No Caption Provided

Agent Coulson, Hawkeye and Black Widow

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ozymandias and he beats them down. Black widow somewhat challenges him but he wins.

Doc-Holiday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

Ozymandias and he beats them down. Black widow somewhat challenges him but he wins.

Really, Widow? I am not saying your idea is wrong but after "what happened on the way to Thor's hammer" I saw Coulson as the biggest threat

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

Ozy gets shot to death.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Superhero24

@docholiday:

I say widow is the biggest challenge because she is very agile and definetly stronger than even some in shape men. She kicked hawkeye butt. Ozy is just too skilled and strong for any. He constantly avoided bullets even catching one in his hand at point blank range. Ozy is a monster. Hawkeye needs to stay away to do damage. Why do u think coulsen is the biggest threat.

Doc-Holiday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozy gets shot to death.

That would be an ironic death "I can catch a bullet" says Oz "then catch these" says Widow

gunswordfist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By gunswordfist_

I heard Snyder did the impossible and made Ozy stronger than he was in the comic book. If that's try then he kicks the ever loving sht out of these 3. They can't beat the comic book version either.

Edit: I somehow forgot about Black Widow's pistols. Maybe I was just focusing on her H2H. That could be a problem since she's obviously a better shot than Silk Spectre.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell said:

Ozy gets shot to death.

That would be an ironic death "I can catch a bullet" says Oz "then catch these" says Widow

Yea, Ozy only ever caught one bullet and it was a shot he had prepared for and telegraphed. He's not catching multiple bullets and arrows and whatever Coulson will use.

Doc-Holiday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@docholiday:

I say widow is the biggest challenge because she is very agile and definetly stronger than even some in shape men. She kicked hawkeye butt. Ozy is just too skilled and strong for any. He constantly avoided bullets even catching one in his hand at point blank range. Ozy is a monster. Hawkeye needs to stay away to do damage. Why do u think coulsen is the biggest threat.

Primarily because he's shown the most skill in combat, Hawkeye and Widow fought each other but Coulson showed an ability to handle a situation where he was outnumbered with extreme ease. He even somehow was able to sneak up on Loki, if anyone is getting close to Ozy (literally close, not actual strength), it's Coulson.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He gets shot (but because of his amazing jumps I will give him 4/10). Comic book Ozy would fare better.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H2H team gets worked

With standard gear Ozy dies