A few minor changes have been made to the rules.
You will NOT post spam, questions, accusations, etc. etc. in this thread.
You have received a private message that contains everyone in this debate, in addition to Floopay and myself. If you have questions, accusations, and random spam you want to post, put it in the PM. This thread will not be clogged.
Someone asks you a question who isn't in the tournament, or makes a comment your direction? Reply by posting on that user's Wall. You may post as much spam and etc. after this thread is open for votes, however, once the thread is open to votes you CANNOT debate for your team in any way, shape, or form. Minor clarifications are allowed, but no challenging every vote against your team, no showing off feats and stuff you forgot to post for your team earlier. Once it's open for voting, the debate is done.
Opening Post: You're reading it.
Second Post: I will make the second post. I have sent you another PM, in which you will describe your team make-up in the match. Be sure to include:
- Whether or not you bring your Wildcard
- Scout's Prep
- Battlefield starting positions
In this PM, you will disclose this information for me to record in Post #2. It cannot be altered once I have made the post.
Nobody's information will be posted until both teams have made their decisions; Neither of you has any clue of how the other will be using prep, and there will be no way someone can alter their opening prep over and over again based on what they think would have been the best way to prep to guarantee victory. Plain and simple, you're stuck with the tactics you decided.
Remember, there are 2 people in each team. I will refer to teams as Team 1, and Team 2 for this portion. As well as Member 1A, 1B, 2A, and 2B. Corresponding of course with their team.
I have chosen post orders, which is disclosed in Post #2 below.
- First Post: Team 1, Member 1A
- Second Post: Team 2, Member 2A
- Third Post: Team 1, Member 1B
- Fourth Post: Team 2, Member 2B
- Fifth Post: Team 1, Member 1A
- Sixth Post: Team 2, Member 2A
- Summary Post: Team 2, Member 2B
- Summary Post: Team 1, Member 1B
Make your posts count, because this is all you get. 2 posts from each team member, unless substitutions are made. Please refrain from posting cluttering irrelevancies.
*Each Member will have 5 days maximum to submit his post. If the deadline is reached without posting, you'll be skipped and the next person follows.
- Champion: Omi
- Champion: Gorgon
- The Leader: Cable
- The Meatshield: Mr. Negative
- The Scout: T-Girl
- Minions: 10 Skrulls, 6 Bat Shadowkahn, 2 Sweet Bots
- Champion: The Protagonist (SR4)
- Champion: Oga Tatsumi (Beelzebub)
- The Leader: Master Chief
- The Meatshield: Killer Croc
- The Scout: Pidgeot
- Minions: 16 Rangers (Fallout), and 2 Terrismen
*The Leader does not fight in this round. His only job is to provide the strategy before the battle.
Location: Operation Riverside
This land houses an electric power substation at its center, with a small river flowing along its axis. The landscape and layout of the landmarks in Operation Riverside caters mainly towards infantry action, where the Scout must be strategic to maintain low-profile recon.
Blue Zone = Team 1 territory, Red Zone = Team 2 territory
- Team 1 can start at E, or anywhere within the Blue Zone.
- Team 2 can start at A, or anywhere within the Red Zone.
*None of the vehicles listed above can be used.
|The Woods is a forested area covered with rocks and is surrounded by a small shack.|
|The Gas Station is positioned along the riverbank just south of the Warehouse.|
|The Warehouse is a three story building, surrounded by fields and a small power generator.|
|The Power Station is located south of the Warehouse, in close proximity to the RU Deployment and is scattered with crates.|
|The Outpost is located in very close proximity to the RU Deployment and is surrounded by a few crates and an outdoor garage.|
Prior to the battle, both teams have the following:
- 5 days of prep for the Scout.
- 1 hour of prep for the Leader to strategize before the battle.
- Full knowledge of teammates.
- No knowledge of the enemy team.
- Fight to the death.
Reasons MUST be given. Votes will not count if no reasoning is provided.
- Team 1 may call in six voters.
- Team 2 may call in six voters.
- The only other votes that will count are from the other participants of this tournament, as well as notable outsiders. I will call in 2 random participants from this tournament who will be required to cast a vote on the debate.
Any other tournament participants are allowed to vote.
Outside Viewers are allowed to vote, but must have a post count of 1000+