#1 Posted by Vader (139 posts) - - Show Bio

If all the past Sith apprentices and Masters from Marka Ragnos to darth Wyrlock lll all where summoned to the barren desert of Tattooine and where forced to battle in a free for all, who would rise up for the victory.

I personally say Nihilius but Exar Kun, Sidious, Bane and possibly Vader could steal the victory.

#2 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Sidious only won his battles mostly through the force and i dont think he would find the space to use it in an all out brawl this win goes to the best brawlers, so Nihilus and maul be up there

#3 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Darth Traya who trained Nihilius and Krayt?

#4 Posted by Vader (139 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"Well Sidious only won his battles mostly through the force and i dont think he would find the space to use it in an all out brawl this win goes to the best brawlers, so Nihilus and maul be up there
"
I agree but i believe that this is a 40/60. 40 percent of swordsmanship and 60 percent force power. Take Maul for an example; he was a amazing physical combatant but with multiple opponents striking at you there is no way you can block all the attacks remember this is a free for all and everyone just won't fight a single opponent. I say force power is more important here because you can repel oncoming attacks with the force then swiftly counter strike with it from a distance, this would be the best battle plan in my eyes.

I say Nihilius because his ability to not only reave and sever the force quickly but his swordsanship as well.
#5 Posted by Vader (139 posts) - - Show Bio
Kadaj said:
"What about Darth Traya who trained Nihilius and Krayt?"

she would also be a contender as well, if she can get a hold of several lightsabers she can use her TK powers to fend off multiple opponents as well as attack.
#6 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

she probably would conceal herself throughout most of the fight anyway

#7 Posted by Vader (139 posts) - - Show Bio
Kadaj said:
"she probably would conceal herself throughout most of the fight anyway"

true, now that i think about it she would probably wind up being the victor but Nihilius would know of her abilities and would expect her abilities and adapting and destroying to flow with it. but Traya would slaughter most of the weaker Sith before most could react so its still 50/50 Traya and Nihilius to me.
#8 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Nihilius because of all the force to feed on

#9 Posted by Vader (139 posts) - - Show Bio
Kadaj said:
"Probably Nihilius because of all the force to feed on"

indeed
#10 Posted by Darth Erebos (334 posts) - - Show Bio

Nihilius

#11 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1861 posts) - - Show Bio

This is easy Darth Sion would win he by far has the best skills with the light saber, and has good force powers to back it up. Plus all the Sith lords being there, he would easily draw power from them because he gets stronger when The Dark Side is near easy win.

#12 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

so does Nihilus

#13 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1861 posts) - - Show Bio
"so does Nihilus
"
Ya but Nihilus skills with the saber can't even compare with Sion's, and Sion is strong enough in the force to hold his own he wins easily.
#14 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"so does Nihilus
"
Ya but Nihilus skills with the saber can't even compare with Sion's, and Sion is strong enough in the force to hold his own he wins easily.
"

#15 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1861 posts) - - Show Bio
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"so does Nihilus
"
"

"
I have seen this many time it's not even in the game the creators took it out so unless you have it for PC its a mod. They took it out cuz Sion would have owned him thats his strength the saber.
#16 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Would have should have but didnt.

#17 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1861 posts) - - Show Bio
"Would have should have but didnt.
"
No because that would not make since for Nihilus took fight Sion to a draw. I mean Nihilus is strong but in the force, and Sion can hold his own and then he takes him down after a while a fighting.
#18 Posted by Darth Balls (691 posts) - - Show Bio
  • sith sorcery
  • gaunlets that increased skill
  • sith sword

he looks and sounds hardcore.

#19 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

sion lacks will and fortitude which is why his powers suffer... he is great with a blade but Nihilius' command over the force will destroy him  

#20 Posted by Darth Balls (691 posts) - - Show Bio

im going to say bane wins he has the most skill.vader and palpatine together don't add up to him.

• feed of pain of others
  • force storm-lightnig
  • force wave -shattered bones.
  • break through protection barriers
  • his armor and tolerence for pain
#21 Posted by lordraiden (6581 posts) - - Show Bio

Um, is that suppose to be Naga Sadow???

#22 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

My Money is on Darth Bane as well

#23 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still with Nihilius or Traya

#24 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio