#1 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91297 posts) - - Show Bio

Reed.Easily.

#3 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok now can we get an opinion from someone who isnt a total fanboy?

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91297 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Ok now can we get an opinion from someone who isnt a total fanboy?"
I don't like Reed or Warblade.Cutting weapons don't hurt Reed and Reed is far to smart to be outfoxed by Warblade.
#5 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91297 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"
You call me a fanboy but offer no case of your own.
#7 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm keeping my vote to myself

#8 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

How about some discussion. I'm never certain about Reed's abilities (even after I learn about them in depth for one fight, I've forgotten the details by the time he comes up again) so there could be some stuff to talk about.

Can Reed be cut? I've read that he's been cut before, and Warblade can make himself as sharp as he wants so I think he could find Reed's limit as long as it exists. 

Can Reed be suffocated? Warblade could easily fill Reed's lungs or block his airways. Reno can do other things inside his body too, like go into his brain and mess around.

What could Reed do to Reno? Vance, you said Reed wins easily but (as usual) didn't give any kind of explanation. Reno has the possibility of cutting Reed up as well as things he can do inside his body. Reed can't cut Reno and other kinds of physical damage would be difficult because Reno is metal (not elastic) and is capable of taking much more punishment and simply reforming. Reno has recently started showing different ways of forming his metal and could easily create the same trap for Reed that Doom used, the one with lots of poles in a small area that kept Reed stretched out and tangled up. 
#9 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Man Warblade will slice and dice this man.

#10 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"How about some discussion. I'm never certain about Reed's abilities (even after I learn about them in depth for one fight, I've forgotten the details by the time he comes up again) so there could be some stuff to talk about.
Can Reed be cut? I've read that he's been cut before, and Warblade can make himself as sharp as he wants so I think he could find Reed's limit as long as it exists. 

Can Reed be suffocated? Warblade could easily fill Reed's lungs or block his airways. Reno can do other things inside his body too, like go into his brain and mess around.

What could Reed do to Reno? Vance, you said Reed wins easily but (as usual) didn't give any kind of explanation. Reno has the possibility of cutting Reed up as well as things he can do inside his body. Reed can't cut Reno and other kinds of physical damage would be difficult because Reno is metal (not elastic) and is capable of taking much more punishment and simply reforming. Reno has recently started showing different ways of forming his metal and could easily create the same trap for Reed that Doom used, the one with lots of poles in a small area that kept Reed stretched out and tangled up. 
"
#11 Edited by Vance Astro (91297 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"How about some discussion. I'm never certain about Reed's abilities (even after I learn about them in depth for one fight, I've forgotten the details by the time he comes up again) so there could be some stuff to talk about.

"

Ok..As far as I know Reed cannot be hurt by sharp weapons.I have never see him bleed or take damage from them.I have seen him dodge them which would kind of suggest that they could hurt him but it's possible that he was dodging the impact of the blow rather than the laceration.I have seen Wolverine dig his claws right into Reed's midsection and then Reed just bounce him back with his abilities.

Yes..Reed can be suffocated..that is why I said...."Reed won't be outfoxed by Warblade".I know Warblade is able to use his abilities to through the nose and mouth...but Reed has so many options of movement..Warblade would have to catch him first.

I'm not sure what Reed could do to Reno,I said Reed wins easily..to see if Hal would make a case in his own thread.As usual he didn't.He couldn't even give a bullsh#t "Reed dies in two seconds" argument.Warblade has a few ways to beat Reed..but he has to actually pull them off for them to work.As far as cutting..you would have to prove that works.As far as I know the only way Reed can be cut is if he relaxes his powers and allows it to happen.Same way he can take impacts,bullets,etc is from using his powers..he's not naturally impervious.
#12 Edited by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Various sources state that it's possible for Reed to be cut (not even counting times when he allows it) and its happened at least once before. Just because Wolverine hasn't cut him doesn't really mean too much. His claws are known for being the most durable metal in Marvel, not the sharpest. Warblade on the other hand can make his blades as sharp as they need to be. 

Why wouldn't Warblade be able to catch him though? If they're going to fight, Reed is going to try to hit him so if nothing else Warblade will have chances to get him then. Even if he tries to avoid him, Reed isn't that fast.  Not only that, but Warblade has the ability to shoot portions of himself off, even pieces that are barely visible. He can also stretch and mold himself almost as much as Reed. (It used to seem like he stayed pretty much the same mass, but he's been using his powers in new ways recently and that doesn't seem to be true anymore, so he may even equal Reed in how big or long he can make himself.) There's even the possibility of him flying if he really needs to. 

Can you give some reasons why Warblade wouldn't be able to catch Reed or some examples of what Reed my do to him? 
#13 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Shonen (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Mr. Fantastic get any prep time if not I'm going with warblade though I've hear Mr. Fantastic can make himself as strong as the thing if he wants so couldn't he knock warblade out.

#15 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Man Warblade will slice and dice this man."
#16 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio
Shonen said:
I've hear Mr. Fantastic can make himself as strong as the thing if he wants so couldn't he knock warblade out."
I know he can jack himself up and get stronger, but Thing level? I'm not sure. In any case, punches shouldn't do too much to Warblade. He's instantly reformed his head after being shot in the brain and even pulled himself back together after being blown to pieces. Getting smashed shouldn't bother him much, and would only bring Reed closer for other attacks.
#17 Posted by King Saturn (224505 posts) - - Show Bio
Warblade would win... I think Warblade could cut Reed to pieces... it probably would be an interesting fight for about 5 or 6 mintues... then it would become a Tramuville Horror Show
#18 Posted by Shonen (692 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Warblade would win... I think Warblade could cut Reed to pieces... it probably would be an interesting fight for about 5 or 6 mintues... then it would become a Tramuville Horror Show
"
So king saturn are you saying it would be like a blaire witch moment in comics.
#19 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Warblade wins. hes a better fighter and even if he can't cut reed he could probably knock him out.

#20 Posted by King Saturn (224505 posts) - - Show Bio
Shonen said:
"King Saturn said:
"Warblade would win... I think Warblade could cut Reed to pieces... it probably would be an interesting fight for about 5 or 6 mintues... then it would become a Tramuville Horror Show
"
So king saturn are you saying it would be like a blaire witch moment in comics."
Yep... or a Saw 5 Moment...

lol