#1 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
The Watchmen




























Vs

The Authority





















No prep, Fight takes place in New York City.
#2 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

there is no group called "Watchmen"....  Which group are you talking about?  The Minutemen or the Crimebusters?  I assume the crimebusters from the pic.  They win because of Dr. Manhattan.

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

draw...

this comes down to The Doctor Vs Doctor Manhatten...

and i can't chose between the two...

the rest are cannon fodder but the two Doctor's are the big hitters...

stalemate, neither can win... if anything i think Manhatten might be a touch more powerful but The Doctor is a lot more in touch with his powers...

M

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
I think the fight between The Doctor and Doctor Manhattan would be an interesting fight
Online
#5 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"draw...

this comes down to The Doctor Vs Doctor Manhatten...

and i can't chose between the two...

the rest are cannon fodder but the two Doctor's are the big hitters...

stalemate, neither can win... if anything i think Manhatten might be a touch more powerful but The Doctor is a lot more in touch with his powers...

M
"
Huh, Well, I thought it was an interesting battle.
#6 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
Huh, Well, I thought it was an interesting battle.
"

i think we've actually debated Manhatten Vs The Doctor before somewhere...

can't find the thread though...

it's a stalemate, i remember that much

M
#7 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
this comes down to The Doctor Vs Doctor Manhatten...
If there was a stalemate between those two, Jenny Q would tip the balance.
Moderator
#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Methos said:
this comes down to The Doctor Vs Doctor Manhatten...
If there was a stalemate between those two, Jenny Q would tip the balance.
"

i considored that but it's Jenny Sparks not Jenny Q

M
#9 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

hawksmoor would do some damage includeing new york so i would have to give it to the authority just cause i think they have alot more power on their side

#10 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Buckshot said:
"Methos said:
this comes down to The Doctor Vs Doctor Manhatten...
If there was a stalemate between those two, Jenny Q would tip the balance.
"

i considored that but it's Jenny Sparks not Jenny Q

M
"
We're going strictly by the image? Baby Jenny is still there and she'll tap her powers to save her family. And keep in mind what Jenny Fractal was capable of as a child and also that, depending on how you took it, current "grown" Jenny is still just kid Jenny, she just has a body to match how old she already felt. I still think The Doctor could do it on his own, but Jenny's there if she's needed.

Trauma said:
"hawksmoor would do some damage includeing new york so i would have to give it to the authority just cause i think they have alot more power on their side"
When the fight is decided by reality warpers, no one else really matters.
Moderator
#11 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Methos said:
"Buckshot said:
"Methos said:
this comes down to The Doctor Vs Doctor Manhatten...
If there was a stalemate between those two, Jenny Q would tip the balance.
"

i considored that but it's Jenny Sparks not Jenny Q

M
"
We're going strictly by the image? Baby Jenny is still there and she'll tap her powers to save her family. And keep in mind what Jenny Fractal was capable of as a child and also that, depending on how you took it, current "grown" Jenny is still just kid Jenny, she just has a body to match how old she already felt. I still think The Doctor could do it on his own, but Jenny's there if she's needed.

Trauma said:
"hawksmoor would do some damage includeing new york so i would have to give it to the authority just cause i think they have alot more power on their side"
When the fight is decided by reality warpers, no one else really matters.
"

  Don' think it so much, cause Dr. Manhattan has proven himself vulnerable to moral Attack (Just re-read the watchmen !). 
  Of course, if it's a head-on fight, it will be the reality warpers that makes the difference, but don't forget the tactical possibility of the midnighter and the sheer power of Appollo.
  In fact, head-on fighting or not, I think the autority has a light edge there. Cause the average member is more powerful. But some Watchmen could do some damage for sure : Dr. Manhattan, but also Roschach or Ozymandias. If Ozymandias has a way to readying his attack (moral, or other) so, the autority his in deep for real. 
  My vote is for the autority nonetheless, but it's a pretty close fight !

 
#12 Posted by -MAJESTY- (29 posts) - - Show Bio
WATCHMEN'S
#13 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
-MAJESTY- said:
"WATCHMEN'S
"
Watchmen's what?
#14 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

The Authority can still use their doors right?

#15 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"The Authority can still use their doors right?"

doesn't reality warping take care of the that ?
#16 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

The doctor is the trump card he can take anyone on the other team.

#17 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Ozymandias versus the Midnighter

#18 Posted by Acheron (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozymandias would probably lose, but he would put up a good fight (I think, anyway).