Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spartan101
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No bfr,no mind control/attacks all in character,fight in nyc,classic juggernaut. KO or kill takes it. Pre 52 dc

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

Martian manhunter should be able to just phase through their attacks but I don't see him bringing down juggernaut. Without BFR or telepathy classic juggernaut is practically un-killable by physical means. He once had his entire body burnt to a crisp and nothing was left standing but his skeleton... Which was smiling like nothing happened. John can faze all his organs out but it wouldn't do anything, BFR, TP or someone vastly more powerful than cytorrak are the only ways to beat classic juggernaut, sadly manhunter doesn't have any of those in this situation.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is a non factor

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OrdinaryAlan

Stalemate. They can't hurt J'onn because he can phase through their attacks or dodge them, but with no BFR or TP he can't put down Juggs.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#5 frozen  Moderator

Taking away telepathy doesn't really make him that much of a lesser threat.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

MMH.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

J'onn

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 juiceboks  Moderator

Stalemate. They can't touch J'onn and J'onn can't hurt Cain.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't phasing have its limits ?? Like if somethings to dense the user can't phase

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fiodestromus: J'onn has easily phased through Superman so you'd be hard pressed to find something that dense

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should be able to stop Hulk, but I don't think he could stop the Juggernaut without BFR or using mental attacks. I guess he could just go intangible and be able to avoid any damage taken from Marko, but that being said, he wouldn't be able to do any damage to the Juggernaut at all using only physical attacks.

I'm thinking stalemate.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team he would be doing good to beat 1 of them.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team wrecks.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By laflux

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. They can't touch J'onn and J'onn can't hurt Cain.

Not true. Juggernaunt is not invulnerable to harm as some people like to think. A version of Captain Universe cleaned his clock.

MMH removes his organs by phasing/Phases his head with Hulk's.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@laflux: that wouldn't matter. Classic juggs has been turned into a skeleton with no organs, nothing but bone and he was just smiling at it. You can't hurt classic juggernaut without some form of TP, by BFRing him or you could be vastly more powerful than cytorrak. Sadly in this situation j'onn doesn't have any of those.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: I am aware of that feat, but its high end, classic feat which hasn't really been replicated recently. Even if we assume that Phasing won't work, MMH has still got his Martian Vision and tactile MMH to employ.......

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 thedailybagel  Moderator

@laflux: the op says classic juggernaut. If this was current juggernaut I'd give j'onn the win handily but classic juggernaut is virtually invincible. You can't beat him without TP or by being more powerful than cytorrak.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate or team

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@laflux: the op says classic juggernaut. If this was current juggernaut I'd give j'onn the win handily but classic juggernaut is virtually invincible. You can't beat him without TP or by being more powerful than cytorrak.

There is no current Juggernaut unless you mean the colossus version ? but stalemate.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 thedailybagel  Moderator

@hellionvulcan: people change through out the years. Current juggernaut is how he is now. Classic juggernaut was much more powerful than how he is now. Same with classic thor and current thor.

And yes, it's either a stalemate or team.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: I take Classic Juggernaunt as anything Cain Marko did. There is no power level difference between Cain Marko during his early and later days, but he has been downed by Physical force. A few times, but he was indeed downed. Juggernaunt doesn't draw fully on the Power of Cytorrak, so you don't necessarily need to be more powerful than him to beat Cain. As I said earlier, Captain Universe beat him during the Gauntlet storyline.

Also Current Thor isn't really any weaker than Classic Thor. Classic Thor had some very good showing with his hammer, but he also had some atrocious physical showings, such as being nearly killed by a falling ship mast, being K.O'ed by a shell- feats that would make Thor fans foam at the mouth even worse then Angela cleaning his clock recently. Hell an early Handbook entry rated Thor at under 100 tonnes in strength. Plus he had the 60 enchantment rule, so there is that.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 thedailybagel  Moderator

@laflux: classic showing tend to have two sides of a coin. Since feats weren't taken as they are back then most characters had extremely overpowered moments and then some really crap showings. When people use the term "classic" as is the case here then I use showings that i consider to be classic. Most of juggernauts "classic" showings are him either laughing at mjolnir because of his forcefield or being completely un-damaged from attacks that should kill him. He used to be extremely over-powered as most powerhouses were years ago hence why I think this is a stalemate. Honestly without TP or BFR then j'onn can't win, likewise there's not much Cain could do to j'onn either.

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing is though most powerhouses where not overpowered back in the old days. You even admitted they had "crap showings". Hulk was defeated by the army and lost to namor during the "Classic days" things that would be unthinkable now.

Marko's forcefield could be phased through. And J'onn's Martian vision literally reduced Fernus, his dark self who was continually making a mockery of the JLA into nothing.

He could also feasibly atomically rip him apart by phasing some of himself into marko and then using his self matter manipulation to transform his molecules into Marko's before dispersing them. Like he did to Ultraman.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

They both die horribly