Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No prep.

Morals on.

Fight takes place on Earth.

Bloodlust off, but they're quite pissed at each other.

Anything goes.

All abilities apply.

Fight starts 500 feet away from each other.

Who wins and why?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Killemall

Whats up with so many Thor thread these days, every version of Thor seem to be tested.

Thor is going to be likely stronger, more powers in the attack, but Superman likely faster (dont remember any quantifiable reaction feat for Superman in All Star).

Close, very close.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

Whats up with so many Thor thread these days, every version of Thor seem to be tested.

Thor is going to be likely stronger, more powers in the attack, but Superman likely faster (dont remember any quantifiable reaction feat for Superman in All Star).

Close, very close.

I would think the same could be said for Superman.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Killemallsaid:

Close, very close.

Thor would win, although there is no showing's of Thor's Warrior Madness, because the showing of when he defeated Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, an Adam Warlock, was just a morals off Thor, stated by Odin. Unless your speaking of the time he fought Hulk, and was sapposly at Warrior's Madness.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By laflux

@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemallsaid:

Close, very close.

Thor would win, although there is no showing's of Thor's Warrior Madness, because the showing of when he defeated Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, an Adam Warlock, was just a morals off Thor, stated by Odin. Unless your speaking of the time he fought Hulk, and was sapposly at Warrior's Madness.

I've read the annuals and they say he was in Warrior's madness. But Odin said himself he couldn't cure the WM. When he fought Hulk it was just bad writing. But as for All-Star Superman, what has he done to put him significantly ahead of current Supes in Strength, who was recently Bench pressing the earth for 5 days straight while sun deprived?

I'm going with Thor since anything goes, and he will probably be busting out lots of hack hammer abilities. If it was WM Thor blood-lusted, I would actually back Supes, since he just likes to brawl.

DCsuperman0007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DCsuperman0007

AS superman wins this he is just to fast and strong.

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

AS Superman

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jeanroygrant

@laflux said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemallsaid:

Close, very close.

I've read the annuals and they say he was in Warrior's madness. But Odin said himself he couldn't cure the WM. When he fought Hulk it was just bad writing. But as for All-Star Superman, what has he done to put him significantly ahead of current Supes in Strength, who was recently Bench pressing the earth for 5 days straight while sun deprived?

I'm going with Thor since anything goes, and he will probably be busting out lots of hack hammer abilities. If it was WM Thor, I would actually back Supes, since he just likes to brawl.

Maybe i'm wrong. Thor did stomp Beta Ray Bill, Adam Warlock, and Silver Surfer at the same time though.

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Malevolent1

@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemallsaid:

Close, very close.

This is exactly my take. There really is nothing that suggests Thor's strength actually multiplies 10 fold. I would LOVE to see it. But it just has not manifested.

And as already mentioned, Superman is way faster than Thor will probably be able to react. All versions of Superman take this.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Killemall

@jeanroygrant: I have thus far interpreted both the instance, Thor: Blood and Thunder, and Incredible Hulk 440, both as Warrior Madness, the only difference being the latter of the instance Thor power level was strange , he was officially depowered in his solo issue because a sword was stuck in the world tree, and the power he got in the issue was from Leader, i think its obvious that power that comes from a genuine high level skyfather (Odin) is obviously going to be a lot better than what Leader can grant.

As for Blood and thunder, while ODin does state he was not on warrior madness, and that it was a simple madness, the feats however shows he was amped. Thor has never been powerful enough to beat Silver Surfer, BRB, Adam Warlock and Drax the Destroyer all one by one, with little difficulty. Also bios for one have stated he was in warrior madness. I think you already know, the character with whom i am most well versed is Thanos, so i am siting his bio (Thanos Source Book) for this.

No Caption Provided

Normally i would take what was stated in comics over bio, any day. But there are so many inconsistency in the same comics:

1. Its very hard to argue Thor wasnt amped by his madness, and if a madness amp your power and you are an asgardian, thats exactly what warrior madness is.

2. The whole point of it not being Warrior Madness see to steam from it being incurable, however, this is directly contradicted by Incredible Hulk 440 where the moment Thor calms down the Warrior Madness is all but gone.

3. Throughtout Thor's history he has always struggled with every single one of the person he has fought in that series, apart from Adam Warlock because he fought him before he gained his full power and was called Him and rather convincingly beat him, and Thor all of a sudden is capable of beating them one after another, with little difficulty seem to point there has to be some amp right?

Thats just my 2 cents on the matter. We can agree to disagree.

Strength/ Power/ Energy Projection i would give Thor edge on all of them, the real problem to me is combat speed, although All Star Superman, unlike normal Earth 1 superman, does not have a quantifiable reaction time, so an argument can be made either way.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheSuperHuman

AS Superman.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@TheSuperHuman said:

AS Superman.
asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By asIsuspected

very close

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ratatat

superman thor would just swing like an idiot

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By thanobomb1124

It could go in any direction. IMO 50/50

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By SoA

i can never see normal level Thor taking superman , let alone All Star superman who is at the height of his power and abilities , temper tantrum or not (yes i read blood and thunder , not impressed , by Thor at least )

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jackofspades

Thor easy to powerful

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Quartermaim

This is how I see this fight going:

Superman sees Thor using is new Supervision to identify the problem.

Gets Thor to chase him to the Fortress.

While Thor tries to get in, Superman creates an elixir to cure Thor of his Madness.

So I guess Superman wins though a strange version of Madness BFR.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Killemallsaid:

@jeanroygrant: I have thus far interpreted both the instance, Thor: Blood and Thunder, and Incredible Hulk 440, both as Warrior Madness, the only difference being the latter of the instance Thor power level was strange , he was officially depowered in his solo issue because a sword was stuck in the world tree, and the power he got in the issue was from Leader, i think its obvious that power that comes from a genuine high level skyfather (Odin) is obviously going to be a lot better than what Leader can grant.

As for Blood and thunder, while ODin does state he was not on warrior madness, and that it was a simple madness, the feats however shows he was amped. Thor has never been powerful enough to beat Silver Surfer, BRB, Adam Warlock and Drax the Destroyer all one by one, with little difficulty. Also bios for one have stated he was in warrior madness. I think you already know, the character with whom i am most well versed is Thanos, so i am siting his bio (Thanos Source Book) for this.

No Caption Provided

Normally i would take what was stated in comics over bio, any day. But there are so many inconsistency in the same comics:

1. Its very hard to argue Thor wasnt amped by his madness, and if a madness amp your power and you are an asgardian, thats exactly what warrior madness is.

2. The whole point of it not being Warrior Madness see to steam from it being incurable, however, this is directly contradicted by Incredible Hulk 440 where the moment Thor calms down the Warrior Madness is all but gone.

3. Throughtout Thor's history he has always struggled with every single one of the person he has fought in that series, apart from Adam Warlock because he fought him before he gained his full power and was called Him and rather convincingly beat him, and Thor all of a sudden is capable of beating them one after another, with little difficulty seem to point there has to be some amp right?

Strength/ Power/ Energy Projection i would give Thor edge on all of them, the real problem to me is combat speed, although All Star Superman, unlike normal Earth 1 superman, does not have a quantifiable reaction time, so an argument can be made either way.

I guess, i agree. But yeah, Thor would win.

@Quartermaim said:

While Thor tries to get in, Superman creates an elixir to cure Thor of his Madness.

Lol, that would not happen.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Malevolent1said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemall said:

Close, very close.

This is exactly my take. There really is nothing that suggests Thor's strength actually multiplies 10 fold. I would LOVE to see it. But it just has not manifested.

And as already mentioned, Superman is way faster than Thor will probably be able to react. All versions of Superman take this.

Speed, speed, speed. How i hate how the battle forums miss use it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Little known fact but AS Superman pushed a planet.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By laflux

@logy5000 said:

Current Supes has Benched Pressed the Earth for 5 days straight underground.

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Malevolent1

@jeanroygrant said:

@Malevolent1said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemall said:

Close, very close.

Actually, it makes perfect sense to me. Real world example would be, for example, Muhammad Ali (who was known for his speed in his prime) vs say Vasily Alexyev, the old USSR (now simply Russia) superheavy weight powerlifter. Guy could throw well over 500 lbs over his head. Put him in the ring with Ali? Alexyev's a dead man. His face gets peppered several times before he even reacts offensively.

Same thing in comics. A classic example, of course would be The Flash. The same reason the Flash beats Superman is the same reason Superman would defeat Thor. He is just way, WAY faster.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Malevolent1 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Malevolent1said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemall said:

Close, very close.

Actually, it makes perfect sense to me. Real world example would be, for example, Muhammad Ali (who was known for his speed in his prime) vs say Vasily Alexyev, the old USSR (now simply Russia) superheavy weight powerlifter. Guy could throw well over 500 lbs over his head. Put him in the ring with Ali? Alexyev's a dead man. His face gets peppered several times before he even reacts offensively.

Same thing in comics. A classic example, of course would be The Flash. The same reason the Flash beats Superman is the same reason Superman would defeat Thor. He is just way, WAY faster.

Yeah, because that hasn't been proven wrong many times by Hulk.

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Malevolent1
@jeanroygrant Hence the very practical battle forum rules about PIS vs what the character has clearly shown they are capable of. There are numerous scans of characters tanking hits from opponents who they are clearly faster than...yet they have the speed to overwhelm their opponenet if they so choose
Aces2kj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Aces2kj

Why do people sell thor as weaker than supes I know Supes is OP as Hell but thor is actually i think on same level as supes just read his past feats and junk

P.S SUPERMAN LOST ALOT OF FANS THE WITH BS HES PULLED OVER THE YEARS WITH BEING IMMORTAL AND SUCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aces2kj said:

Why do people sell thor as weaker than supes I know Supes is OP as Hell but thor is actually i think on same level as supes just read his past feats and junk

P.S SUPERMAN LOST ALOT OF FANS THE WITH BS HES PULLED OVER THE YEARS WITH BEING IMMORTAL AND SUCH

He's not immortal, near the end he actually died; he came back to life as pure energy with a physical form.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jobbernos

@Aces2kj said:

yeah cause whatever superman does is bs but whenever thor does something absurd its fine right? hypocrite.

anyways supes mega stomps.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ratatat

superman

Aces2kj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Aces2kj

@jobbernos: When does Thor do something ridiculous like superman ? Thor is a god supes isn't guess which one is immortal.

Hell half the things he could do he cant do anymore and he freaking jobs to everyone nowadays.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jobbernos

@Aces2kj: when thor lifted the migard serpent that wrapped itself around the planet that is bs and retarded and thor is just a alien not a god and i know thor jobs to everyone but superman beats everyone.

sommyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By sommyt

@DCsuperman0007: yea Thor is disgustinly strong too and he react to silver surfers attack...who argue all u want is faster than Superman

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By pooty

@jeanroygrant: Speed, speed, speed. How i hate how the battle forums miss use it.

I hate when people miss use the the word misuse (:

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By dondave

AS Superman ftw

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@sommyt said:

@DCsuperman0007: yea Thor is disgustinly strong too and he react to silver surfers attack...who argue all u want is faster than Superman

not AS superman he flew to alpha ceturi 4 and back instantly

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Magethor

@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemallsaid:

No Caption Provided

I guess, i agree. But yeah, Thor would win.

@Quartermaim said:

Lol, that would not happen.

Warrior Madness would destroy Superman with ease. I guess even Jeanroygrant doesn't know, him being one of the Thor supporters and all, but Warrior Madness is far more powerful than most people make him out to be. He will crush Superman in his sleep. Literally.

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By BlueHope

AS Superman , but is not going to be easy

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Alyssabird

Warriors Madness Thor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Magethor: How?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jeanroygrant

@laflux said:

@logy5000 said:

Warrior Madness Thor beat Adam Warlock, Beta Ray Bill, Drax, and Silver Surfer.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jeanroygrant

@pooty said:

@jeanroygrant: Speed, speed, speed. How i hate how the battle forums miss use it.

I hate when people miss use the the word misuse (:

I'm only 14, lol.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By laflux

@jeanroygrant said:

@laflux said:

@logy5000 said:

Ha, I Know, that series is one of my favorites. It was more of a quote against All-Star Superman being significantly more powerful than current Supes, than saying Supes is stronger than warrior madness Thor.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jeanroygrant

@laflux said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@laflux said:

@logy5000 said:

Ha, I Know, that series is one of my favorites. It was more of a quote against All-Star Superman being significantly more powerful than current Supes, than saying Supes is stronger than warrior madness Thor.

Oh.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By laflux

@jeanroygrant: No worries :)

I_am_Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By I_am_Warlock

@Magethor said:

Warrior Madness would destroy Superman with ease. I guess even Jeanroygrant doesn't know, him being one of the Thor supporters and all, but Warrior Madness is far more powerful than most people make him out to be. He will crush Superman in his sleep. Literally.

Based on, saying he doesnt know or she doesnt know is not an argument, scans and argument please?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: AS Superman was ludicrously fast, though.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By terry2012

All Star Superman.

sommyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By sommyt

@Killemall: he was blood lusted ..that wasn't normal thor ..but that wasn't warriors madness

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Killemall

@sommyt said:

@Killemall: he was blood lusted ..that wasn't normal thor ..but that wasn't warriors madness

It goes back and forth, various bio state it as warrior madness, Odin said otherwise.

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: There are Bio's that states Hulk is more durable than Thanos. If I'm not mistaken the writer said he became stronger because of an adrenaline rush, simple as that.

If you prefer to believe in Bio's that's okay but the writer and the comic says otherwise.