Weapon X vs Beast Boy

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fetts

Professor Thorton wants Beast Boy to join the Weapon X program. He knows he won't join willingly and he can't simply walk towards him and make him join with the backup of the Teen Titans. So he creates a device which puts Raven in a coma. He contacts Beast Boy and gives him an address in Berlin. He knows his about feelings for Raven and knows he will come alone for her sake. Beast Boy only knows that Professor Thorton is some type of evil genius. He does not know he runs the Weapon X program but he does expect some type of trap. Beast Boy goes to the address and sees a man standing in the street as if he was expecting him. He can not see who it is. It's dark out.

"Where is she?" 

"The same place where these two fine ladies are going." 

The dark figure is Deadpool holding out two uzis. 

"Up your green ass." 

Wolverine, Sabretooth, X-23, Nightcrawler, Maverick, and Marrow also appear from the shadows. 

No Caption Provided
(Two adamantium katanas, two uzis, a rocket launcher, flash grenades, and a shotgun) 
(Two adamantium katanas, two uzis, a rocket launcher, flash grenades, and a shotgun) 
(Adamntium bones) 
(Adamntium bones) 
(Two pistols, two uzis, a machine gun, a sniper, 4 grenades) 
(Two pistols, two uzis, a machine gun, a sniper, 4 grenades) 

(Two adamantium sabers) 
(Two adamantium sabers) 
No Caption Provided

vs 
vs 

Weapon X is not trying to kill Beast Boy, but they will mortally wound him if need be. Beast Boy does not know his enemies' powers, but he will assume they can be killed. His main objective is to get Raven and bring her home safely.
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Blood_guts

holy sh*t murder stomp much?.... i think it would be a close fight between just wolverine and him.  with x-23 he gets butchered.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fetts
@Blood_guts said:
holy sh*t murder stomp much?.... i think it would be a close fight between just wolverine and him.  with x-23 he gets butchered.
What if turns into a T-Rex?? 
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Saren
@Fetts said:
@Blood_guts said:
They'll carve him up from head to toe no matter what he turns into. His only hope is to fly away. He has no chance of ever winning. 
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fetts
@CitizenBane said:
@Fetts said:
@Blood_guts said:
They'll carve him up from head to toe no matter what he turns into. His only hope is to fly away. He has no chance of ever winning. 
Ok......
Enerjak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Enerjak_

Unless Weapon X can shoot or cut through something make completely out of fire, I don't see how they're going to beat BB. 

No Caption Provided