Who wins?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pokeysteve

I think either one could probably take him alone. Together they should wreck him.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

The Mightiest Mortals kick WBH's azz

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

Hulk takes apart both of them (if he doesn't BFR himself that is...).

Avatar image for commanderandchief
CommanderandChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bfr is off

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

Hulk

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Speedster101

@thedailybagel: How so? Team has the advantage in almost every front, either could take him 1v1 imo.

Unless your kidding -.- then I'm gonna feel stupid.... Lol

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@speedster101: he's much stronger, hits much harder, has a gamma burst that can slow them down and his durability + healing factor + pain tolerance makes him incredibly hard to put down.

The only thing they have on him is speed and versatility, the former being nullified by the gamma burst, and the latter not being enough to bring him down.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: thought this was WWH... Lol... I still would say the team wins here. They can over whelm him with speed and I don't think Hulk could land and kind of decisive blow.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedster101: he's much stronger, hits much harder, has a gamma burst that can slow them down and his durability + healing factor + pain tolerance makes him incredibly hard to put down.

The only thing they have on him is speed and versatility, the former being nullified by the gamma burst, and the latter not being enough to bring him down.

Pretty much, people keep bringing up guys like Adam especially winning over WBH, when they literally have no feats to back it up with... But you know, he can contend with Superman(which he can't really Superman stomps him) so he must be too much for WBH the same flawed logic that's brought up whenever Hulk vs Doomsday thread is made... At least it's not as bad as back in the day when they said Shazam > Silver Surfer...

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online
leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Black Adam could solo 8/10

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is much stronger than them, and i would go as far as saying even together they couldn't take him. They really only have physical strength to combat a guy who has much more than them. There lightning won't do much as even Thor himself has had trouble using it against weaker incarnations of Hulk. Hulk wins.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: How powerful is this Gamma burst? Powerful enough to stop 2 planetary+ level characters long enough for Hulk to hit them despite them being FLT?

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam or Marvel could give him hell (BA possibly soloing).

1. Hulk shouldn't be able to tag either of them unless they brawl but Black Adam has proven against Jay Garrick he is not opposed to using his speed to dodge and attack.

2. Black Adam also has extremely impressive striking power exceeding that of CM who is a planet buster and being able to wreck through the MMH (yes albeit resisting TP was PIS and MM didnt use his variety but it still proves as a purely physical powerhouse he does exceed MM).

3. SHAZAM lightening would tear Hulk apart. 1 shot near paralysed MM and 2 wrecks him.

Point is BA is probably above WBH and add in CM and team easy.

CommanderandChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: BA is on par with Superman, aside from his magical enhancements, and Superman would get whooped by WBH. Js.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. It's one thing to dodge Hulk, it's an entirely different thing to dodge someone that is giving off a constant burst of gamma energy on a planetary scale, the pressure itself will give them hell.

2. Well that's cool and all but WBH literally laughed off planetary busting level punches that didn't seem to affect him in any way.

3. Considering lightning from WM Thor and Zeus a Skyfather did not KO him(while he was in his weaker incarnations), i doubt Shazams lighting will.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I theory, I'd like to assume that a speed blitz BFR would give the team a quick win. They'd have to get through his INTENSE gamma radiation for .2 secs to grab and toss him. Maybe the equivalent of you dipping your finger in lava. You'll suffer some bad burns, but you SHOULD still have a finger, maybe...lol. Then again, your reflexes aren't NEAR those of Adam or Shazam.

However, pulling logic aside, and staying away from speed blitz and BFR, this fight could go either way. This is the strongest incarnation of Hulk that from what I hear is protected with massive amounts of gamma. Without a quick BFR, I don't know how the team would win, withstanding the gamma to fight him without blitz'ing.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel said:

Pretty much, people keep bringing up guys like Adam especially winning over WBH, when they literally have no feats to back it up with... But you know, he can contend with Superman(which he can't really Superman stomps him) so he must be too much for WBH the same flawed logic that's brought up whenever Hulk vs Doomsday thread is made... At least it's not as bad as back in the day when they said Shazam > Silver Surfer...

Superman has stated he does not have to hold back against adam and then they fought evenly, they are around the same level, superman in no way stomps him.

At least it's not as bad as back in the day when they said Shazam > Silver Surfer...

Hmm, back in the day? Looks like someone is confirming my suspicions of being an alt. Or you just have no concept of time, or even worse, you were a lurker.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

WBH wins

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Your fascination with my posts is both flattering and disturbing but ultimately..

No Caption Provided

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Your fascination with my posts is both flattering and disturbing but ultimately..

No Caption Provided

Your commitment to saying dumb things does fascinate me. Nice job dodging what I say in my post. Superman does not stomp BA.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Never heard anyone outright confess that "dumb things" fascinate them, oh well to each their own..

No Caption Provided

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage said:

I theory, I'd like to assume that a speed blitz BFR would give the team a quick win. They'd have to get through his INTENSE gamma radiation for .2 secs to grab and toss him. Maybe the equivalent of you dipping your finger in lava. You'll suffer some bad burns, but you SHOULD still have a finger, maybe...lol. Then again, your reflexes aren't NEAR those of Adam or Shazam.

However, pulling logic aside, and staying away from speed blitz and BFR, this fight could go either way. This is the strongest incarnation of Hulk that from what I hear is protected with massive amounts of gamma. Without a quick BFR, I don't know how the team would win, withstanding the gamma to fight him without blitz'ing.

The problem i would see with that theory is that gamma waves themselves travel at light speed and by the time they reach WBH through them they would already be slow enough for him to react to them. Also BFR is off either way.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@atheistknowledge said:

@thenaughtytitan: Never heard anyone outright confess that "dumb things" fascinate them, oh well to each their own..

No Caption Provided

Actually dumb things can be quite fascinating to some people, that is why honey boo boo is a thing. I never outright said that, I said your commitment to saying these things fascinates me, you are in fact so good at expressing your asininity that it is almost impressive.

So how about your latest comment about superman stomping black adam, now that is low even for you.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: @commanderandchief: firstly Superman would not get defeated by WBH he would have a hell of a fight and could win.

Also Black Adam >> Superman.

Although BA vs Supes ended in a draw (sort of) BA has shown feats that exceed Supes plenty of times. For instance- soloing the JSA (one shoting power girl, reacting to Jay Garrick, and shattering Alan Scott's constructs in the process), taking no holds heat vision with no damage and tanking Martian vision to the face and proceeding to beat down MMH, nearly 1 shoting MM with his SHAZAM bolt (bear in mind MM has handled Supes, WW, and Orion simultaneously and tanked all their blows without pause).

As a physical powerhouse Teth > Martian Manhunter > Superman, Wonder Woman, and Orion combined.

Hulk may have laughed of planetary hits before (any evidence?) but has he laughed off 100 of them before he can blink or even properly see?

Conclusion-

Superman morals off or even on would give Hulk a good fight and probably win (speed advantage, versatility, striking power on par or very close, range and flight advantage) and as iv shown BA > MMH > Supes + WW + Orion (purely physical that is) do yeah BA is defiantly a even fight if not supassing due to flight and speed.

Zeus stated (maybe his servant actually) that he could simply wish Hulk out of existence if he wanted so it is incredibly likely he was holding back vastly (also I seem to remember Zeus simply punching the sh** out of Hulk not zap him?) Thor's lightening has shown nothing on par with incapacitating then KO'ing MMH so...

Has Hulk's gamma radiation ever effected anyone on BA or CM's tier of durability? (I can't remember if it did).

Hulk can't touch BA but Teth can pound Hulk down in a few seconds if he liked.

CommanderandChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: BA=Superman=Martian Manhunter. Superman wasn't even involved when he solo'd JL. WBH isn't like Savage Hulk. I feel like you're confusing WBH for Savage Hulk.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: @commanderandchief: firstly Superman would not get defeated by WBH he would have a hell of a fight and could win.

Also Black Adam >> Superman.

Although BA vs Supes ended in a draw (sort of) BA has shown feats that exceed Supes plenty of times. For instance- soloing the JSA (one shoting power girl, reacting to Jay Garrick, and shattering Alan Scott's constructs in the process), taking no holds heat vision with no damage and tanking Martian vision to the face and proceeding to beat down MMH, nearly 1 shoting MM with his SHAZAM bolt (bear in mind MM has handled Supes, WW, and Orion simultaneously and tanked all their blows without pause).

As a physical powerhouse Teth > Martian Manhunter > Superman, Wonder Woman, and Orion combined.

Hulk may have laughed of planetary hits before (any evidence?) but has he laughed off 100 of them before he can blink or even properly see?

Conclusion-

Superman morals off or even on would give Hulk a good fight and probably win (speed advantage, versatility, striking power on par or very close, range and flight advantage) and as iv shown BA > MMH > Supes + WW + Orion (purely physical that is) do yeah BA is defiantly a even fight if not supassing due to flight and speed.

Zeus stated (maybe his servant actually) that he could simply wish Hulk out of existence if he wanted so it is incredibly likely he was holding back vastly (also I seem to remember Zeus simply punching the sh** out of Hulk not zap him?) Thor's lightening has shown nothing on par with incapacitating then KO'ing MMH so...

Has Hulk's gamma radiation ever effected anyone on BA or CM's tier of durability? (I can't remember if it did).

Hulk can't touch BA but Teth can pound Hulk down in a few seconds if he liked.

Depending on what version of Superman we are talking about.

I would disagree with BA > Superman since i have seen many experts debunk many of BA feats as well as add context to them. But if you want to argue about it you should probably address them. I am here to talk about WBH.

How is BA gonna administer 100 hits to WBH? When he is literally getting blasted constantly with gamma energy that's enough to decimate a planet? I was talking about RSH, WBH wished for her to be on the same level as him and them just punching each other was incinerating and destroying the entire planet over and over and over...

The speed advantage is non existent when gamma comes into play, versatility also doesn't matter since it's not gonna do anything to Hulk, he has no striking power on par with WBH that i know off, range and flight irrelevant in the same way as versatility.

It's his wife that stated that, but at the very start when Hulk arrived in front of Zeus he hit him with a lightning bolt, we dont know if he was holding back or not, either way Zeus lighting > BA/CM lightning. He fought Hulk in a physical match though if you read the fight you can still see him amping his fists with lightning all over

No Caption Provided

which also screwed up Hulks healing factor with it's magic. I think Thor hurting Mikaboshi a being that absorbed more then 99% of the multiverse is quite a feat way above koing MMH but if you consider that PIS, there are others that put Thors lightning at planetary level easy.

Not that i know off, when he and RSH fought we could see the gamma incinerating Wendigo, Bi-Beast, Lord Armageddon(all of them where amped here and all of them fought and even defeated before guys like Savage Hulk, Thor, Silver Surfer), there where also FFF and billions of mindless ones and other creatures. But the point is that i don't think WBH is straight up gonna incinerate them that's probably presuming to much, but just giving them enough trouble to where they can't even fight as effectively as they want is more then enough and given that Hulks blows in this incarnations are more powerful then ever by quite a margin he would decimate them if he got their hands on them.

I doubt BA can pound WBH in few seconds, i never even seen him replicate hits close to WBH and RSH level let alone above that because that's the only thing that would put WBH down.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@speedster101: strong enough to blow up a planet and two of its moons.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

Still hulk, and either of them soloing him (or even putting up a great fight) is laughable.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH gets broken down to his knees in shame..

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@thenaughtytitan: he's not an alt genius... Just because he has a low post count doesn't mean he hasn't been here for ages. Check his join date.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@brax: then he says he's just kidding and snaps both their necks.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@xxxcarzellxxx: not. Joking. They can barely hurt him and the gamma burst should slow them down.

Avatar image for jaxthejester_2014
jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

World "War" Hulk could potentially loose to either man, but I would give Big Green a strong edge in escalating power and healing and I have no doubt he could hold his own is a battle like this.

World "Breaker" Hulk would murder these two. BFR is their only hope, and that hope has been denied to them.

On a side note; I get the strong impression that folks don't really know that there is difference between these two Hulk power markers...

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone knows or has high end feats of Batson and Teth?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: he's not an alt genius... Just because he has a low post count doesn't mean he hasn't been here for ages. Check his join date.

I already did check his join date after the first time he said some shady stuff. He made the account in 2015. Your comment makes no sense, you're condescending yet you're clearly wrong. I never said low post count meant he had joined recently, you put those words in my mouth.

Good job bagel

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do people honestly think either stands a chance against World War Hulk alone?

Strength? Planet Hulk used his strength to hold together Sakaar from it's destruction, which is 2.5x larger than Earth, and Hulk was at half strength and standing in lava. He held the entire planet together and forcefully stopped it's destruction, in order to destroy a planet, you need 231 Sextillion tons of force, so with all of these factors, he was holding back Septillions of tons of force.

Durability-wise? He tanked BB's screams, which rip apart electrons.

He's also got quite a bit of skill in fighting, and has the intelligence to not simply be a mindless monster of rage anymore, even come up with some decent battle strategies.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do people honestly think either stands a chance against World War Hulk alone?

Strength? Planet Hulk used his strength to hold together Sakaar from it's destruction, which is 2.5x larger than Earth, and Hulk was at half strength and standing in lava. He held the entire planet together and forcefully stopped it's destruction, in order to destroy a planet, you need 231 Sextillion tons of force, so with all of these factors, he was holding back Septillions of tons of force.

Durability-wise? He tanked BB's screams, which rip apart electrons.

He's also got quite a bit of skill in fighting, and has the intelligence to not simply be a mindless monster of rage anymore, even come up with some decent battle strategies.

That was a skrull.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Hulk gets wrecked.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Skrull or not, the screams were still plenty powerful, it was stated he took out a chunk of the moon the size of Rhode Island, and the screams weren't even directed towards the moon.

And how about the power of Zom? He even tanked the Hellfire of Zarathos, the Nova Blast from Human Torch, and a wormhole in space that knocked out even Silver Surfer.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers