#1 Posted by WarMachine168 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Shield has assigned War Machine a mission to eliminate Carnage in detroit at  old industrial factory.

War Machine made it to the factory . Carnage was expecting him to show up but War Machine doesn't
care. The two of them are duking it out in brutal hand to hand combat.

Who will gain the upperhand in this fight to the death.

#2 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Asinine writing in the recent Carnage mini aside, War Machine is at least twice as strong as Carnage. He'd beat him to a pulp with ease.
#3 Posted by Nefarious (18844 posts) - - Show Bio

War Machine will wreck Carnage. His weapons will get the job done.

#4 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23375 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
" War Machine will wreck Carnage. His weapons will get the job done. "
#5 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
"War Machine will wreck Carnage. His weapons will get the job done. "
#6 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
#7 Posted by entropy_aegis (14483 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" Asinine writing in the recent Carnage mini aside, War Machine is at least twice as strong as Carnage. He'd beat him to a pulp with ease. "
Twice? is'nt Carnage 35 tons tops?I'd say Rhodey should be a couple of thousand tons.
#8 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
#9 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis:  No, Kletus is officially at 50 tons. And yeah, Rhodey's strength level should be at the same level as Tony's, and Tony has lifted massive weights in the past, so it is likely the gap is even greater. I just felt like using the indicative ratings from the handbooks.
#10 Posted by Iron_Turtle (579 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not too hot on my Carnage knowledge. 

Is Carnage anywhere near as versatile as Venom?
#11 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11539 posts) - - Show Bio
@Iron_Turtle said:
" I'm not too hot on my Carnage knowledge. 
Is Carnage anywhere near as versatile as Venom?
"
yea
#12 Posted by Iron_Turtle (579 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrandSymbiote94: If so. Could he not exploit any gaps or weaknesses in the armour? Clog up the air filters and such. He doesn't necessarily have to match War Machine for brute strength if he can apply himself to any weaknesses in the armour.
#13 Edited by Bucketz (827 posts) - - Show Bio

War Machine would murder carnage because he is stronger and his technology alone can take out carnage. Im not even sure if carnage can pierce war machines armor and if he even gets that close, war machine will just beat him in hand to hand combat.

War Machine is out of carnages league
#14 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7900 posts) - - Show Bio

Ive seen Carnage rip metal to shreds and its only H2H war mchine will be kinve unquartinated so Carnage wil like rips pieces of the suit off then his body

#15 Posted by Bucketz (827 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCheeseStabber: That would be effective but War Machine can fly, has artillery and high tech weapons. If carnage gets that close warmachine will grab carnage and smash him or just shoot the hell out of him and (i forgot if war machine can do this) chest blast carnage to pieces
#16 Posted by Iron_Turtle (579 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Carnage also impervious to normal bullets and armaments?

This could be a closer battle than I originally thought.
#17 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11539 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bucketz said:
" War Machine would murder carnage because he is stronger and his technology alone can take out carnage. Im not even sure if carnage can pierce war machines armor and if he even gets that close, war machine will just beat him in hand to hand combat.

War Machine is out of carnages league
"

#18 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7900 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bucketz: bullets dont really affect him an its a H2H fight...so no bullets or chest burst even tho hes taken much worse(he got ripped in half and thrown into outerspace an was fne) Hes also currently taking on Iron Man an SpiderMan an winning Read Maximum Carnage you'll see he kicks ass, though im not saying war machine wouldnt put up a good fight but its close i mean but carnage
#19 Posted by Manchine (4025 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
#20 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

War Machine should take this.
#21 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
War Machine should win here... 
#22 Posted by entropy_aegis (14483 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @entropy_aegis:  No, Kletus is officially at 50 tons. And yeah, Rhodey's strength level should be at the same level as Tony's, and Tony has lifted massive weights in the past, so it is likely the gap is even greater. I just felt like using the indicative ratings from the handbooks. "
Makes sense.
#23 Edited by Bucketz (827 posts) - - Show Bio

Aswell, War Machine is smarter. Symbiotes are weak to sound (maybe fire?) so if they are duking it out for a long period of time, War machine will find something and play to carnages weakness. If war machine wanted to he could just fly high in the sky and chest blast him until he dies. War machine is stronger and if it comes to hand to hand, war machine would beat him to a pulp, light him on fire or if they are far away send missles and carnage and blow him to smitherines. Carnage can only avoid all of War Machines tactics for so long. If war machine knows Carnage is resistent to bullets, obviously he will use the equipment that doesnt use bullets and utilizes Carnages weakness and not just attack him if it does nothing and war machine is smart enough to realize if carnage can pierce his armor so its likely War Machine would stick to range combat and pick carnage apart from the outside.

#24 Posted by Edamame (27991 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as War Machine keeps his distance, he should be able to defeat Carnage, assuming that Carnage doesn't dodge or evade War Machine's attacks. 

#25 Posted by Dark Zoom (2333 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" War Machine should win here...  "
#26 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

War Machine kills Carnage

#27 Posted by leeray (236 posts) - - Show Bio

war machines stomp!!!

#28 Posted by Skaddix (3112 posts) - - Show Bio

current warmachine has ghost tech even in melee carnage can do nothing.

#29 Posted by TDK_1997 (14474 posts) - - Show Bio

War Machine and his weapons will destroy Carnage.

#30 Posted by Spartan101 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

W M

#31 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

War Machine will wreck Carnage. His weapons will get the job done.
#32 Posted by fondofpacman (567 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm baffled by the one-sidedness of this one, War-Machine doesn't even have weapons and freaking Carnage has prep, and I don't recall seeing Carnage ever get knocked out without being electrocuted or the like.

Carnage's symbiote also heals Kasady, while I doubt War-Machine's suit can self-repair to a similar degree. If War-Machince had weapons, he'd take it, but without them, I think he's gone. Carnage could get behind him and use his symbiote to destroy the circuity in his suit, or maybe slowly chip away at him until his suit was non-functional.

#33 Posted by BrianBusterBear888823 (158 posts) - - Show Bio

War Machine wins.

#34 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by SlimJ87D (9355 posts) - - Show Bio

Normal Carnage War Machine should win. The new Carnage has too many weird power upgrades that are only temporary. I don't like his inconsistency. He's a terrible character.

#36 Posted by Ostyo (6787 posts) - - Show Bio

War Machine, Rhodey will blast Carnage into a pile of ash.

#37 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7765 posts) - - Show Bio

could go either way