put out, and they can fight almost indefinitely. Deadpool can regenerate from having his head blown clean off. Agent X and Deadpool both have firearms in their standard gear, and they are nothing short of expert marksmen. Over and above this Wolverine is indestructible, so anything the Bats team is going to put out he'll recover from.

What makes this a win for me, is that the Bats family is going to put one person down, and before they can get a second or third person down, that first person will be back up and fighting again. However, when a Bats family member goes down or is killed, they're done. Not to mention those claws X-23 and Wolverine have, if they get hit home they're taking somebody out of the fight! I just don't think the Bats family has what it takes to get ALL OF THEM down before the others get up and start fighting again.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#26  Edited By ReVamp

@Morpheus_ said:

@CitizenBane: Zero lost the powers he had as Maverick.

I think he lost all of his powers actually. Pre M-Day he had his powers changed from Maverick to Agent Zero, post M-Day he lost all of them.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Team 1 wins due to having regeneration powers. I would say Wolverine has fighting skills on par with or near to Batman, and again the healing factors mean that team 2 isn't getting a single win here.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@ReVamp: The powers he had as Zero were the byproduct of Weapon X tampering, not his mutant gene. It's true, in his post M-Day appearances he has not demonstrated any powers but that seems more like the choice on the writers' behalf rather than him being depowered because of that certain event - it would make as much sense as Deadpool getting depowered, for instance.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ReVamp

@Morpheus_ said:

@ReVamp: The powers he had as Zero were the byproduct of Weapon X tampering, not his mutant gene. It's true, in his post M-Day appearances he has not demonstrated any powers but that seems more like the choice on the writers' behalf rather than him being depowered because of that certain event - it would make as much sense as Deadpool getting depowered, for instance.

The thing is that the powers he had as Zero, as you said, were a product of the Tampering he had from Weapon X. However this tampering didn't give him new powers, it actually changed the powers that he already had. Since the second power set was based on his original Mutant Power set, it makes sense that he would lose them when he lost the ability to use his X-Gene.

TheAnnihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#30  Edited By TheAnnihilator

@FourthDeity said:

Bats isn't doing a damn thing in 20 minutes.

Saber,Wolvy and X-23 won't go down to anything he can produce in 20 minutes.@CitizenBane: He probably ment to make it so deadpool had his healing

Ladies and gentleman, this.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@ReVamp said:

@Morpheus_ said:

The thing is that the powers he had as Zero, as you said, were a product of the Tampering he had from Weapon X. However this tampering didn't give him new powers, it actually changed the powers that he already had. Since the second power set was based on his original Mutant Power set, it makes sense that he would lose them when he lost the ability to use his X-Gene.

I don't see how his corrosive touch was in any way related to kinetic energy absorption. I don't remember them specifically stating they altered his pre-existing abilities, either, but I'll have to double-check.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ReVamp

@Morpheus_ said:

I don't see how his corrosive touch was in any way related to kinetic energy absorption. I don't remember them specifically stating they altered his pre-existing abilities, either, but I'll have to double-check.

I'm pretty sure that the corrosive touch was related to the kinetic absorption he had. I may be wrong though, I only recall it vaguely.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@ReVamp: I'm too lazy to check now, lol.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ReVamp

@Morpheus_ said:

@ReVamp: I'm too lazy to check now, lol.

I'll do it. Weapon X series, right?

Romulus9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Romulus9000

This is easy. I think it is as fair as it can be i suppose no morals wich gives the edge to X force team, but the 20 minutes of prep is what gives it to bats team.

You gotta think for a second BATMAN HAS ALREADY PLAYED THIS SCENARIO OUT 3 YEARS AGO WHILE HE WAS BORED HE KNOWS ALL THE ANGLES.

Batman takes wolverine

Green Arrow ( only because it's pre 52 ) takes Sabertooth

Cassandra takes x23 with ease

Nightwing takes Agent Zero with ease

Deadpool probably takes Connor. Connor is a monk and will be completely thrown off by a fighter like deadpool. ( yes i know he is one of the best martial artists in DCU ) i just feel Wade's got this one.

Verdict: Batman Team wins

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@ReVamp: Try Weapon X: The Draft - Agent Zero.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

im gonna have to go with team 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By 202122

@Romulus9000 said:

This is easy. I think it is as fair as it can be i suppose no morals wich gives the edge to X force team, but the 20 minutes of prep is what gives it to bats team.

You gotta think for a second BATMAN HAS ALREADY PLAYED THIS SCENARIO OUT 3 YEARS AGO WHILE HE WAS BORED HE KNOWS ALL THE ANGLES.

Batman takes wolverine

Deadpool probably takes Connor. Connor is a monk and will be completely thrown off by a fighter like deadpool. ( yes i know he is one of the best martial artists in DCU ) i just feel Wade's got this one.

Nightwing doesn't bring down Agent Zero

Green Arrow doesn't take Sabretooth

torzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By torzone

Team 1: Healing Factor.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Romulus9000 said:

Batman takes wolverine

no

Avatar image for iknoweverything
IKnowEverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By IKnowEverything

Weapon x team stomps

Romulus9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Romulus9000

@Ancient_0f_Days @202122 I did not come to comic vine to get in arguments. Those are my opinions. Ollie has bravado and I think he could take down sabertooth. He took down Solomon Grundy. And I also think that Dick could beat Agent Zero. He's one of the best martial artists on the DCU he also is arguably the most agile in the DCU.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Kinasin_

@daak1212 said:

Team 2

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By nefarious

20 minutes is not enough. 

Team Weapon X stomps.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Romulus9000 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days @202122 I did not come to comic vine to get in arguments. Those are my opinions. Ollie has bravado and I think he could take down sabertooth. He took down Solomon Grundy. And I also think that Dick could beat Agent Zero. He's one of the best martial artists on the DCU he also is arguably the most agile in the DCU.

whos arguing .......... oh yeah thats what you do here in comic vine .... argue your side so you can win the debate ..... if you arent here to prove your opinion ..... then what are you here for ..... lol at you actually thinking GA vs Grundy isn't PIS ..... that was probably a weak resurrected Grundy anyway .... standard Grundy KOs superman ...... Agent zero is pretty much like deadshot anyway ..... he's got better aim ...... and guns .... Ollie isn't even top 15 best martial artists in DC ..... not at all man .... Nightwing is the more agile than Ollie ... get em facts straight ...

Romulus9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Romulus9000

@Ancient_0f_Days If you are in here to argue then that is your business. I came to comic vine to discuss comic books with people and have good conversation. It is clear we disagree. Which is ok, disagreeing and debating is healthy. But not belligerent bashing. Also if you re read my post I never said Ollie was more agile dick I said the opposite and stated that Nightwing is arguably the most agile character in the DCU. Good day.

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheBatman586

Team 2 wins this.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Havenless

Team 1 steamrolls. I could see a scenario where Sabretooth alone takes down the archers. How many arrows would even slow him down?