Bill, O-Ren Ishii, Beatrix, Vernita Green

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Conditions

• Everyone in standard gear
  • Zero info on each other
  • Kill Bill team have one wakizashi (small katana)
  • No prep
  • Battle takes place in Ozymandias' palace
  • Start 20 feet apart
  • All feats allowed for everyone - movies, comics, etc.
  • Win by incap, death or surrender
  • Morals off

Who wins?

-------------------------------------

For the rest of my battles, click here!

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

...Kill Bill has comics?

<_<...

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4 rogueshadow  Moderator
SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Watchmen thread with no Adrian? What a rip off.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Wardemon32

Watchmen are all basically superhuman. Watchmen wins

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

They are most definitely not. Adrian was the only one.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By Wyldsong

@wardemon32 said:

They weren't superhuman in the comics, so not sure how that changed in the movie...and the Kill Bill crew (at least Beatrice and Pai Mei) was most definitely superhuman...

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beatrix was kind of superhuman too. She took a shotgun to the chest and was buried alive, she managed to escape by punching her way out Batman style. Taking on a good hundred Yakuza members by herself and killing someone with that weird heart technique.

I'm pretty sure she has some other feats too, but those are the ones off the top of my head.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 rogueshadow  Moderator

The only one with real feats s Beatrice, maybe you should do it as Beatrice and Pai Mei.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@omgomgwtfwtf:

I don't remember her being shot with a shotgun and survive but thats incredibly stupid. But she gets hurt by punches and stuff and Watchmen punches extremely hard. They had people flying with their punches and they can casually break bones with their hits.

@fallschirmjager

Breaking bones casually with punches? Even the calf? Do you know how hard it is to break your calf? They also had guys flying with punches and kicks which would have to be extremely hard. And when they were fighting Adian. And no one should have been able to walk off that beating they were getting from Adrian.

BeefiestName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BeefiestName

Two of my favorite groups, as it happens.

Beatrix has feats in hand to hand and with a sword that are effing ridiculous. She beat consecutively, without rest:

Crazy 88s (all of them, though there weren't 88, you can watch the fight scene and count the kills)

Go-Go

Johnny Mo

Oren Ishii

She took a decent amount of damage from Go-Go, Johnny, and Oren. In fact, Beatrix has what I would say is a ridiculous damage soak for a human without "superpowers" in the comic book sense of the word. Obviously she did things that are past what a real world peak human could hope to achieve.

Oren started racking up combat feats at age 11. Granted, that's with a firearm, but she proved herself in swordsmanship by playing in the same league as Beatrix. She was even able to land at least one really solid hit on a person who just shredded a small army.

Vernita Green and Bill probably have the fewest actual feats. Vernita's only real feat was being able to fight a few minutes against Beatrix. Bill, we know was trained by Pai Mei, but we don't know the full extent of his capabilities at this point in his life. We know the rest of the assassins respect/fear him enough to follow his orders, but we don't actually see him do a whole lot.

Edit: Tentatively, I give it to team Kill Bill. Beatrix is very OP in this fight, imo. Walter is brutal and good at improvised combat, and has the best chance to be a threat, but Beatrix overshadows him a bit. She even has an attack that's basically from Fist of the North Star and is essentially an instant kill. If you think her teammates are even at least a little bit competent and helpful as fighters, there's no way team Kill Bill loses.

Death-Killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kill Bill team. Way more skilled overall.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cpt_nice

Bill pulls out his revolver since it is standard gear and shoots Spectre and Rorschach.

The women triple team Nite Owl in melee, who wont last long.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Ozy was here he would solo.

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Breaking bones casually with punches? Even the calf? Do you know how hard it is to break your calf? They also had guys flying with punches and kicks which would have to be extremely hard. And when they were fighting Adian. And no one should have been able to walk off that beating they were getting from Adrian.

^^^ This. Watchmen win. I'll concede that Kill Bill team has superior skill but the physicals of the Watchmen team are insane. Rorschach and Bill may get into a quick draw contest seeing as they both have ranged weapons but I favor Rorschach, since Bill will probably start into some speech about Superman or something or other. Rorschach will give zero f***s and just start shooting from the get go.