#1 Edited by BWANASIMBA (353 posts) - - Show Bio

There are multiple versions or rounds to this fight. Warrior's Madness Thor without anything extra (including Mjolnir)/ with Mjolnir/ with belt of strength/ with the best suit of Asgardian armor that is below the Destroyer possible (the one he wore when Hela cursed him with true immortality and brittle bones, possibly?) vs Worldbreaker Hulk without anything extra/ with Banner tech armor/ with the sword he wielded as the Green Scar. Who wins, and does the change in equipment alter the outcome?

Note: This is in some quantum time loop that rebuilds the planet almost instantly between destruction and if BFRd slingshots an opponent back to the planet.

Also note, this fight has not been done before.

#2 Edited by dondave (38795 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smacks him with his own hammer again

#3 Posted by GhostRavage (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

Omg... I can't imagine WBH with a power gem... That would be the most ridiculous moment on Marvel history... Anyway, WBH stomps him with his own Hammer, he has already proven he's worthy so... If not... Stomps him anyway.

#4 Posted by BWANASIMBA (353 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3910 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk this time

#6 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk takes it.

#7 Edited by GhostRavage (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

@bwanasimba: No worries, i got it from the first look, i was just thinking outloud about how would it be if WBH is given a Power Gem... Its like giving him a RL ring lol... Its pretty clear in the OP. *high five*

#8 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk winning a fight is this real life 0.o

#9 Edited by Perethorn (3569 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor slaughters, the combination of Mjolnir, Warrior Madness and the Strength Belt is pure brutality.

#10 Posted by GhostRavage (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

@takuu said:

Hulk winning a fight is this real life 0.o

I know right? Im going to buy beer and a green cake to celebrate the first of hundred wins in the vine...

#11 Edited by TheOneAboveYou (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor without WM or the belt could win...

#12 Posted by green_skaar (4560 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by dorukesin (6869 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK

#14 Posted by TifaLockhart (14117 posts) - - Show Bio

If I'm understanding the thread parameters correctly, unarmed Worldbreaker Hulk gets the nod from me against unarmed Warrior Madness Thor until I'm swayed.