Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Wardemon32

Batnorris vs Chris_t3258c0

Round 1:

No Caption Provided

This battle takes place in a city desert and is not limited to out the outside but the inside(Closest pyramid) also which includes things such as; explosives enough to blow up city, 3 technological shields as durable as adamantium but only last 1 minute, and 2 teleporters that can only be used twice within battle.

These weapons can only be aquired during the battle so it cannot be taken up within prep time.

Rules:

• Only canon feats allowed
  • No BFR
  • Win by Death, KO, or Incaptitation
  • Both teams bloodlusted
  • Standard Equipment
  • Both teams get 1 hour prep and has basic knowledge of each other. So there's no knowing their enemies weakness automatically unless ofcourse they actually do know their enemies weakness.
  • No throwing insults at eachother and fighting over petty things. If there's a problem Wardemon and Oceanmaster would come and try to regulate anything.
  • Starts off 500 meters apart
  • No Hax Items such as HOTU, IG, Worlogog, etc....
  • If someone doesn't reply within 3 days they forefit and voting starts

Team @chris_t3258c0

• Dr. Strange
  • Tyrant
  • Reed Richards
  • Mr. Majestic
  • Onslaught

vs.

Team @batnorris

• Amazo
  • Thanos
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Classic Thor
  • Stardust
chris_t3258c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By chris_t3258c0

Shouldnt Reed Richards be Super Adaptoid?

chris_t3258c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By chris_t3258c0

Firstly Tyrant will use Richards to assist in creating his robotic army which are powerful enough to incapacitate the like of Gladiator and Morg. This army should be sufficient enough to subdue Thor and stardust. Tyrant also as compete psionic power/control over all technology allowing him to bend any machinery he came into contact with to his own will, so once the battle starts I am confident we will be able to control over Amazo and use him against your team. Tyrant will also be able to take control over the shields and possibly the bombs (if they are detonated by a computer chip). This leaves Martian Manhunter and Thanos. Tyrant will then turn his attention to Thanos. "Tyrants power is so great that he even made an amped up Thanos teleport away due to avoiding defeat or even death" so Thanos won't be an issue for him. Onslaught will use his nigh-omnipotent reality warping powers on a potentially infinite level to severely mess up the mind of MM and eventually take complete control of him.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By New_World_Order

Bump.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris_t3258c0: ok. Martian manhunter is big in this fight. Firdt he shapeshifts into a perfect model of a piece of ground so they don't notice him. He then gets into the minds of majestic, strange, and reed richards. He then turns them against your own team. Classic thor and stardust are not being subdued by the army. They have also have nigh molecular transmuting skills. Mm can also take control your army because his tp has also worked on machines with artificial intelligence. Tyrant also won't take care of thanos as easily as you say. Thanos has held his ground against him on one occasion. Not to mention amazo can copy tyrants powers. Tyrant also has like, no speed feats. There are about 4 reality warpers on my team including dr. Strange who will be on my team once mm mind controls him. Tyrant is getting drained by my four reality warpers. Mm is arguably one of the most high tier telepaths in comics. He can at least stall onslaught in a mental battle while classic thor, amazo and martian manhunter beat onslaught like he stole something! Those three shouldn't have much trouble considering hulk broke onslaughts armor and all three of them are stronger than a base hulk. (Assuming mm allows allows amazo to copy his powers) .

Summary: my team wins because of my effective power diversity and my powerhouses. Mm can control mr. Majestic, reed, and dr strange. When that happens, your team will consist of tyrant and onslaught.numbers will help my team over come tyrant first. Mr majestic is arguably the best physical powerhouse in comics. Seeing as thanos was able to physically stalemate him, majeztic getz him in a bear hug then the thor strange and stardust drain him. It make take a little time but the longer tyrant is being drained the weaker he will get and it will be easier for mr. Majestic to hold him. They finish him off to aid mm and amazo in their fight with onslaught. They Re both mentally stalemating him in a mental battle

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris_t3258c0: Sorry I accidentally clicked post. Starting where I left off: when the reality warpers and powerhouses come in and together they overwhelm him. That's how my team wins.

chris_t3258c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By chris_t3258c0

@batnorris: I disagree with the 3 big aspects of your rebuttal. First once the battle begins Tyrant will have already taken control of amazo. Tyrant will then go straight for Thanos, and if in the past an amped up version of thanos couldnt hang with Tyrant I dont see any reason why this battle would be any different. Also you say MM would hide? I don't see him being able to hide from both Onslaught and Strange and he's definitely not powerful enough to beat onslaught with or without strange helping. Also if you think an army full of androids (that Reed helped prep) that each are strong enough to take down gladiator and morg aren't enough to take down thor and stardust well remember there is also Majestic there to lead that army, majestic is strong enough to take either of them alone.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batnorris: I disagree with the 3 big aspects of your rebuttal. First once the battle begins Tyrant will have already taken control of amazo. Tyrant will then go straight for Thanos, and if in the past an amped up version of thanos couldnt hang with Tyrant I dont see any reason why this battle would be any different. Also you say MM would hide? I don't see him being able to hide from both Onslaught and Strange and he's definitely not powerful enough to beat onslaught with or without strange helping. Also if you think an army full of androids (that Reed helped prep) that each are strong enough to take down gladiator and morg aren't enough to take down thor and stardust well remember there is also Majestic there to lead that army, majestic is strong enough to take either of them alone.

couple things:

1.tyrant doesnt have better reaction time than mm. mm controls the army and turns them on your team. he also takes control of reed majestic and strange.

2.thanos has held his own against tyrant before without the power orb:

No Caption Provided

and thats without the power orb. yeah, he definitely holds his own.

3. forget the hide thing that was stupid.

4. how will he make a whole army? even with reed it's still only an hour prep. doesnt matter mm is taking control of them

5. majestic will controlled by martian manhunter so thats not an option.

6. thanks for bringing that up his strength will be very handy against onslaught.

7. mm can mentally hold off onslaught while mr. majestic and thor break his armor and pound him physically. hulk has done it and since both are above base hulk strength they can do the same. in fact, thor has cracked a celestials armor.

8.thanos and amazo stall tyrant and since thanos has done it himself, amazo could copy tyrant and make victory all the much sweeter.

chris_t3258c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batnorris: I think you severely over estimate MM's abilities. Once the battle begins he won't have anytime to do ALL the things you say because he will be immediately dealing onslaught assaulting him mentally and in no time he will be completely under onslaughts control simply because he's not mentally on the same level as onslaught so basically he's a non factor. As for amazo, tyrant will take control of him with his powers so he's a non factor as well. Amazo will copy majestics power and assist him and the androids against thor and stardust so there done. This leaves thanos who personally I think tyrant over powers in no time but if you think thats wrong he's still got everybody else including amazo and mm to assist.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris_t3258c0: oh I am so sorry. My phone never got the notification of your response. My bad.

No I'm not. Mm can fight with flash and supes in a fair battle. Most would say he wins . Physically contending with them already makes him far above light speed. Where does it show that onslaught even has light speed reaction? Exactly. They will be statues to him. And I never said he could beat onslaught mentally, i said he could stall him mentally for however long it takes for his teammates to help. Im not underestimating anything. Mm has displayed mind controling, mindreading, making people hallucinate, supreme multitasking, affecting mind stability, he even took the energy from the brain activity of all the people on the planet and turned it into one blast.

Tyrant will have his hands full with thanos and thor. He, s not controlling anyone. Just explained why amazo can't do that. Majestic will be under mm control also. You mean this will leave mm ,stardust, reed, thanos, strange ,majestic, amazo, and thor. Considering how the battle would go. Whose left on your team would be tyrant and onslaught. As I've already explained, they get quadruple teamed.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

thos is getting good

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

chris_t3258c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So to be clear while MM is in a full mental assault from onslaught he's still going to be able to take control of majestic? Not likely... As stated earlier amazo will be under the control of tyrant. Thor and stardust aren't getting away from majestic and the androids and amazo(who will copy majestic powers). This leaves you Thanos. Pretty much game over.... bring on the votes.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris_t3258c0: mm has done better multitasking feats than that. You are severely underestimating him. Thats a very big mistake.

Where are you getting that tyrant and onslaught have faster reaction time than martian?

This is someone who kept up with superman and freaking flash. He is well above ftl. What are tyrants or onslaughts speed feats? Getting pounded by hulk and thanos. They will be absolute statues to him.

Mm will have control of strange majestic and reed.

Lets see: martian manhunter is the vip here and is faster than anyone one on your team by a huge margin. Your team will be statues to my team. You won't have time to make the robots because your team has no speed feats save majestic. With all the power on my team and at least four reality warpers , the remains of your team ( onslaught and tyrant) will be beaten to death at ftl speeds, mind rapped, transmutated , absolutely stomped, etc.

Martion will take a twix break, have a cup of coffee, and piss in a restaurant in china before they can move. Tyrant will be no prob at all. Mm will have already taken control of majestic and since tyrant will be a statue to him, and the guy arranges planets with raw strength, soooooooo..... tyrant gets beaten to death. Tyrant gets taken out before he can control amazo btw. I just dont see how your team can win.

By all means lets bring on the votes. I won't say game over because I'm a better sportsman than that. Good luck too you.

@Wardemon32

@oceanmaster21

I don't know when votes start but were pretty much done here.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By oceanmaster21
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

batnorris has my vote. continually repeating the same strategy after holes are put in it is a flawed method. Underestimating MMH also didn't help, he's TP battled dozens of white martians at once withiut a problem and TP probed the Spectre.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Skit

I guess I vote Batnorris.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batnorris

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batnorris

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chris gets my vote.

chris_t3258c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By chris_t3258c0

@batnorris: congrats on the win, this was my first tourney and I'll admit my knowledge of all the characters is lacking compared to most. Its to bad though because I bet someone with proper knowledge of characters could of made this alot more interesting. Anyway good luck in the next round.

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

How did I not vote on this one? Btw, points off for Martian Manhunter taking a Twix break and not an Oreo break. lol

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batnorris: congrats on the win, this was my first tourney and I'll admit my knowledge of all the characters is lacking compared to most. Its to bad though because I bet someone with proper knowledge of characters could of made this alot more interesting. Anyway good luck in the next round.

thank you for being a great sportsman. you were very formidable opponent for not having that much knowledge and I hope to encounter you again. thank you.