week of prep

morals on

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Iron man has a much better suit than cyborg's body but cyborg is much stronger and a better fighter. It would be close... Can cyborg fly in this battle? Sometimes in the comics he can fly but in the tv show teen titans he can't.

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Iron man has a much better suit than cyborg's body but cyborg is much stronger and a better fighter. It would be close... Can cyborg fly in this battle? Sometimes in the comics he can fly but in the tv show teen titans he can't.

no he cant fly

dakkad00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman takes this, Extremis is probably too much for Cyborg to take, and Bleeding Edge is just a whole different animal.

Speed-wise, Iron Man flies and can do several times the speed of sound, and with some armors FTL.

Bleeding Edge has beaten Rulk on Melee Combat, while Cyborg has hard limits in what are probably a couple of tons.

The RT node around Extremis era was a Star Level energy device (ranging in the Billions of PetaWatts), and all of it (plus additional energy absorbed) can be shot via the Omnibeam to just disintegrate stuff.

If that wasn't enough, he could pull off what he did vs Magneto and absorb Jupiter's electromagnetism then just rip out Cyborgs implants.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Iron Man > Steel > War Machine > Cyborg if it's pre-52 DC characters. Team Marvel is going to take this in every scenario except for the one where Steel is wearing the Entropy Aegis.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

If this is New 52 Cyborg he stands a chance, he's been pretty awesome in the Justice League series.

I feel like 9/10 this would go to Iron Man / War Machine though, the victory for Steel/Cyborg would be due to some arrogance or cockiness on Iron Man's end. Iron Man has a bunch of experience dealing with major characters and has tons of feats whereas Cyborg is just entering the big leagues, and I don't think Steel alone is enough to turn this tide in their favor.

dakkad00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Entropy Aegis would be a pretty good match for Tony's (what if?) Ziran Armor (Celestial armor, modded for Tony's use and powered by the Negative Zone, made Infinity Gauntlet Thanos raise his shields to defend from his attack).

Having said that, if we're going all out on equipment, Tony is the human that has had and used the Infinity Gauntlet, so there's always that.

lethalsmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this would be a good battle but maybe marvel wins. But I dont know much about steel but didn't he basically become superman after superman died or something? Thats pretty impressive.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lethalsmash: I think this would be a good battle but maybe marvel wins. But I dont know much about steel but didn't he basically become superman after superman died or something? Thats pretty impressive.

You are correct, sir. Steel first debuted during the "Reign of the Supermen" storyarc. Good recall. By the way, "Welcome to the 'Vine"!