• Wolverine
  • Sabertooth
  • Deadpool
  • X-23
  • The Gorgon [He is there as backup, despite not being part of W-X]

Rules:

• No BFR
  • All random encounters unless stated
  • DC Characters get Pre-52 and N52 feats.
  • Set in a skyscraper, Each floor is another level.
  • They will get full rest and healing after every other level.
  • In character unless stated
  • Standard gear unless stated
  • Full Teamwork

Round One

• The Batfamily [Batman, Kate Kane, Cassandra Cain, Tim, Dick, Jason, Damian]
  • 3 Minute heads up

Round Two:

• The BatRogues [Deadshot, Joker, Bane, Scarebeast, Mr. Freeze, The Riddler, Deathstroke, 5 Talons]
  • 3 Minute heads up for team

Round Three:

• Deadshot, Deathstroke & Batman
  • Carbonadium Bullets/Batarangs
  • Bloodlusted

Round Four

• Master Chief
  • Ultimate Captain America
  • 15 UNSC Soldiers

Round Five:

• Kingpin - Daredevil - Elektra
  • 1000 Hand Ninjas

Round Six:

• The Thing - Captain America - Ult. Captain America - Ult. Hawkeye - Taskmaster
  • All bloodlusted

Round Seven:

• Shadowland Daredevil
  • Black Tarantula

Round Eight:

• Joe Fixit
  • Ultimate Redskull

Round Nine:

• Midnighter [Bloodlusted]

#3 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

stop at 6 for sure... maybe 3 depending on how it goes down

#4 Posted by Juiceboks (8996 posts) - - Show Bio

stop at 6 for sure... maybe 3 depending on how it goes down

There's no way in hell they stop at 3. Especially not with Gorgon to blitz.

Assuming it's Wildstorm MN they stop there.

#5 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: no they stop at 5 dont you see Daredevil there... DD uses his snap kick of doom for the 1 hit KO or Gorgon

#6 Edited by Juiceboks (8996 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: no they stop at 5 dont you see Daredevil there... DD uses his snap kick of doom for the 1 hit KO or Gorgon

Damn..forgot about the the all-mighty Dare-kick. My apologies..

#7 Edited by Young_Murloc (687 posts) - - Show Bio

1.clear

2.clear

3.clear

4.clear

5.May lose IMO, that's a sh*! ton of ninjas lol.

6.definitely lose(but after an amazingly cool and bloody fight)

7.clear

8.I don't know much about Ultimate Skull, but I think they clear

9.clear

I think that they only lose at 8 IMO, and before everyone says but Midnighter blah blah blah........didn't he lose to both Zealot and Grifter before. If so he can't beat these guys.

#8 Posted by Pokeysteve (8298 posts) - - Show Bio

It's possible Batman's rogues stop them. Mainly because of Freeze. Plus they have a numbers advantage as well as ranged attacks. I'm unclear as to how Gorgon participates here.

#9 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Clear 1-6.

Have trouble at 7 because Shadowland DD is hard to debate against due to his low feat count.

Clear 8 pretty easily unless Red Skull gets the Cosmic Cube.

Have a chance at 9 if Midnighter doesn't have Doors.

#10 Posted by Jmarshmallow (6847 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehhh...stops at 5 IMO.

Jmarshmallow

#11 Posted by Pr0metheus (5159 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#12 Posted by Night4345 (4163 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Midnighter or clears. Don't know about Ult. Red Skull.

#13 Posted by Young_Murloc (687 posts) - - Show Bio

It's possible Batman's rogues stop them. Mainly because of Freeze. Plus they have a numbers advantage as well as ranged attacks. I'm unclear as to how Gorgon participates here.

I was thinking this a little bit too.

#14 Posted by dcandmarvel (555 posts) - - Show Bio

They clear particularly because of Gorgon he is a beast

#15 Posted by dondave (37380 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason solos

#16 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that they only lose at 8 IMO, and before everyone says but Midnighter blah blah blah........didn't he lose to both Zealot and Grifter before. If so he can't beat these guys.

He beat Zealot, unless having your own sword pointed at your throat and then conceding suddenly doesn't mean you got beat. And even losing to Zealot wouldn't be that bad considering she's a bulletproof, bullet-timing, move reading, superhuman that's been living and breathing close quarters combat for about 10,000 years. Midnighter's also beat Grifter more often than the other way around. Midnighter's actually killed Grifter before. The only time he lost to Grifter was in their team-up book, and if that doesn't make it's clear it's for plot, nothing will. Also, ABC logic? Please. Everyone loses sometime. It's not how we determine fights.

#17 Posted by Young_Murloc (687 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot:

Sorry, I wasn't trying to use ABC logic it just kind of happened. I just never say how Midnighter should be able to beat everyone just because he can play out the fight in his head, playing a fight over and over shouldn't give you an auto win over people that vastly out class him or in this case can't be planned for. Deadpool has proven that his moves are to random when he fought taskmaster. I know the fight doesn't say bloodlusted but if it were than Midnighter wouldn't be able to use his computer on Wolverine just like Mister X couldn't follow his moves. I just think Midnighter is overrated is all.

#18 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot:

Sorry, I wasn't trying to use ABC logic it just kind of happened. I just never say how Midnighter should be able to beat everyone just because he can play out the fight in his head, playing a fight over and over shouldn't give you an auto win over people that vastly out class him or in this case can't be planned for. Deadpool has proven that his moves are to random when he fought taskmaster. I know the fight doesn't say bloodlusted but if it were than Midnighter wouldn't be able to use his computer on Wolverine just like Mister X couldn't follow his moves. I just think Midnighter is overrated is all.

Gotta be on guard for weak logic, even from yourself. Especially from yourself. Maybe if you don't think of it as Midnighter simply playing a fight over and over again it would help. Think of it as him getting to know exactly what he needs to do to win, knowing what will kill or incapacitate his opponent and then exactly what moves he needs to make to be in position to pull that off. Yes, it's ridiculous, but this is comics and so what if he has a plot device in his head as long as its mostly consistent with how he's written. He IS Laplace's demon, the personification of the idea that if you know the precise location and momentum of every atom in existence you can calculate both the past and the future. That's what his power lets him do, as silly as it is. As for these characters not being planned for, there's nothing to suggest that would affect Midnighter. Strike that, there's one thing to suggest that would affect Midnighter, and that's the Joker trolling him in Dreamwar, but on both the fictional and real world level there are reasons to ignore that. On the fictional level, that wasn't even Joker. That was a construct made by a reality warper. Whether it follows the same laws that a real body or mind does is unknown. On the real world level, that story was FULL of Wildstorm characters not having their powers done right. Midnighter's combat computer can do things neither Taskmaster nor Mr. X can do, so I don't limit him by their past failures. When they can predict an entire day or predict the moves of a million aliens at once well enough actually engage them, then I'll consider that Midnighter might be slowed by something that gives them trouble.

#19 Posted by Young_Murloc (687 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot:

Normally I try to catch myself before something that narrow minded comes out and I apologize for that. I also completely agree and know what you mean about all of the badly written characters in Dreamwar, happens whenever there is any cross company crossover. I get what your saying and I see what you mean about using it to get the knowledge he needs to defeat his opponent and that does make it easier to understand. I only get annoyed when people put him in any kind of battle thread and expect something other than him stomping to happen, I just think he's better off not being used in battles, especially street level battles.