#1 Posted by Haxter_Mcbaxter (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Fighting area- A planet twice the size of earth's sun, and is mostly rock with the occasional mountains the size of Mt Everest.

Neither of the two are holding back, they're full out.

No dimensions will break with their hammering punches, they'll only swing through the air and collide with the opponent.

Sorry i'f i havn't been elaborate enough, ask if there's anything els i should add.

Let me know who will win, and give me an explanation as to why. (If possible)

#2 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut

#3 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

A planet twice the size of the earths sun...

1.989 x 10 kilograms is the size of the sun double that. Doubleing size = cubing Mass

the gravitational pull would be 28x3 times earths gravity 84 times which means that hulk would 1040x84=87360 lbs Hulk can still move at this weight so can jugg.

Still this would probably prevent hulk from jumping mountains easily. Any hulk vs juggernaut fight ends the same way in my book. it doesn't end.

#4 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk have limitless potential in Strenght .BUt i think this version of Juggernaut would win

#5 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut.

#6 Posted by dondave (34429 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut

#7 Posted by pea55 (289 posts) - - Show Bio
@darkelf35 said:

A planet twice the size of the earths sun...

1.989 x 10 kilograms is the size of the sun double that. Doubleing size = cubing Mass

the gravitational pull would be 28x3 times earths gravity 84 times which means that hulk would 1040x84=87360 lbs Hulk can still move at this weight so can jugg.

Still this would probably prevent hulk from jumping mountains easily. Any hulk vs juggernaut fight ends the same way in my book. it doesn't end.

#8 Posted by Deadgod (1183 posts) - - Show Bio

Trion Juggernaut

#9 Edited by MrBombastic (22 posts) - - Show Bio
Juggtards need to understand that Trion Juggernaut has ZERO feats.  Juggtards are always crying "OMFG TRION JUGGS PUNCHED A HOLE IN A DIMEEEEEENSION HERP DERP HE MUST BE STRONGER DAN GALACTUS OMG JUGGERNAUT WOULD OWN TOAA IN A FIGHT HOHOHOHO!!!!!!"   No.  Thor has cracked holes in dimensions before too, lots of characters have ripped through dimensions.  Doesn't prove jack sh!t. 

Back to the topic, Classic Juggernaut fights on par with Savage Hulk and gets owned regularly.  WWH realistically trashes Juggs pretty easily but Cyttorak amped Juggernaut  up during their fight so that he could match Hulk during World War Hulk.  And amped-up Juggs still lost.  WB Hulk is MUCH stronger than the WWH who beat Sentry, and cracked a planet with a single step.  Since Trion has no feats besides punch through a dimension which countless other characters have done, I'm going with WB on this one for now, until Trion Juggs actually does something meaningful to prove his idiotic hype.
#10 Posted by Haxter_Mcbaxter (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrBombastic: Well it's inexplicable that there are people who think strength rules over cosmic powers, which is SO WRONG, but just because TJ doesn't have any feats doesn't mean he doesn't have a fighting chance, it's like talking about a boxing match where the old champion has all these medals/awards, while the new potential enemy has nothing, yet you can't say that the old champion is gonna win just because he has awards and has been in many fights.

Now, I know we know about Juggernaut , and we know Hulk has fought Juggernaut on many occasions, but being the Trion blessed Jugs?, that's a whole new story isn't it?, unless you'd be happy to present me some official comic book scans of WB Hulk VS Trion Juggernaut showing hulk besting him.

Really what we need is an official battle between the two, that will then tell us, right now Trion as far as i know, has punched holes in dimensions, but perhaps there just isn't enough around for him to prove himself to you people, everything hulk has achieved is because it's been thrown at him like: Cracking Onslaught's armor, Punching a meteor twice the size (Or size) of earth, lifting a 150 billion ton (?) mountain so that everyone could find a way out to escape, etc. etc., Sure we know his feats and we know he's strong, not to mention none of those feats were in WB mode, but i'm sure Juggernaut blessed by 3 gods (Hence trion-tri) could easily do the same, like you insinuate yourself, brute strength will never rival over cosmic power (Galactus/TOAA) and those gods gave him cosmic strength, so surely he can match those feats, and surely match WB Hulk, sometimes we don't always need feats but instead thinking about it theoretically as well helps. Just sayin'.

#11 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting.

#12 Posted by Outside_85 (8126 posts) - - Show Bio

World looses and they stalemate one another as they drift off into space.

#13 Posted by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio

Trion Juggernaut.