#1 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

James Proudstar, AKA Warpath

vs.

Kate Spencer, AKA Manhunter

----------------------------------

- 1 day prep

- Kate gets her standard pilfered equipment. James gets two vibranium daggers.

- Battle takes place in a downtown New York (evacuated)

- In character

- Basic knowledge on what the other is capable of.

-----------------------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

#2 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!

#3 Edited by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

Might have to go with Warpath. I'm not too familiar with Manhunter but I think James has speed and strength over her

#4 Edited by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

Might have to go with Warpath. I'm not too familiar with Manhunter but I think James has speed and strength over her

If he does then that's all he has on her. Fully-equipped, I believe Kate can fight OMAC's and stuff.

#5 Posted by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: It would be a good fight. I guess I could see it going both ways. I forgot exactly what her staff does so maybe I should read up on her before I comment some more. If her armor is impervious to his blades than I would give it to her

#6 Edited by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#7 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

Blimp

#8 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12346 posts) - - Show Bio

meh

#9 Posted by TifaLockhart (14079 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, @joygirl is Warpath the dude with super strength? Or was that Thunderbird?

#10 Posted by GhostRavage (9189 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by TifaLockhart (14079 posts) - - Show Bio

Hold up. His name is James? How many X-Bunnies share that name now? Colossus is the Juggernaut, Namor and Magneto are X-Men, and Wolverine is an Avenger gunning for the X-Men??

Wat.

#12 Edited by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@tifalockhart: Yeah he has super strength.

And last I checked, Colossus was Piotr, Magneto was Erik, and Namor was... Namor. But things could have changed. D:

#13 Posted by TifaLockhart (14079 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3610 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl:

I haven't read "Darkstars" since the 90's, so I can't remember how durable their suits are. This may be a determining factor against both the Vibranium daggers and the super strength swinging them.

Help a brotha out!;)

#15 Posted by TifaLockhart (14079 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: Sorry, friend, but the only issue of Darkstars I read, Darkseid had the same question regarding John Stewart's durability.

#16 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet:

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/saren/blog/kate-spencer-capability-thread/82156/

#17 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3610 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: @tifalockhart:

Much appreciated, fellow 'Viners! I'm going to go with Kate. Her staff alone could serve to BFR Warpath several blocks away with a clear shot, and her Exo-Mantle should equalize the strength difference he has over normal "street-levelers".

I say Kate 6/10, but I'm open for correction to someone/people who can make a compelling argument for Mr. Proudstar.

#18 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

pew