#1 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

10 tons of tracktor or well Nova?
Post Edited:2007-04-23 23:57:04

#2 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova.

#3 Posted by G-Man (34459 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova, especially after he's been amped up during Annihilation. No question.

Staff
#4 Posted by nathan dayspring (3 posts) - - Show Bio

hands down nova

#5 Posted by GoocherLee (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Fine... I'll be different. I'll say War Machine.

Ever since Nova stole Adam Warlock's girlfriend, I've wanted him to die an ugly death.

Rhoady could do it.

#6 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

well novas tough much tougher than before

#7 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

GoocherLee says:

"Fine... I'll be different. I'll say War Machine. Ever since Nova stole Adam Warlock's girlfriend, I've wanted him to die an ugly death. Rhoady could do it."
War-Machine is a second-rate Iron-Man, and Tony Stark is a second-rate hero.
Post Edited:2007-04-24 09:51:28
#8 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

nova is not tougher he just has better powers....

and nova wins..... has ironman beat nova???

#9 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

???? don't know? I think warmachine,becuse he has enough fire power to have ended world warII. plus his armor is made out of adamantium,not to mention all the numerous atchments he has for the suit and he can breath under water and in space.

Post Edited:2007-04-24 20:59:21

#10 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

Iread the new nova......It was ok wm would wipe the floor wipe with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

The Real Flash says:

"Iread the new nova......It was ok wm would wipe the floor wipe with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Garthan Saal who had the very same powers at the same level Rich has them now fought the Avengers (East and West), the Fantastic Four, Firelord, and Quasar all at the same time, and they couldn't beat him, let alone hold their own against him. (Avengers #301-303 in case you're interested)

Why would War-Machine last more than a second and a half??

#13 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree, Warmachine is alright, but doesnt have enough power to contend with the likes of Nova.

#14 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

The armor warmachine was coverted to a adamantium based cast it all so has all new wep mods. he would and has taking a real beating and i don't think nova could take down some of the heavy hitters like thor,and hulk?

#15 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Clearly... you did not read my previous comment.

#16 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

shamgar says:

"Dude Flash knows what hes talking about! the NEW armor is redone and is indestuctable! so read up or shad up!"

If its made from adamantium, then its not indestructable. Maybe you should start reading?

#17 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude Flash knows what hes talking about! the NEW armor is redone and is indestuctable! so read up or shad up!

#18 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

Shamgar man it's cool!

#19 Posted by Thee Arch Angel Micheal (443 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor actually dented Caps shield before with his hammer, but there are different types of adamantium. Wolverine's skeleton is unbreakable same as Caps shield. But does anyone know for certain which type of adamantium Warmachine is made out of?

#20 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you mean gambi? in Hulk #709 a nuke frys every one on the planet but hulk,hulk made a kingdom and had a display of caps shield and even logans un-scratched fram.

#21 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't know he was adamantium. On another note does anyone recall Warmachine's alien armor? Or it's capabilities.

#22 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

I didnt either, and his page isnt filled out much.
Post Edited:2007-04-26 23:51:11

#23 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

shamgar says:

"Dude Flash knows what hes talking about! the NEW armor is redone and is indestuctable! so read up or shad up!"

I don't care if the current War-Machine armor is made out of diamonds. Ultron is made of Adamantium and he gets destroyed all the time by the likes of Wonderman, Dr. Henry Pym, and Wasp.

Nova has the power to crack a planet in half. Look into it.

Explain to me exactly how War-Machine could in Jim Rhodes' wildest fantasies beat Nova.

#25 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

warmachine has that name for a reason! he could very well take on nova

#26 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#27 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

I was going to post an image, but it's giving me trouble. But I sure am glad you backed up all your statements with some credible facts. (ROLLSEYES) All I ask is you explain how War-Machine could beat Nova, particularlly since Nova took out a giant armored killing machine with just two fingers in Nova #1.
Post Edited:2007-04-27 10:22:00

#28 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

thats what i thought!

#29 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

#30 Posted by G-Man (34459 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova destroyed the pod that was responsible for killing 1800 people in like an hour and a half. He took it out with just one shot.

It's these kind of arguments with "no facts" that make me want to just avoid these threads altogher. It's one thing to like a character over another. But to say they're unstoppable just because you like them is a joke.

And it's not like Rhodey came up with the name Warmachine. Tony wore the armor first. After he was done, he gave it to Rhodey. And I must have missed it when he "converted it to adamantium." Guess he's an alchemist too.

Staff
#31 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"Nova destroyed the pod that was responsible for killing 1800 people in like an hour and a half. He took it out with just one shot. It's these kind of arguments with "no facts" that make me want to just avoid these threads altogher. It's one thing to like a character over another. But to say they're unstoppable just because you like them is a joke. And it's not like Rhodey came up with the name Warmachine. Tony wore the armor first. After he was done, he gave it to Rhodey. And I must have missed it when he "converted it to adamantium." Guess he's an alchemist too."

Thank you, I largely feel the same way.

#32 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

You're not the only one.

#33 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

shamgar says:

You see, that's the kind of talk that makes any point you are trying to make totally irrelevant, thereby making yourself irrelevant.

For the record, the amped up Nova wins hands down. The new armor is indestructible? Fine. Then all Nova has to do is go nova and cook Rhodes to death inside the armor. I don't care what kind of shielding and cooling he's got in there, he will eventually reach the armor's limitations and be forced to flee or cook in his own juices.

#34 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova wins hands down!

#35 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

well i dont think so,tony can control most machine based and powered tech so warmachine can take a hell of alot more that that pod! so maybe i think its close.

#36 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio

Electra wins,she ALWAYS WINS!!!!!!!!!!

#37 Edited by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova in a massive curbstomp. What can War Machine actually even do to him.

#38 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" Nova in a massive curbstomp. What War Machine actually even do to him. "