Weakest Marvel character that can beat Doomsday?

• 51 results
nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who is the least powerful Marvel character that could beat standard Doomsday in a random encounter?

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOAA

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one can beat him permanently as he will just keep coming back other than a few nigh-omnipotents and TOAA. But, I think Deadpool can stalemate him.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

No one can beat him permanently as he will just keep coming back other than a few nigh-omnipotents and TOAA. But, I think Deadpool can stalemate him.

He means characters that can K.O doomsday or at least kill him once.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Did I just see Deadpool's name here.........

Yes.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@frisky4: He must be talking about YouTube Deadpool, not comic Deadpool who would get punted to the next state by Doomsday.

The Deadpool that can break the 4th wall and has 4th wall awareness.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe a high tier version of Thor.

The preppers, especially via BFR could do it, so that includes Iron Man, Banner, Pym, etc.

But in a straight up brawl against something that regenerates and can go toe to toe with Superman, it'll take a high tier Thor or higher.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By transcendence

@leo-343 said:

@transcendence: Not seeing how that helps him against a big hulking behemoth that made Superman and the rest of the Justice League look like children with BB guns. Assuming this is pre 52 not that it matters which version of Doomdsday this is.

My initial reason was because Deadpool can't die just like Doomsday since Thanos cursed him so It'd be a stalemate. The 4th wall awareness allows him to realize he is in a comic book, videogame, movie etc. This is considered toonforce/reality warping which Doomsday has no defense for.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@transcendence: Doomsday would have no defence for it if Deadpool uses it in an offensive way, which he's literally never done. He just uses it to acknowledge himself which isn't high tier reality warping or toon force at all.

Seriously, Deadpool can't beat nor can he stalemate Doomsday as he'll get punted cross country... I can't belive I'm arguing this lmao.

So you're saying Doomsday can kill Deadpool?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Long Shot

EmoryToss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you count Deadpool's fourth wall abilities as powers, he is infinitely stronger than TOAA. Therefore, regardless of if you think he'd win or not, he certainly is not "the weakest Marvel character that can beat Doomsday."

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@frisky4: He must be talking about YouTube Deadpool, not comic Deadpool who would get punted to the next state by Doomsday.

YouTube Deadpool is on a higher level of reality warping than Mr. Mxyzptlk from what I hear.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By green_skaar

If you count Deadpool's fourth wall abilities as powers, he is infinitely stronger than TOAA. Therefore, regardless of if you think he'd win or not, he certainly is not "the weakest Marvel character that can beat Doomsday."

She Hulk also has fourth wall abilities :)

No Caption Provided

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: That's because he uses Toonforce and Mxy has Reality Warping. Toonforce > Reality Warping.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Frisky4

No.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Frisky4

@leo-343 said:

@frisky4: Did you know he can beat the Phoenix force because he can't die? He can beat Galactus, Odin, Eternity and The Living Tribunal because they have no way of killing him.

Apparently you can beat or stalemate characters out of your league because you can't die.

Noted. I think I'll get very far in my CaVs with this.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@frisky4: Cool, see ya, I can't be in this thread anymore or my brain will implode. I've seen someone claim Deadpool is better than TOAA. That's just too much for me right now.

Same.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: even though you aint serious everyone you mentioned has the capabilities to remove the curse, doc strange can do it these guys can do it easily

EmoryToss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By EmoryToss17

@frisky4 said:

@emorytoss17 said:

No.

No? He could conceivably leave the comic and force the writers to write him as stronger than TOAA. That's why its freaking stupid for the people earlier ITT to consider his 4th wall abilities part of his character's skill set.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

MAYBE Juggernaut or WWH

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@emorytoss17 said:

No.

No? He could conceivably leave the comic and force the writers to write him as stronger than TOAA. That's why its freaking stupid for the people earlier ITT to consider his 4th wall abilities part of his character's skill set.

Deadpool has never actually left a comic. Even if he did, TOAA is the writer. Fourth Wall breaking is simply a gimmick, he doesn't have the ability to do what you said. The fact that you think Toon Force & 4th Wall Breaking trumps omnipotence is just...no.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By fiodestromus
@frisky4 said:

@emorytoss17 said:

@frisky4 said:

@emorytoss17 said:

No.

Deadpool has never actually left a comic. Even if he did, TOAA is the writer. Fourth Wall breaking is simply a gimmick, he doesn't have the ability to do what you said. The fact that you think Toon Force & 4th Wall Breaking trumps omnipotence is just...no.

He could mean his doppelganger the one he faced in DvsD,

but Deadpool hasnt,She-Hulk has on some occasions though if I'm not mistaken

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@emorytoss17 said:

@frisky4 said:

@emorytoss17 said:

No.

He could mean his doppelganger the one he faced in DvsD,

but Deadpool hasnt,She-Hulk has on some occasions though if I'm not mistaken

Dreadpool was still in the realm of comics, obviously. He'd have to cross over into the real world to do the things that guy was saying, which is why I'm astonished I'm having this argument.

EmoryToss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@emorytoss17 said:

@frisky4 said:

@emorytoss17 said:

No.

We are in total agreement here. My first post was in response to someone talking about 4th wall breaking being one of his abilities. It is just a gimmick and should not be considered part of his skill set.

Toy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD is kryptonian. Since he has never shown resistance to it one must assume he comes with the standard kryptonian vulnerability to magic.

Weakest magic wielder.....Forge? He is likely too slow and hasn't shown much. So Danny takes it as weakest to beat him from the magic angle. Relatively easily actually.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kitty pryde can if she is morals off I don't see why she can't just phase his organs out.

Sue storm-creates a forcfeild in his brain.

Xavier if he's not hampered by writer PIS.

Reed with prep.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emorytoss17 said:

She Hulk also has fourth wall abilities :)

No Caption Provided

Yeah I saw a few of her scans of breaking the 4th wall.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor (If he doesn't brawl)

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Squirrel Girl

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@referee said:
@uugieboogie said:

Squirrel Girl

title says weakest not most powerful in all of comics

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@referee said:
@uugieboogie said:

Squirrel Girl

I apologize, You are correct, I am changing my answer to the Squirrels commanded by Squirrel Girl

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@referee: ahh much better. lol good to see your still around Ref... i missed you while i was gone

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By serrure
Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@referee said:

@serrure: Where you been?

busy as hell man. I got accepted into Texas Tech for the Fall. managed to pull my grades up into the top 10%

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@referee said:

@serrure said:

@referee said:
@uugieboogie said:

Squirrel Girl

I apologize, You are correct, I am changing my answer to the Squirrels commanded by Squirrel Girl

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers