Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Even though there's no speedblitz, how is Reno going to put Diana down? He can regenerate, shape shift and essentially cannot die. His blades are as sharp as he wants them to be, and he does have super reflexes....but Wonder Woman is still faster than him in every way and could block or dodge him casually, she even has her own regenerative healing factor and weapons sharp enough to kill gods and superman level foes. If this is New 52 Wonder Woman than yes Warblade wins, but Pre-52 Wonder Woman would at least be able to stalemate Warblade if not outright kill him. Not to mention, Deathstroke was able to decapitate him in New 52 I believe, not sure if Reno died, but damn, that's an incapacitation win. Wonder Woman could definitely pull that off with her tiara, unless there's something I missed, Wonder Woman 9/10....

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ratatat

Even though there's no speedblitz, how is Reno going to put Diana down? He can regenerate, shape shift and essentially cannot die. His blades are as sharp as he wants them to be, and he does have super reflexes....but Wonder Woman is still faster than him in every way and could block or dodge him casually, she even has her own regenerative healing factor and weapons sharp enough to kill gods and superman level foes. If this is New 52 Wonder Woman than yes Warblade wins, but Pre-52 Wonder Woman would at least be able to stalemate Warblade if not outright kill him. Not to mention, Deathstroke was able to decapitate him in New 52 I believe, not sure if Reno died, but damn, that's an incapacitation win. Wonder Woman could definitely pull that off with her tiara, unless there's something I missed, Wonder Woman 9/10....

wonder woman isn't invulnerable to sharp weapons and warblade has infinite sharp blades and warblade can regenerate from only his molecules so deathstroke didn't kill him and warblade has a pretty tough will so even if diana rips his arm off he is still going to come at her like nothing ever happened

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Warblade has anything he needs to defeat her like entering her body and killing her from the inside but WW is way faster so it's just speculation on my part that he get's the chance to do that.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

wonder woman isn't invulnerable to sharp weapons and warblade has infinite sharp blades and warblade can regenerate from only his molecules so deathstroke didn't kill him and warblade has a pretty tough will so even if diana rips his arm off he is still going to come at her like nothing ever happened

That may be, but sharp weapons aren't a definitive weakness, Diana regularly fights an opponent who's main offense is sharp claws. Difference is, Cheetah is as fast and more recently faster than Wonder Woman unlike Warblade. Cheetah is also nearly as strong, unlike Warblade. Infinite sharp and pointies can only go so far when your opponent is faster than you by MILES, has a regenerative healing factor and has a tiara made from the same material as the Sword of Hephaestus (which cuts so sharp it splits the electrons off of atoms). Reno can come at Diana all he wants to, but he isn't tagging her at all unless she wants him to. What with her having unbreakable magical bracers that allow her to shoot lightning, also, Warblade cannot fly........................This may very well be a mismatch.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emptyseven said:

That may be, but sharp weapons aren't a definitive weakness, Diana regularly fights an opponent who's main offense is sharp claws. Difference is, Cheetah is as fast and more recently faster than Wonder Woman unlike Warblade. Cheetah is also nearly as strong, unlike Warblade. Infinite sharp and pointies can only go so far when your opponent is faster than you by MILES, has a regenerative healing factor and has a tiara made from the same material as the Sword of Hephaestus (which cuts so sharp it splits the electrons off of atoms). Reno can come at Diana all he wants to, but he isn't tagging her at all unless she wants him to. What with her having unbreakable magical bracers that allow her to shoot lightning, also, Warblade cannot fly........................This may very well be a mismatch.

sharp weapons are a weakness of hers a a normal bullet has pierced her skin before so how do you think a INFINITE sharp weapon would do he has cut and ripped apart guys who are WAY more durable than diana like captain atom and mr.majestic and look what he did to spartan

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and if u knew anything about warblade you would know that he has resurrected himself through sheer willpower many times

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

sharp weapons are a weakness of hers a a normal bullet has pierced her skin before so how do you think a INFINITE sharp weapon would do he has cut and ripped apart guys who are WAY more durable than diana like captain atom and mr.majestic and look what he did to spartan

and if u knew anything about warblade you would know that he has resurrected himself through sheer willpower many times

Sharp weapons are not a weakness since not all sharp instruments effect her the same way, bullets pierce her skin, then the wounds heal right back up. That's like saying Wolverine's weakness is sharp weapons cus they can cut him.....bullets pierce his skin, but the wounds heal near instantly. Wonder Woman's regeneration isn't quite as fast as Wolverine's, at least not consistently, but her is still notable enough to say that she isn't going to be bothered with Warblade, otherwise she'd lose to Cheetah almost instantly every single time they fight. That feat with Spartan would be impressive, if Spartan has Wonder Woman's super speed, flight and skill. Since he does NOT, it's a useless feat. Reno isn't going to be able to pull that off if Wonder Woman is flying or moving faster than he can see.

If you knew anything about Wonder Woman, you'd have never made this battle in the first place.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 Wonder Woman lacks high end feats. She couldn't anticipate the scope and nature of his powers. Speed blitz was her only hope and that's gone. Warblade cuts her to ribbons.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Warblade FTW! WW is vulnerable to piercing attacks couldn't WB launch 1000's of flechettes at WW? She won't block all of them, he could make her a pincushion.it wouldn't kill her but it could open her up to other attacks. Otherwise stalemate.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ratatat

@ancient_0f_days said:

@emptyseven said:

Sharp weapons are not a weakness since not all sharp instruments effect her the same way, bullets pierce her skin, then the wounds heal right back up. That's like saying Wolverine's weakness is sharp weapons cus they can cut him.....bullets pierce his skin, but the wounds heal near instantly. Wonder Woman's regeneration isn't quite as fast as Wolverine's, at least not consistently, but her is still notable enough to say that she isn't going to be bothered with Warblade, otherwise she'd lose to Cheetah almost instantly every single time they fight. That feat with Spartan would be impressive, if Spartan has Wonder Woman's super speed, flight and skill. Since he does NOT, it's a useless feat. Reno isn't going to be able to pull that off if Wonder Woman is flying or moving faster than he can see.

If you knew anything about Wonder Woman, you'd have never made this battle in the first place.

you are being a bit arrogant you think warbaldes blades are butterknifes when in that feat you see warblade filling up spartan with his liquid metal and shooting out a bunch of blades in every direction and that was a moral on warblade so a warblade with a bloodlust would do god knows what to ww also did i not say warblade has caught majestic and captain atom who i know for a fact majestic's flight and reflexes are hundreds and thousands of times the speed of light and are is way more durable that diana by miles and warblade has a healing factor that lets him grow half of his brain back without even noticing it let me see a scan of diana growing back a giant piece of her head back

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

also here is the feat of him vs majestic and atom since i think you don't believe me

p.s stop bringing up speedblitzing that is not allowed in this fight read the restrictions

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@emptyseven: Why not post the rest of those fights? Majestic wasn't even using his super speed there he wasn't even trying to fight Reno. So why don't you post the rest of that fight instead of single panel BS that doesn't prove anything, you said they fought, don't show me Reno nicking Majestic, that obviously doesn't prove anything. You obviously haven't proven your point of Reno's reaction speed and you clearly do not even know what speed blitzing is....so I rest my case. Wonder Woman wins or stalemates Warblade who is too slow and cannot fly.

PS: Speedblitz - Any intensive attack or concerted effort preformed in a state of rapid motion/any attack that can't be defended against due to the speed at which it's preformed

Examples...

These are all examples of speed blitz ....

Now that you know....where did I describe any form of speed blitz in my argument of how Wonder Woman wins....

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warblade

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ratatat

@ancient_0f_days said:

@emptyseven: Why not post the rest of those fights? Majestic wasn't even using his super speed there he wasn't even trying to fight Reno. So why don't you post the rest of that fight instead of single panel BS that doesn't prove anything, you said they fought, don't show me Reno nicking Majestic, that obviously doesn't prove anything. You obviously haven't proven your point .... also, you clearly do not even know what speed blitzing is....so I rest my case. Wonder Woman wins or stalemates Warblade who is too slow and cannot fly.

oh god you are missing the point warblade did not sucker punch neither of them you can clearly see him running towards both of them and catching them and majestic with his 100+ FLT reflexes could barely dodge him so how would wonder woman's reaction fare when hers is maybe 2-3 times the speed of light and another thing you're missing is that HE CUT MAJESTIC you know the guy who fights planet busters daily laughs off megaton bombs and survives trips through the sun and i think you have only seen what new-52 warblade can do who is way weaker that his wildstorm counterpart but can still take shots from a pissed off superboy and another thing is that he isn't a idiot who swings his hands like some bum he is trained years in martial arts and is somewhat of a genius and is a expert and using someones weakness against them which in this fight is diana's weakness to pointy things which is warblades main power

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emptyseven: Show the rest of the fight or don't show it at all. It means nothing as it is and you know it. Zealot has hit Majestic before, so I guess she's faster than light too...Midnighter has hit Zealot, so I guess he's faster than light as well .... amazing what your failed logic and baseless argument of speed can accomplish ..... Wonder Woman wins. Too fast and can fly.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

Warblade has my vote

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emptyseven: Show the rest of the fight or don't show it at all. It means nothing as it is and you know it. Zealot has hit Majestic before, so I guess she's faster than light too...Midnighter has hit Zealot, so I guess he's faster than light as well .... amazing what your failed logic and baseless argument of speed can accomplish ..... Wonder Woman wins. Too fast and can fly.

man i'm done talking to you really don't get what the scan i put up prove i made all the points i had to make with facts and scans proving those facts the only thing you accomplished is telling me that wonder woman blitzes warblade when that is clearly not allowed in this fight so good day sir

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

honestly could go either way

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Deathstroke could dodge and beat Warblade ........

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: New 52 Warblade is much different to his Wildstorm version and would lose to him

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ratatat

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

that is new-52 warblade he is way more watered down when they put him in the mainstream universe so try again

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emptyseven: In any case, he still can't tag Wonder Woman if he tried.

@dondave said:

@ancient_0f_days: New 52 Warblade is much different to his Wildstorm version and would lose to him

Ok, ok. But just to make a point....We both know Wonder Woman can generate magical lightning, the likes of which one shotted an elder god, turned an enemy to ash and harmed Pelle.....a projectile magical attack turned Reno to mush....liquid base....the lightning should be able to do a good enough job since both know about each other. She'd know to pour it on and keep him in that state....also she can generate strong magical fire from her lasso....also turn him to mush and keep him in that state for the incapacitation win.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emptyseven: In any case, he still can't tag Wonder Woman if he tried.

@dondave said:

Ok, ok. But just to make a point....We both know Wonder Woman can generate magical lightning, the likes of which one shotted an elder god, turned an enemy to ash and harmed Pelle.....a projectile magical attack turned Reno to mush....liquid base....the lightning should be able to do a good enough job since both know about each other. She'd know to pour it on and keep him in that state....also she can generate strong magical fire from her lasso....also turn him to mush and keep him in that state for the incapacitation win.

show me diana doing that in new-52 and ill believe it also how is she going to trap him if the lasso can go right through him magical or not he is not made of pudding bro he won't melt at the sight of a match

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

show me diana doing that in new-52 and ill believe it also how is she going to trap him if the lasso can go right through him magical or not he is not made of pudding bro he won't melt at the sight of a match

I'm arguing Pre-52 Wonder Woman, both Pre-52 and New 52 Wonder Woman can make fire from the lasso. Also, you can't ask me for a damn thing, you haven't shown me the rest of the Majestic vs Warblade "fight". Until you do, you don't ask me for nothin.

Also, are you comparing Hestia's Fire, to a match? Really? You don't know a thing about Wonder Woman do you....well I guess that was obvious. But a match? Really?

Anyway. I already stated that New 52 Wonder Woman would lose due to lack of feats required for her to be able to beat this type of opponent...Pre-52 Wonder Woman would win easily or at the very least stalemate him.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emptyseven said:

I'm arguing Pre-52 Wonder Woman, both Pre-52 and New 52 Wonder Woman can make fire from the lasso. Also, you can't ask me for a damn thing, you haven't shown me the rest of the Majestic vs Warblade "fight". Until you do, you don't ask me for nothin.

Also, are you comparing Hestia's Fire, to a match? Really? You don't know a thing about Wonder Woman do you....well I guess that was obvious. But a match? Really?

Anyway. I already stated that New 52 Wonder Woman would lose due to lack of feats required for her to be able to beat this type of opponent...Pre-52 Wonder Woman would win easily or at the very least stalemate him.

don't get mad know lol anyway you think warblade is a slug ever though that he could idk move out of the way do you know how many times people have tried to speedblitz him and 8/10 times warblade catches them easily and what is the point of showing the rest of the fight the point i was trying to make was in the one scan so do you see me asking you to show me the whole comic book where that scan came from?though so..anyway one of those feats is not from new-52 and the other is something warblade could dodge easily so try again

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

The thread is about New 52 WW though.

Doesn't say so specifically in the OP, I guess it did kind of since he only mentioned Reno's Pre and New 52 feats being used. In any case...Wonder Woman hasn't shown too many feats that would put her in a position to fight Reno and win, best she could do is stay in the air, block and dodge for a stalemate.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By GodTriggerHulk

@ancient_0f_days:

It says in the board rules that the most current version is assumed.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

don't get mad know lol anyway you think warblade is a slug ever though that he could idk move out of the way do you know how many times people have tried to speedblitz him and 8/10 times warblade catches them easily and what is the point of showing the rest of the fight the point i was trying to make was in the one scan so do you see me asking you to show me the whole comic book where that scan came from?though so..anyway one of those feats is not from new-52 and the other is something warblade could dodge easily so try again

Absolutely none of that answers anything, you haven't proven a single word of it thus far, the only thing you've proven was that Reno can cut durable beings.....good job. He is SLOWER than Wonder Woman unless you prove otherwise. Also, how is Warblade going to dodge a lasso attack if Wonder Woman attacks faster than he does? She fought Hermes....

So unless she waits for him to attack first or pauses before every attack, she will hit him first.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emptyseven said:

Absolutely none of that answers anything, you haven't proven a single word of it thus far, the only thing you've proven was that Reno can cut durable beings.....good job. He is SLOWER than Wonder Woman unless you prove otherwise. Also, how is Warblade going to dodge a lasso attack if Wonder Woman attacks faster than he does? She fought Hermes....

So unless she waits for him to attack first or pauses before every attack, she will hit him first.

man i am not going to sit here and say the same thing over and over again just because you're too blind to see what is going on in the scans you think warblade is slow that shows you know nothing of warblade when he has fought guys that are 100 times faster than ww and how dare you have the audacity to say that i haven't proved anything when i posted a bunch of scans but you are too arrogant to look at the dam pictures for more than half a second if you want to argue about this to someone else go ahead cause i am bored and tired of typing the same words over and over again

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By NeonGameWave

Warblade.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You can't say "Even Deathstroke", like Deathstroke is some pushover. It's Deathstroke.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By dondave

@ancient_0f_days Even if Wonder Woman catches in her lasso he can easily escape by turning into his liquid form also IIRC Hermes isn't the god of speed he's the messenger god. He doesn't have any speed feats in the New 52, IIRC he was shot by an arrow

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ratatat

@dondave said:

@emptyseven: Iif Wonder Woman catches in her lasso he can easily escape by turning into his liquid form also IIRC Hermes isn't the god of speed he's the messenger god. He doesn't have any speed feats in the New 52, IIRC he was shot by an arrow

tell that to the other guy i already know all that and i said he can use pre-52 feats and in wildstorm he had pretty good showings of reflexes though i can't find any on account that all of them got deleted from my photobucket....

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@emptyseven: Iif Wonder Woman catches in her lasso he can easily escape by turning into his liquid form also IIRC Hermes isn't the god of speed he's the messenger god. He doesn't have any speed feats in the New 52, IIRC he was shot by an arrow

tell that to the other guy i already know all that and i said he can use pre-52 feats and in wildstorm he had pretty good showings of reflexes though i can't find any on account that all of them got deleted from my photobucket....

I wouldn't say he's as fast as her, but if she tries to punch him he could turn that part of his body into a weapon thereby hurting her instead of him

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#37 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I havent really read this thread but I keep seeing the character Javen being referred to as Warblade. The shaper that cut Majestic and Spartan up was not Reno/Warblade, it was the leader of the Shapers, Javen. Warblade should be able to reproduce any of Javen's tricks and more besides, but still, the characters/feats should be labeled correctly.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By toptom

@emptyseven said:

oh god you are missing the point warblade did not sucker punch neither of them you can clearly see him running towards both of them and catching them and majestic with his 100+ FLT reflexes could barely dodge him so how would wonder woman's reaction fare when hers is maybe 2-3 times the speed of light and another thing you're missing is that HE CUT MAJESTIC you know the guy who fights planet busters daily laughs off megaton bombs and survives trips through the sun and i think you have only seen what new-52 warblade can do who is way weaker that his wildstorm counterpart but can still take shots from a pissed off superboy and another thing is that he isn't a idiot who swings his hands like some bum he is trained years in martial arts and is somewhat of a genius and is a expert and using someones weakness against them which in this fight is diana's weakness to pointy things which is warblades main power

firts of all when that shaper guy (javen) was fighting mj, Majestros was already half dead due to some king of dimensional cancer. Still even if Majestros was just fine he has never shown to be able to avoid anything at light speed or faster than light speed,nor he was as durable as you were saying:a nuke could harm him (not badly) and he needed a special suit to fly trough the sun. He has shown to have a nanosecond reaction time just once in combat, nevertheles he was slashed different times by both zealot and nemesis who are arguably as fast as wonderwoman ( they could also be slower than her..)

however since the speed-blitz can not be used,this fight can go both ways. Maybe i can see ww winning this 6/10 since she can simply throw a whole building against him or tie him with her lasso.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom: He could escape from her lasso

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By toptom
comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By comic_book_fan

warblade.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based off her recent showings, she should win. Can't she just mind control him like she did to that soldier?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong Her telepathy only works on soldiers. Reno isn't one.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Dextersinister

Wonder Woman should take this, she hits Warblade so hard he would be scattered enough for a that to be considered a knockout.

I read New 52 WW and I am not aware of her having any vulnerability to piercings, they've even done away as the cuffs being used primarily for deflection.

Avatar image for theprimeeternal
ThePrimeEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would go warblade for this. especialll because there is no speed blitz and he can can definitely cut her and more .

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman should take this, she hits Warblade so hard he would be scattered enough for a that to be considered a knockout.

I read New 52 WW and I am not aware of her having any vulnerability to piercings, they've even done away as the cuffs being used primarily for deflection.