Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Arcus1  Online
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

In this battle, Avatars Aang and Korra will test their skills against Katara and Zuko, but who will win?

Aang and Katara will be restricted to certain elements each round

No Avatar State

All fights take place in the Crystal Catacombs at perpetual twilight.

All are in character, victory by ko

Round 1:

Aang has waterbending and firebending

Korra has waterbending and firebending

Round 2:

Aang has waterbending and firebending

Korra has waterbending only

Which team will win?

arv993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aang loses to both katara and azula, korra loses to azula and ties with katara at best so azula and katara.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Arcus1  Online

@arv993: whoops, forgot to change the title but this is Zuko, not Azula

arv993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Arcus1  Online
Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Arcus1  Online

I'll edit the title when I'm off my phone, sorry for the confusion

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmmmmmmm, aang and korra definatly lose round 2, though they have a decent shot of wining round 1. i would say 6-7/10

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Arcus1  Online
arv993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: eh post dragon zuko is very close to azula so i say high diff zutara. it could go the other way too but i think a slight edge to zutara

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Fire and water korra can win against azula, and she would give post-D zuko a tough time, katara will get beat, aang with water and fire is not that impressive so zuko and katara take a difficult win, due to korra's skill.

R2: katara can stall korra long enough for post-D zuko to beat aang and double team on korra. Just a less difficult version of r1

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 both times.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thr finale has consolidated korra as a beastly waterbender, and her firebending is very goood too.

she can take down either zuko and katara, while aang can stall the other.

The same could happen in the second round.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Toss-up but leaning to team 1

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Arcus1  Online
johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Korra is a beast water bender and with fire bending I think can beat Katara, while Aang can at least stalemate Azula till Korra comes to help. Round 2 is the roughly same scenario apart from the Korra vs Katara fight will be much closer, and might be a stalemate.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Arcus1  Online

@johnfrank120: Aang might have some trouble holding Azula, water and fire aren't his best elements

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: He might, but I'm assuming Aang has his agility so he can dodge a lot of attacks, his fire bending isn't too shabby, nor is his water bending, and he can easily redirect her lightning, so can stall her for a very long time.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Arcus1  Online

@johnfrank120: yeah I guess I didn't say anything about his agility (since he doesn't have airbending), let's go ahead and give him his agility as though he had airbending since we've never seen him without airbending

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Oh you know the reasons lol.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Arcus1  Online

Bump

arv993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: well aang is not a big contender with these elements not great but will give zuko high diff towards zuko and katara and korra would be a tie for the most part they're great water benders, korra's fire in battle is disappointing so they're about even. resulting in a very tough match for zutara

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Arcus1  Online

May as well throw in some gifs

No Caption Provided
It's worth noting that Zuko somehow got right back up from that
It's worth noting that Zuko somehow got right back up from that
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I don't actually have many Katara and Zuko gifs, but I'll see about working on that, unless anyone else wants to help me out with some good ones

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Arcus1  Online

Bump

Symbolism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Symbolism

As long as Aang has his agility and Katara has her morals, I believe he can last long enough until Korra finishes Zuko. Team Avatars ftw.

Aang's agility can outlast him against Zuko until Korra comes for the help. Team Avatars win in a close toss-up.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Arcus1  Online

Bump

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Zuko is a better firebender than Korra and Aang's firebending is laughable. His irrelevant teammate is slightly better than Korra and she taught Aang so he is irrelevant to her.

Zuko carries his team both rounds.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DeathHero61

@oparu: Zuko is not carrying.......

Edit: he barely manages Aang, he isn't going to handle Korra who is Aang's outright physical superior. Her water bending is way too much for Zuko to handle and has barely handled Katara in the past who is inferior to Korra by feats.

Loading Video...

She is far more skilled in close combat than Zuko, she utilizes her bending in more practical ways and is an absolute powerhouse with water bending creating huge spouts.

Loading Video...

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Arcus1  Online

@oparu: Zuko's not soloing Korra with water and fire, let alone both Aang and Korra

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: Zuko alone can defeat Aang while also keeping Korra at bay. Backed up by Katara he should...

2+2+2+apples÷zuko's honor-deez

According to my calculations, Curbstomp.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Arcus1  Online

@oparu said:

@arcus1: Zuko alone can defeat Aang while also keeping Korra at bay. Backed up by Katara he should...

2+2+2+apples÷zuko's honor-deez

According to my calculations, Curbstomp.

yeah...no

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#38  Edited By Vertigo-

Round 1- Korra might be able to take down Katara, Aang can hold off Zuko until Korra can come help

Round 2- Team 2. Katara can beat Korra and Zuko is a match for Aang and then he and Katara massacre aang.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do i bother? This is the same guy who says book 1 Zuko can stomp members of the red lotus. And claimed that Aang's Airbending is weak and airbending in general.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#40  Edited By Vertigo-

@deathhero61 said:

Why do i bother? This is the same guy who says book 1 Zuko can stomp members of the red lotus. And claimed that Aang's Airbending is weak and airbending in general.

who the hell says these things?

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Oparu

@deathhero61: Prove that Zuko can't beat the Red Lotus you coward.

No Caption Provided

He would fire break dance to break their bones.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DeathHero61

@oparu: Prove that he can. Prove that he could beat Zaheer who is far beyond what aang was capable of when he was a kid, the same Aang that Zuko struggled to put down EVERYTIME. Prove that Zuko could adapt to new forms of Air Bending never seen before in his generation(partially due to the air nation being wiped out and Aang being the only one and was inexperienced), let alone the ability to fly at high speeds. Prove that he could beat Ghazan who AGAIN, has new forms of bending never seen before that even Korra and her crew struggled to deal with. Lava Bending is basically a faster and more flexible form of Earth Bending, with the flexibility of water bending and the heat and deadliness of fire bending. and the potential pure force of earth bending, prove that he could deal with combustion woman when it took the entire Gaang to beat him.(and that was by luck AKA Sokka's boomerang.) And in P'li's case, it took several people to deal with her whenever she had showings, and was powerful enough to one shot a dragon, and can make homing shots. Zuko isn't beating anybody from the red lotus. Especially if we are talking specifically Book 1 Zuko......

@blackestnight93 said:
@deathhero61 said:

who the hell says these things?

I wonder.......look below.

@oparu said:

@deathhero61: Prove that Zuko can't beat the Red Lotus you coward.

No Caption Provided

He would fire break dance to break their bones.

Same guy who would call me a coward for calling him out on his own claims that other people have said were bogus. On multiple occasions i have called him out, and he still thinks i'm a coward.

BTW do you seriously think he would take them down that easily? -.-

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

Prove that he can. Prove that he could beat Zaheer who is far beyond what aang was capable of when he was a kid, the same Aang that Zuko struggled to put down EVERYTIME. Prove that Zuko could adapt to new forms of Air Bending never seen before in his generation(partially due to the air nation being wiped out and Aang being the only one and was inexperienced), let alone the ability to fly at high speeds. Prove that he could beat Ghazan who AGAIN, has new forms of bending never seen before that even Korra and her crew struggled to deal with. Lava Bending is basically a faster and more flexible form of Earth Bending, with the flexibility of water bending and the heat and deadliness of fire bending. and the potential pure force of earth bending, prove that he could deal with combustion woman when it took the entire Gaang to beat him.(and that was by luck AKA Sokka's boomerang.) And in P'li's case, it took several people to deal with her whenever she had showings, and was powerful enough to one shot a dragon, and can make homing shots. Zuko isn't beating anybody from the red lotus.

Lol weak. Your all talk, saying that Aang is better than Zaheer, lmao that's sad. Aang would stomp Zaheer harder than Tenzin did. Show me Zuko struggling against Aang, they always fought evenly. Zuko had no trouble fighting a certified master airbender but yet you think some rookie can beat him, please.

You should really read over what you wrote. Calling Combustion Man...Combustion Woman. Her name is P'li by the way you unknowledgable boy. Of course Zuko can't fly like Zaheer, he isn't an airbender. Zuko has a way of beating every last member, especially Zaheer. 3 yrs intense firebending training master> 2 weeks self taught loser who got stomped by Tenzin.

I could barely get through your clumped paragraph of you raging. If you want me to prove some things, make the battle. All you do is piggy back off of other people's arguments because you can't make up your own. Back up what you say and stop talking so much.

Same guy who would call me a coward for calling him out on his own claims that other people have said were bogus. On multiple occasions i have called him out, and he still thinks i'm a coward.

I'll say it again. Coward. Now you have some explaining to do. Zuko beats Red Lotus, mind giving me a thrilling detailed essay on why he doesn't? Or will you let someone else fight your battle lmao.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Arcus1  Online

@oparu: dude, come on.,.Zuko can take the entire Red Lotus?

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu said:

@deathhero61:

Prove that he can. Prove that he could beat Zaheer who is far beyond what aang was capable of when he was a kid, the same Aang that Zuko struggled to put down EVERYTIME. Prove that Zuko could adapt to new forms of Air Bending never seen before in his generation(partially due to the air nation being wiped out and Aang being the only one and was inexperienced), let alone the ability to fly at high speeds. Prove that he could beat Ghazan who AGAIN, has new forms of bending never seen before that even Korra and her crew struggled to deal with. Lava Bending is basically a faster and more flexible form of Earth Bending, with the flexibility of water bending and the heat and deadliness of fire bending. and the potential pure force of earth bending, prove that he could deal with combustion woman when it took the entire Gaang to beat him.(and that was by luck AKA Sokka's boomerang.) And in P'li's case, it took several people to deal with her whenever she had showings, and was powerful enough to one shot a dragon, and can make homing shots. Zuko isn't beating anybody from the red lotus.

Lol weak. Your all talk, saying that Aang is better than Zaheer, lmao that's sad. Aang would stomp Zaheer harder than Tenzin did. Show me Zuko struggling against Aang, they always fought evenly. Zuko had no trouble fighting a certified master airbender but yet you think some rookie can beat him, please.

You should really read over what you wrote. Calling Combustion Man...Combustion Woman. Her name is P'li by the way you unknowledgable boy. Of course Zuko can't fly like Zaheer, he isn't an airbender. Zuko has a way of beating every last member, especially Zaheer. 3 yrs intense firebending training master> 2 weeks self taught loser who got stomped by Tenzin.

I could barely get through your clumped paragraph of you raging. If you want me to prove some things, make the battle. All you do is piggy back off of other people's arguments because you can't make up your own. Back up what you say and stop talking so much.

I'll say it again. Coward. Now you have some explaining to do. Zuko beats Red Lotus, mind giving me a thrilling detailed essay on why he doesn't? Or will you let someone else fight your battle lmao.

Are you actually convinced this is true? Or are you just trying to debate with a weaker character?....

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: Remove that one trick pony P'li and he can take the other 3. I'm talking a prime Fire Lord Zuko with all of his feats.

Zaheer. Book 1 Zuko can beat him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu said:

@arcus1: Remove that one trick pony P'li and he can take the other 3. I'm talking a prime Fire Lord Zuko with all of his feats.

Zaheer. Book 1 Zuko can beat him.

You mean by hearsay or with Zuko comic feats + show feats?

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@llehdevil: If Tenzin was about to beat them, than Zuko stands a fighting chance. Minus P'li sniping I actually do.

Zuko isn't weaker than any of the RL and he has twice as many feats.

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu said:

@llehdevil: If Tenzin was about to beat them, than Zuko stands a fighting chance. Minus P'li sniping I actually do.

Zuko isn't weaker than any of the RL and he has twice as many feats.

@oparu said:

@llehdevil: Comic+Show feats.

Wow, well I completely disagree haha..