#1 Posted by blackdemon (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

James Rhodes AKA War Machine takes on Victor Stone AKA Cyborg! Both have prepped well and morals apply, and the fight takes place, appropriately, in a steel mill. Who will win? He who is one with the Avengers(especially Iron Man)or he who is one with the Teen Titans?

#2 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackdemon: Rhodes. The dude is a flying tank.

#3 Posted by Hawk80 (351 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg. More advanced tech.

#4 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hawk80: Tech means nothing when the other dude has a rocket launcher machine gun.

#5 Posted by mextli (648 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hawk80 said:

Cyborg. More advanced tech.

i would definitely say that is arguable and regardless i think rhodes is faster, has the flight advantadge and more firepower.

#6 Edited by Dernman (14888 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have said War Machine pre52 but Post52 no way. Post52 has suggested a major power boost. 
 
. Apocalypse tech, teleportation, Amazo operating System, White Dwarf Star tech from the atom just to name a few of the new powers. 
  

Edited because I typed transportation instead of teleportation. :p

#7 Posted by Hawk80 (351 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse tech, transportation, Amazo operating System, White Dwarf Star tech from the atom just to name a few of the new powers.

JusticeLeague-level Cyborg!!! Miniguns & Rocket Launchers are not threats to this version of Cyborg.

I really like WM, but...

#8 Posted by Nefarious (19515 posts) - - Show Bio

War Machine wins.

#9 Posted by krilling (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg.

#10 Posted by babylinkz (546 posts) - - Show Bio

wr wins 9/10 he even if he doesnt have the advanced tech hes to fast and combined with flight will be to much

#11 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone show me scans of the new 52 Cyborg?

#12 Posted by Killemall (18458 posts) - - Show Bio

Well current War Machine does have the ability to go intangible. that gives him a huge advantage in a fight because all he has to do is go intangible when the shots are fired and then be tangible when he sees an opening.

Sadly in comics he doesnt fight this way.

Recently (4 months ago) war machine did very well against Ms Marvel, who indeed is a powerhouse, this leads me to believe he sure has pretty good durability, in case he misses few attacks from Cyborg.

I think War Machine can take this provided he uses his powers wisely.

Firepower to firepower - current Cyborg looked more impressive.

Online
#13 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawk80 said:

Cyborg. More advanced tech.

#14 Posted by Hawk80 (351 posts) - - Show Bio

@babylinkz said:

wr wins 9/10 he even if he doesnt have the advanced tech hes to fast and combined with flight will be to much

WM cant' beat this auto adapting offensive/defensive tech. In JL 4 his weaponry adapted in seconds to the never-seen-before alien menace.

#15 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

War Machine.

#16 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

War Machine

#17 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

War Machine for sure.

#18 Posted by SlimJ87D (9593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hawk80 said:

@babylinkz said:

wr wins 9/10 he even if he doesnt have the advanced tech hes to fast and combined with flight will be to much

WM cant' beat this auto adapting offensive/defensive tech. In JL 4 his weaponry adapted in seconds to the never-seen-before alien menace.

Is there evidence that his weaponry can adapt to something that goes intangible?

#19 Posted by Hawk80 (351 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there evidence that his weaponry can adapt to something that goes intangible?

Adapted to Apokoliptian tech (alien+divine), so there are good chances...

#20 Posted by desmond006 (596 posts) - - Show Bio

War Machine wins. he has more fire power and he can fligh

#21 Posted by Army2442 (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

War machine.

#22 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hawk80 said:

@babylinkz said:

wr wins 9/10 he even if he doesnt have the advanced tech hes to fast and combined with flight will be to much

WM cant' beat this auto adapting offensive/defensive tech. In JL 4 his weaponry adapted in seconds to the never-seen-before alien menace.

Scans? That sounds interesting.

#23 Edited by TheRedRobin96 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

War Machine. His name pretty much states why he wins.

#24 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

War Machine.

#25 Edited by Hawk80 (351 posts) - - Show Bio

War Machine. His name pretty much states why he wins.

Yeah, it's similiar to "bar machine"...

@_Black said:

@Hawk80 said:

@babylinkz said:

wr wins 9/10 he even if he doesnt have the advanced tech hes to fast and combined with flight will be to much

WM cant' beat this auto adapting offensive/defensive tech. In JL 4 his weaponry adapted in seconds to the never-seen-before alien menace.

Scans? That sounds interesting.

Here we go...

#26 Posted by MKMarvelDCfan4life (256 posts) - - Show Bio

War Machine wins. Even if his weapons are only gatling gun, rocket launcher, miniature heat seeking missiles, repulsor rays, and unibeam which are not that fancy compared to Cyborg's guns

#27 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Well current War Machine does have the ability to go intangible. that gives him a huge advantage in a fight because all he has to do is go intangible when the shots are fired and then be tangible when he sees an opening.

Sadly in comics he doesnt fight this way.

Recently (4 months ago) war machine did very well against Ms Marvel, who indeed is a powerhouse, this leads me to believe he sure has pretty good durability, in case he misses few attacks from Cyborg.

I think War Machine can take this provided he uses his powers wisely.

Firepower to firepower - current Cyborg looked more impressive.

Ms. Marvel is not a powerhouse. Her level of strength is far too low to be considered a true powerhouse.

Anyway, post-52 Cyborg should be able to win this faaaaairly easily.

#28 Posted by YoungJustice (6723 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg

#29 Posted by Relentless1 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

War Machine wins....

#30 Posted by MarvelAvengersAlliance10 (222 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I love both Cyborg and War Machine, Cyborg wins. War Machine is just normal weaponry, nothing fancy like Cyborg's guns.

#31 Posted by beautifulrevery (1505 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@Killemall said:

Well current War Machine does have the ability to go intangible. that gives him a huge advantage in a fight because all he has to do is go intangible when the shots are fired and then be tangible when he sees an opening.

Sadly in comics he doesnt fight this way.

Recently (4 months ago) war machine did very well against Ms Marvel, who indeed is a powerhouse, this leads me to believe he sure has pretty good durability, in case he misses few attacks from Cyborg.

I think War Machine can take this provided he uses his powers wisely.

Firepower to firepower - current Cyborg looked more impressive.

Ms. Marvel is not a powerhouse. Her level of strength is far too low to be considered a true powerhouse.

Anyway, post-52 Cyborg should be able to win this faaaaairly easily.

I'm not really caught up on Ms. Marvel's abilities but isn't she a 75-80 tonner normally? Pretty sure that's a powerhouse

#32 Edited by Vaddix17 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

James Rhodes AKA War Machine takes on Victor Stone AKA Cyborg! Both have prepped well and morals apply, and the fight takes place, appropriately, in a steel mill. Who will win? He who is one with the Avengers(especially Iron Man)or he who is one with the Teen Titans?

Okay this post is from 2012. That mean's it is War Machine from 2012 and New 52 Cyborg.

Now Jim Rhodes 2.0 (Clone body) is using the JRXL-1000 Armor, or the regular armor with chainsaws and a crap load of weapons.

And Cyborg is again the New 52. So if you look at their specs more specifically than an appropriate answer should be determined.

Sorry it didn't feel very clear on which versions.

#33 Posted by Superjohn (11 posts) - - Show Bio

War Machine. Look at this:

#34 Edited by Jgames (1676 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg can hacked the bat cave so Cyborg might win

#35 Posted by Vaddix17 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@superjohn: That's Cyborg Rhodey from 2009. He's human now.

#36 Edited by SUNMAN (7215 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg easily

#37 Edited by Abocado (666 posts) - - Show Bio