Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

Stark Industries and the Ironworks get intel on a plot by the Fourth Reich to assassinate the President and take over Washington D.C. in 72 hours. Iron Man has also been taken hostage by the Nazi Supremacists and is being tortured in order to create weapons for them and their army of loyal non-powered Neo Nazis. Furious, Jim Rhodes calls Steel and company and asks for help.

War Machine, Steel, Hardware, Technique

VS

Baroness Blitzkrieg, Captain Nazi, White Dragon, Hunter, Shadow of War, Green Ghoul, Count Berlin, Captain Swastika, Doctor Demon, Baron Gestapo, Captain Murder, White Dragon (William Heller), Reichsmark, Swastika

Heroes get 3 days prep and their most famous armors (War Machine gets his Variable Threat Response Battle Suit, DC Characters get both Pre-and Post New 52 feats, but no Entropy Aegis).

Fourth Reich does NOT get the Darkness Engine

Win by KO, Incap, or Death

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Pretty sure Captain Nazi solos, doesn't he?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins, some of these villains are street levelers while a few are serious business. I think this really comes down to Team 1 vs Reichsmark, Captain Nazi, Blitzkrieg and Shadow of War. The Afro-mechanic heroes win due to prep, otherwise they'd get washed out by Cap Nazi alone.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@joygirl:

Maybe. Maybe not. Don't forget that Steel and Hardware have three days prep to get ready for that psycho and his teammates. That would certainly mean a call to their peer Mr. Terrific to cross reference his files with theirs on the Reich. The White King didn't do too bad when it was his life on the line against Captain Nazi.

That said, Steel's Kinetic Hammer (as just one possible example) has arguably much higher damage output than the T-Spheres (which are no joke by the way. I'm just sayin'...). Do you think that the intangible factor of three Black Super geniuses and a Black former merc's motivation to beat these Nazi bastards just on principle will play a part here?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@heraldofganthet: They'll play their part and put up a fight but Cpt. Nazi also isn't the only threat here, just the biggest one. They'll have to be handling the whole Reich while Cpt. Nazi can beat any of them with ease.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@joygirl said:

@heraldofganthet: They'll play their part and put up a fight but Cpt. Nazi also isn't the only threat here, just the biggest one. They'll have to be handling the whole Reich while Cpt. Nazi can beat any of them with ease.

Cap Nazi would only solo without prep, Steel's armors have taken beatings from Supergirl, Eradicator and Doomsday so I think he's probably the toughest on team 1. To be honest, Steel can easily slow down Captain Nazi with one of these...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This was a non-lethal prototype. He has more dangerous gear that he can put him down with, but the hammer alone put Eradicator on his ass.

No Caption Provided

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The Fourth Reich.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Limited knowledge here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@nefarious: @joygirl: Steel have acess to Kryptonian technology too....so everyone would be BFRed to the Phantom Zone.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21:

Steel have acess to Kryptonian technology too....so everyone would be BFRed to the Phantom Zone.

This is exactly true, John Irons and Lex Luthor are the two foremost human experts on Kryptonian technology/DNA (Batman being a close third). For this reason especially I disallowed BFR from the win conditions. Good memory though!

@nefarious:

The Fourth Reich.

How do you think they pull it off?

@ancient_0f_days: Great scans, mon ami! And yes, while Steel has devoted his life post-Amertek to the development of non-lethal weaponry for Meta Law Enforcement Agencies, he still has what it takes to create the fatal stuff.

Given the right motivation, of course...

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

well considering this is comic vine i am sure everybody would want the fourth reich to win. but steel just uses entropy aegis armor to solo

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

well considering this is comic vine i am sure everybody would want the fourth reich to win. but steel just uses entropy aegis armor to solo

read the OP

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@king1_icon said:

read the OP

i did i just put that anyway

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know the majority of these characters. So I'm going to stay out of this

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nefarious:

I think they overhwelm them.

I'm not entirely sure about War Machine's armor, but I know that the onboard computers in Steel's and Hardware's armors have good multiple target tracking abilities. Steel's Kinetic Hammer alone is capable of tracking/dispatching multiple targets.

Admittedly the deck is stacked against the heroes, but they should be able to at least deal with the barrage. I think...

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: Agree. I'm also not familiar with Hardware and most of the Reich.