Warriors Three tournament Round 1!

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GhostRider29

Okay so here's how this goes. You vote on which team you think would win and explain why. If you disagree with someone or want to prove why your team wins, it's up to YOU to convince them. This round will go like this:

• Fight takes place in an abandoned New York City. Morals are on, Battle is to death or KO.
  • Each fight starts off with one vs. one fights. It'll be the Powerhouse fighting the Powerhouse, the Leader vs. Leader, and Your choice vs. Their choice. These 1 vs 1 battles only last two full minutes. After the two full minutes, everyone can work together. Questions? Ask me.
  • The Leader gets 1 full hour of prep with full info on who they're up against. No one else can talk to them. They have to make the plans and tactics by themselves.
  • No BFR or Speedblitzing. People can take the fight to somewhere else, Like Ghost Rider can take whoever he's fighting to hell, and fight him there. That can happen. Just no winning because of someone like the Hulk being thrown in space.
  • Be mature, have fun, and don't cause fights.

Here are the fights(Each was drawn from a hat):

boschePG vs. joeagentofhand1

Powerhouse: Etrigan vs. Powerhouse: Beta Ray Bill

Leader: Aqua-man vs. Leader: Mr. Fantastic

Choice: Damian Hellstrom vs. Choice: Kyle Rayner

Raineffect vs. The_Thunderer

Powerhouse: Wonder-women vs. Powerhouse: Super-man

Leader: Dr. Doom vs. Leader: Martian Manhunter

Choice: Loki vs. Choice: Silver Surfer

GhostRider29 vs. Bo88gdan

Powerhouse: Thor vs. Powerhouse: Wonder-man

Leader: Iron Man vs. Leader: Hank Prym

Choice: Ghost Rider(Johnny) vs. Choice: Magneto

Eternal Decider vs. clemj

Powerhouse: Sentry vs. Powerhouse: Rulk

Leader: Black Panther vs. Leader: Proff X.

Choice: Ice-man vs. Choice: Gladiator

RLKR2 vs. Backflip

Powerhouse: Colossusnaut vs. Powerhouse: Rachel Grey

Leader: Dr. Strange vs. Leader: Quasar

Choice: Nova vs. Choice: Meggan

beatboks1 vs. nickthedevil

Powerhouse: Orion vs. Powerhouse: Bizzaro

Leader: Vril Dox vs. Leader: Captain Cold

Choice: Amazing Man vs. Choice: Weather Wizard

Cosmicallyaware1 vs. HigorM

Powerhouse: Champion vs. Powerhouse: Maxima

Leader: Metron vs. Leader: Mr. Terrific

Choice: Forgotten one vs. Choice: Kilowog

menanceforever vs. greenteaforme

Powerhouse: Super girl vs. Powerhouse: Golden Age Wonder Women

Leader: Cyclops vs. Leader: Storm

Choice: Black Bolt vs. Choice: Jean Grey

Let the debates begin!

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Bo88gdan
@GhostRider29
your team destroys mine :( 
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GhostRider29

@Bo88gdan said:

@GhostRider29: your team destroys mine :(

Yo, don't give up. I've had this happen to me before. You just need to find a way to take down Rider and Thor. Hank Prym is a great preppest. Look for prep feats.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By greenteaforme

We just start debating here in this thread, all together?

On another note, I win my first round and I'm pleased.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GhostRider29

@greenteaforme said:

Yes, we debate all on here. It's so we don't wonder into other threads and forget about all of the battles. You vote for all battles too.

Also, how do you win?

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Backflip

@GhostRider29: Sorry to beat a dead horse but I'm right in thinking this is all current right? Cause otherwise classic Dr. Strange is far above the limits.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By greenteaforme

@GhostRider29 said:

@greenteaforme said:

Yes, we debate all on here. It's so we don't wonder into other threads and forget about all of the battles. You vote for all battles too.

Also, how do you win?

Are you saying that because you disagree, or because you want me to explain how I win?

Because I think it's pretty easy for my team to win.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By karetaker

arent golden age ww and regular ww still the same

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By greenteaforme

@Backflip said:

@GhostRider29: Sorry to beat a dead horse but I'm right in thinking this is all current right? Cause otherwise classic Dr. Strange is far above the limits.

I agree with this.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By greenteaforme

@karetaker said:

arent golden age ww and regular ww still the same

No. Wonder Woman was revamped several times. There is really more than one GA Wonder Woman, as well.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By karetaker

@greenteaforme: oh ty. your team wins tho

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By greenteaforme

@karetaker said:

It's already super obvious that The_Thunderer's team is going to win, simply because he picked the most powerful possible people for each teammate. But I'm wondering how far my team will get.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By karetaker

@greenteaforme: i ment your first one on one battle.but your right his team has everything plus a telepath.with out MM it would be easier to debate

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Beta Ray defeats Etrigan. He fights him from a distance.Beta Ray Bill has showed immense strength he helped lift a falling Asgard with Thor. He was able to overpower herald of Galactus. If I remember correctly he was able to see Silver Surfer travel at light speed.

Mister fantastic wins only due to prep. This depends whether or not Aquaman is good with prep. Mister Fantastic could always shorten the distance between the synapses in his brain allowing him to process thought at impossible speeds.

Kyle could hold off Damian until the team could help each other(he might be able to win I am not an expert on the Son of Satan). Kyle could always fight from a distance.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By nickthedevil

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MenaceForever2

boschePG vs. joeagentofhand1 Stalemate

Leader:Dr. Doom vs. Leader: Martian Manhunter

Choice: Loki vs. Choice:Silver Surfer

Powerhouse:Thor vs. Powerhouse: Wonder-man

Leader: Iron Man vs. Leader:Hank Pym

Choice:Ghost Rider(Johnny) vs. Choice: Magneto

Powerhouse:Sentry vs. Powerhouse: Rulk

Leader: Black Panther vs. Leader:Proff X.

Choice: Ice-man vs. Choice:Gladiator

RLKR2 vs. Backflip

Powerhouse:Colossusnaut vs. Powerhouse: Rachel Grey

Leader: Dr. Strange vs. Leader:Quasar

Choice:Nova vs. Choice: Meggan

Powerhouse:Orion vs. Powerhouse: Bizzaro

Leader: Vril Dox vs. Leader:Captain Cold

Choice:Amazing Man vs. Choice: Weather Wizard

Powerhouse:Champion vs. Powerhouse: Maxima

Leader: Metron vs. Leader:Mr. Terrific

Choice:Forgotten one vs. Choice: Kilowog

Powerhouse:Super girl vs. Powerhouse: Golden Age Wonder Women

Leader:Cyclops vs. Leader: Storm

Choice:Black Bolt vs. Choice: Jean Grey

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RIKR2

you be the judge

Powerhouse

I believe that in brute force (the job of the powerhouse) Colossusnaut can take on rachel grey and her telepathic power don’t work thanks to the helmet so IMO I got this one

Leader

This is the Tough one kuz I got the current doc strange but lets see… quasar quantum energy form cant protect him Against magical attacks, and we got a full hour of prep and strange intelligence is superior and he can hold quasar with black magic that dr.strange can use (rarely he used but he can).

Choise

I love meggan but nova can go toe to toe against more powerful beings, she wouldn’t be able IMO to handle the entire nova force and the limitless quanties of energy that nova control.

So in power and choise I think a can win solo and if strange manage to hold quasar long enough wich I think he can, then with the helps of the other we got round one

cool tournament btw ghostrider :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RIKR2: Strange could handle Quasar and wait for the two minutes to end. Even if Strange can't Quasar loses to both Colossusnaut and Nova

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GhostRider29

@greenteaforme said:

@GhostRider29 said:

@greenteaforme said:

Also, how do you win?

Are you saying that because you disagree, or because you want me to explain how I win?

Because I think it's pretty easy for my team to win.

Explain how. Because I could see both teams winning.

@Backflip said:

Yes, strange is current. All are normal versions of themselves(Most current, but characters like cyclops don't have phoenix)

@menaceforever: How would hank prym beat Iron Man?

@greenteaforme said:

@karetaker said:

It's already super obvious that The_Thunderer's team is going to win, simply because he picked the most powerful possible people for each teammate. But I'm wondering how far my team will get.

I bet you any money he wont. Martian Manhunter is weak to fire. Super-man to Magic. Only real problem is Silver Surfer. He may have the most powerful, but definitively not the best.

@joeagentofhand1: How much do you know about Etrigan?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GhostRider29: Not too much but I know he falconed punched superman into orbit(can't tell if this was PIS or not), but destroying multiple planets >punching Superman into orbit(this is my opinion)

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By greenteaforme

Cyclops is useless, because Jean can bend his optic blasts back at his team, or prevent them from firing at all. He's also dealt with by a swift mind crush.

If Storm doesn't flash freeze Black Bolt, she keeps him busy until Jean joins her. Jean defends Storm with TK barriers and helps her maneuver by grabbing her with TK. Black Bolt is resistant to TP, so he won't be mind crushed. Storm can actually control the air pressure around Black Bolt to make his yells (which are sound waves - ie. air pressure waves) weaker, or even negate them entirely. If Storm can get him in a vortex, he won't be able to yell at all.

All versions of Wonder Woman beat Supergirl. GA WW beats her even faster.

Even if Storm and Jean go down (not likely), WW goes for Black Bolt after Supergirl. Wonder Woman is faster than sound, and so dodges his yells. Black Bolt's most powerful attack is on par with a nuclear bomb, and Wonder Woman has tanked a nuke and the fallout before without a scratch, as well as a God Wave.

His team simply has nothing to take out Wonder Woman, even if Storm and Jean are downed.

Edit- Just saw the two minute round part.

WW beats Super Girl - no need to explain.

Storm will have to flash freeze, blow away, lightning, etc. Cyclops.

Jean can hold her own against Black Bolt for two minutes.

Even if they lose their rounds, do they go on to the main fight?

Because one way it turns into a 2v3 in my favor. Otherwise, my battle plan above goes into effect.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#22  Edited By Backflip

vs. Backflip

My Argument

Well I really haven't got the easiest match on paper now do I? Ah well, my team is more than paramount to deal with it.

2 minutes is the time limit, well frankly my team isn't expert one on one, and I think only Rachel definitely got what it takes to win it, however 2 minutes is over fairly quickly and with that in my as soon as the matches get together it'll be a landslide.

Powerhouse

Physical strength means nothing to Rachel Grey. Case in point, Thor in WatX-Men #12 where his blow with Mjlonir was easily blocked by her telekenetic shield. Frankly, Colossus, even amped by the Gem of Cyttorak has done nothing to prove he's as strong as Thor so I'm still going to bet that Rachel can outdo Colossus on a physical level.

No Caption Provided

Frankly then Rachel only has to by pass his Helmet, which has been broken plenty of times. Using her Telekenesis she can create a black hole (Just like she did against the Fury) which'd practically wreck Colossus and definitely hold him in place for the 2 minutes.

Leader

People actually think that current Dr. Strange can hang with Quasar? Really? Oh dear. Still, Quasar doesn't even have to fight Dr. Strange, he can just encase him into construct and keep him there until the time runs out.

No Caption Provided

Right.. so Quasar is easily blocking Colossus, Wolverine, Vision, Thor, Jean Grey, Wonder Man, Human Torch, Hulk, She Hulk, Sasquatch and Thunderbird... Now tell me that a weakened Dr. Strange isn't going to be contained?

Choice

This is definitely the most troubling of the initial match ups, but I've still got my ace as usual. Nova is a powerhouse and normally outranks Meggan, except on two factors. 1, her empathy, it's gonna be kind of hard for Nova to want to beat Meggan if he suddenly finds himself in love with her, or utterly terrified by her very prescence. Secondly, her Mimicking powers. Meggan has demonstrated an ability to mimicking the Silver Surfer and wield the Power Cosmic, so no doubt she could do the same to Nova. Do you reckon she could rock his gear?

No Caption Provided

That should make her more than a match for Nova.

2 MINUTES ARE UP :D

As soon as the 2 minutes are up my team goes into over drive. Quasar has displayed nano second time reactions, and would encase Colossus in a force field whilst draining the powers of Nova ala Jack of Hearts and Living Laser

So now that's Colossus contained and Nova beaten. Rachel would mind wipe Dr. Strange, leaving Meggan, Quasar and Rachel to take down Colossus.

I win.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MenaceForever2

@greenteaforme: GA WW doesnt win against Kara. With her flight disadvantage Kara could just keep to the air and speedblitz her. Black Bolt vs Jean..........i will give you scans of why you are wrong. Cyclops and Storm could fight for the whole two minuets until BB and Kara come in then she is toast.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#24  Edited By boschePG

Ill leave the winner in bold

menanceforever vs.greenteaforme

Powerhouse: Super girl vs. Powerhouse: Golden Age Wonder Women -

Dianna can equal Clark, who is more powerful then Kara. Kara can stall but her teammates still lose out. Storm has bested Cyclops before without power but with morals on Storm can still take Cyclops visor. Given that Cyclops knows Jean is on the other team, I find it hard to believe Cyclops would fight Jean. Black Bolt has the definite upper hand here but Jean can still stall until Dianna comes over to help

man this a mega-battle. Dianna and Clarke is a stalemate so whoever wins the other battle would do good. Now Dianna has Doom with a full hour to prepare. He quickly finds out the Manhunter is afraid of fire and probably can find kryptonite pretty quickly. Silver Surfer should win this but he has been tricked before by Mephisto. Give him Doom and Loki and they will come up with something to stop Norrin Radd. I cant believe Thunderer lsot, IMO.

WonderMan can hold of Thor for a little bit, but Thor takes this. I dont care if Hank Pym is scientist supreme, give both an hour and Stark wins. GR's pennance stare would rip Magneto to shreds.

Sentry is beastly but he is a lush mentally. Xavier is a telepath vs a fighter. Wont last long. Xavier can find out what TChalla told everyone. Gladiator vs IceMan. The purple mohawk can survive in space. Do you really think frozen water will effect him?

RLKR2 vs.Backflip

I can see this vote swing either way on votes. Its the closest battle on the board. Rachel was taught to hunt mutants and with her psionics Im going to say she wins. Colossus cant hit if he isnt close to her. If this is current Strange, with no Eye of Aggamotto I think he can still win. Quasar can turn into energy but magic and cosmic have proven to be the same thing now and I have always found Quasar to be on the lush side too. Nova has the Nova corps computer in his helmet which analyzes stuff. I think Rider wins pretty quickly

this is a beat down. give Vril Dox one hour with his teams muscle and you got trouble

Champion without the Infinity Gem is still hell of strong and I doubt Mr Terrific finds a way to stop that. Metron is 100 times smarter then Mr Terrific and Gilgamesh vs Kilowog would be close but Kilowog has control over objects of his own will while Gilgamesh is an Eternal. To be honest, I dont know how this team was allowed to participate

boschePG vs. joeagentofhand

Did you really think I would vote against my own team? Etrigan and Beta Ray Bill can duke it out for awhile but Beta Ray Bill got jacked up by the Skrulls and the Great Beast. Etrigan is a demon and can heal.

Reed Richards with an hour of prep scares the beejeebers out of me so I expect him to negate Aquaman on calling the Kraken or any other giant water animal but Aquaman still has strength and can crush the building. Reed could make a gun to defeat Aquaman but my other two would take care of things

Hellstorm beats Kyle Rayner easily. Rayner has hardened up but he was a lush. Kyle's ring is based in will power. Hellstorm is a hell lord that can rip peoples thoughts from his mind as well as showing him his mutilated girlfriend in hell(I forgot her name). Kyle's ring stops working and Hellstorm and Etrigan helps out Aquaman

morals on is useless with my team. I have two people from Hell. Im trying to choke out people

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By greenteaforme

@menaceforever said:

@greenteaforme: GA WW doesnt win against Kara. With her flight disadvantage Kara could just keep to the air and speedblitz her. Black Bolt vs Jean..........i will give you scans of why you are wrong. Cyclops and Storm could fight for the whole two minuets until BB and Kara come in then she is toast.

GA WW is stronger than current Wonder Woman, who also beats Super Girl. Even without flight, the best Super Girl would hope to do is stay in the air and wait out the two minutes. But even then, Wonder Woman can fire Zeus lightning from her bracers are Kara (magical) and still damage/defeat her. Supergirl is also not fast enough to blitz Wonder Woman, who also has super speed at an equal or higher level.

Storm has beaten Cyclops before.

Jean can do multiple things to hold off the two minutes.

But, in the end, even if Jean and Storm go down, you have nothing to take out Wonder Woman. Especially since Wonder Woman is winning her round.

Edit - With an hour of prep, Storm can also have a huge storm raging against Cyclops, and have freezing temperatures andhail assaulting him, as well as twisters and all amount of things, as soon as the fight starts, which can also carry on to the next part of the right.

PS - I think the rounds are kind of stupid, and an all-out team battle is better. If they get taken out in their round, do they still advance to the 3v3 team fight? Because a lot of the categories (especially "Leader" and "Choice") are not matched in a way for them to fight each other evenly at all.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MenaceForever2
No Caption Provided

@greenteaforme: Here are the scans

No Caption Provided
boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By boschePG

@menaceforever said:

Leader: Aqua-man vs. Leader:Mr. Fantastic

Choice: Damian Hellstrom vs. Choice:Kyle Rayner

Etrigan can go toe to toe with Superman. Beta Ray Bill is slightly under Thor but Beta Ray Bill has been beaten numerous times.

I agree with the prep time with Reed Richards. Im just hoping Aquaman can stall enough by destroying enough property that Reed considers that too cuz morals are on

Hellstorm mops the floor with Kyle Rayner. Hellstorm could lie to his own wife. The dude made his wife a vegetable mentally His will power would be destroyed by a Hell Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschePG: Beta Ray Bill with Morals on is still very dangerous he destroyed multiple planets by himself. http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/majestic99/respect-beta-ray-bill/87-82456/

Mister Fantastic did find three infinity gems by himself and the others with help.

Kyle is great at hand to hand combat which he does not need. He could hold Hellstorm. Not to mention he was able to fight through parallax's mind games(who is stronger than Hellstorm). Kyle also was able to create a construct that was able to hold a star going supernova I believe.

http://www.comicvine.com/kyle-rayner/29-40431/kyle-rayner-respect-thread/92-20504/?page=2

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By greenteaforme

@menaceforever Nice try.

"Morals on" - You really think your team leader Scott is going to let him KILL Jean? Because if he attacks at that level, Jean is going to die if her TK shield can't take it.

If anything, after that, Cyclops would fight for my team. ;P

I also double Black Lightning is going to kill anyone in a tournament environment with his morals on.

Also, he can't kill Wonder Woman. She's tanked much more (a nuke, God Wave, etc.) and so even if Jean falls, your team has nothing that can take out Diana.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By boschePG

@Backflip: I agree with Rachel beating Colossus-naut. Like I said, this is a real close fight. I relooked up Meggan. Isnt she weaker when she isnt in England??? She is more uber powerful then I remember. answer my question and I could be swayed to change my vote.

I think Strange depowered is still powerful enough to take on Quasar. He can still teleport out of any containment field

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By boschePG

@joeagentofhand1: @joeagentofhand1 said:

@boschePG: Beta Ray Bill with Morals on is still very dangerous he destroyed multiple planets by himself. http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/majestic99/respect-beta-ray-bill/87-82456/

Mister Fantastic did find three infinity gems by himself and the others with help.

Kyle is great at hand to hand combat which he does not need. He could hold Hellstorm. Not to mention he was able to fight through parallax's mind games(who is stronger than Hellstorm). Kyle also was able to create a construct that was able to hold a star going supernova I believe.

http://www.comicvine.com/kyle-rayner/29-40431/kyle-rayner-respect-thread/92-20504/?page=2

Thats why I said the Beta Ray Bill fight would last long. Etrigan rivaled the Black Rings. He would eventually win. Did you read JLA Obsidian Age? The dude tore the body of the sorceress that defeated the JLA. Etrigan never tires. Beta Ray does

All Green Lanterns can be broken. Hellstorm doesnt even fear Dormammu, who they fought in Marvel Zombies. Dude is a manipulative beast. If he needed to, he could teleport the two to Hell itself.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MenaceForever2

@greenteaforme: Scott may not allow him to but he might still if he needs to.

Supergirl has tanked a moon.........

No Caption Provided

She also was going almost the speed of light so

Black Bolts scream+ Supergirl speed= Dead WW

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By boschePG

@joeagentofhand1 said:

I dont think we are allowed to use the Infinity Gem angle since they are more powerful then the fighting ceiling

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By karetaker

@GhostRider29: i am pretty sure MM is no longer weak to fire

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By boschePG

@karetaker said:

@GhostRider29: i am pretty sure MM is no longer weak to fire

I dont know. in the JLA issue you are reffering to the lost of fear of fire made him into a rampaging alien. I would have to look it up tho cuz I have the issue. It took Plastic Man to defeat him whose mind was so scattered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschePG: I am not saying he will use them but listed a feat which Mister Fantastic was able to accomplish

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RIKR2

i dont think that in a abandone NY city rachel can beat Colossonaut since hes not going to worry of hurting civilian and nova is superior to meggan and strange with prep can hold quasar but this really is a close match !!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschePG: Damian was still manipulated by Blackheart

Bill was chosen as the guardian of his race by becoming the best gladiator on the entire planet. Making him one of the greatest warriors in the known galaxy when it comes to unarmed or melee combat. This gladiatorial training/experience made him capable of matching Thor in hand-to-hand combat.

Etrigan was also easily defeated by Alan Scott(not bloodlusted) in the solomon grundy miniseries.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By RIKR2

i also heard that she is weaker if not in britain but not sure of this

i dont think that in a abandone NY city rachel can beat Colossonaut since hes not going to worry of hurting civilian and nova is superior to meggan and strange with prep can hold quasar but this really is a close match !!

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By boschePG

@RIKR2: it is really close but your reasoning was my reasoning with the fight.

what do you think of me and jogentofhand fight

boschePG vs.joeagentofhand

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#41  Edited By beatboks1

Clearly I have this in a complete lock. wint even get to the teams actually teaming up. Nick talk about bringing a knife to a gun fight. Orion is as string and durable as Supermnan ( they matched enough and are physically even) his astroforce can abd has matched Darksieds omega beams ( something Superman can't) that with the intelligence advantage and beserker strength Bizarro is down quick. with an hours prep Dox has matched a d beaten Lobo a d galactic empires his shield ( Silica) would mean Cold can't do crap he could create a weapon that inverts Cold' cold field in the first 10 minutes As part of the prep Amazing as instructed by Dox touches Orion and enters the battle with his Astro force, WW is whiped out before he can even use his wand. if he does manage to get ashot of it will do nothing to AM woth Astro force beatboks1 vs. nickthedevil Powerhouse: Orion vs. Powerhouse: Bizzaro Leader: Vril Dox vs. Leader: Captain Cold Choice: Amazing Man vs. Choice: Weather Wizard

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By boschePG

@beatboks1 said:

Clearly I have this in a complete lock. wint even get to the teams actually teaming up. Nick talk about bringing a knife to a gun fight. Orion is as string and durable as Supermnan ( they matched enough and are physically even) his astroforce can abd has matched Darksieds omega beams ( something Superman can't) that with the intelligence advantage and beserker strength Bizarro is down quick. with an hours prep Dox has matched a d beaten Lobo a d galactic empires his shield ( Silica) would mean Cold can't do crap he could create a weapon that inverts Cold' cold field in the first 10 minutes As part of the prep Amazing as instructed by Dox touches Orion and enters the battle with his Astro force, WW is whiped out before he can even use his wand. if he does manage to get ashot of it will do nothing to AM woth Astro force beatboks1 vs. nickthedevil Powerhouse: Orion vs. Powerhouse: Bizzaro Leader: Vril Dox vs. Leader: Captain Cold Choice: Amazing Man vs. Choice: Weather Wizard

I agree. what do you think of my battle?

boschePG vs. joeagentofhand

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By boschePG

@GhostRider29:

I guess I need to put down some feats of my people to get votes

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Heres Darkseid commenting on Etrigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
Kyle's Constructs
Kyle's Constructs

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By RIKR2

etrigan and beta ray is one cool battle but in the end i see beta win it, mr. fantastic beat with prep aquaman and hellstorm maybe your acem, but dont now too much of him did he really stand to dormammu? is that the case he should be banned :P if not u win jajaj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RIKR2: he fought someone possessed by Dormammu. He exorcised him, but was hurt in the process.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By boschePG

I think alot of people are counting Etrigan short. Ill find more scans but like the pic, Darkseid has said that he is limitless resource of pure nature. Phanton Stranger in Martian Manhunter vol 2 #28 told Jonnz that Jonnz and the Sentinnels could never defeat Etrigan alone...Etrigan does not lose 1 on 1

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By GhostRider29

@greenteaforme: Could you post scans on how exactly powerful GA Wonder-women is?

@boschePG said:

I think alot of people are counting Etrigan short. Ill find more scans but like the pic, Darkseid has said that he is limitless resource of pure nature. Phanton Stranger in Martian Manhunter vol 2 #28 told Jonnz that Jonnz and the Sentinnels could never defeat Etrigan alone...Etrigan does not lose 1 on 1

I believe you here, a lot of people are counting him short. He could win. But I hope everyone remembers, the single fights only last two minutes then teammates can work together!

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@GhostRider29: Not too much but I know he falconed punched superman into orbit(can't tell if this was PIS or not), but destroying multiple planets >punching Superman into orbit(this is my opinion)

He is much more powerful than that. I actually would fear to face him. Ghost Rider and him probably would fight for hours.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By GhostRider29

Here are my picks!

Although I do believe most people here are underestimating Etrigan, I look at it this way. Beta Ray Bill can easily last two minutes with him. Mr. Fantastic is second to only two in prepping in my opinion. So an hour of prepping could really help him there. And Kyle again could easily last two minutes.

This was a tough one to decide. But in the end, Dr. Doom prepping is amazing. I know he'd find MM weaknesses. MM doesn't make it pass the two minutes. He'll then come and use kryptonite on Sups. Then it's a three on one match. Loki can last that long. He's smart enough.

I think that it's obvious that I win here. Magneto pays for his sins. Iron Man's prep is better than anything Hank could prep. Thor would eventually defeat WM.

Only problem I actually see on Eternal Decider is Sentry. Black Panther is wiped out by Proff x. Gladiator tears Ice-man apart. Omega or not, he's not on Gladiators level. And Sentry can't handle all three.

RLKR2 vs. Backflip

I actually believed in RLKR2's team at first, but Backflip's arguments gained my favor.

I read a beakboks post, and I'm convinced. His team wins. But I can be turned on this one, I'm just not very familiar with nickthedevil's team.

I honestly can't even pick on this.

Here to me, morals are the reason team two win. Cyclops could easily kill storm with no morals. Black Bolt and Jean Grey, I'm not entirely sure how that'd go. WW wins no matter what if she's as powerful as the version I know.

My votes can change, if you can convince me. ;)

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By RIKR2

I actually believed in RLKR2's team at first, but Backflip's arguments gained my favor.

cmon dude is hard to defend myself in cuz im from dominican republic and my english is level medium :P but let me try colossusnaut can beat rachel since hes fighting in an abandoned city where theres no one he can hurt (only reason red hulk beat him) dr strange with prep can handle quasar im sure of that his intellect is way superior (also he can use black magic) and nova can battle against any being and meggan is impulse and she may do some mistake that can cost her the battle against nova whos experience in combat is better i know is a close match but my team should be able to take it in the end ... i think my team would work better in teamwork