Bump

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By cooljammy18

Is this the demonic Scarecrow or human? Also, you handicapped the Orb in this battle lol. Anyway, this is a tough battle. Deacon put GR on his ass with his angelic swords and if he has those, he could probably dish out lethal damage to the other Team. Blackout could darken the area, giving his team the tactical edge if they're able to see. Aqeduct=Hydro-Man in most respects, so neither of them could flood the area because the other would reverse it. Vermin is pretty useless and I don't know much about The Beetle.

Eh, it all matters if Blackout can darken the area as the fight begins and allow his team to see. Scarecrow, or the demonic version, can create fearful hallucinations and alter's a person's mood, so this would perfectly correlate with Blackout's ability. Morbius would be a challenge because of his vampiric abilities. I can see him & Deacon duking it out. The Shocker could take out Aqueduct if the opportunity arises. I'm giving it to Team 1 if they play it smart with their abilities.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#4  Edited By GR2Blackout

@cooljammy18 said:

Is this the demonic Scarecrow or human? Also, you handicapped the Orb in this battle lol. Anyway, this is a tough battle. Deacon put GR on his ass with his angelic swords and if he has those, he could probably dish out lethal damage to the other Team. Blackout could darken the area, giving his team the tactical edge if they're able to see. Aqeduct=Hydro-Man in most respects, so neither of them could flood the area because the other would reverse it. Vermin is pretty useless and I don't know much about The Beetle.

Eh, it all matters if Blackout can darken the area as the fight begins and allow his team to see. Scarecrow, or the demonic version, can create fearful hallucinations and alter's a person's mood, so this would perfectly correlate with Blackout's ability. Morbius would be a challenge because of his vampiric abilities. I can see him & Deacon duking it out. The Shocker could take out Aqueduct if the opportunity arises. I'm giving it to Team 1 if they play it smart with their abilities.

Sounds good.