#1 Posted by Wardemon32 (4152 posts) - - Show Bio

Funsiized vs Skit

Round 1:

This battle takes place in a city desert and is not limited to out the outside but the inside(Closest pyramid) also which includes things such as; explosives enough to blow up city, 3 technological shields as durable as adamantium but only last 1 minute, and 2 teleporters that can only be used twice within battle.

These weapons can only be aquired during the battle so it cannot be taken up within prep time.

Rules:

• Only canon feats allowed
  • No BFR
  • Win by Death, KO, or Incaptitation
  • Both teams bloodlusted
  • Standard Equipment
  • Both teams get 1 hour prep and has basic knowledge of each other. So there's no knowing their enemies weakness automatically unless ofcourse they actually do know their enemies weakness.
  • No throwing insults at eachother and fighting over petty things. If there's a problem Wardemon and Oceanmaster would come and try to regulate anything.
  • Starts off 500 meters apart
  • No Hax Items such as HOTU, IG, Worlogog, etc....
  • If someone doesn't reply within 3 days they forefit and voting starts

Team @funsiized

• Kizaru
  • Eragon with all the Eldunari
  • Kronos(Percy Jackson Series)
  • Madara(Edo)
  • Negi end of series

vs.

Team @skit

• Jotaro Kujo wSstar Platinum the World
  • Kars(ultimate form)
  • Funny valentine w/Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap(D4C)
  • Enrico Pucci w/Stairway to Heaven/Made in Heaven(without the ability to alter the Univerese if he dies)
  • Giorno Giovanna w/Gold Experience Requiem
#2 Posted by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

idk any of these characters should be fun :)

#3 Edited by Funsiized (3723 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be the one manga i didn't read due to length. Lord help us all.

@skit you can go first seeing as how i know next to nothing about your guys.

#4 Posted by dondave (38519 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be good

#5 Edited by Funsiized (3723 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: @skit Should i just go? ima just go. Sorry, the monster is kicking in.

Okay to to start. ill have Kronos, the Titan of Time, alter the flow of time giving my team at least 24 hours of prep and more if need be. With this, Everybody is gonna do something different.

Eragon is gonna fashion rings made of gold and imbue them with enchantments so that my team can turn invisible at will. He will then Begin Warding Each of my teammates from, physical and Magical harm and will put ward to Prevent any Body distortion, just to be safe. He will give each of my team mates 5 Strong Eldunari, to protect them from TP and to power the wards. Putting them at a fixed place as he has his own. as he does this, he Will be Scrying on your teammates, he has basic knowledge, and as such will be able to see your opponents as they prep. Giving me the tactical edge.

Negi will go to the princess and renew his pactio with her so that he has access to his own pactios. He also gets Evas training globe in order to distort time even further, that multiplies time by a factor of 72. and giving his teammates more time to train and prep, etc. using this orb he will teach each and every one of my teammates the martial arts that he knows, Eragon can force feed the knowledge through TP. and they can practice with their bodies in the globe.

Kronos will take my entire team into Hades and Have them take a dip in the River Styx to give them all the Curse of Achilles. he will also have Morpheus prepare a heavy sleep spell to use on your team. This on top of having telekhines forge everybody a stygon iron sword which Eragon stores in the space with the Eldunari to be taken out at the persons pleasure.

Madara, will, with the help of his teammates, find the necessary elements for the Edo Tensei technique, using this he will be able to create Edo forms for all of the Hokage, and the ones that Kabuto used. He has shown intimate knowledge with the technique, as when he Broke the connection between him and Kabuto he Specifically said "the weakness is...if you know the technique, you can break the connection" and i will have Eragon give them an Eldunari to protect against TP

I will have Kizaru Call in a buster call. so that i have a sufficient 10,000 man army as fodder.

So, to recap, i am bringing into this fight

-10,000 soldiers, we will be using the ones from Enies lobby as an example. so some do have devil fruits.

-The Resurrected ninjas that were in the 4th great ninja war, alongside the 4 Hokage.

-This all along with my team that is dipped in the River Styx, i have chosen a spot of invulnerability andwont tell. ;)

-The main members of my team and the stronger ninjas have an Eldunari, making them all virtual telepaths.

-Negi has Pactio.

-Due to Scrying, my team has Greater knowledge on your team.

That about wraps up my prep, due to time manipulation, and Scrying, i can alter these as much as i desire.

#6 Edited by Skit (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: Sorry didn't know this had started already.I'll be getting off after this i'ts almost 11.I do recomend the new anime though,it shortens the length a good amount(part 1 and 2 where done in 26 episodes) if your into the style of anime.Since you haven't read the manga I'll assume you don't know how stands.I'll do a quick explanation of stands.Stands are more or less sentinent being that are parts of their users and are described as being ghosts with physical bodies.They are invisible to non stand users but are still affected.

Onto the actual battle,I feel the most important part of the battle is going to consist while time is stopped.So thats going to boil down to Jotaro and Enrico vs Kronos.Jotaro is limited to 5 seconds at a time but quickly recovers(he had no problem with Dio spaming time stops wich lasted 10 secnds each),so he'll be going in and out.My team will be able to take and beat Kronos mostly due to Jotaro.Giorno will just be there being only with really low level superhuman during time stops.Jotaro's stand Star Platinum still has FTL speeds during timestop and is quite stong(punched through diamond easily).

With Kronos out of the way my two team members(assuming niether died or KO) can use time stopping to help with the battle.Kizaru is the biggest issue for my team I believe(I don't know enough about Negi or Eragon outside of the movie) since the only character on my team that can affect a Logia would be Giorno.He should be able beat him though since he can turning anything into a living being and if that thing is attacked the full damage is returned.He can also nullify any attack and also has FTL reaction times.Like I said before,I don't know enough about them so I won't comment on Negi and Eragon.Kars is unkillable by any normal means due to having cellular level control/regen and a darwin like ability.Funny Vantine is near unkillable due to his ability to take the body of himself from another Universe(uses this as an instant regen).As well,he can use an ability(D4C) to make any long range attack that hits him be redirected to who ever has the worst luck.

Edit- I was doing a few things and started typing before you posted.

#7 Edited by Funsiized (3723 posts) - - Show Bio

@skit: well then have a good sleep and reply when you wake up, i have a dentist appointment tmr so might be a tad late to reply

im not stopping time per say- simply bending it. i will be as if your people who get within a certain radius of Kronos will be moving through molasses to my team. speed or no speed, they will be slowed down. not stopped, slowed. to go in close is suicide. time stop or no time stop. considering Kronos will simply make my teammates immune to the affects of time. as shown when he freed Annabeth from the slow, so your team isn't going to touch Kronos, Kizaru will be their at the speed of light, literally, Negi, at the speed of lightning, and Madara at the speed he please. Eragon isn't leaving Kronos side. he normally can't react to FTL but next to Kronos, he doesn't have to. then, assuming you do infact get past the time slow and manage to go FTL i will have had Negi sketch a certain spell circle. this spell circle will take a hit no matter the magnitude and allow Negi to Make it his own power, on top of his.

Heres how it goes. as the match starts Kizaru will emiit a light to temporarily blind your team. as they do Negi starts the Raiten taisou incantation- this takes 25-30 seconds- in this flash, i will have Madara do this,

Those plants have a Sleep inducing pollen so every one that cannot adapt is gonna go night night, especially since im applying Morpheus, the god of dream, spell on top of it. while your team is distracted my team goes invisible and Kizaru rains hell from above in his normal lazer shooting way. rapid fire like. Negi Goes lighting speed and sketches the spell circle down. while Eragon assaults the mind of your people with the force of near 300 Dragons. some nearing 1000 and counting years old. Do you have any TP resistance?

in the end your team boast immortality as their selling point, so what? Negi is as intangible as Kizaru, Madara is in Edo and as such, can not die. Kronos has Curse of Achilles and Eragon has wards. the last 2 apply to every one of my team mates, Eragon with the amount of Eldunari he posses can take a city busting attack easy. plus i you ignore the Edo Tensei Madara has summoned, once i put up that forest, we are talking, Molecular level attacks. Raining down, and as you regenerate, Madara can simply seal you as he has the would sealing dragon technique, He has Perfect Susanoo and if he doesn't wanna go that far he can simply create 5 of him for every one of you. ALL IMMORTAL ALL WITH SUSANOO. and if Madara doesn't seal your team Eragon can effectively BFR through use of the spell he uses to store the Eldunari, by effectively bending the space around them to a minuscule point. so go ahead, Be immortal in a pocket dimension.

This is all forgetting the hell fire the 10000 marines are raining down on your teammates. Kizaru raining down, Negi, who has been described as 'walking artillery' and the Edo Ninjas that are immortal and can spam As many attacks as they wish. the instant this fight starts, i win. prep, and power set gives me the advantage in almost all cases.

#8 Posted by Funsiized (3723 posts) - - Show Bio

@skit: As my 100th post, I BID THEE TO YIELD

#10 Posted by Skit (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

Forgot to put prep last night.My prep time would mostly go into getting Kars army of vampires and the other Pillar Men.Then have them go on a massive Vampire and Zombie creating spree.They will have to stay in the Pyramid until night but Jotaro can gain access to a huge amount money to hire an army of stand users.This will help balance out the numbers difference and probably get a few relevant people.The three other Pillar men can go into the ultimate form aswell.Notorious B.I.G can be retrieved from the Ocean and manipulated (Enrico) into helping my team.B.I.G is completely unstoppable(his stand user died so he can't be affected by anything besides Enrico) and has to be put in a place with non stop motion(they dumped it in the ocean)

I didn't really explain how my teams powers worked very well last night.

Jotaro-Time stop,function for 5 seconds during a time stop,is aware when there is a time alteration(sometimes able to function with it)and his stand is able to phase into people and directly affect their organs(remove the needle from the brain and hide his own heart beat by grabbing it)Then he has his stats,intellegance and swiftness/accurateness(was able to remove a needle from a persons brain that was deemed impossible to be done by any human regardless of surgical skill).

Kars-Cellular regen and control,adaptation abilities based off dna he contains(every living being on Earth) and his will.He can use ripple energy which is basically pure sunlight in ki form.If a normal person gets hit by ripple it tickles them,Kar amped his to the point where just a touch melts and burns instantly(litterly punched through a person like it was Air).He could block a beam of light from a foot away in base form and has an IQ of 400 in ultimate form.Top tier Vampires have shown resistance to TP so Kars should be no different.

Funny Valentine-His stand basically auto regens him using dimension hopping,he can summon an unspecified number of himselfs that have his exact stats.Then there is D4C(restriced to himself) that will send the damage of any attack that hits him to the unluckiest person around this ability also .Stats are single digit Mach speeds low level superhuman strength and small building durabilty.

Enrico-Instead of using his time manipulating powers on himself or his opponents,he manipulates the time of the whole universe.Living things are not altered and are unaware anything happens due to it.He can can control gravity,soul steal,mind control and has super human stats,quite smart too.

Giorno Giovanna-Give life to anything with attacks being reversed if they are hit.If he does this on a human they won't be able function normally due it speeding of their perception beyond what a human can handle.All attacks are nullified and will power of his opponents will be.Superhuman stats,the death loop if he kills somebody and a useless ability,but he can put his ears in his head.

#11 Edited by Funsiized (3723 posts) - - Show Bio

@skit Sigh, really didn't wanna whip out the big guns, but time to take it home.

I am questioning if your team can do all that you said in prep, within an hour. all of that? really? how much could they reproduce? are there humans Nearby? BIG is getting BFR'd and if we can bring people in then i bring the whole Negi verse. and Kronos titan allies via Portal. see how bad that would be? i was under the understanding that we can't go into the pyramids until the match starts. which at the beginning of i am sending Kizaru in to collect the items at light speed. i will confess that my fleet may not be able to make it in time. how ever i cant see how many vampires you can make in that time.

For Jataro- I am gonna need to see some TP Resistance, otherwise he is getting a Deathword to the face from Eragon the moment this battle starts and will go down- INSTANTLY. actually he doesn't need access to your brain to do that. also, how fast is he? i am betting Negi is faster. i don't even need Kizaru.

Kars-Regen is indeed a problem, and that ripple sounds strong....for a lesser being, you seem to have forgotten all of my team has taken a dip in the River Styx. they are invulnerable buddy. no to mention it wouldn't effect anybody even if they didn't have Achilles curse. Eragons ward tanked and contained a nuke before with less Eldunari, Madara is once again, IMMORTAL, Kronos is by default in Achilles Curse, and Negi and Kizaru are intangible. also how high level of tp did he resist? cause is he gonna withstand 300 ancient dragons Clawing and twisting his mind apart? i think he would be rendered a vegetable to just to keep his defenses up. and Kronos scythe, with one cut it send the soul to the underworld.

IQ is a broken scale, but i digress, Negi is a genius, bottom line. what an immortal 1000 y/o daywalker gave up on in frustration, he completed in about 3 days. he graduated from the magic academy at the age of 10, a feat never before done. and even went so far to to develop his own synthesized techniques at the age of 12 if i remember. and my solution to the Regen? BFR, Madara Seals him or Eragon Pocket dimensions him. or Negi puts him in Kaedes Cloak.

Funny Valentine- The Rebound effect he has looks like it could back fire, as how in the world do you measure Luck? is that even viable in a battle? Once again. he is SLOW Eragon piggy backs on Kizaru and proceeds to BFR Him. no harm came to him so he does not 'switch out'

Enrico- When you Manipulate? how so? slow, Fast, Stop? doesn't matter as with Kronos, my team is immune to the affects of time. he dictates the way time flows around him and his allies and has since the beginning of time. for he is, in essence time. and one does not tell a Titan what to do.

Giorno Giovanna- i am not exactly understanding your wording, can he give life to the dead? or anything? and attacks are reversed if they hit HIM or what he gives life to? Superhuman? cute. He sin't killing anybody, tough luck bud. if he is invulnerable, he gets BFR'd if not, one cut from Kronos scythe or a stygon iron sword and strait to the underworld his soul goes.

Your team is outclassed, Prep-wise, Physically, and Ability wise. we may be even mentally, but with Scrying i out class you in stratagem, the only place that matters.. i simply don't see you winning with your team barely even being able to blink before my team has you by the Jewels. You have given no counter argument to Madaras sleeping forest, your durability is Sketchy and relies on regen. your fastest man appears to be mach 2-3 at most, and you have no answer as to how to put my team down permanently.

Madara Flicks Mini Mountain busters away casually and dishes them out just as casually, Kronos is invulnerable and one cut of his scythe reaps your soul, Eragon has nigh impervious wards and due to the style of magic in his universe, is basically a low level reality bender, and once again. the other 2 are intang. i Have all the items, you have nothing.

(if you want scans or proof of any claims, i will find them.)

Hell, new strat. Match starts- Eragon Deathwords your whole team, lest they show resistance to magic.

#12 Edited by Skit (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

Jotaro shoulf be able to get close to Kronos and Enrico possibly can counter act the affect by speeding up time.Jotaro has been able to deal with multiple types of time manipulation.Enrico can ruin your entire prep time due to him affecting the Universe instead of people.Ability to not be affected my timeis great but Enrico uses his time mmanipulation to do what Zoom does to farther extent.His stat page in the manga even listed him as having infinite speed.

Blinding Kars is a difficult task,he was starring at the sun and was being blasted by 20+ Nazis with giant UV lights on their shoulders.Adaptation is always an option for him as well.Funny Valentine can just insta recover.My team's stands won't be affect eiether.GER can just negate the effect of the Sleeping gas as long as he views it as a threat.

Edit-still in the midfle of typing this

Edit 2-I'm just going to wait until later to finish and respond,It takes to long to fo this by phone.

#13 Edited by Funsiized (3723 posts) - - Show Bio

@skit: So does your teams 'time stop' affect others perspective of time, or affect their time directly? once again, not that it matters. my team will become immune to the flow of time in all forms, save that of Kronos, wether you stop, slow or speed it up. simply due to Kronos effectively removing them from the time stream. he has done it and will do it again. so go ahead and affect the universe, while i, am essentially in another timeline entirely.

Once again. i get you can adapt and regen. now. show me them tanking a Mountain level attack, Show me how they counteract the Deathwords. and then, show me them RETURNING THEIR SOULS BACK TO THEIR BODIES or How they Stop Madara from SEALING them. i am impressed by your removal of my gas, but that was an underlying fact not that i know what a 'GER' is. and why are the stands not affected? i don't see why when you said "they can't be seen but still affected" your wording confuses me. like a lot.

Jotarou isn't getting close to Kronos, and if he does, he isn't touching Him, He has Eragons wards, Remember? no physical harm my befall him, or i could even trade it out for, no foreign entity may get withing a foot of him and then there is the Achilles curse and what not. not to mention, my team beating him every step of the bloody way.

But do you see my point? your time warp won't work on me. as you said. mine will work on you since Kronos has shown the ability to affect a single persons time. something Enrico apparently can't. once again. Better stats, Better Versatility, its my mantra, and i am sticking to it.

You claim "regen" but don't show me him regening from a significant attack at high speeds. the only instant regen i see on your team is Funny, and i am taking his soul to the underworld with a single cut. let the body regen. its empty. or trapping him in a pocket dimension. Same with Kars. you have not countered my BFR and shown no high speed feats. If Enrico is like zoom then he speeds up his own time relative to others.in which case. Kronos slow his time back down and makes him move at a normal speed for his physical stats. which i am betting arn't impressive.

"Better stats, Better Versatility"

#14 Posted by Wardemon32 (4152 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Skit (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: Ok Finnaly got to my computer,I have awhile to do this now.So I'll start by explaining the prep time.

GER is Gold Experience Requim.It's just an abbreviation like D4C is Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheep.It's just a waste of time to write all of the Stands name's since the song names are so long.Stands won't be affected since they are technically just manifestations of the user but then theirs one who can change owners and are fully on their own like B.I.G..I'm doing my best to explain them,but really confusing to be honest even in the manga.

The prep time isn't going to be really that difficult due to Kars already has enough vampires to fill a colosseum and has the mask to turn the other pillar men into Ultimate beings.Time powers plus FTL and huge amount of rescources can go along way for an hour.I'm only bringing in the equivelant to the buster call that your bringing,anyways my people are limited to in doors and night.The Pillar Men though,I can understand the issue with so i'll remove them and I guess the Stand users,but the zombies and vampires is only fair if your bringing the buster call.They will come once the sun goes down(depending at what time the battle starts).

B.I.G. isn't getting BFR unless it's in another dimension(D4C can just grab him) or a place in the world like the ocean where he can't leave.How is anybody on your team going to know that thats the only thing that will work though anyways.He can't have his soul stollen(since he doesn't have one or TP attacked since his user's brain is dead.

Jotaro-He doesn't have any TP resistance to my knowledge,but thats the wonderful thing about FTL movement and combat speeds.Also Time stop ability but that has already been gone over.

Enrico-He Manipulates time to speed up the Universe not the people normally,he is not restricted to that.He is restricted to only be able to function when time manipulation is going on and the fast forwarding of time.The people arn't getting affected by it he and the Universe are.So resistance or not,Giorno can still go infinite speeds.I guessing Enrico's control of time isn't that far from Kronos considering he destoyed the Universe and got complete control over everything about the new one(he choosingly didn't though due to his religous beliefs).I could be wrong,but i just wan't to point that he's no slouch himself in this department.Even without his time powers,Enrico also posses soul stealing capabilities, TP and his Acid mist,which I believe would quite affective against the Achilles heel.Since it's mist,it should be able to find and attack the spot easily if your team gets caught in it.

Giorno-He should be FTL as well considering he has an A rank in speed.Each stand gets a ranking on their first appearence in the manga.These are always cannon and official ratings.By give life to,I mean he can turn any in animate object into a living being.Normally he does animals but he can make them be anything he wants, even people.For example he turned a rock into a scorpion and a bullet in a bug.Anything that attacks those creatures has the attack complete reversed on them no matter what unless your Jesus(actual name),Lucy or Funny Valentine(they all share an ability).So he could just cover him self in germs and bugs and be invincible,but that's kind of a stupid plan.Gold Experience Requim can Negate anything it believes is a threat.He negated an attack that would affect the whole Universe even.

Kars-Kars still isn't dead after being blown up by a volcano that had an explosive force greater than any bomb and then being launched in space.In part 7 you see him still just floating around in space.He also has Light speed level reaction(about a foot away too) in base,I think that kinda helps. Now Kars didn't even charge the ripple though.His ripple energy is so high that a regular punch(ripple users have to charge it first for it to be anything else than a punch) melted a person who had a huge amount of control over it.I'm not saying that it's going to make a huge difference or anything,just that he has a somewhat strong attack.Kars is 102,000 years old and was capable of learning English in under a day just by hearing the Nazis speaking around him(ignore the fact that Nazis are speaking English).His TP resistance was never specified, but when Jotaro's Grandfather used his stand to try and telepathically spy on Dio he said Dio was to high a being to be affected or viewed by TP.I may be mis quoting it,but it's something along those lines.

Funny Valentine-I guess I didn't mention the Jesus/Lucy power to make people basically Jobb by making them have horrible luck.How can you BFR a guy who can dimension hop around easily and to anywhere he wants in said dimensions(once per dimension hop).He can also like I said before,summon as many clones of himself as he wants.If anything he should be the one whos BFRing people.

I can post scans of most of these,though a few are harder than others to find(since it goes by volume instead of chapter).

#16 Edited by Funsiized (3723 posts) - - Show Bio

@skit: @wardemon32: My bad didn't see that ironically, What time does the battle start? he has vampires.

What i am getting from this is that you are bringing in B.I.G which is something with no weakness, and can't be stopped, how did they stop it in the first place? What DOES affect a Stand?

Bring the zombies, and vampires, the vamps are knocked out by the Forest, and the Zombies die in a rain of fire, assuming that they die with a headshot? cause i Scry'd, my men will be forth-warned to aim for the head.

So once again, what i am getting from this is he has no weakness, and is unstoppable, wtf? but i have heard that the stands can be seen on special occasions?

FTL i would like to see, but doesn't matter, i have a light man to keep up, time stop won't affect my teams. i can have Eragon deathword him with his mind, and light is not faster than thought buddy. so hes going down, Pronto.

i can understand him being infinity fast OUTSIDE of Kronos area, like i said, i am having Kronos ready an area about him that will slow the time of anything within it, it is, essentially, another timeline entirely. So while he can affect the universe standardly, he can not affect Kronos nor my teams perception of him, as they are in another timeline and their time is not being altered. Acid mist isn't getting through my wards, and i would think twice against TP against any of my people. so to kill this guy, Eragon say's 'letta', stopping his movement entirely, stabs him with a stygon iron sword and now, you have no soul thank you come again.

'Should be' means nothing to me i need to see some Feats that proves hes faster than light, i don't wanna hear a ranking, that would be like me pulling up powerlevels in DBZ, they are trash and utter bull. His power is useless for he isn't getting close to my team due to wards, Using the True name of whatever he creates to make himself invulnerable, Eragon makes them into his allies, and stabs you with a stygon iron sword, Have fun with your friend. Gold can't negate multiple blow i am assuming at the same time?

The regen feats are cool, but HOW FAST, answer this, not that it matters. his body can regen whilst i send his soul to hell. and the TP my team is packing is on another level, half of the Eldunari Eragon controls were able to erase the memory of anybody on an entire continent and that was just Half.

They said i can't BFR, so i am not, i changed. I am simply going to send your soul to Tartarus to be trapped for an eternity.

Once again, your teams durability is scary but they have no offensive capabilities, and can't really touch my team.

i would like to see that Universe Negating Effect though. sounds cool.

#17 Posted by Skit (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: It's blind and is based off motion,they threw it in the ocean.Due to the constant waves,fish,boats etc. It has a sensory overload and can't go anywhere.I'll just get rid of him too since hes basically a whole additional character.In terms of beings it goes Pillar Men>Vampire>Zombies.The zombies are basically killable edos,in that they retain the traits they had before death including intellegance and abilities.They can be killed by normal means,though.These are mostly fodder meant to even numbers.

He has no defense against soul stealing,yes stands can be seen on special occasions when it's connected to their abilities or that the person who saw is going to develop a stand of their own.Skip to 7:56 and watch to about 9:30.There's a fight Between 11:30-14:30 and a bit more of an explanation.

That is Jotaro's stand as Star Platinum.For speed we know he has an A rank(which you have to be around FTL speeds to have),Silver Chariot easily cut a stand in half that moved at the speed of light(I can post a scan of this and a few others where he shows FTL speed and reaction). Dio Brando fought evenly in speed with Silver Chariot and Jotaro was a bit faster than Dio,he is also described as punching millions of times in a second. Here s even an instance where it specifically says he's FTL.

Here's a strength feat,those teeth have the durability of diamonds and are massive in compared to Jotaro.

Yes light is not faster than thought,but unless Eragon's mind auto rapes for him,he still has to do the attacking.Somebody who can move FTL can close the distance and attack before that happens.So whats to stop Enrico from soul stealing still,also he still has his gravity abilities,which I wan't to note he is no slouch in.

What? They are not even close to the same thing as power levels.PL's are random numbers that don't specify anything other than they're stronger and person X with a lower PL. Toriyama even wrote them off after awhile.The ratings in this are canon,they are specific to each area of stats.This system has been used in the manga for 20+ years.Since that's not good enough,for Speed feats he had speeds on par to King Crimson who manhandled and out paced(mixture of speed and precognition) Silver Chariot.I consider TP an attack,don't you.If so then why would that work.No matter what,as long as he views it as a threat he can negate it.Their is no restriction to this,also he can negate will.

I assume the regen question is directed towards Kars. Normal speed is few seconds for a serious injury.You have to hit him though,he out classes your all but Kizaru team with his reaction speed.He can still react to Kizaru though so even then it's not a big deal.

I can't find the scan right now,but basically King Crimson Erases time in 10 second jumps to avoid getting hurt.GER negated this since it was erasing his memory and history by proxy "hurting him".King Crimson was erasing 10 seconds universe instead of his his time line like he normally did.

#18 Edited by Funsiized (3723 posts) - - Show Bio

@skit: Hmm, ill try to counter as much as i can:

He has no defense against soul stealing

skit

Save the fact that you can't touch me? Enrico may be fast outside of Kronos AoE, but inside, my teammates perception is not warped, and he is moving at standard speed. Something Half my team can keep up with. add that to one thing you have yet to counter WARDS you can not pierce them unless you hit me with a variable Nuke, and even then it would take multiple of them.

to make this easy, state how many of your team is FTL, i am getting mixed up here. not that it matters

Yes light is not faster than thought,but unless Eragon's mind auto rapes for him,he still has to do the attacking.

skitz

Eragon has Dragons in his head that Function independently. and will Go for Mind rape the moment the match starts, so in a way, yes. his mind does auto rape :)

So whats to stop Enrico from soul stealing still,also he still has his gravity abilities,which I wan't to note he is no slouch in.

Skitz

Covered that, Manipulate to do what? Decrease? half my team can fly, and the others don't need to be on the ground to fight.Increase? the only one i see this Truly Affecting is Kronos, ASSUMING Eragons ward against Tampering with my teams body doesn't kick in AND Enrico isn't Deathworded the moment this match starts.

.I consider TP an attack,don't you.If so then why would that work.No matter what,as long as he views it as a threat he can negate it.Their is no restriction to this,also he can negate will.

Skitz

What you and i feel has nothing to do with this battle, its what they have shown the capability to do. has he been show to negate tp? or for that matter Magic? no? didn't think so and in what way does he Negate will? View as a Threat? as in he has to react? he will be on the ground Dead by then. The death words are instant. and he doesn't know its coming. unless this Stand can somehow travel back in time to negate it then by all means, but that seems kinda on the level of hax? @wardemon32

I assume the regen question is directed towards Kars. Normal speed is few seconds for a serious injury.You have to hit him though,he out classes your all but Kizaru team with his reaction speed.He can still react to Kizaru though so even then it's not a big deal.

Skitz

Reacting and avoiding are another thing entirely, All Eragon has to to do is utter one word "Letta" and Kars is now unable to move, Kizaru blitz with the Stygon Sword or Kronos Scythe, and his soul is now in the underworld. Regen is pointless if you have no soul.

Now, as you seem to have forgotten, my team is also attacking. The sleeping forest has put all of your troops to rest, and you have yet to say why it doesn't affect all but Maybe 2 of your team.

Madara is dishing out Mountain level Attacks the moment Redirect boy is taken out, and ill have Negi absorb one of these in order to Augment his strength to mountain busting levels. Kizaru, once he has thoroughly made sure all threats to Eragon and Kronos have been annihilated will proceed to bring down the pain. Itachi as he is reincarnated is bringing in Amaterasu. etc etc, you get the point.

so to recap

Jotarou- FTL, getting taken out at the start of the fight, as time stop has NO effect on my team. and he will be TP'd at the start of the fight. Result: Good Job. he has taken about a second of Eragons time.

Enrico- His time Manipulation again, NO effect on my team and as such is moving at most, FTL, gets a deathword to the face. or a Kizaru laser likewise. seeing as My team has TP resistance and the Acid mist isn't even touching them due to wards. as a side note, you have given me no description of his soul steal Besides the fact that it is time based, which is negated might i add. he seems kinda ineffectual don't yah think? Result: Bought a total of 3 secs from Kizaru to Light speed kick him, and 1 sec from Eragon to stop him in his tracks.

Giorno- The only problem i have here is the Negate Fact, Does it negate Physical Blows? Energy Blows? but in the End, does it have to be aware of the attack to negate it? if so, Eragon steps up and Deathwords him, with him having no idea what is about to happen, as Eragon has't spoken a word this entire battle. Result: bought about .5 a sec from Eragon to insta kill him.

Kars- Pretty much same boat as Girono, except, i can just have Eragon stop him in his track and have Negi Stab him with Kronos Scythe. Result- Bought a 1 from Eragon to stop him again and a second from Negi, moving at lighting speeds, to stab him.

Funny Valentine- Again, how does the redirect work? is it Physical Blows? Energy? Ranged? if so. Kizaru proceeds to stab him with Kronos scythe. No soul, say hi to Kars. Result: Bought 1 sec from Kizaru

So lets add it up, due to your team lack of ability to harm me, and my Teams ability to take you with Madara doing about 1 thing the whole fight. add that to the fact that my team could take your team in potentially 8-9 secs, Makes me the victor if i am not mistaken.

Your mistake was going into this battle with no magic user, while i have one of the strongest their is. Your mistake, Your downfall.

So ahem, i shall amend my Mantra- "Even stats, Vastly superior Versatility, Guaranteed Victory"

#19 Posted by Skit (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: The members of my team that are FTL are Jotaro and Giorno, with Funny Valentine being not to far away .Kars while not have FTL speeds has FTL reactions. I had my friend explained to me Wards(I've only seen the movie) and he said that every time a ward is hit,the user loses a little bit of their energy.If so then Jotaro(unless he gets taken out by Eragon) and Giorno can drain a lot of Eragons energy(if not all) just in one blitz.

These all affect your team except Kizaru. Enrico can slow down your team by increasing the gravity and turn your team inside out if he touches them.He can just push them all away if he feels unsafe in addition.Can you give an example of Eragon warding that prevents the tampering of your teams bodies,because it was my understanding wards protects from physical and magic attacks.

I was being somewhat facetious with that comment.This is how the manga describes GER's abilities.

It specifically says "Actions", that covers every thing including magic and TP.GER acts instantly so yeah he can negate it.No it doesn't fall under hax because it can be beaten by doing something that transcends the universe or passively attacking it(which your team neither knows is a weakness nor probably has the capabilities).

This was just in base

Kars has the ability to both react and do something about it. Thats assuming Kars is staying as one being(which he almost never is).Additionally whats to stop Kars from turning into a few million germs or swarm of bugs.

Since its intention is to affect my team and by proxy GER,it will be negated.Already been over GER being beaten,so no need to do it again.

Enrico-he just has to be within a few feet then he can have it pop out in the form of a CD.The soul,acid mist,TP and gravity manipulation are in no ways connected to his Time Manipulation powers.

Funny Valentine-He creates a small pocket in space that he stands in.Any "misfortune" that enters the space is given to whoever has the worst luck.Valentine can cause who ever he want's to have bad luck.I forgot about this ability,but this will ignore a lot of your defenses.

#20 Posted by Funsiized (3723 posts) - - Show Bio

@skit: Just got back from the dentist so may be a lil woozy. wait, @oceanmaster21 & @wardemon32: is dimension hopping allowed mid fight?

I had my friend explained to me Wards(I've only seen the movie) and he said that every time a ward is hit,the user loses a little bit of their energy.If so then Jotaro(unless he gets taken out by Eragon) and Giorno can drain a lot of Eragons energy(if not all) just in one blitz.

Yes it does, and that would be a problem, if only for the fact that Eragon has The collective energy of around 300-400 Dragons. one of which in his younger days knocked the top of a mountain, with half the amount of Eldunari he has, he contained and tanked a Small nuke. so no, he isn't running out of energy anytime soon. combined with the fact that i stored a mass amount of energy in the pommel to brisingr like 72 days worth. so no, i am not running out any time soon. and nothing short of a nuke is even gonna have a noticeable effect on me. and by noticeable i mean like, "oh well i can take about 140 more of those"

These all affect your team except Kizaru. Enrico can slow down your team by increasing the gravity and turn your team inside out if he touches them.He can just push them all away if he feels unsafe in addition.Can you give an example of Eragon warding that prevents the tampering of your teams bodies,because it was my understanding wards protects from physical and magic attacks.

Or Negi considering he is essential the same thing. Kronos traded blows with Percy who held up the sky, your argument is invalid. the weight of gravity is nothing to him. i can see it affecting Madara, not Eragon due to Wards. Not touching them. (?) how so? Wards are shaped using the Ancient Language, by pouring Magic into the words as they are said, the effect comes to pass, an example would be one of the death words causes an aneurysm in you brain, when Murtagh tried to use it against Eragon, it hit his wards and did not effect him. How one words the Wards determines its strength, so in essence, Eragon could say "no harm may come to my body" and as long as he holds the power, which he does, no harm will come to his body. get it?

It specifically says "Actions", that covers every thing including magic and TP.GER acts instantly so yeah he can negate it.No it doesn't fall under hax because it can be beaten by doing something that transcends the universe or passively attacking it(which your team neither knows is a weakness nor probably has the capabilities).

That scan shows him Reacting to a seen and known threat, Eragon hasn't said a word, and made no movement, how will he know to Negate? and what do you mean "passively attacking"?

Kars has the ability to both react and do something about it. Thats assuming Kars is staying as one being(which he almost never is).Additionally whats to stop Kars from turning into a few million germs or swarm of bugs.

Besides the fact that it would be worthless?

Since its intention is to affect my team and by proxy GER,it will be negated.Already been over GER being beaten,so no need to do it again.

I could see it negating its effect on GER and its user, but not on the entire thing, as it is constantly outputted as pollen. (assuming you are replying to the sleep forest"

he just has to be within a few feet then he can have it pop out in the form of a CD.The soul,acid mist,TP and gravity manipulation are in no ways connected to his Time Manipulation powers.

But HOW? Stand? has he done ti multiple times? ANYTHING not hat it matters, with Madara having the Rinnengan, i can simply soul rip as well. and soul return. so bleh.

Worthless as described above.

He creates a small pocket in space that he stands in.Any "misfortune" that enters the space is given to whoever has the worst luck.Valentine can cause who ever he want's to have bad luck.I forgot about this ability,but this will ignore a lot of your defenses.

Sounds suspiciously like Dimensional Hopping to me.... and why will it ignore my defenses? and how does 'misfortune" enter this space?

in the end, you still have no resistance to Eragon. who, once again, simply thinks 'letta' and your team is immobilized, as 'letta' in the ancient language is 'stop' sooo yeah. then proceed to get blitzed by a Kizaru with Kronos Scythe. For the one Protected by Ger, ill resort to my final attack, Kronos sheds his shell, while my team averts their eyes and shields their beings, run if need be. that that is mortal is vaporized on the spot, THIS is a universal Power, an Absolute Rule Due to the Sheer awesomeness of Kronos true form. (no seriously)

"Even stats, Vastly superior Versatility, Guaranteed Victory"

#21 Posted by Wardemon32 (4152 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized:

Dimension hopping during the fight is considered BFR.

#22 Posted by Funsiized (3723 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: Hey, tell him, not me. im still not sure how the heck half his stuff works.

#23 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8481 posts) - - Show Bio

@skit: @skit: your team demension hoping is considerd bfr

#24 Posted by Skit (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: It is not Dimension hopping,he is capable of dimension hopping but that is a separate ability.He basically cuts a hole in the universe stays in said hole, then once he leaves said spot it returns to normal.He never leaves the universe or dimension at anytime when using the it,simply alters a small portion of it.

Just going off my limited knowledge of Eragon for first 2 points.Why can't they be pushed away though?

What? The scan is of Kars. I was showing his reaction speeds since you were questioning his capabilities.While on the topic of Kars,the ability to split into germs may be useless in battle,but how is Eragon going to bind a uncountable number of Germs.If your going to hit him with the scythe,then he needs be able to be hit.I don't know what happened to your post,but you said Negi would attack at the speed of light. Thats a big no no seeing as how lightning doesn't even travel 1% of the speed of light,unless you have something to prove Negi really is light speed.

GER does not need to know that it is happening,it is automatic.Nothing and I repeat nothing,can attack him unless it's beyond the Universe. Kronos's attack is limited to the Universe and doesn't transcend it and if it does,I think that kinda breaks the rule of Sky-father limit.By passively attacking I mean that you have to cause him to hurt him self or something along the lines of that.He cannot be beat by any conventional means.He also negates the attack not the affect it causes on his user.So the pollen is effectively useless.

I don't know how it works to be honest,you would have to ask the Araki.In the manga Enrico was able to just pop them out,the only other thing he did was use the acid mist on Jotaro. The closest thing to an actual answer I can give you is this.

Anything that could negatively affect Valentine is considered "misfortune".Anything that travels has to go into the space before it can reach him,thus any attack will be sent at the least luck.Even if a planet busting attack was sent at the earth,it wouldn't be destroyed because that would cause misfortune in his space.

The attack as you can see went right through him,a person in another country got hit by the attack.Now imagine if Kronos used that oh so powerful attack on him.

#25 Posted by Skit (2615 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8481 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by Funsiized (3723 posts) - - Show Bio

@skit: Ahh, i see, but how long can he stay in said hole? How large is this pocket? and am i in it as well, that's whats confusing me.

Just going off my limited knowledge of Eragon for first 2 points.Why can't they be pushed away though?

Ward against outside forces, Eragon began using it after his fight with Murtagh, when Murtagh bypassed his wards, by using the wind to push against him, there for circumventing his wording of his wards. it was a clever trick that won't work now.

What? The scan is of Kars. I was showing his reaction speeds since you were questioning his capabilities.While on the topic of Kars,the ability to split into germs may be useless in battle,but how is Eragon going to bind a uncountable number of Germs.If your going to hit him with the scythe,then he needs be able to be hit.I don't know what happened to your post,but you said Negi would attack at the speed of light. That's a big no no seeing as how lightning doesn't even travel 1% of the speed of light,unless you have something to prove Negi really is light speed.

Ahh, my bad. Btw i wasn't saying he could not react, simply, Not move, due to Eragon making him 'stop'. Well. i need to see him turning into Germs, but if they were bugs, he has shown the ability to simply sap the energy and kill one instantly, and detect all of them through his mind. he watched the individual workings of an ant colony, noting what each one was doing, while playing attention to every other insect in the Forest. if i remember he noted how easily he could kill them, but i could be wrong. and FYI. it takes less Energy to stop a swarm than it does to stop one man.

GER does not need to know that it is happening,it is automatic.Nothing and I repeat nothing,can attack him unless it's beyond the Universe. Kronos's attack is limited to the Universe and doesn't transcend it and if it does,I think that kinda breaks the rule of Sky-father limit.By passively attacking I mean that you have to cause him to hurt him self or something along the lines of that.He cannot be beat by any conventional means.He also negates the attack not the affect it causes on his user.So the pollen is effectively useless.

That sounds suspicously hax... like i get it, only he can affect him. but once again, im gonna have to see it negating TP, you can't just say it does, cause its 'an attack'.

NOT AN ATTACK it is simply a passive effect caused by his godly form. its not directed, only happens. MORTALS in the area, are instantly vaporized, its not a wound, nor a slow burning meant to inflict pain, NOBODY means any ill harm. it simply, does.

if it takes a skyfather to beat you, then look in the mirror. it sounds like the "Thanos, HoTU" Kinda situation. its like saying "nothing can hurt TOAA EXCEPT TOAA! see how that sounds a tad unfair? @wardemon32 like i hate to sound whiney, and ill stop if need be, but it just seems, TOO strong, that is, if he can provide feats of it negating a mental attack. which i highly doubt.

I don't know how it works to be honest,you would have to ask the Araki.In the manga Enrico was able to just pop them out,the only other thing he did was use the acid mist on Jotaro. The closest thing to an actual answer I can give you is this.

I read it, it seems like it would only effect stand users. which i would like to note, i am not.

Anything that could negatively affect Valentine is considered "misfortune".Anything that travels has to go into the space before it can reach him,thus any attack will be sent at the least luck.Even if a planet busting attack was sent at the earth,it wouldn't be destroyed because that would cause misfortune in his space.

How big is his space? Has it shown to Negate Mental attacks, if you show me, your redirecters negating mental attacks, then you will basically have me by the balls. until then. your not redirecting it.

The attack as you can see went right through him,a person in another country got hit by the attack.Now imagine if Kronos used that oh so powerful attack on him.

So the "space" is country Wide? could i not simply, 'leave' his space? and once again, it is not an attack, IT IS THE CAUSE OF HIS TRUE TITAN FORM. A PERSISTENT EFFECT, if it instantly redirects then every Mortal on the planet is instantly vaporized, as you can not make more, then i win by default, you are NOT about to tell me it "negates" Kronos True form, as it is not an attack. but a side effect of him going all out.

EDIT: OMG EDIT: JUST READ THE WIKI, FUNNY ONLY HAS THE LOVE TRAIN AS AN EFFECT OF LUCYS STAND, SOMEONE HE DOES NOT HAVE IN THIS FIGHT. THERE FORE HE CANT USE IT.

Fact of the matter is, until you show me some feats of your team negating TP, NOT some booklet that Vaguely states things, I am going to SEE it to believe it. and im almost positive, when the book said "any attack" it meant any PHYSICAL attack. it did not account for mental rape.

i DARESAY Eragon could solo this. simply due to your teams lack of Feats against TP, and i didn't wanna bring it up, but Funny resisting 1 guy because he is "a higher being" isn't shit to Eragon, Eragon is an immortal Dragon Rider, with Nigh 300 Dragons on his team. The only person on my team Funny is higher than" is Kizaru.

#28 Edited by Skit (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: Sorry it took me so long to reply, yesterday I had lot's of work to do.Then today Prat and Whitney's decided to test out all of their planes today,so I couldn't really think earlier.

The space,while never specified in size is mean't to only fit him. Any Misfortune wich means anything that negatively affects,so if you where to TP him in a positive way like relaxing or calming him down it would affect him.Other wise it will be considered bad luck and the affects will go to the least lucky.He was beaten by using a spiral of infinite energy(not misfortune since it is just energy and not hurting him in anyway) which canceled out D4C,then was shot with a gun that if hits is no matter what fatal(so his stand couldn't just insta-heal him).He isn't affected by the Lucy after her death since it wasn't hers to begin with(Jesus part I was talking about),it doesn't matter anyways since it doesn't affect him in a separate universe/dimension.The county part is that the person who happened to be the least lucky so the attack ended up hitting them even though they where in a place in a completely separate country.Now weather or not Kronos's uber shell shed would act like the spiral or not is kinda 50/50 so I feel that's something that would have to be left for vote.

IIRC it said people and stands are effected by it,not users.I'll try and look for the scan.

Kars can turn into germs considering he was stated as being able to become any living thing on the planet(contains all their DNA to making it easier) and has cellular level control over body(so germs are the limit but he is still capable).Note that he can separate himself as much as he wants and a limb doesn't stay missing(unless he wants),orry the video doesn't have subtitles though.

Now for GER,he is notorious for being a Haxx character.GER is in only the last Volume of part 5,then never makes a cameo(Giorno does but only in non combat).This is because Araki didn't want such a secondary character that way overshadows the protagonist(though he would have been perfect for a fight with Enrico with his Universe resetting powers).Here's proof that it's automatic though.

This the universal time erasing thing(10 seconds) I was talking about,really uneventful.I didn't post the rest since pre these two scans it's just Diavolo saying your typical,I'm so perfect generic villain crap(he had neat powers too,kinda wasted potential).After it's GER beating the hell out of him,then Diavolo going through the death Loop.He never got attacked by somebody with TP so I can't really prove that he can't.He was meant to be nigh unbeatable though from the get go. I don't know why TP wouldn't be included with "actions" not attack.GER even say "no matter what ability".He is still beatable like I said,it's your job to figure out how though.Just because Kronos doen't intend to harm GER,doesn't make it any different.King Crimsons ability isn't to harm anybody yet it was still negated.

Kars being a higher being than Eragon isn't that unrealistic,considering every single cell in Kars body contains the DNA to every living thing on the planet,also he is evolutionary perfection.

#29 Posted by Funsiized (3723 posts) - - Show Bio

@skit: It's okay, You have 3 days and are at liberty to use them however you like.

The space,while never specified in size is mean't to only fit him. Any Misfortune wich means anything that negatively affects,so if you where to TP him in a positive way like relaxing or calming him down it would affect him.Other wise it will be considered bad luck and the affects will go to the least lucky.He was beaten by using a spiral of infinite energy(not misfortune since it is just energy and not hurting him in anyway) which canceled out D4C,then was shot with a gun that if hits is no matter what fatal(so his stand couldn't just insta-heal him)

That Spiral of energy seems a lot like Kronos True form. And i can use TP in a relaxing way, Eragon uses it to calm people Animals in the Ancient Language. but you will see my counter to him at the end.

OMG LOL, KILLER SQUIRREL. HAHAA.

Ahem, now that my lapse is under control, let me say, your reasoning is sound, but i don;t see how turning into germs is gonna help your team, is he simply gonna hide till the end of this fight?

He never got attacked by somebody with TP so I can't really prove that he can't.He was meant to be nigh unbeatable though from the get go. I don't know why TP wouldn't be included with "actions" not attack.GER even say "no matter what ability".He is still beatable like I said,it's your job to figure out how though.Just because Kronos doen't intend to harm GER,doesn't make it any different.King Crimsons ability isn't to harm anybody yet it was still negated.

That my friend, is all that i need. What you feel does not matter, it's what he has shown to do, and since he Has not shown to Resist TP, then there we go. You using His statement is a No-Limit-Fallacy, It's like when Itachi said "no one without Mangyeko Sharingan can defeat me" By your logic he could counter Someone Erasing him from existence. Just because he says it, does not mean he has accounted for every instance he may be in. So, since he has no TP showings, He gets mind Screwed.

Kars being a higher being than Eragon isn't that unrealistic,considering every single cell in Kars body contains the DNA to every living thing on the planet,also he is evolutionary perfection.

In your universe. He may be Genetic perfection, in Eragons....not so much. The elves, which are forever beautiful, all gifted magicians, Immortal, superior to humans in every way, and even they bowed down to the Dragon Riders. Eragon is probably the Strongest Dragon Rider to Exist, putting him on a whole nother scale. if anything, they are equal.

So, You my friend, have forced me to use my ultimate Trap Card, True Names-By reading your team members minds and Scouring every thought they have evry had in their lives, every Memory they have ever had, Eragon than then Learn Your team members True names. Using these. he compel the very Existence of someone to do anything he wants. no complaints. they can not disobey, it would work on GER as He could tell, Giorno to kill himself, and Girono would be forced to comply, There si no counter, as none of your team has shown sufficient TP Resistance, and even if Kars is a "higher Being" he can not use the luck move without someone Named Lucy if i am correct. so he may be killed in other ways, such as with Kronos scythe. taking away his soul.

#30 Posted by Skit (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: Well it will allow him to hide if need be and stealthily plant million or billions of germs on your team then do something like this.

He doesn't even need to be close,but anyways imagine this happening on such a huge scale scale.Can your teams wards protect them from having germs crawl in them,even right in their mouths.As far whos a higher being,I'll except a stalemate on that,It's not even really a provable thing anyways so no point in debating it.

Funny Valentine-They tried relaxing him to the point he wouldn't fight anymore IIRC(thats where I came up with an example),but D4C kept using the regen on him after a certain point cancelling out.I was just using an example of what can directly affect him,not something that makes your team win.

GER-You mean besides me having an example of GER stating it and Araki describing GER's powers exactly the same.Are you going to say the writers words are hyperbole too?

On top of that your forgetting a few things.Negating your whole teams will power,Enrico can soul steal,my stands will still be invisible and.For the true names,has he done that on Vampires before?

#31 Posted by Funsiized (3723 posts) - - Show Bio

@skit: Yes, the I have wards to stop any physical thing from assailing my body, or filter them from the air, as he did on his flight to Vroengard, he filtered the air to breathe easier while high up. that would include your germs. and to turn into animals is useless, as Eragons knows those true names. and would be able to more easily control them.

So we agree TP WILL affect him.

Funny Valentine-They tried relaxing him to the point he wouldn't fight anymore IIRC(thats where I came up with an example),but D4C kept using the regen on him after a certain point cancelling out.I was just using an example of what can directly affect him,not something that makes your team win.

Yes, and i was't using it as my go to, simply going along with your example, i can still deathword him, or mind rape. as you said, he can still be mentally influenced.

GER-You mean besides me having an example of GER stating it and Araki describing GER's powers exactly the same.Are you going to say the writers words are hyperbole too?

Yes, i want you to show me Him Negating a Metal assault. Hell show him negating something that will not have a physical effect? and what if i don't hurt him? i simply look around in his mind without him knowing? Learn his true name, Learn about the stand, etc.

On top of that your forgetting a few things.Negating your whole teams will power,Enrico can soul steal,my stands will still be invisible and.For the true names,has he done that on Vampires before?

I am forgetting nothing, You can negate, but haven't show to negate mental attacks, and therefore can't, Enricos soul steal only works on people with stands. Invisible or not, i will know they are there as none of your team can stop Eragon from reading their minds. If it has a mind, he can read it. To find an equivalent, i would say and elf, seeing as how its immortal, would be the closest to a vampire. even primal animals have a mind to be read, i don't see why it would't work on a vampire.

#32 Edited by Skit (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: OK that makes sense.

Wait so it only works on physical things,then Jotaro's phasing should be able to kill your,since it's not physical and isn't magical based.

I have no problem with Eragon TP Kars,I'm just saying he does have resistance and isn't normal.

Funny Valentine-It worked on him because it wasn't misfortune.It was never mentioned that it was because of TP(i'll try and look for the scan).

GER-Time isn't physical,manipulation and destruction of it were negated.

#33 Posted by Funsiized (3723 posts) - - Show Bio

@skit: No, they CAN stop physical things, i explained earlier, if he says it in the ancient language, then it shall come to pass. that is the essence of the wards, so once again, if he says "nothing may come near me" then Phasing or not, nothing can come near him as long as he has the energy to repel the thing. get it?

Resistance or not, he isn't resisting nigh 300 ancient Dragons Ripping through his mind like butter.

But it is still and example of TP Effecting him, that's my whole point. i can read his mind, without him even knowing, and learn his true name. then there is NOTHING he can do.

Yes but the Destruction of time Had a PHYSICAL effect. on the body and such, even on his PHYSICAL perception. get it? If im reading you mind, and you have NO idea i am doing it. it has no physical showing, then GER won't know to negate it and as far as showings go, he CAN'T.

Not having a Telepath was your biggest mistake.

I think i am about ready to bring this to a vote.

#34 Posted by Wardemon32 (4152 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Funsiized (3723 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by Skit (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: @wardemon32: Sounds good to me.

EDIT-Sorry didn't notice you replied.

Funny Valentine-it also shows that TP falls under the luck system.

GER-Having re-read the last volume of Part V,I was refreshed on King Crimsons powers.They are pretty cog,stats and time skip.He does the per cog through the time skip(somehow).GER was't able to negate the pre-cog because it didn't effect him,even though time was being altered/destroyed.So that lines up with the ability part(if it involves GER).

#37 Posted by Funsiized (3723 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by Wardemon32 (4152 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8481 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Edited by mightyrearranger (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

I think my vote goes to @funsiized in this battle. I really didn't know much about a lot of these characters, so I learned a lot.

In the end, Eragon's telepathy was a big factor and Funsiized just seemed to have counters at the ready for everything. That being said, this was really difficult to make a judgment call on even after I read it over a few times and did some research. Really good debate. :)

PS: I certainly feel like my team is the underdog in the tournament as of right now, haha.

#41 Posted by Funsiized (3723 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

skit wins

#43 Posted by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote skit

#44 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

I think my vote goes to @funsiized in this battle. I really didn't know much about a lot of these characters, so I learned a lot.

In the end, Eragon's telepathy was a big factor and Funsiized just seemed to have counters at the ready for everything. That being said, this was really difficult to make a judgment call on even after I read it over a few times and did some research. Really good debate. :)

PS: I certainly feel like my team is the underdog in the tournament as of right now, haha.

#45 Posted by beatboks1 (7312 posts) - - Show Bio

Still a lot to read here, I'll be back

#46 Posted by Wardemon32 (4152 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Edited by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

funsized

#48 Posted by Wardemon32 (4152 posts) - - Show Bio

Funsiized 3

Skit 2