Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Static Shock

Warlock360 says:

"unerring accuracy huh? Warpath winsQuote: "Headshot!""

The suit would stop the knives by sapping the momentum from them. So, throwing them is useless since the whole suit contains a vibranium mesh.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Static Shock

Warlock360 says:

"It doesnt have to be bad writing, just new strength levels"

It's not new. It's bad writing. The Handbook is explaining Warpath's current power level. As of now.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#55  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Static Shock says:

"If this Handbook page is correct, then I don't think that he would actually be powerful enough to slam that Sentinel like he did, realistically. Also, it would give T'Challa a chance at winning."

I don't think so either, but there are a lot of different strength levels for him so I don't know which one is right. More to say but I have to go.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Static Shock

Warlock360 says:

"would still hurt :P"

After the knives have no momentum, they wouldn't even touch the suit when thrown at him. So, it wouldn't hurt.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By warlock360

It doesnt have to be bad writing, just new strength levels

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By warlock360

would still hurt :P

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By BlackPanther

Metal Wolf says:

"BlackPanther says:
"Yeh BP loses but I’m wondering what will the effect of his antimetal claws have on the blade? And wouldn’t the effects of the blades be nullified if they come into contact with the vibranium suite which is resonating at the same frequency as the blades? Honestly what makes you guys so certain that the suit will be cut by the blades?Please answer, because if you ask me, they should cancel each other out otherwise the suit should be able to intern make the blades blunt while they repeatedly cut.
Post Edited:2008-02-15 12:14:14"

the suit can be cut. it says on Black Panthers page, "Blades can cut the fabric but only if they cut along the grain."

but i don't think the two vibranium objects coming into contact would nullify each other. i don't think anyone brought up that Captain America's shield wouldn't have an effect by hitting BP then (but that's Antarctic vibranium). at the very least, there would be a buzzing sound every time Warpath slashed at BP.

"

Yes but the suit can be cut at the grain by normal metal which doesn’t negate or emit ultrasonic vibrations. realistically the resulting of the two vabraniums coming into contact should result in them repelling each other, a little like magnets (when you direct two positive magnets or two negative magnets in the same direction they repel each other).

Why should vibranium blades be more powerful than a vibranium suit? You didnt answer the question very well because you didn’t take into account that two object that both rob kinetic energy should in fact rob each other of energy and stop the attack all together.. Its like nobody listens to my opinions or something.

Metal Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Metal Wolf

BlackPanther says:

"Metal Wolf says:
"BlackPanther says:
"Yeh BP loses but I’m wondering what will the effect of his antimetal claws have on the blade? And wouldn’t the effects of the blades be nullified if they come into contact with the vibranium suite which is resonating at the same frequency as the blades? Honestly what makes you guys so certain that the suit will be cut by the blades?Please answer, because if you ask me, they should cancel each other out otherwise the suit should be able to intern make the blades blunt while they repeatedly cut.
Post Edited:2008-02-15 12:14:14"

the suit can be cut. it says on Black Panthers page, "Blades can cut the fabric but only if they cut along the grain."

but i don't think the two vibranium objects coming into contact would nullify each other. i don't think anyone brought up that Captain America's shield wouldn't have an effect by hitting BP then (but that's Antarctic vibranium). at the very least, there would be a buzzing sound every time Warpath slashed at BP.

"

Yes but the suit can be cut at the grain by normal metal which doesn’t negate or emit ultrasonic vibrations. realistically the resulting of the two vabraniums coming into contact should result in them repelling each other, a little like magnets (when you direct two positive magnets or two negative magnets in the same direction they repel each other).

Why should vibranium blades be more powerful than a vibranium suit? You didnt answer the question very well because you didn’t take into account that two object that both rob kinetic energy should in fact rob each other of energy and stop the attack all together.. Its like nobody listens to my opinions or something."

shoot, you're right. my bad.

but it's still kind of weird that the suit can be cut, even though it's robbing kinetic energy from anything coming near it.