#1 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio


vs

#2 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

never heard of him. 

#3 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Hes part of the G1 Transformers,

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
War Machine wins here
#5 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Ill go with Sunstreaker.

#6 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

The only advantage that War MAchine has is  his ability to fly.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"

The only advantage that War MAchine has is  his ability to fly.

"
War Machine does have amazing weaponery... and Super Strength in the armor
#8 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"

The only advantage that War MAchine has is  his ability to fly.

"
War Machine does have amazing weaponery... and Super Strength in the armor"
Yeah I knw, but compare his weapon's too sunstreaker's and not to mention his ruthlessness Warmachine doesn't even compare. Maybe in variety though. Sunstreaker is very  very  strong and fast in both modes so.
#9 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"

The only advantage that War MAchine has is  his ability to fly.

"
War Machine does have amazing weaponery... and Super Strength in the armor"
Yeah I knw, but compare his weapon's too sunstreaker's and not to mention his ruthlessness Warmachine doesn't even compare. Maybe in variety though. Sunstreaker is very  very  strong and fast in both modes so."
Yubba Yubba