• 84 results
#1 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, so I came across one problem. Raineffect and The_Thunderer were tied. So to avoid problems, and the time limit I have, I decided to have them a triple threat in this tournament. Still works as the tournament before, it's just one will have three teams face off instead of two. Only one can win.

Okay so here are the rules:

• Battle starts off on an uninhabited planet exactly the same as Earth.
  • They fight as a team from the beginning, unlike the last round. No splitting up unless the battle leads to that.
  • Leader gets four hours of prep with full knowledge of who they're fighting. They can share with what they want to do with their team mates but no more.
  • Teams start off 100 miles away from each other. Mountains and forests are the only things between them.
  • Morals are off, battle is to the death or Ko.
  • No BFR or Speedblitzing. But the battles can be taken to different places. Like Hell, Asgard, things like that.

Here are the battles:

Battle 1:

Raineffect:

Powerhouse: Wonder-Women

Leader: Dr. Doom

Choice: Loki(Adult form)

vs.

Beatboks1:

Powerhouse: Orion

Leader: Vril Dox

Choice: Amazing Man

vs.

Backflip:

Powerhouse: Rachel Grey

Leader: Quasar

Choice: Meggan

Battle 2:

GhostRider29:

Powerhouse: Thor

Leader: Iron Man

Choice: Ghost Rider(Johnny)

vs.

The_Thunderer:

Powerhouse: Super-man

Leader: Martian Manhunter(Still has fear of fire)

Choice: Silver Surfer

Battle 3:

BoschePG:

Powerhouse: Etrigan

Leader: Aqua-man

Choice: Damian Hellstrom

vs.

Clemj:

Powerhouse: Rulk

Leader: Proff X

Choice: Gladiator

Battle 4:

Greenteaforme:

Powerhouse: GA Wonder-Women

Leader: Storm

Choice: Jean Grey

vs.

HigorM:

Powerhouse: Maxima

Leader: Mr. Terrific

Choice: Kilowog

#2 Edited by boschePG (2473 posts) - - Show Bio

just so I know, I have to analyze who would win between Rachel, Orion and Meggan all at the same time?

as a team, so I can switch my powerhouse vs my opponents leader?

#3 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschePG: All three teams, at the same time. It might be a little hard, but gotta think it this way. Which team would work together best? In a triple threat, that might matter the most.

#4 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Come vote for your battle folks! You made it through the first round!

Here are my picks, till the debating begins.

Battle 1:

Raineffect:

vs.

Beatboks1:

vs.

Backflip:

Battle 2:

GhostRider29:

vs.

The_Thunderer:

Battle 3:

BoschePG:

vs.

Clemj:

Battle 4:

Greenteaforme:

vs.

HigorM:

#5 Edited by boschePG (2473 posts) - - Show Bio

Just so we are clear, this is modern Aquaman? So I have the Trident of Neptune and both hands...no mystic water hand, right? As seen in the DCnU JLA?

#6 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschePG: Yes.

#7 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeowch. This is kind of harsh...

#8 Posted by HigorM (4002 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme:

PREPARE FOR BATTLE !!

#9 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM said:

@greenteaforme:

PREPARE FOR BATTLE !!

Actually now that I think about it, I think I may be able to win.

#10 Posted by boschePG (2473 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are my preliminary choices but I can be swayed. if both are bold then om on fence and an argument pro-side would greatly help

Battle 1:

Raineffect: ( and have to tell me how you beat Doom with 4 hours prep who is talking to a magic user in Loki and a tank in WonderWoman. tell me your plan cuz sheer power doesnt suade my vote

vs.

Beatboks1:

vs.

Backflip:

Battle 2:

GhostRider29: ( and

vs.

The_Thunderer:

Battle 3:

BoschePG: (Ill explain on seperate thread)

vs.

Clemj:

Battle 4:

Greenteaforme: , Higor you swayed me alot last round with your defense. Explain here cuz greentea is just as potent)

vs.

HigorM:

#11 Posted by boschePG (2473 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29

My battle vs clemj

Etrigan, Aquaman, Damian Hellstorm vs Rulk, Charles Xavier, Gladiator

Im going to say Aquaman is the better tactician out of Xavier. Xaiver was more the Intel while Cyclops the tactician. He devises a plan to get the coordination out of the game..which is Xavier. I dare Xavier to dwell into the mind of a Hell Lord of Etrigan and Hellstorm. I dont mean to sound over-confident but clemj's team have no magic users or magic resistance. I have two people that fire Hellfire to corrupt a soul while Hellstorm has three hell horses he rides that eat flesh if you get in the way. Its like the Punisher vs Baron Mordo, it isnt going to end nicely. Attack Xavier and if they try to protect him they will get consumed by the power of Hell times 2, then you see their team slowly die. Aquaman could even summon extra distractions in a giant sea monster like the Kraken or something big and nasty

#12 Edited by beatboks1 (7305 posts) - - Show Bio

Four hours of prep for both Vril and Doom. Vril of course has an advantage that Doom does not. While Doom is a better prepper than Vril (and not by a vast amount by the way) Vrill has access to Orion's mother box. A piece of technology that in it's own right is a MAJOR power in this game. Vril uses the mother box to gather all the resources he'll need for the coming battle. He also get's Orion to allow him to use the mother Box for the battle.

Having learned how powerfull the Silver Surfer and the power cosmic is in his research, and knowing that the one power AM can't absorb is magic ( AM I could not absorb power from the helm of Nabu or Alan Scots magic energy construct in the issues just after his debut but could absorb all other energy) Vrill sees the value of the power cosmic. He boom tubes Amazingman to a place in time and space where Galactus has just feed so that he can tap a more direct and higher powered source. Draining off the big G Amazingman is now a little above SS level ( i know that was the limit but I'm now up against two teams).

Vril further uses the resources of Mother Box to take some of his previously used resources. He uses the cloning device he used to create a new body after Stealth killed his first, and just like the first time amps up that body to the levels that it was at when it kicked Lobo's @$$ all over the place. His clone is generated in the first hour and a half so that there are then two of them prepping. Knowing how Lobo's regeneration works (having been the one who newtered it and took away his ability to create copies from every drop of blood spilled) one of them backward works this to give him self a regeneration capability that matches that of Lobo (obviously not the copy who is already physically above Lobo). The other gathers together (again by boom tube) admantium, prometium, and vibrainium and forms a new alloy with all the properties of the three. he will also work on a super rubber compound that applies the propertieds of prometium making it super resistant and super stretchy. This is a back up for Amazingman should he use up all the power cosmic too quickly in the battle. He will wear a medallion or belt buckle that is both a small piece of this new alloy, and the rubber. so that should he run out of cosmic power he can touch and become it. This will mean as a back up having expended all power cosmic absorbed (which would surely take down at least one of the six opponents i'm facing ) he will be able to become a SUPER hard drurable indestructible metal that can absorb energy and impact, and strengthen by the impact that is put into it. In other words the prometium aspect of the metal will make it harder the more force that's applied against it, imagine admantium being made harder and more durable by the most powerful blows of WW, Loki, Quasar).

So I will enter the battle with

1. Orion (without his mother Box) - who is as fast strong and durable (at least) as Superman, has a healing factor. Who's Astro force can produce a blast that can and has destroyed entire planets as well as a force field that can and has withstood the destructive force of his fathers Omega beams ( no one on the opposing two teams has a force that destructive). Add to the mix his beserker nature and he's not holding back not even against friends.
  2. Amazingman who enters teh fray with the power cosmic and if he uses that up can become a tank with greater strengtth and durability than any in the battle as he can literally be as strong (or in effect stronger and admantium will be strengthended by what is applied against it) than any one in the tournament or plastic man like but much more durable. Not to mention if Quasar or doom fire energy at him he can absorb and use that against the
  3. not one but TWO Vril Dox's. One of whom has been enhanced to the point where he could beat Lobo in physical combat (and Lobo has beaten Superman, Wonder Woman, and the JLA). That one will also be armed with Silica (Dox's personal Computer/ force field) the force field has withstood Sinstro corps constructs and nuclear blasts, the computer is capable of technopathy. The other is enhanced with a healing factor to match Lobo and is armed with a mother box that also gives him the powers of
  • Summoning Boom Tubes
  • Matter transmutation
  • Energy manipulation
  • Force Field creation
  • Healing
  • Gravity control
  • Levitation
  • Emotion Control
  • Illusion casting
  • Technopathy
  • Fire manipulation
  • Phasing
  • Telekinesis
  • Dimensional manipulation

Both Dox's can use any technology that Doom brings to the fray (as well as any on the planet). Using the force fields of Mother box, combined with Silica, combined with Astro Force, and the power cosmic I can contain all player who can't teleport in a force field and focus on the few who can taking them out first (Quasar, Loki, Meggan and if he brings the right tech Doom - I'll assume he would). Then release each one at a time and finish it. No one on the other two teams will have the power to withstand my amped up team. frankly we could take all six with the four but why work that hard.

Even if members of the two teams have an answer for the energy field or can somehow get their members out (using their teleoptation ) there are many other avenues at my teams disposal.

• Without the mother box to keep his rage in check Orion will be full on out for blood. he will likely one shot either WW, Rachel, Meggan and Doom one by one.
  • Amazing man with more power cosmic at his disposal than Surfer will certainly also be able to one shot one of those four. One of teh two they would hit (at Dox's instructions ) would be Doom to take away any command advantage, and Quasar for the versatility.
  • The Vril with the mother box can use it's illusions to have members of the other teams see him and his fellow team mates as their other allies and their allies as their enemies meaning any plans laid by either team would be undone as they would be fighting themselves. So while two of my guy's are hitting two enemies with everything they have the total of both teams aren't even attacking us but are fully focused on each other with my two Dox's also fighting them.
  • With two team members one shoted (and that's a given) it's then four on four. Thor can't beat Surfer (though he can last for quite a while) so what chance does his brother Loki have against Amazingman with more of the power cosmic at his disposal (and before anyone says it that's who Dox will tell him him to hit as soon as he one shots one of the others.
  • No matter how fast or strong WW is she wont match AM with power cosmic, and she's already failed against Lobo so she's not beating the dox who beat him.
  • Neither Rachel or Meggan can deal with what the mother box can do especially under the control of a manipulative tricky b@#$% like Dox. or whichever of the two aren't dealing with AM.

Now a possible counter argument could be given that Doom Also seeks to steal the power cosmic from Surfer (as he's done it before). However while for my team that is a relatively simple task as I have a power absorber that I simply have to get near G, Doom lacks that advantage and would need to use a lot of his prep time to do so. Not to mention in character he would likely under rate my guy's and not consider it even necessary. I on the other hand for the MAJO prep feats am wholeley using things that Dox has done before and would simply have to switch them on, activate and use what's at hand. Really I should have time to burn in 6 hrs (since I'll have two Dox's for 2 hours) to do even more prep.

and have to tell me how you beat Doom with 4 hours prep who is talking to a magic user in Loki and a tank in WonderWoman. tell me your plan cuz sheer power doesnt suade my vote

Does that ^ ^ cover it

#13 Posted by Backflip (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

said:

• Leader gets four hours of prep with full knowledge of who they're fighting. They can share with what they want to do with their team mates but no more.

doesn't this rule nullify pretty much all of your prep? You're not allowed to affect your other teammates before the match starts.

#14 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@Backflip said:

said:

doesn't this rule nullify pretty much all of your prep? You're not allowed to affect your other teammates before the match starts.

I should of been more detailed. It's like giving Orders. Like say Iron Man is allowed to tell his team his prep plans and what he wants them to do. See what I mean? They can't help him with anything, or suggest anything, just follow orders.

@beatboks1: That was... so... beautiful. I was already voting for your team. But now I know... I know you'll win.

#15 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay this is how my battle would go.

• Iron Man knows Martian Manhunters weakness; fire. All he has to do is create some that will engulf him with fire, make him think he's surround by fire, ect.
  • Super-man is weak to magic and Kryptonite. Thor would be the automatic choice, but he'd think of something better. Ghost Rider. What Iron man would do is create a weapon of kryptonite. Then give it to Ghost Rider. In case you didn't know, Ghost Rider can change anything to a weapon of hellfire. Now imagine a sword, made of Kryptonite, ignited by hellfire? If any man can make it, Tony can. With Magic, Hellfire, and Kryptonite. that'd take down Sups for the count.
  • Thor could fight Silver Surfer for a long time. He has proven in the past that he can handle him(Not beat, but handle for a while) So after Ghost Rider defeats Super-man, he helps Tony take down Martian Man Hunter.
  • Then all three take down Silver Surfer.

Saying that Iron Man would only create a device to engulf/surround Martian Man Hunter with fire, whether in real life or in his mind, that he'd create only a Kryptonite weapon for Ghost Rider to use, is a complete insult to his prepping skill. He'd have much more plans, more ways to take down everyone. He'd probably have a device/helmet on his head to prevent anything TP from MM as well.

I got more arguments that I could make, but it's 2 A.M. and I just got home from work. I'm tired. I'll work on this more tomorrow.

Hope this helped a little persuade your minds!

@boschePG:

#16 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29

Battle 4:

Greenteaforme:

vs.

HigorM:

Thinking about this strategically, it's actually an amazingly simple fight. Jean is going to pull the win out for me here.

For prep, Jean installs mental blocks on storm and Wonder Woman against Maxima's hypnosis.

Storm is going to have the wickestest storm raging at the battle field. She knows Maxima and Kilwogg can tank lightning and not die, necessarily, so it's entirely within her morals to have lighting and hurricanes going.

Jean will also link them telepathically, in order for them to come to each other's aid when necessary. She will be able to throw up TK shields, or grab opponents and stop their attacks or simply throw them away, removing them from the fight until they return. Her TK burst is also enough to knock out Kilowogg and Mr. Terrific, easily.

Kilwogg is put to sleep or knocked out telepathically immediately. He is 100% susceptible to TP and he's going down first, hard and easily. I would say Jean mind crushes him, but it may not be within her morals to do so.

GA WW is more than enough to hold off or even defeat modern Maxima. But, I'll have Jean engage Maxima's mind, possibly even taking her to the TP plane. Even if Jean can't defeat her though TP, she'll engage her long enough for GA WW to tie Maxima with the lasso. Either that, or GA WW can pummel her relentlessly until she loses consciousness (winning the TP duel, as well).

Mr. Terrific is the least combat-worthy. His little flying monkey balls are going to be deflected by GA WW's bracers, have their flying handicapped by Storm's winds and lightning, and Jean can also grab them through TK.

Depending on your prep, I can change this strategy to match your prep easily. And I haven't used all my four hours yet, either. Either way, it's a simpler win than I imagined by far.

#17 Posted by beatboks1 (7305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Backflip said:

said:

?? How so ?? Dox has told his team mates what he wants them to do. He's the only one doing the prepping. No ones sharing with him he's the one doing it so completely within the rules.

@GhostRider29 said:

@beatboks1: That was... so... beautiful. I was already voting for your team. But now I know... I know you'll win.

You think that's nice, wait till vou see my counters.

I've thought of 9 possible counter arguments so far that I have my counter prepared for.

#18 Posted by HigorM (4002 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschePG: i will set my game plan soon enough..

#19 Edited by HigorM (4002 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle 4:

Greenteaforme:

vs.

HigorM:

Strategy

First of all, Mr. Terrific is the 3rd smartest man alive and an Olympic level athlete. Also, talking about leadership, currently he is the White King of checkmate.

Equipment

T-Spheres

Mr. Terrific has no powers, but he has a genius level intellect, and is an Olympic-level Athlete. He cannot be detected by modern technology. He has extensive nanotechnology in his mask and costume for a variety of sensory, communication and database retrieval functions. He uses T-Spheres that function as a computer, holographic projection unit, projectile weapons and numerous other uses.

They are powerfull enough to blow both Captain Marvel and Black Adam with one explosion..

They can protect him with force fields..

Also, he can use holograms of himself..

Here they were used to knockout Captain Nazi

Mask

Mr. Terrific's T-mask makes him invisible to electronic detection. The mask is mainly used to communicate and relay commands with his T-spheres. It can also be used as a communication device and it also allows him to put his costume on instantly.

So, he is the Leader and responsible for the strategy, much more intelligent and prepared to elaborate gameplans than Storm..

Also, in Greenteaforme´s strategy, he says: "For prep, Jean installs mental blocks on storm and Wonder Woman against Maxima's hypnosis." So it´s not even Storm (the responsible for prep) who elaborates it..

Anyways, Maxima can use her psychic powers to protect himself and her team from Jean Grey, and Kilowog can protect himself using the ring to creat mental blockers.

She can use:

Kilowog

Here are some Kilowog feats, just to comprove that he can hold himself against Wonder Woman..

He shots a blast that knockout Hal Jordan and Superman.. the other scans show him fighting using different forms of constructs..

And he can create a mental blocker, so he´s not going down via psychic powers, that´s not going to work..

#20 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio

winner in italic

Battle 1: 

Raineffect:

vs.

Beatboks1:

vs.

Backflip:

Battle 2:

GhostRider29:

vs.

The_Thunderer:

Battle 3:

BoschePG:

vs.

Clemj:

Battle 4:

Greenteaforme:

vs.

HigorM:

#21 Posted by boschePG (2473 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29 @cosmicallyaware1 @RIKR2 @joeagentofhand1 @HigorM @greenteaforme @clemj@thunderer @Backflip @beatboks1 @RainEffect @boschePG Justn incase anyone doesnt know what happens when you peak into the mind of Hellstorm, just check out the Avengers Hellcat's history. Im at work so I cant post pics but just a small peak of the true nature of Hellstorm made Hellcat into a mindless vegetable...and that was before he gained his black halo. xavier is uselss in this battle against Hellstorm

#22 Edited by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@clemj said:

winner in italic

Battle 1:

Raineffect:

vs.

Beatboks1:

vs.

Backflip:

Battle 2:

GhostRider29:

vs.

The_Thunderer:

Battle 3:

BoschePG:

vs.

Clemj:

Battle 4:

Greenteaforme:

vs.

HigorM:

They all are. I still can't tell who you voted for. Just go for Bold.

Also, if you voted against me, I'd like to hear how and why.

#23 Posted by boschePG (2473 posts) - - Show Bio

I didnt vote against you. I picked a push at first announcement and you do make a strong argument for your side. To be fair, Im still waiting for The_Thunderer to make his case but you are the favorite cuz in the end Ghost Rider can take out Manhunter and Superman by himself. All Thor has to do is stall Silver Surfer

#24 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschePG said:

I didnt vote against you. I picked a push at first announcement and you do make a strong argument for your side. To be fair, Im still waiting for The_Thunderer to make his case but you are the favorite cuz in the end Ghost Rider can take out Manhunter and Superman by himself. All Thor has to do is stall Silver Surfer

Thanks. Lol Well I mean please re-post your votes in like bold or something because you can't tell what you voted. Lol

#25 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Where have you been man? My very first tournament I ever ran you were a part of it all the way. You were even the co-leader of it. Now you're like nowhere to be found. I know you know how to debate. Lol

#26 Edited by beatboks1 (7305 posts) - - Show Bio

: : When your ready guys

@clemj: Are you going to offer a strategy or just rely on your team winning without one. If the latter i'd say that's a poor choice. There are teams who could do that but your's isn't one in this match up IMO.

My votes (as it stands now - can be convinced)

Battle 1 - not voting but if I was I'd be voting for myself obviously.

Battle 2: GhostRider29: since obviously no strategy etc from thunderer so far.

Battle 3: BoschePG: better tam on paper and so far only one with a strategy.

Battle 4: HigorM: Greenteaform's stratergy has a few wholes one of which higom has plugged.

@boschePG:

Just so we are clear, this is modern Aquaman? So I have the Trident of Neptune and both hands...no mystic water hand, right? As seen in the DCnU JLA?

Where does it say in DCNu that the trident he has is the trident of Neptune?? If id does what powers does it have ? The Neptune trident he had before Flashpoint was as powerful in many ways as Mjilnor. It gave him full control over water ( to the point where he could control fog's mist etc, place pressure on tectonic plates and cause earth quakes), it allowed teleportation through vortexes, if protected him from magic etc.

#27 Posted by HigorM (4002 posts) - - Show Bio

This is my vote so far:

Battle 1:

Raineffect:

vs.

Beatboks1:

vs.

Backflip:

beatboks because of better strategy, considering the others doesn´t show any..

Battle 2:

GhostRider29:

vs.

The_Thunderer:

same reason as the first battle..

Battle 3:

BoschePG:

vs.

Clemj:

same thing here, where are you guys??

#28 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM

That's all well and good, but.

Kilowogg has been under mind control before, so TP is a valid strategy against him. I don't know why you think you can dismiss it as not viable.

If Maxima is prepping the team against TP, Jean is simply going to engage her on the mental plane in a TP battle. This will go one of two ways: She beats Maxima, taking her out of the battle, or even if she doesn't win, she's certainly not going to lose quickly. Enough time for GA WW to bind her with the lasso.

GA WW would have no problem smashing constructs. And Kilowogg is much more of a bruiser than you're making him out to be. He loses via trying to take GA WW physically, as per his normal fighting style.

Jean would also have no problem redirecting Mr. T's (HAH) spheres through TK. Otherwise, with Maxima out, she's going to be putting him to sleep/knocking him out with TP.

GA WW's lasso also guards against TP, can create barriers against physical, magical and mental assaults, etc. I could just wrap Storm or Jean in the lasso and they'd be basically untouchable from Mr. T's booms, Maxima's mental assaults or hypnosis, or Kilowogg's anything. Or wrap it around WW and she'd be immune to Maxima's TP.

Anything your team can do, I have an answer for. And you have no answers for my team.

#29 Posted by boschePG (2473 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 he had the trident before Flashpoint and he has a trident now. so since many of the writers said that some stuff will be rebooted and some stuff will stay the same, until told otherwise I think its fair to assume that Aquaman's trident in DCnU is still the Trident of Neptune, especially since Tempest is not around anymore. I dont know if the Trident protects him from magic. I thought it was the water hand that deflected magic. I know it does control water to an extreme extent. In any case, I would just go with what the database entry says of the trident. It probably does the same thing Daimon Hellstorm trident does but only with water. I know the Trident is on par with Mjolnir, you had a previous reply on another thread saying the same thing. Of course, Im not GhostRider29 and he could easily veto the idea but he did say yes. If this was an appeal by you, Im sure GR29 will listen to it and decide

#30 Posted by boschePG (2473 posts) - - Show Bio

Im going to tweak my strategy here. I was going to do photo shop with the gameplan but I just got a call to view my house so I will be busy when I get off work so here is the tweak: Aquaman knowing Xavier is the telepath knows he is th emost important piece to get off the board. He confers with Hellstorm that looking into the Darksoul and the Dark Halo will be fatal to Xavier (as seen by Hellcat's bio when she peaked into his darksoul without dark halo then and made her into a vegetable). Hellstorm teleports Etrigan and Aquaman somewhere. Either Xavier mind scans the planet (though I doubt any psionic attack would work on hellstorm either cuz Xavier couldnt read Magik's mind when she was trained in dark magic...but it just shows bad continuity in MARVEL)and he gets put out or he doesnt, in which case Rulk and Gladiator are looking for the other team. If and when one of them do find Hellstorm I will place a contaiment forcefield around Gladiator or Rulk and then mentally rip out Xavier's location while I transport them to were Aquaman and Etrigan are. The meeting was in another dimension so Xavier couldnt listen into the plan. Also, Im putting down feats I know have happened in MARVEL. So..I have never seen a magical mental shield spell placed by Etrigan or Hellstorm, so Im not putting it down as an option to be fair

#31 Posted by beatboks1 (7305 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschePG: No issue just questioning. I'm a few issues behind in teh current run and hadn't seen so far any mention of it being the same trident. Both the trident and the water hand shielded him from magic BTW. It shouldn't be an issue because obviously Mjilnor is allowed GR29 has it.

#32 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 he had the trident before Flashpoint and he has a trident now. so since many of the writers said that some stuff will be rebooted and some stuff will stay the same, until told otherwise I think its fair to assume that Aquaman's trident in DCnU is still the Trident of Neptune, especially since Tempest is not around anymore. I dont know if the Trident protects him from magic. I thought it was the water hand that deflected magic. I know it does control water to an extreme extent. In any case, I would just go with what the database entry says of the trident. It probably does the same thing Daimon Hellstorm trident does but only with water. I know the Trident is on par with Mjolnir, you had a previous reply on another thread saying the same thing. Of course, Im not GhostRider29 and he could easily veto the idea but he did say yes. If this was an appeal by you, Im sure GR29 will listen to it and decide

Let me help you:

And I don't see a reason why he couldn't have it. As long as it's not too powerful(Not a DC fan, don't know much about DC to be honest).

#33 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio
@boschePG: my guess is that I'm fucked anyway
#34 Posted by Backflip (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to seem like a cheap counter, but it's just for starters.

You realize there is only 4 hours of Prep. And you intend for Dox to..

1) Figure out how to use a Mother Box

2) Then boom tube Amazing Man around the universe looking for Galactus (As far as I'm aware the box doesn't have a tracking function, so there is no possible way of you just knowing where to go)

3) Clone himself, whilst genetically altering it

4) Find materials of and then fuse the 3 strongest metals into some super metal within insanely ridiculous and impossible properties, and that's even accounting for comicbook resources.

Yeah, no.

I know that he has a 10th level intellect, but this is too much to be completed in just 4 hours. Frankly, unless you can show me proof of him rearing a clone in under 2 hours, then I'm going to just have to say that it's impossible and disregard that portion of your tactics. Furthermore, even accounting for comic book logic and his 10th level intellect, the turning those metals into an alloy with those properties, is again, impossible, unless you can suddenly warp reality.

So that means No clone for Dox, and no metal/cosmic powers for Amazing Man.

Back to the drawing board.

#35 Edited by boschePG (2473 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM @greanteaforme @beatboks1 @backflip Battle 1: (Im siding with beatboks1 for right now cuz Backflip has only posted a rebuttal of disbelief, which is fair cuz I was thinking the same thing, but Backflip has not posted how he would defeat the other two teams and until then Im siding with the smartest guy on the field with 4 hours prep since Raineffect hasn’t responded yet ) Raineffect: Powerhouse: Wonder-Women Leader: Dr. Doom Choice: Loki(Adult form) vs. Beatboks1: Powerhouse: Orion Leader: Vril Dox Choice: Amazing Man vs. Backflip: Powerhouse: Rachel Grey Leader: Quasar Choice: Meggan Battle 2: (Thunderer hasn’t replied yet but until he proves that his team can take out Ghost Rider, Im going to assume Ghost Rider can take out both Superman and Martain Manhunter with magic and fire) GhostRider29: Powerhouse: Thor Leader: Iron Man Choice: Ghost Rider(Johnny) vs. The_Thunderer: Powerhouse: Super-man Leader: Martian Manhunter(Still has fear of fire) Choice: Silver Surfer Battle 3: BoschePG: Powerhouse: Etrigan Leader: Aqua-man Choice: Damian Hellstrom vs. Clemj: Powerhouse: Rulk Leader: Proff X Choice: Gladiator Battle 4: (this is a close battle cuz both contestants are debating. Two psychics I consider a wash since both have said that this will take place on the astral plane. Kilowog can hold off GA WonderWoman with his strength and GL ring so this is the second wash. This battle to me comes down to Mr Terrific with 4 hours prep vs Storm. Right now Im siding with HigorM cuz tho Storm can probably shoot down Mr Ts T-spheres like Danger room practice Im sure Mr T can devise a way to get one through in four hours. HigorM has stated that he can do illusions with the T-spheres (I love the scans…it’s a good visual to sway votes) and until proven otherwise Im believing Storm cant tell the difference and he zaps Storm when not expecting it and then helps the others. I can still be swayed tho, greeteaforme. Greenteaforme: Powerhouse: GA Wonder-Women Leader: Storm Choice: Jean Grey vs. HigorM: Powerhouse: Maxima Leader: Mr. Terrific Choice: Kilowog

#36 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschePG:

@HigorM @greanteaforme @beatboks1 @backflip Battle 1: (Im siding with beatboks1 for right now cuz Backflip has only posted a rebuttal of disbelief, which is fair cuz I was thinking the same thing, but Backflip has not posted how he would defeat the other two teams and until then Im siding with the smartest guy on the field with 4 hours prep since Raineffect hasn’t responded yet ) Raineffect: Powerhouse: Wonder-Women Leader: Dr. Doom Choice: Loki(Adult form) vs. Beatboks1: Powerhouse: Orion Leader: Vril Dox Choice: Amazing Man vs. Backflip: Powerhouse: Rachel Grey Leader: Quasar Choice: Meggan Battle 2: (Thunderer hasn’t replied yet but until he proves that his team can take out Ghost Rider, Im going to assume Ghost Rider can take out both Superman and Martain Manhunter with magic and fire) GhostRider29: Powerhouse: Thor Leader: Iron Man Choice: Ghost Rider(Johnny) vs. The_Thunderer: Powerhouse: Super-man Leader: Martian Manhunter(Still has fear of fire) Choice: Silver Surfer Battle 3: BoschePG: Powerhouse: Etrigan Leader: Aqua-man Choice: Damian Hellstrom vs. Clemj: Powerhouse: Rulk Leader: Proff X Choice: Gladiator Battle 4: (this is a close battle cuz both contestants are debating. Two psychics I consider a wash since both have said that this will take place on the astral plane. Kilowog can hold off GA WonderWoman with his strength and GL ring so this is the second wash. This battle to me comes down to Mr Terrific with 4 hours prep vs Storm. Right now Im siding with HigorM cuz tho Storm can probably shoot down Mr Ts T-spheres like Danger room practice Im sure Mr T can devise a way to get one through in four hours. HigorM has stated that he can do illusions with the T-spheres (I love the scans…it’s a good visual to sway votes) and until proven otherwise Im believing Storm cant tell the difference and he zaps Storm when not expecting it and then helps the others. I can still be swayed tho, greeteaforme. Greenteaforme: Powerhouse: GA Wonder-Women Leader: Storm Choice: Jean Grey vs. HigorM: Powerhouse: Maxima Leader: Mr. Terrific Choice: Kilowog

I honestly don't know what you're doing wrong with messaging people on here. Lol Here: @Backflip: @beatboks1: @greenteaforme: @HigorM:

#37 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschePG

Why would I let Storm fight someone she can't win against?

This is not rounds like the last fight. It's 3v3 from the start.

Wonder Woman can block them with her bracers, and block the zippy-zappy with her bracers, as well. I believe Jean can also block them with TK. I also believe Jean could block them, redirect them and disrupt them with TK, as well. So even if they were zipping towards Storm, I believe Jean could defend her.

Illusions are easy to see through, especially with Jean's TP.

GA WW can also spin her lasso at frequencies to disrupt technology through magic. This also works on psionic waves and magic. I know it seems lame, but she's from the Golden Age, so...

I can just have WW spin her lasso to disrupt the flying monkey balls before binding Maxima into uselessness.

If Maxima does happen to hypnotize/psychically attack someone, wrapping them with the lasso also cures all such problems. It also defends from further psionic attacks, and can also make barriers to protect a huge area (ala Mr. T's flying monkey balls, except better and magical ;P).

GA WW has almost as much PIS as Thor does, so I really have an answer for anything he can come up with. Her use of the lasso is really endless.

#38 Posted by Backflip (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29: I think he's either posting it from a really old internet program or alternatively from his phone :P

#39 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29: @GhostRider29 said:

• Iron Man knows Martian Manhunters weakness; fire. All he has to do is create some that will engulf him with fire, make him think he's surround by fire, ect.
  • Super-man is weak to magic and Kryptonite. Thor would be the automatic choice, but he'd think of something better. Ghost Rider. What Iron man would do is create a weapon of kryptonite. Then give it to Ghost Rider. In case you didn't know, Ghost Rider can change anything to a weapon of hellfire. Now imagine a sword, made of Kryptonite, ignited by hellfire? If any man can make it, Tony can. With Magic, Hellfire, and Kryptonite. that'd take down Sups for the count.
  • Thor could fight Silver Surfer for a long time. He has proven in the past that he can handle him(Not beat, but handle for a while) So after Ghost Rider defeats Super-man, he helps Tony take down Martian Man Hunter.

Saying that Iron Man would only create a device to engulf/surround Martian Man Hunter with fire, whether in real life or in his mind, that he'd create only a Kryptonite weapon for Ghost Rider to use, is a complete insult to his prepping skill. He'd have much more plans, more ways to take down everyone. He'd probably have a device/helmet on his head to prevent anything TP from MM as well.

I got more arguments that I could make, but it's 2 A.M. and I just got home from work. I'm tired. I'll work on this more tomorrow.

@boschePG:

Manhunter will know that his nd superman's weakness' will immediately try and be exploited and so will prep surfer to lead the charge. Here's how it will go:

• Manhunter straight away uses invisibility and telepathy and turns iron man on his team-mates causing little damage, but a distraction nevertheless.
  • Superman gets out of there straight away. He is faster than all of the other team and so will easily be able to escape the first conflict unscathed he goes into the nearest sun, where he will get charged up.
  • Surfer attacks Thor, taking their fight to the sky and leaving the others.
  • GR is so much slower than the rest meaning that he will not make the first conflict, and making it very easy for MM to hide / escape.

Now superman, partially sun-dipped returns to aid the hiding manhunter against GR. A combination of his wind-breath, and speed ought to distract GR for a while. MM flies into space to help and double team Thor with SS. This ought to finish the battle quickly.

Now 3-on-1 they help Superman who ought to be relatively unscathed thanks to his speed, defeat GR.

#40 Posted by HigorM (4002 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@HigorM

Kilowogg has been under mind control before, so TP is a valid strategy against him. I don't know why you think you can dismiss it as not viable.

If Maxima is prepping the team against TP, Jean is simply going to engage her on the mental plane in a TP battle. This will go one of two ways: She beats Maxima, taking her out of the battle, or even if she doesn't win, she's certainly not going to lose quickly. Enough time for GA WW to bind her with the lasso.

GA WW would have no problem smashing constructs. And Kilowogg is much more of a bruiser than you're making him out to be. He loses via trying to take GA WW physically, as per his normal fighting style.

Jean would also have no problem redirecting Mr. T's (HAH) spheres through TK. Otherwise, with Maxima out, she's going to be putting him to sleep/knocking him out with TP.

GA WW's lasso also guards against TP, can create barriers against physical, magical and mental assaults, etc. I could just wrap Storm or Jean in the lasso and they'd be basically untouchable from Mr. T's booms, Maxima's mental assaults or hypnosis, or Kilowogg's anything. Or wrap it around WW and she'd be immune to Maxima's TP.

Anything your team can do, I have an answer for. And you have no answers for my team.

First of all, we have 4 hours of prep, and in that department, Mr. Terrific is way more capable then Storm. That´s a fact.

Second, by your strategy, seems like Jean is gonna take on everyone at the same time, she will be engaged in a psychic battle with Maxima, she won´t be able to perform multitasking, with previous prep, Kilowog will start the battle immune to TP like I said, using mental blockers constructs..

GA WW won´t be able to do anything to Maxima because she´ll busy with Kilowog and the T-Spheres on her @$$, Mr. Terrific can bring dozens of T-Spheres for this battle considering the time he have to be prepared and they are mentally controlled, so he can use part for own protection, others to attack Storm, and the rest to help Kilowog against GA WW.

#41 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM said:

@greenteaforme said:

@HigorM

First of all, we have 4 hours of prep, and in that department, Mr. Terrific is way more capable then Storm. That´s a fact.

Second, by your strategy, seems like Jean is gonna take on everyone at the same time, she will be engaged in a psychic battle with Maxima, she won´t be able to perform multitasking, with previous prep, Kilowog will start the battle immune to TP like I said, using mental blockers constructs..

GA WW won´t be able to do anything to Maxima because she´ll busy with Kilowog and the T-Spheres on her @$$, Mr. Terrific can bring dozens of T-Spheres for this battle considering the time he have to be prepared and they are mentally controlled, so he can use part for own protection, others to attack Storm, and the rest to help Kilowog against GA WW.

They were just different scenarios I was proposing.

GA WW can deflect the flying monkey balls and their zaps with ease. She's blocked lighting and other energy before.

Maxima is going to be the first to go down. Jean is either going to defeat Maxima herself or engage her long enough for GA WW to bind her.

Kilwogg is not in the same league as GA WW. Neither is the most current version of Maxima. The strongest version of GA WW surpasses Superman, but I'm using a toned down version for this fight leveled around Superman. GA WW would have no trouble tearing Kilowogg in half with her bare hands. Of course it's morals on, so she'll just have to smash his constructs and pound on him.

GA WW can fly with her lasso (I know, I know. But it's true.) So she'll have no problems with an air battle, if needs be. Otherwise, she'll easily lasso him and smash him around. He's frankly out of his league against an A-lister like this.

I'll have storm flash freeze your monkey balls.

#42 Posted by beatboks1 (7305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Backflip said:

This is going to seem like a cheap counter, but it's just for starters.

You realize there is only 4 hours of Prep. And you intend for Dox to..

1) Figure out how to use a Mother Box

2) Then boom tube Amazing Man around the universe looking for Galactus (As far as I'm aware the box doesn't have a tracking function, so there is no possible way of you just knowing where to go)

3) Clone himself, whilst genetically altering it

4) Find materials of and then fuse the 3 strongest metals into some super metal within insanely ridiculous and impossible properties, and that's even accounting for comicbook resources.

Yeah, no.

I know that he has a 10th level intellect, but this is too much to be completed in just 4 hours. Frankly, unless you can show me proof of him rearing a clone in under 2 hours, then I'm going to just have to say that it's impossible and disregard that portion of your tactics. Furthermore, even accounting for comic book logic and his 10th level intellect, the turning those metals into an alloy with those properties, is again, impossible, unless you can suddenly warp reality.

So that means No clone for Dox, and no metal/cosmic powers for Amazing Man.

Back to the drawing board.

1. The mother box is an artificial intelligence. what's to figure out. Tell it what you want it to do. When Metron gave one to Iron man in the cross over he had no issues in JLA/Avengers
  2. Finding G shouldn't take more than a second. Again to JLA Avengers IM used it to predict the JLA movements. If nothing else the BM is linked to the source (the source of all life) in a merged universe G destroying a planet (like he would have having JUST fed) would be the loss of a lot of life that the source would be aware of. Hence ista known by mother Box
  3. He has already done so. Back in LEGION's first run. He conveniently had a new body when his first was killed. At a push simply use the mother box to Boom tuble the one he already made from the exact point it time it was before fighting and beating Lobo (already enhanced). Now that I think of it that makes it much easier because now there is say 3 hrs and 45 minutes for two Dox's to simply do the work on the alloy and rubber compounds. Admantium is obviously able to be made molten under the right conditions. there are several examples of it being done so. For example how else could molten Admantium have been injected into Logan's marrow. AS for teh Promithium when Dayton industries first developed it Steve Dayton was explaining to Cyborg the properties of the metal and how they planned to turn it's regenerative properties to other things like energy. Something they obviously achieved because of promethium bombs. Given Dox's greater intelligence than your average human scientist (Coluans were in the space race when Earthmen were living in caves) AND the resources of the sentient Mother Box this should be simple.
  4. If it were Dox on his own without the resources of the Mother Box I'd be inclined to agree that four hours isn't enough. But with a device that can create portals through time and space, and once AM has absorbed power cosmic he two will have time manip this is not a problem.

No need to go back to the drawing board at all. Because I'd taken a good chunk of this from prep he's already done (the reason i picked those things)

#43 Posted by beatboks1 (7305 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29 said:

I honestly don't know what you're doing wrong with messaging people on here. Lol Here: @Backflip: @beatboks1: @greenteaforme: @HigorM:

My guess is he's using an iphone or ipad. That's what happens when I use mine also.

#44 Posted by HigorM (4002 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

GA WW can deflect the flying monkey balls and their zaps with ease. She's blocked lighting and other energy before.

Maxima is going to be the first to go down. Jean is either going to defeat Maxima herself or engage her long enough for GA WW to bind her.

Kilwogg is not in the same league as GA WW. Neither is the most current version of Maxima. The strongest version of GA WW surpasses Superman, but I'm using a toned down version for this fight leveled around Superman. GA WW would have no trouble tearing Kilowogg in half with her bare hands. Of course it's morals on, so she'll just have to smash his constructs and pound on him.

GA WW can fly with her lasso (I know, I know. But it's true.) So she'll have no problems with an air battle, if needs be. Otherwise, she'll easily lasso him and smash him around. He's frankly out of his league against an A-lister like this.

So you agree Jean Grey can´t perform multitasking while fights Maxima right?

WW isn´t going to bind anyone here, she can´t just ignore Kilowog, she´ll be busy too, with the Green Lantern and the T-Spheres, like i showed before, powerfull enough to blow both Black Adam and Captain Marvel.. and there´s going to be dozens of them exploding and emiting eletrical discharges which have knocked Captain Nazi down.. I also showed Kilowog using a blast that put Superman down..

here are the scans in case you haven´t seen yet:

#45 Edited by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM said:

@greenteaforme said:

So you agree Jean Grey can´t perform multitasking while fights Maxima right?

WW isn´t going to bind anyone here, she can´t just ignore Kilowog, she´ll be busy too, with the Green Lantern and the T-Spheres, like i showed before, powerfull enough to blow both Black Adam and Captain Marvel.. and there´s going to be dozens of them exploding and emiting eletrical discharges which have knocked Captain Nazi down.. I also showed Kilowog using a blast that put Superman down..

here are the scans in case you haven´t seen yet:

GA WW surpasses anything shown here.

Also, it exploded, but they weren't downed. If anything they simply were blown back, to get up again right after.

GA WW can use the lasso to prevent Maxima's TP on her, and beat her physically. GA WW surpasses the latest Maxima in a pure physical fight. This leaves Jean free to deal with the others, if necessary.

In this scenario, Jean could TK the balls; either redirecting them, destroying them or disabling them. You didn't reply to storm flash freezing them, either.

Jean could handle Kilowogg, at least for some time. If you prepped against TP, her TK is still enough to keep her in the fight against him. If Rachel can TK block a hammer blow from thor, Jean can TK block any punch from Kilowogg.

Jean's telekinesis lets her understand things around her at a molecular level instantly, so disabling the flying monkey balls all at once with TK wouldn't be a feat for her at all. It'd be the same as TKing a rock.

Jean also can multitask TP and TK. But against a high level TPer like Maxima, she may need to concentrate fully on the duel. If necessary, she is able to TK whilst using TP, though. This may or may not give Maxima an opening, though.

I can switch up the fights in any way I need to, as they all have defences against your abilities (not necessarily the ring, but GA WW can deflect normal blasts, ovbiously not constructs. Though these are simply smashable.)

Edit - GA WW has tanked a god wave. A blast like that won't put her down, or even injure her.

#46 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

@GhostRider29: @GhostRider29 said:

@boschePG:

Manhunter will know that his nd superman's weakness' will immediately try and be exploited and so will prep surfer to lead the charge. Here's how it will go:

• Manhunter straight away uses invisibility and telepathy and turns iron man on his team-mates causing little damage, but a distraction nevertheless.
  • Superman gets out of there straight away. He is faster than all of the other team and so will easily be able to escape the first conflict unscathed he goes into the nearest sun, where he will get charged up.
  • Surfer attacks Thor, taking their fight to the sky and leaving the others.
  • GR is so much slower than the rest meaning that he will not make the first conflict, and making it very easy for MM to hide / escape.

Now superman, partially sun-dipped returns to aid the hiding manhunter against GR. A combination of his wind-breath, and speed ought to distract GR for a while. MM flies into space to help and double team Thor with SS. This ought to finish the battle quickly.

Now 3-on-1 they help Superman who ought to be relatively unscathed thanks to his speed, defeat GR.

Got quite a few things wrong.

Iron Man has four hours of prep. You think making a weapon to defeat Super-man and MM will be the only things he does? Hell, he'd only need an hour for that. He'd create something that'd protect not only his, but Thor's brain as well from MM.

Thor can travel extremely fast once he gets going. If Ghost Rider can't get Super-man, Iron man will hand a kryptonite weapon to Thor and send him on his way to catch Super-man and teleport back.

Ghost Rider, standard gear, is on his bike. His bike is not slow by any means, he WILL be a part from this conflict and can handle SS while Iron Man takes down MM.

Iron Man and the Rider will fight SS till Thor returns with Super-mans body. Not only can Thor Teleport and fast travel, he has a magical Mjolnir and the weapon that Iron man gave him. That's more than enough to take down Sups.

Then it's a three vs. one fight. Silver Surfer will go down.

My team would win with your argument. Iron Man is pretty much a god when it comes to prepping. He will think of all outcomes.

#47 Edited by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are some more strategies I thought of whilst taking a number two:

The lasso can be encircled around anyone, or all three, to create a magical barrier that has never been shown to be breached.

Jean can TK the lasso around Maxima whilst fighting GA WW, if Jean does not engage her in a duel.

If Maxima does become lassoed, the lasso can be used to magically (not psionically) mind control the person. An advantage that I have here is magic, that you don't have any response for. Even with prep, I believe magical defenses are out of Mr. T's area. That means I can turn this into a 4v2.

Otherwise, it would be much easier to lasso Kilowogg and then simply wail on the remaining two (one, really. I don't believe that Mr. T counts in this battle, to be honest. He is too easily countered by my lineup.).

His balls of steel are too easily dealt with. Storm flash-freezes, Jean disables or otherwise destroys them. Even if their shells are durable, she can reach inside of them with her mind and scramble them up easily. I think the flash-freezing would be best, since it gives Storm something to do. ;P

While Maxima would be able to simply mind crush anyone else's team to death (Orion fell to her mind crush and I think she would have been able to kill him if she wanted to), my team has TP resistance in the form of GA WW's lasso and an Omega-level TPer, as well. And any mental statuses can be reversed and remedied with the lasso, as well.

I'll admit that Maxima does have a showing of her powers being used to mind control WW. But this was post-Crisis and not applicable to my WW. (That was no longer possible post-Crisis after a point, either, as WW had received a resistance/immunity to psionics). WW will know to guard herself with the lasso before engaging Maxima. Otherwise, Jean is also able to handle such a psionic assault. Otherwise, the pre-put mental blocks are also there.

I think my team is too versatile (dat lasso), and too good of a match against your team (psionics) for you to be able to avail.

You'd probably beat at least two of the other teams here, that I can see, though.

#48 Posted by beatboks1 (7305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Backflip said:

A point I realize I neglected to address in my last post. Under normal circumstances the two hours I stipulated would obviously be insufficient for for Dox to to make a Clone and enhance it. The first time he did so (LEGION 89 issue 8 IIRC) in a few days. Now i know i've decided that he's simply bring the clone from that time, but he would have easily achieved my initial scenario due to the fact that he has access to a Mother Box. Remember a mother Box can heal from fatal in no time. Injuries from which the bodies natural regeneration is insufficient to deal with in any time in very little time, or speeding the normal regeneration to heal lessor wounds even quicker. Cloning is in essence a variation of regeneration. Cells are being split and grown. If the mother box can speed regeneration that much it will certainly speed cloning by a lesser factor (which would be the case here).

Frankly I'm holding back a little here. I could just as easily have had the clone Dox made be enhanced to much greater levels. Dox has been linked to the Coluan Data core. As has his father Brainiac and others. As such he has had access to the specifications and techniques for far more sophisticated and powerful genetic constructs. For example the clone he created could have had the same enhancements that the body of Pulsar Stargrave (the body that the deposed computer tyrants of Colu took residence in) had. In such a body the clone would have had not just the physical enhancements of the one Dox fought Lobo in and won but the energy manipulation abilities that match a star. That body is powerful enough that in the 30th Century it has single handedly fought and matched the Legion Of Superheroes several times. Similarly I could have used the body specs that Brainiac did when eh created a body with Kryptonian powers.

Also why would it be impossible to make an alloy out of those metals. They are obviously able to be forged, or no one would have any admantium or proethium or vibrainium weapons. If they can be forged they can be melted and that is all you need to do to make an alloy. All this is without again the Mother Box that is capable of MATTER MANIPULATION. So I'm really not seeing an issue here. Since I have access to a mother Box (my plan all alone in combining the brilliant and manipulative Dox with Orion) I could probably do more than this is three hours. I mean all I really need to do is tell the mother Box what I want done.

#49 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29 said:

Got quite a few things wrong.

Iron Man has four hours of prep. You think making a weapon to defeat Super-man and MM will be the only things he does? Hell, he'd only need an hour for that. He'd create something that'd protect not only his, but Thor's brain as well from MM.

Thor can travel extremely fast once he gets going. If Ghost Rider can't get Super-man, Iron man will hand a kryptonite weapon to Thor and send him on his way to catch Super-man and teleport back.

Ghost Rider, standard gear, is on his bike. His bike is not slow by any means, he WILL be a part from this conflict and can handle SS while Iron Man takes down MM.

Iron Man and the Rider will fight SS till Thor returns with Super-mans body. Not only can Thor Teleport and fast travel, he has a magical Mjolnir and the weapon that Iron man gave him. That's more than enough to take down Sups.

Then it's a three vs. one fight. Silver Surfer will go down.

My team would win with your argument. Iron Man is pretty much a god when it comes to prepping. He will think of all outcomes.

1. No way ever will GR, on his bike, travelling at a max speed of 700mph, travel 100 miles to Superman, before Superman leaves the planet.
  2. Surfer will go for Thor, so he can't make it to Superman.
  3. You claim that Iron man will make anti-TP helmets in an hour? Based on what? And how is he going to manufacture Kryptonite in 3 hours?
  4. GR isn't making the first engagement, nor will he find MM. He is a gigantic disadvantage because my team can just take to the skies and then its 3-on-2 at best for my team.
  5. Thor won't make it to Superman.
  6. Surfer > Thor > Iron Man with prep
  7. GR is a non-factor.
#50 Posted by HigorM (4002 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

GA WW surpasses anything shown here.

Also, it exploded, but they weren't downed. If anything they simply were blown back, to get up again right after.

GA WW can use the lasso to prevent Maxima's TP on her, and beat her physically. GA WW surpasses the latest Maxima in a pure physical fight. This leaves Jean free to deal with the others, if necessary.

In this scenario, Jean could TK the balls; either redirecting them, destroying them or disabling them. You didn't reply to storm flash freezing them, either.

Jean could handle Kilowogg, at least for some time. If you prepped against TP, her TK is still enough to keep her in the fight against him. If Rachel can TK block a hammer blow from thor, Jean can TK block any punch from Kilowogg.

Jean's telekinesis lets her understand things around her at a molecular level instantly, so disabling the flying monkey balls all at once with TK wouldn't be a feat for her at all. It'd be the same as TKing a rock.

Jean also can multitask TP and TK. But against a high level TPer like Maxima, she may need to concentrate fully on the duel. If necessary, she is able to TK whilst using TP, though. This may or may not give Maxima an opening, though.

I can switch up the fights in any way I need to, as they all have defences against your abilities (not necessarily the ring, but GA WW can deflect normal blasts, ovbiously not constructs. Though these are simply smashable.)

Edit - GA WW has tanked a god wave. A blast like that won't put her down, or even injure her.

The T-Spheres intention is to help both Maxima and Kilowog in their fights, serving as an extra help. They can blow GA WW while she is fighting the Lantern, and then she could be caught of guard, Kilowog will use that moment of distraction to blast her with everything he got...

GA WW won´t engage Maxima in a fight because she will be busy with Kilowog + T-Spheres (dozens of them), and Jean will be focus on Maxima, and won´t be able to help her team, that´s how the fight will happen..

I can switch fights too, my team could use the maximum shield defense, using Maxima´s force fields, Kilowog´s construct shield and Mr. Terrific shields via T-Spheres.. also, they can attack from inside the shield, because Maxima can use ferrokinesis, matter manipulation, optical force beams, mind bolts that have put both Superman and Orion down before, she can teleport and use Self Duplication, which would increase my team power, all of that could be used against your team, and i´m sure they don´t have answer for that..

and the fist to go down is Storm, she can be blown away by anyone at anytime considering she doesn´t have invulnerability..