Warriors Three run the Gauntlet...

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lordraiden

Trying to get a gauge on how powerfull people put the Warriors Three on here. It's a simple who they can or cannot beat.  Yes means they can beat said opponent, No means they lose to them.

1. The Red Hood (Todd) & Ras Al Ghul
2. Bane & Prometheus
3. Iron Fist & Moonknight
4. Batman (Dick) & Robin (Damien)
5. Batman (Bruce) & Robin (Tim)
6. Batgirl (Cain) & Lady Shiva
7. Blackpanther (T'challa with vibranium suite) & Deathstroke
8. Aquaman
9. Wolverine
10. Mr Fixit
11. Midnighter

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By capall2

didn't Danny recently get amp? if so then he should be able to solo, unless I may be misinformed here...
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lordraiden
@capall2 said:
didn't Danny recently get amp? if so then he should be able to solo, unless I may be misinformed here...
Possibly? I was going to stick him on his own, but added MN just in case. So, what are your thoughts on the rest?
capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By capall2

I ain't the expert on most of them however I will give it a shot...presuming there is no prep on either side but given obvious recovery time for warrior three 

1.  yes 
2.  yes 
3.  no 
4.  yes 
5.  maybe 
6.  no 
7.  no 
8.  current version without mystical hand without having environment advantage yes, altho even with environment advantage I would think yes 
9.  yes with difficulty due to retarded hf 
10.  no 
11.  no
ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ndm5

they stop at 7. but resume again after? they could wreck wolverine... hogun class 50, volstaag and fandral are class 35

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By IZZR

The gauntlet is not even layed out properly like they will murk Wolverine but im pretty sure they come to a stop at 7 if they manage to thwart out victories before 7.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By D3athstroke
@ndm5 said:
  they stop at 7.   
Lol what ? 
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By IZZR
@D3athstroke said:
@ndm5 said:
  they stop at 7.   
Lol what ? 
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Damn....maybe add Aquaman to 7 and then...
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By D3athstroke
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Strength Levels are waaay overrated on the Vine. 

Combat Skill trumps strength in every which way. Especially when weapons are involved. 

Hogun showing is the only impressive ones they have. And it is indeed impressive. But Ogres and Trolls are nothing special. They fight like thugs and are idiots. I've got scans of Daken doing better against bonafide Asgardian warriors. Heck, even Bullseye takes more than a few down. 
Class 50 strength is nothing when facing someone with superior skill and weaponry. Weaponry that can trump your durability. 

Strength overrated = Warriors Three overrated.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By D3athstroke
@Super_SoldierXII said:
Strength Levels are waaay overrated on the Vine.  Combat Skill trumps strength in every which way. Especially when weapons are involved.  Hogun showing is the only impressive ones they have. And it is indeed impressive. But Ogres and Trolls are nothing special. They fight like thugs and are idiots. I've got scans of Daken doing better against bonafide Asgardian warriors. Heck, even Bullseye takes more than a few down. Class 50 strength is nothing when facing someone with superior skill and weaponry. Weaponry that can trump your durability.  Strength overrated = Warriors Three overrated.
Ulik is not just troll he is strongest troll and fought Thor many times once even defeated him 
And on scans from above was Fenrir the Wolf Skyfather level Monster who was tricked and locked in hell Because ODIN Himself Feared him
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@D3athstroke said:
@Super_SoldierXII said:
Strength Levels are waaay overrated on the Vine.  Combat Skill trumps strength in every which way. Especially when weapons are involved.  Hogun showing is the only impressive ones they have. And it is indeed impressive. But Ogres and Trolls are nothing special. They fight like thugs and are idiots. I've got scans of Daken doing better against bonafide Asgardian warriors. Heck, even Bullseye takes more than a few down. Class 50 strength is nothing when facing someone with superior skill and weaponry. Weaponry that can trump your durability.  Strength overrated = Warriors Three overrated.
Ulik is not just troll he is strongest troll and fought Thor many times once even defeated him And on scans from above was Fenrir the Wolf Skyfather level Monster who was tricked and locked in hell Because ODIN Himself Feared him

Understood. Like I said, Hogun's feat is impressive. The only impressive one and proves inconsistent to other showings. As to the troll comment, I was referring more to the fodder they were cutting down. As that is the only part of the battle you posted. 
And if Hogun is handling a foe Odin himself fears, either; 
1) He got a major amp OR 
2) CIS was involved ... heavily involved. As this is largely inconsistent with their purported power levels.
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Manchine

Midnighter would be the hardest person they fight.  I still think The Warriors Three defeat him.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By IZZR

If Taskmaster was in the list he would solo