• 94 results
#1 Edited by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
Takes place on Mars
Thor has warrior's madness (x10 strength) and will not attack superman. 
Superman has been sun-dipped for 36 hours. 
Superman and Thor are bloodlust.  
No destroying the planet. 
No BFR.

Thor 

Superman

VS. 

Captain Atom

Green Lantern (Guy Gardner)
 Hercules (Has his powers)

Wonder Woman

Beta Ray Bill 

Sentry (Insane)
 Hulk

Rulk

Superboy
Supergirl 
Power Girl 
#2 Edited by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. they crush them under OPs conditions. Really this would be Guy Gardner and Sentry Vs. Team 1 cause with these conditions folks would get one-shotted.

#3 Posted by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone: should i add a lot more?
#4 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio
@odinforce said:
@turoksonofstone: should i add a lot more?

Maybe just Switch in some powerhouses.
#5 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins, still.
Thor and Clark are powerful, but Cap. Atom can create Red Sun radiation to depower Superman. 
I think Green Lantern's rings are able to simulate kryptonite.
Hulk by himself did pretty well against WM Thor, so he, Supergirl and Diana can beat him.

#6 Posted by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
ok i just added 2 more to team 2. ill wait to see what more ppl think
#7 Posted by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
buummmp
#8 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6360 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow... really? Take away Beta Ray Bill and Supergirl then maybe ...  
Team will take this in my opinion.
#9 Edited by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman takes the hammer from Thor and then beats Superman to death with it, adding the rest...Atom, BRB, Void powered Sentry etc made it an overkill spite thread

#10 Posted by termiteone4ever (7367 posts) - - Show Bio

THor and SUpes Got this .Sundipped SUpes One shot every one here, 

#11 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:
THor and SUpes Got this .Sundipped SUpes One shot every one here, 
this
#12 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.
#13 Edited by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio

i  have to go with the duo on this one.  But, actually, Sundipped Supes can solo.  He'll just super speedblitz everyone on Team 2 before anyone of them can mount any kinda logical offensives against him and Thor.

#14 Posted by tensor (4352 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1

#15 Posted by supermanisthebest (12 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hoboseid: If the skyfather Zeus and the destroyer armor could not hold Thor's hammer from him, i seriously doubt that Diana could. Not even superman could lift the hammer on his own will. There's no way Diana's taking it.

A bloodlust 36 hour sundipped superman would take them down faster than they could think. Thor with warrior's madness is no joke either. He took down all of the marvel heros including surfer and beta ray bill at the same time and the avengers had to call upon thanos to put thor down. Warriors madness thor gave thanos a good fight and thanos had to use some machine to stop thor. 

The team loses against Superman and thor.
#16 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
Team 2.
#17 Posted by flamingmuffin (387 posts) - - Show Bio

going with thor and supes on this one

#18 Posted by IZZR2 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman can solo actually.

#19 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins.

#20 Posted by pooty (11172 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever: @demifiend: @WindCloud: @supermanisthebest: @IZZR2:   Side thought. WHo would win if team 1 fought one another? hmmmm
#21 Posted by termiteone4ever (7367 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty:  
well Thor might edge if his strength and durability is ten times. 
#22 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty said:
@termiteone4ever: @demifiend: @WindCloud: @supermanisthebest: @IZZR2:   Side thought. WHo would win if team 1 fought one another? hmmmm
Sundipped Supes would still win. 
#23 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:
@pooty:  well Thor might edge if his strength and durability is ten times. 
Not really.  Thor normally lifts 100 tons under optimal conditions.  If you do the math correctly, Thor at 10X's strength would be able to lift and bench 1,000 tons.  As far as  I  know, that would be nowhere near Supes' level.  A non-sundipped Supes can already pick up a sun (which should weigh at least 2 billion billion billion tons) and toss it 24 yards (according to the DC RPG produced by DC themselves).  So, you can imagine how much more powerful a sundipped Supes can be.  This tells me warrior-madness Thor would get messed up pretty bad, physically by Supes.
#24 Posted by PowerHerc (84031 posts) - - Show Bio

Team two can win, but they'd better not screw around trying to be nice about it.
#25 Posted by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud: I could understand where you get that from (the 100 ton thing). Prolly the marvel database? Class 100 strength means they can at least lift 100 tons. Thor can definitely lift waayyy more than 100 tons. 

Here are some of his strength feats: 

Thor lifting the midgard serpent. The serpent was large enough to wrap itself around earth and was strong enough to crush it.

Pretty beastly feat, not to mention that Thor had to break it's grip along with lifting its weight. And with that size, the serpent must have weighed around 1 sextillion tons - 2 sextillion tons.

Thor resists the gravity of a neutron star from Graviton 

Thor resists the weight of half a planet (presumably earth) from Kang the Conquerer's technology; seems like a durability feat as well 

And here is Thor toppling the Tower of Pisa with just the pressure of a finger. Nothing too major but it still looks pretty cool. 
 I'd say those are some superman-level feats right there.  
- Thor has also broken secondary adamantium many times 
- Thor has broken through Onslaught's armor 
- Thor >= Beta Ray Bill who destroyed a planet
And not to mention that a Warrior's Madness Thor took down a bunch of heroes including fighting Silver Surfer and Beta Ray Bill at the same time easily. The marvel heroes had to call upon Thanos to take on WM Thor. They were trading hits and in the end i believe Thanos used some invention of his to stop WM Thor.
#26 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@odinforceI could understand where you get that from (the 100 ton thing). Prolly the marvel database? Class 100 strength means they can at least lift 100 tons. Thor can definitely lift waayyy more than 100 tons.  

agree with this. but i still see sun dippes supes above thor. 
by the way, why people keep posting that old scans, is not a new feat of thor we can see?
#27 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Sun-dipped Superman still outranks Warrior Madness Thor in strength and especially durability. 
Thor could probably gain an advantage due to Mjolnir though.

#28 Posted by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend: now remember, classic thor is current thor. it seems that so far classic thor has just had the better feats for thor fans to show.  

but some current thor strength feats would be: 
- lifting asgard with beta ray bill
- speedblitzing galactus and actually knocking his head back  
- flying out of a black hole very easily while rescuing red hulk from falling into it 
- and in his very recent fight with the silver surfer in The Mighty Thor, he was able to headbutt surfer's head so hard that he dented it
#29 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@odinforce said:
@demifiend: now remember, classic thor is current thor. it seems that so far classic thor has just had the better feats for thor fans to show.  

but some current thor strength feats would be: 
- lifting asgard with beta ray bill
- speedblitzing galactus and actually knocking his head back  
- flying out of a black hole very easily while rescuing red hulk from falling into it 
- and in his very recent fight with the silver surfer in The Mighty Thor, he was able to headbutt surfer's head so hard that he dented it
mm thats nice, i really aprecciate if you have the scans.
#30 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor in Warrior Madness took on a bloodlusted Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Drax, Adam Warlock ... and essentially the entire Infinity Watch at the same time.  
That's a lineup that could compete with some of these teams in the gauntlet ... and Thor did that on his own.
Now a bloodlusted "red-eyed and angry" Sundipped Superman is being added to that kind of power.  
I don't see how anyone is going to stop these two from clearing this gauntlet.
#31 Posted by Cosmic_Falcon (2039 posts) - - Show Bio

It's hard to tell how powerful Superman would get with 36 hours of sundip.  He was only sundipped for a few minutes in OWAW so I'm assuimg that he and Thor can pretty much one shot most of team 2

#32 Posted by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend: no problem. i dont wanna get too off-topic here so just check out  the "best feats of current thor" thread in the thor forums. that should have all the current feats i mentioned and more 

#33 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Susanoo said:

Team 2.
#34 Posted by sommyt (348 posts) - - Show Bio

When the Mighty Thor and the Last son of Krypton STAND TOGETHER WHO can stand before them????

#35 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@sommyt said:

When the Mighty Thor and the Last son of Krypton STAND TOGETHER WHO can stand before them????

Well, depends on which version of captain Atom, if it's New 52 version, then Team 2 stomps

#36 Posted by TheDEMON! (468 posts) - - Show Bio

im going with team 2.

#37 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2.

#38 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends. Team 1 wins mainly because of Warrior Madness. Believe it or not, but Warrior Madness was more powerful than Rune King Thor. He would just warp their reality as he is absorbing them into his mind of madness. Only way to beat him is pure willpower alone. Superman can get tired as the fight prolongs. However, if this is Highfather Herc for team 2, they might possibly win... Hard to tell.

#39 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

A better way to boost Thor up to a similar degree as Superman would be WM, Belt of strength, and then stuff him in the destroyer armor or make him King Thor. Because Sundipped Superman for 36 hours boosts him way beyond just ten times.

#40 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Thor doesn't have the operational speed to compete with the majority of team 2.

#41 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Thor doesn't need to move. As Warrior Madness, he was stuffed into a coma inside an energy box and was still causing chaos. He almost killed Thanos, Warlock, Dr. Strange, Moon Dragon and Silver Surfer while he was in a coma.

#42 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@termiteone4ever: @demifiend: @WindCloud: @supermanisthebest: @IZZR2: Side thought. WHo would win if team 1 fought one another? hmmmm

Thor

#43 Posted by pooty (11172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor said:

Well Thor doesn't need to move. As Warrior Madness, he was stuffed into a coma inside an energy box and was still causing chaos. He almost killed Thanos, Warlock, Dr. Strange, Moon Dragon and Silver Surfer while he was in a coma.

How was Thor causing chaos while in a coma? Or is this a joke?

#44 Posted by D3athstroke (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomps them

#45 Posted by pooty (11172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor: but Warrior Madness was more powerful than Rune King Thor. He would just warp their reality as he is absorbing them into his mind of madness.

when did WM Thor have feats that surpass RK Thor? When did WM Thor warp reality?

#46 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@Magethor said:

Am I the only one here who read all 13 issues of this event during Infinity Watch and Infinity Crusade? Warrior Madness Thor is the most powerful Thor.

Yes, even more so than Rune King Thor, who is by the way, ridiculously over-rated. Yes, Warrior Madness is somehow foreshadowed by Rune King. I guess it's because the 15-20 year difference and that Rune King is much more recent. But, as it so happens. Warrior Madness Thor fought:

• Warlock with Soul Gem
  • Moon Dragon with Mind Gem
  • Drax with Power Gem
  • Silver Surfer
  • Beta Ray Bill
  • Maxam
  • Lady Sif
  • Gamora
  • Pippin
  • and Thanos

at the same time.

When they managed to put him into a coma and into the energy box which Thanos created, Thor was still using a mental feedback effect that pretty much reality warped the immediate space into the mind of his madness. He nearly killed all of them at once had it not been for Thanos' quick thinking.

Also, Dr. Strange was present too, but his main roll was to magically contain the Mental Valkyrie as everyone else tries to stabilize Thor. Even in the last two issues, Odin himself claimed that he can not cure Thor with his powers or skills. Instead Dr. Strange convinces Odin to cure him with love and caringness.

So no... This is no joke.

This is.... Canon.

#47 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@Magethor: but Warrior Madness was more powerful than Rune King Thor. He would just warp their reality as he is absorbing them into his mind of madness.

when did WM Thor have feats that surpass RK Thor? When did WM Thor warp reality?

I just said.

@pooty said:

@Magethor said:

Am I the only one here who read all 13 issues of this event during Infinity Watch and Infinity Crusade? Warrior Madness Thor is the most powerful Thor.

Yes, even more so than Rune King Thor, who is by the way, ridiculously over-rated. Yes, Warrior Madness is somehow overshadowed by Rune King. I guess it's because the 15-20 year difference and that Rune King is much more recent. But, as it so happens. Warrior Madness Thor fought:

• Warlock with Soul Gem
  • Moon Dragon with Mind Gem
  • Drax with Power Gem
  • Silver Surfer
  • Beta Ray Bill
  • Maxam
  • Lady Sif
  • Gamora
  • Pippin
  • and Thanos

at the same time.

When they managed to put him into a coma and into the energy box which Thanos created, Thor was still using a mental feedback effect that pretty much reality warped the immediate space into the mind of his madness. He nearly killed all of them at once had it not been for Thanos' quick thinking.

Also, Dr. Strange was present too, but his main roll was to magically contain the Mental Valkyrie as everyone else tries to stabilize Thor. Even in the last two issues, Odin himself claimed that he can not cure Thor with his powers or skills. Instead Dr. Strange convinces Odin to cure him with love and caringness.

So no... This is no joke.

This is.... Canon.

#48 Posted by OhItsThatGuy (791 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. Warior madness Thor is too much.

#49 Posted by pooty (11172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor:

Thor had the Power Gem by the time he fought thanos. His only feats with just WM was against the infinity watch. Thor was blood lusted. They were not. they were trying to help him. So beating the infinity watch does not put him above RKT. RKT is more powerful then Odin. Odin one shot most of the Infinity watch. WM Thor couldn't even do that.

#50 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@Magethor:

Thor had the Power Gem by the time he fought thanos. His only feats with just WM was against the infinity watch. Thor was blood lusted. They were not. they were trying to help him. So beating the infinity watch does not put him above RKT. RKT is more powerful then Odin. Odin one shot most of the Infinity watch. WM Thor couldn't even do that.

To add, if Odin, even amped by Asgard/Destroyer Armour/Odin Sword could not stop the ragnorak, obviously RKT > Odin/with amps. Rune King Thor is at least, cosmic level.