Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

World Breaker Hulk, Amazo and Despero:

VS

Ultron, Thanos and Superboy Prime:

Settings and rules:

• Despero (Pre 52)
  • Amazo has a GL ring & Wonder Woman lasso.(Power-set:Pre52 Superman,Pre52 Wonder Woman,Pre52 Green Lantern Hal Jordan,Pre52 Martian Manhunter,Pre/New52 Barry Allen)
  • Thanos does not have his shields.
  • Superboy Prime is wearing his armor.
  • Primary adamantium body for Ultron.
  • WB Hulk is...WB Hulk.

-In Character

-Indestructible and unpopulated Earth.

-Win by Death, KO or Incapacitation,no BFR.

-Start ½ mile away.

-10 minutes to come up with a tactical plan and share basic info of what they know about their foes.

-Assume perfect team work for both teams.

Restrictions:

-No TP.

-Amazo can't copy anyone else and Ultron can't control Amazo's body.

-Hulk's gamma burst will not hurt his team mates.

Who wins and why?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

amazo vs thanos = thanos

despero vs sbp = sbp

comes down to wbh vs ultron

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

amazo vs thanos = thanos

despero vs sbp = sbp

And what are your thoughts about WBH vs Ultron?

Btw,do you think it's a mismatch?i can switch members to make it more even.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parallax_hal_jordan: no mismatch but having ultron and thanos on the same team is sure to get the wagon full

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Other team can't really drop Ultron and he can take control of Amazo.

Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron can't take control of Amazo,it's stated in the OP

@parallax_hal_jordan: no mismatch but having ultron and thanos on the same team is sure to get the wagon full

Switch Ultron for Amazo then?will that make this more even?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

Well then I guess it becomes a wierd stalemate since Thanos and Prime get mind controlled by Despero but they still can't drop Ultron.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1

Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

Well then I guess it becomes a wierd stalemate since Thanos and Prime get mind controlled by Despero but they still can't drop Ultron.

No TP...it's in the OP also :(

Can Amazo with the GL ring absorb Ultron?is that a feasible way to drop him?

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. That's a nasty Triple Threat

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Prime and Thanos take it.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since no TP, Team 2 handily.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@highaccuser: Very good combat vision. Didn't thought of Ultron's technopathy over Amazo. Team 2 surely wins.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By myerlanski

Right...i like team 1 with WBH...i really do...

But that there team 2 man...seems like the one to beat...

I guess to the specifics of the OP (great job by the way)...what we have here is a physical confrontation...

This where i give WBH the slight edge to...durability could be challenged by Ultron i guess...

After that i give the rest of team 2 the edge in the physicals...does Amazo have the JL powers off the jump?...

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a tough one, good match OP. I'm going to side with team 2 on this. If WBH gamma bursts weren't simultaneously hurting his own team, and only injured the opponents, would be a lot closer.

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Batman1130

Despero beats sbp he beat the entire justice league with ease and his telepathy is crazy powerful. Team one

Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very good combat vision. Didn't thought of Ultron's technopathy over Amazo. Team 2 surely wins.

No technopathy over Amazo,it's stated in the OP...no one read the OP anymore? lol

This is a tough one, good match OP. I'm going to side with team 2 on this. If WBH gamma bursts weren't simultaneously hurting his own team, and only injured the opponents, would be a lot closer.

So,if i make his team mates "invulnerables" to the gamma bursts,will this be closer?I really wanna to make this as close as i can,that's why i removed one-shot powers like TP (with Despero's TP this will be 4 vs 2 or 5 vs 1 if he can take over Thanos too),or Amazo's ability to copy any power (making him as powerful as both teams together) or Ultron's technopathy (as soon as the battle starts,it's 4 vs 2 instead of 3 vs 3)

Despero beats sbp he beat the entire justice league with ease and his telepathy is crazy powerful. Team one

No TP...and SB Prime can do that to the JL too,not arguing who will win between the 2,just pointing that out...

Right...i like team 1 with WBH...i really do...

But that there team 2 man...seems like the one to beat...

I guess to the specifics of the OP (great job by the way)...what we have here is a physical confrontation...

This where i give WBH the slight edge to...durability could be challenged by Ultron i guess...

After that i give the rest of team 2 the edge in the physicals...does Amazo have the JL powers off the jump?...

1. It's a physical battle,but Thanos has all his powers (and he is beyond only physical),Amazo can still absorb/use energy attacks with his ring,WBH still has his gamma burst,etc.I just removed specific abilities:Tp,Amazo's copying powers and Ultron's technopathy
  2. Amazo has the power of 3 different new 52 JL members:Superman,Wonder Woman and Hal Jordan (with a ring,of course),it's stated in the OP.Do you think he need 1 or 2 more?

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B..But...But...

With SBP and Thanos on ONE TEAM what on earth will we argue about!?!?!?

LOL kidding. Team 2 takes this after a long and brutal battle that leaves everyone near death.

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parallax_hal_jordan said:
@highaccuser said:

Thanos wouldnt get mind controlled even if it was allowed in the OP.

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parallax_hal_jordan: I still think despero is the tougher of the two. He was practically unstoppable

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sy8000

@highaccuser said:

@parallax_hal_jordan said:
@highaccuser said:

Thanos wouldnt get mind controlled even if it was allowed in the OP.

He would.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron, Thanos, and Superboy Prime.

Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

team 2

Ultron, Thanos, and Superboy Prime.

Any reasons why?you don't think that Amazo with that power set and with a GL ring or Despero or WBHulk with his stats and gamma burst can take anyone?

Any ideas to make this more fair to team 1?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parallax_hal_jordan: Given the fact that Amazo has New 52 powers, he's a weak link. Also, having Wonder Woman in addition to Superman doesn't bring anything new to the table (aside from the lasso).

WBH is useless IMO. Lacks versatility. Thanos could shoot a beam at him with his finger and send him to another galaxy or something.

Team 2 is more powerful overall and is much more versatile.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Man, people really don't read the op.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By WastelandMan

Team 2.

Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given the fact that Amazo has New 52 powers, he's a weak link. Also, having Wonder Woman in addition to Superman doesn't bring anything new to the table (aside from the lasso).

Wouldn't their stats stack?i thought it was like that.

I edited the OP,and Amazo,although still have these 3,they're from pre 52 now.

If he's still a weak link,any ideas to make this more even?maybe Silver Surfer power set?

WBH is useless IMO. Lacks versatility. Thanos could shoot a beam at him with his finger and send him to another galaxy or something.

BFR was always off in this battle,so sending him to another galaxy isn't an option.

Dmn,i want to make a fair and not so one sided battle.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parallax_hal_jordan: I give you major props for putting care into the premise.

For me, this is a tough one but my gut says Ultron will be last man standing in a slobberknocker. Durability is key.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tifalockhart: what no tp thats good works in favor of team 2, adamantium ultron good superboy prime armor good amazo cant copy good for team 2 the little bit of prep is good for team2 and thanos has his shield i think its pretty easy for team 2

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Aatroxxx

Team 2 in a good fight. Thanos and Ultron too durable.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

Given the fact that Amazo has New 52 powers, he's a weak link. Also, having Wonder Woman in addition to Superman doesn't bring anything new to the table (aside from the lasso).

Wouldn't their stats stack?i thought it was like that.

I edited the OP,and Amazo,although still have these 3,they're from pre 52 now.

If he's still a weak link,any ideas to make this more even?maybe Silver Surfer power set?

BFR was always off in this battle,so sending him to another galaxy isn't an option.

Dmn,i want to make a fair and not so one sided battle.

No, stats don't stack. Get rid of Wonder Woman and add Martian Manhunter or Flash (or both) to make it more interesting. Can't give him Silver Surfer's power set, that would be against the rules.

I see. WBH is still a non-factor IMO.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mysticmedivh
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Full page scans of him wiping the floor with 30something members of the Justice League would violate board rules.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Rpgesus
Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 FTW

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Full page scans of him wiping the floor with 30something members of the Justice League would violate board rules.

So how would that prove it stacks?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: If he only took the best attributes of the members he would not have dominated against such a severe numbers disadvantage. Superman literally disbanded the League to stop him.

Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give you major props for putting care into the premise.

For me, this is a tough one but my gut says Ultron will be last man standing in a slobberknocker. Durability is key.

Thanks,i spent a good time thinking about a fair battle between these guys.It seems that i failed but at least it's not a mismatch lol

Can Amazo incapacitate Ultron with WW's lasso?incapacitation is an option to win after all :)

It's to much for team 1 if Thanos has his shields?Now that i'm thinking about it,not only his durability is at least on par with the most durable of team 1,but i added his shields...bad thing!

Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, stats don't stack. Get rid of Wonder Woman and add Martian Manhunter or Flash (or both) to make it more interesting. Can't give him Silver Surfer's power set, that would be against the rules.

It's against the rules because i'm giving him powers he is not supposed to have?

I was about to give him MM and Flash power set when i created the thread,but because i thought they stack didn't do it,i will add them now,but it will be Pre52/New 52 Barry,i don't want "Amazo solos" (if it's Wally)

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

It's against the rules because i'm giving him powers he is not supposed to have?

I was about to give him MM and Flash power set when i created the thread,but because i thought they stack didn't do it,i will add them now,but it will be Pre52/New 52 Barry,i don't want "Amazo solos" (if it's Wally)

Here is the rule in regards to giving characters powers/items they've never displayed.

Giving Characters Certain 'buffs' or Removing Powers

I generally don't have a problem with this, as long as it's not overdone. Things like upgrading certain characters to a certain physical levels, or removing powers for two opponents to gauge hand-to-hand skills is fine as long as the fight is fair in the process. However, giving people like Hulk the Power Cosmic or people like Nightwing a Green Lantern ring is unacceptable because neither character has displayed the skill and/or competence to use such weapons/items. That said, it would be difficult (and in most cases, nearly impossible) for people to debate. Threads of this nature will be locked if it becomes an issue.

If you don't feel comfortable with the Flash's at all then don't add them, though if you want to avoid it then I suppose Barry is a safer option.

Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here is the rule in regards to giving characters powers/items they've never displayed.

Giving Characters Certain 'buffs' or Removing Powers

I generally don't have a problem with this, as long as it's not overdone. Things like upgrading certain characters to a certain physical levels, or removing powers for two opponents to gauge hand-to-hand skills is fine as long as the fight is fair in the process. However, giving people like Hulk the Power Cosmic or people like Nightwing a Green Lantern ring is unacceptable because neither character has displayed the skill and/or competence to use such weapons/items. That said, it would be difficult (and in most cases, nearly impossible) for people to debate. Threads of this nature will be locked if it becomes an issue.

If you don't feel comfortable with the Flash's at all then don't add them, though if you want to avoid it then I suppose Barry is a safer option.

Yes,yes,i've read the rules before,but i wasn't sure if it was that rule you were talking about.

I didn't add him not because i'm not confortable with him,i said i was about to,but because i thought their stats would stack and it will too much.I have no problem with Flash as long as it is not Wally,few people can keep up with him and even less in this thread.Yes,Barry would be a safer option.

OP edited.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parallax_hal_jordan: idk man...adding a flash to Amazo's powerset along with the durability and strength superman/ WW, total molercular control of MMH along with a GL ring is highly over kill...even as barry...who the heck can keep up with him on team 2...is superman prime able to keep up with him or no...because now its seems like a stalemate...team 1 can't put down team 2 due to durabilty and shields and team 2 isn't going to catch amazo from team 1...but if superman prime is in the same league in speed as barry...im going with team 2 still...

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

amazo vs thanos = thanos

despero vs sbp = sbp

Thanos > Amazo is understandable, though I think Amazo would win.

BUT, Despero would SLAUGHTER Prime.... he's taken hits from people in Prime's league physically such as Superman, he's reacted to Flash, and Prime has no answer for telepathy.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers