Slaanesh The Prince of Excess
 Slaanesh The Prince of Excess

Malal The Renegade God
 Malal The Renegade God

Cegorach The Laughing
 Cegorach The Laughing

Void Dragon
 Void Dragon

Vs 
Odin
Odin

Zeus
 Zeus

The Phoenix Force
The Phoenix Force

Galactus
 Galactus

Mephisto
 Mephisto
justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By justleader

is this full powered galactus? if so he or the phoenix force win

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@justleader said:
is this full powered galactus? if so he or the phoenix force win
lets say half power (I'm not even sure how powerful Galactus is at full tilt) 
Avatar image for omniversal_warper
Omniversal_Warper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Omniversal_Warper

Although I don't know much about the first team, but I highly doubt that there is a being at the level of Phoenix, so I'm gonna have to say Phoenix force solos.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By justleader

then the win goes to the phoenix force

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Omniversal_Warper: no way does the PF solo  

@justleader: how?
Avatar image for omniversal_warper
Omniversal_Warper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Omniversal_Warper

@Jonny_Anonymous: PF is a multiversal level being. So unless there is an equal level being, Phoenix solos.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By Strider1992

Depends where the battle is because in the warp all of the Warhammer gods are omnipotent. So they will stomp.....hard. If its out of the warp then it doesn't matter because they cannot be killed, maimed or even scratched because they don't exist in the other universe. Not to mention all the chaos gods are multiuniversal being in both the Warhammer-verse and 40k verse at the same time.

The best possible case scenario for team 2 is a stalemate because they can't hurt the chaos gods and the chaos gods don't have the power output necessary to hurt them out of the warp. If the battle takes place in the warp then team 1 stomps........really really really hard.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AweSam

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

I only know Phoenix Force, Galactus, Zeus, Mephisto, and Odin. Out of those, Phoenix wins, no sweat.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Strider1992

@AweSam said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

I only know Phoenix Force, Galactus, Zeus, Mephisto, and Odin. Out of those, Phoenix wins, no sweat.

Against 4 multiuniversal, omnipotent(if they are in the warp) threats? I doubt it......

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Omniversal_Warper: well read up on the other characters  

@AweSam: thats all one team
ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@Omniversal_Warper said:

@Jonny_Anonymous: PF is a multiversal level being. So unless there is an equal level being, Phoenix solos.

The 4 chaos gods are multiversal existing in both the Warhammer-verse and 40k verse at the same time. As Strider said. If the fight takes place in the warp then team 1 ROFLSTOMPS if it takes place out of the warp then neither team can hurt the other so its a stalemate.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AweSam

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@AweSam: thats all one team

Didn't notice the little "vs". I can't say since I don't know anything about the other team.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Strider92: Malal can leave the Warp also remember Cegorach and the Void Dragon are not Chaos Gods
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Outside_85

To be quite blunt, the gods and god level beings in Marvel simply isn't anywhere near the level the Chaos Gods are, a better comparison to them is the likes of the Endless and the Infinite, abstract concepts that has been given form and taken on sentience.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheSuperHuman

Team Marvel.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Strider1992

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Strider92: Malal can leave the Warp also remember Cegorach and the Void Dragon are not Chaos Gods

Yes but is Malal powerful outside the warp? I'm not sure theres anything to back that up so I can't really debate it. The Void Dragon is another odd one all we know is he ate a couple of galaxies then went into hibernation we don't really know much on his power output. I had forgotten about the laughing god thanks for reminding me. He might actually shift this for win for his team as he did trick and omnipotent being. He could probably trick the other team into killing each other lol but my main point was which ever way you look at this the 2end team cannot kill the 4 chaos gods. As if they are in the warp Chaos stomps if they are out of it then they cannot be destroyed. So even if the other team manage to take down the ones that can be destroyed there's still nothing they can do against Chaos thus the absolute best outcome for team 2 is a stalemate. Thats only if Chaos can't hurt them. Which i'm not 100% sure they can't.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Outside_85:   I know The Endless but who are The Infinite?
ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@Strider92 said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Yes but is Malal powerful outside the warp? I'm not sure theres anything to back that up so I can't really debate it. The Void Dragon is another odd one all we know is he ate a couple of galaxies then went into hibernation we don't really know much on his power output. I had forgotten about the laughing god thanks for reminding me. He might actually shift this for win for his team as he did trick and omnipotent being. He could probably trick the other team into killing each other lol but my main point was which ever way you look at this the 2end team cannot kill the 4 chaos gods. As if they are in the warp Chaos stomps if they are out of it then they cannot be destroyed. So even if the other team manage to take down the ones that can be destroyed there's still nothing they can do against Chaos thus the absolute best outcome for team 2 is a stalemate. Thats only if Chaos can't hurt them. Which i'm not 100% sure they can't.

Yeah but remember the only reason they aren't omnipotent is because the Emperor holds back the warp. Here there is no Emperor to hold them back. As the Chaos gods are multi-universal and have control of the Warp they can project it anywhere without the Emperor being annoying and holding it back. Thus they can easily suck team 2 into and area where they are completely omnipotent.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Outside_85

@Jonny_Anonymous:Mavels copies of the Endless (Death, Oblivion and that lot) :)

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Strider1992

@ChaosMarvel said:

@Strider92 said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Yeah but remember the only reason they aren't omnipotent is because the Emperor holds back the warp. Here there is no Emperor to hold them back. As the Chaos gods are multi-universal and have control of the Warp they can project it anywhere without the Emperor being annoying and holding it back. Thus they can easily suck team 2 into and area where they are completely omnipotent.

Holy crap! Good catch lol I didn't see that.

Yeah team 1 stomps team 2 hard by sucking them into their own reality where they are all omnipotent.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dextersinister

These things are hard to judge but I'm going to go with the warp God's as they are effectively aspects of there particular vice and empowered by the trillions. I would say the PF would be more powerful than any one of them because of what it represents but it is incredibly stupid, the rest of the characters here are just a few among many of the reality warpers Marvel have and seem less unique every time a new one pops up.

I think the only reasonable way of killing the warp gods is wiping out all sentient life.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Strider1992

@Dextersinister said:

I think the only reasonable way of killing the warp gods is wiping out all sentient life.

That would only relinquish their hold on the reality it wouldn't kill them as they still exist within the warp and as ChaosMarvel pointed out the only reason those gods aren't omnipotent outside the warp is because of the Emperor. Without the Emperor to hold them back all five of the Chaos gods are omnipotent.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Outside_85

@Dextersinister: Well, the C'Tan (which is Vods Dragon is one) had plans to simply nullify humanity's psychic potential, since it is the reason there is power in the Warp and it is what sustains the Chaos Gods, but that was something they planned before they had to go into stasis for millions of years to hide from a swarm of plague creatures from the Warp.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Phew, Warhammer fiction runs DEEEEEEEEP

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Outside_85

@texasdeathmatch: ?

Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Primarch

Team 2 can stalemate at best, their actions in a fight against team 1 will empower them.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Strider1992

@texasdeathmatch said:

Phew, Warhammer fiction runs DEEEEEEEEP

Well it does have 37 years of lore and literature behind it lol.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SirMethos

IIRC, there is absolutely nothing to indicate that Warhammer and Warhammer 40k are different universes. They are merely different points in the timeline.

And even if my memory is off, and they are different universes, that only sets the Chaos Gods as existing simultaneously in 2 universes. The Phoenix Force exists in several hundred universes.

The Phoenix Force is the source and nexus of all psionic energy that is, has been, and ever will be. While Zeus and Odin are pretty much cannon fodder here, the Phoenix Force is powerful enough to win, especially when backed up by Galactus, who in this fight, is more powerful than we have ever seen him in the comics.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Strider1992

@SirMethos said:

IIRC, there is absolutely nothing to indicate that Warhammer and Warhammer 40k are different universes. They are merely different points in the timeline.

They are different as in the Warhammer universe the Old Ones are dead after having created the races there but then in the 40k verse they create the Eldar before being killed by the C'tan and humans evolve later and yet humans where around in the Warhammer-verse long before that.

The Chaos are also in the Necromundis universe and any other universe associated with Games Workshop.

@SirMethos said:

The Phoenix Force is the source and nexus of all psionic energy that is, has been, and ever will be.

Only in the Marvel universe. In the 40k verse its made up of the Warp which in this scenario the Chaos gods have complete control of. The Phoenix force is not omnipotent. In the Warp the Chaos gods are and here with no restraints they can project it anywhere they want.

Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Primarch

@SirMethos said:

And even if my memory is off, and they are different universes, that only sets the Chaos Gods as existing simultaneously in 2 universes. The Phoenix Force exists in several hundred universes.

The Phoenix Force is the source and nexus of all psionic energy that is, has been, and ever will be. While Zeus and Odin are pretty much cannon fodder here, the Phoenix Force is powerful enough to win, especially when backed up by Galactus, who in this fight, is more powerful than we have ever seen him in the comics.

They are different universes, Games Workshop were asked about the theory concerning Sigmar being one of the lost Primarchs and the Warhammer Fantasy World being a world locked away in a warpstorm, GW addressed the theory by stating the games are set in different universes.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dextersinister

@SirMethos said:

I believe that the PF but as I stated earlier it is as dump as a brick and has been taken advantage of and beaten horribly by things far below. Galactus has the limits of just being a very powerful individual with a limited power supply and couldn't possibly be on the same level as beings that draw power from the actions of trillions.

This isn't on topic and I know how he was made but I like the idea that the Emperor is the equivalent of humanities best traits and his all but dead state is a representation of the dark and hopeless 40K universe.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Outside_85: I mean to say its very expansive and detailed. And I am too dumb to comprehend most of it.
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#34  Edited By ShootingNova

@Strider92: But not through the hundreds of universes the Phoenix Force exists in.'

If this was mythology Zeus and Odin team 2 would win.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Strider1992

@ShootingNova said:

@Strider92: But not through the hundreds of universes the Phoenix Force exists in.'

If this was mythology Zeus and Odin team 2 would win.

They don't need to be. They only need to be it in this one and as its a neutral universe they can project the warp giving themselves omnipotence as the Emperor isn't there to restrain them.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ShootingNova

@Strider92: You mean near-omnipotence. You can't have countless beings all being omnipotent. Only one that can be truly omnipotent.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Strider1992

@ShootingNova said:

@Strider92: You mean near-omnipotence. You can't have countless beings all being omnipotent. Only one that can be truly omnipotent.

Each part of the warp belongs to one god each tries to kill the other and at the same time succeeds in killing the other but at the same time doesn't because they are locked in the omnipotence paradox (eg: if you are strong enough to kill anything but nothing is strong enough to kill you). Think of the warp as a thing that grants omnipotence. When each the Gods are in it the power is divided into each one. They each get the same amount (even though others are better at using it than other *cough*Tzeentch*cough*) but because of the paradox they are technically not omnipotent just nigh-omnipotent. However this only because they are trying kill each other all the time as they are sworn enemies (this is the only reason the Emperor can hold them back) in this case they are all on the same team and their goals are united. Basically within the warp they are only nigh-omnipotent when it comes to attacking each other however if they were united (which is the case here) they are no longer stuck in that paradox.

I hate 40k lore that crap is so hard to follow.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ShootingNova

@Strider92: That' complicated but at least makes some sense.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By justleader

@Jonny_Anonymous: what do you mean how? phoenix is by far the most powerful one here especially with galactus at mid power so phoenix force wins, it's as simple as that.

Avatar image for onevision_onepurpose
OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Strider92 said:

@ShootingNova said:

Each part of the warp belongs to one god each tries to kill the other and at the same time succeeds in killing the other but at the same time doesn't because they are locked in the omnipotence paradox (eg: if you are strong enough to kill anything but nothing is strong enough to kill you). Think of the warp as a thing that grants omnipotence. When each the Gods are in it the power is divided into each one. They each get the same amount (even though others are better at using it than other *cough*Tzeentch*cough*) but because of the paradox they are technically not omnipotent just nigh-omnipotent. However this only because they are trying kill each other all the time as they are sworn enemies (this is the only reason the Emperor can hold them back) in this case they are all on the same team and their goals are united. Basically within the warp they are only nigh-omnipotent when it comes to attacking each other however if they were united (which is the case here) they are no longer stuck in that paradox.

I hate 40k lore that crap is so hard to follow.

I don't remember anything about an omnipotence paradox or the Chaos Gods succeeding in killing each other but also not doing it, or the Chaos Gods actually being described as Omnipotent. Can you source that?@justleader said:

@Jonny_Anonymous: what do you mean how? phoenix is by far the most powerful one here especially with galactus at mid power so phoenix force wins, it's as simple as that.

How does the Phoenix Force kill the Chaos Gods? Anything that causes change will empower Tzeentch, anything fighting will empower Khorne, any destruction will empower Nurgle. So no, its not as simple that.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Strider1992

@OneVision_OnePurpose said:

I don't remember anything about an omnipotence paradox or the Chaos Gods succeeding in killing each other but also not doing it, or the Chaos Gods actually being described as Omnipotent. Can you source that?

Sure its in one of the novels i'll try and pull it out later. Besides if they weren't all the same level of power why would they need to try to corrupt people outside the warp? The reason is they can't kill one another so they attempt to out do the other by using their 'pawns'. As I said they are only nigh-omnipotent because they cannot kill each other as their power comes from the same place. The only time they would ever truly be omnipotent is if they worked together in the warp but thats never going to happen in the 40k-verse lol!

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By justleader

@OneVision_OnePurpose: i understand what you're saying but phoenix is multiversal so they cant handle the phoenix's energy, only if they are multiversal they can absorb or be empowered other than that they cant handle phoenix's energy.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@justleader
In otther words you dont know anything about the C'tan and the Chaos Gods
OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justleader said:

@OneVision_OnePurpose: i understand what you're saying but phoenix is multiversal so they cant handle the phoenix's energy, only if they are multiversal they can absorb or be empowered other than that they cant handle phoenix's energy.

Gods of Chaos are multiversal, they exist in the numerous different Games Workshop settings (which have been confirmed by GW to be separate universes).

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By justleader

@OneVision_OnePurpose: give me proof that they are multiversal please and then we'll talk

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Strider1992

or the Chaos Gods actually being described as Omnipotent.

Here:

Chaos Gods can not enter the physical world but are omnipotent within their native realm, they can fashion smaller versions of themselves known as Greater Daemons by which to visit the physical world and act as their avatars but must always return to the realm of chaos as the physical world can not sustain them for long.
-Eye Of Terror

I'll have to dig out my copy of this to be sure as I did take this off a 40k forum. Although its reputable i'll double check to be sure.

I don't remember anything about an omnipotence paradox or the Chaos Gods succeeding in killing each other but also not doing it

It's referred to as 'The Great Game' the eternal struggle of each god trying to one up the other but finding it impossible due to the fact in the warp they are all on the same level of power.

The Great Game is the constant struggle for dominance between the Chaos God's. The Warp is not only home to the Gods, but it is also their battlefield. No god can ever win the Great Game, for if all other Warp Powers were obliterated, the Warp would become a still, unmoving mass and Chaos would no longer exist. So it is an Eternal Conflict.
-Lexicanum
OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justleader said:

@OneVision_OnePurpose: give me proof that they are multiversal please and then we'll talk

Games Workshop routinely depict their domains in the Warp as being the same place regardless of which setting they're being used in.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By justleader

@OneVision_OnePurpose: so this is your proof?

OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Strider92: huh, fair enough

@justleader: What? How the company that makes warhammer depicts the characters isn't good enough proof? Sure thing. Troll.

Nothings been shown to be able to defeat the Chaos Gods, it'll be a stalemate at best.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Strider1992

@justleader said:

@OneVision_OnePurpose: so this is your proof?

You do realize his proof is the creators of the Warhammer literally stating that their in mulitple universes?

Thats like Stan Lee saying Iron Man is Tony Stark and you saying thats not enough proof.......What more do you want lol?