rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

READ

Television series continuity Rick Grimes vs Walter White(End of Series 5).

This is not a physical one on one CQC confrontation, more of a war.

Scenario: Post Zombie apocalypse, Rick Grimes and Walter White are both in command of their respective gangs.

Walter White: Jesse, Mike(let's just say he's alive and for some reason has chosen to remain with Walter), Saul, Skyler, Walt jr, Hank, Marie and let's say around 25 of his men are with him, walled up in a school, all well equipped, guns, knives, explosives etc

Rick Grimes: Daryl Dixon, Shane, T-dog, Glenn, Andrea, Hershel, Maggie, Beth, Lori, Carl and Michonne, Similar Man:Weapon Ratio as Walt.

Rick has the prison, Walt wants it.

Who wins ?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Team Grimes, better trained with weaponry.

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walter blows them up and poisons their children

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Grimes. Mike would be a problem, but Grimes' gang was trained to aim for the head.

Avatar image for captainamerica119
Captainamerica119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

After what Carl did in the season finale of season 3 where he just killed that guy for no reason, Carl could solo

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Carter_esque

Walter. He's a ruthless genius.

Kevin_C_Vang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daryl Dixon sits and camps and proceeds to place a bolt between walter whites ugly face and the walking dead crew go on to kick even more ass people well and truly overrate breaking bad and the feats of it's characters it really isn't that good

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walter already FSU when it comes to prisons.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pope052

Daryl Dixon sits and camps and proceeds to place a bolt between walter whites ugly face and the walking dead crew go on to kick even more ass people well and truly overrate breaking bad and the feats of it's characters it really isn't that good

Ugly, eh? Ed heavily begs to differ:

No Caption Provided

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam said:

Team Grimes. Mike would be a problem, but Grimes' gang was trained to aim for the head.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here ya'll go.

Loading Video...
jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-Dog will eventually do some shit and will kill his entire team, without him Team Grimes win.

Ash_Boomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ash_Boomstick

Team Grimes but Walter will be more effective than tv Governor at hurting Rick's group.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grimes

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walt makes them eat eachother

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By schillenger420

Walter White be will more resourceful than anyone here, and when living in an apocalyptic dystopia, resourcefulness is life. This ends with Walter coming up with something to trade Grimes for access to the prison. (I see no reason why this has to be a violent thing) Once among the Walking Dead folks for awhile, the groups combine and Walter's inherent usefulness becomes apparent and he eventually becomes chosen as a leader. I'm not sure but I think that satisfies the conditions for the win here. His group is in the prison and he's the leader of both groups combined.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have yet to see anyone in the Walking Dead series with as much science knowledge as Walter and company...Cooking crystal is extremely dangerous if done wrong, BOOM! Walter and Co. know types of chemicals and things that would never occur to Rick and them. I'm talking chemical warfare, and half the problem the Governor had was dissention in his ranks. With Walters team that is very unlikely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in this scenario i gotta side with walt i feel that he can come up with something to take the prison

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

walt

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lori solos

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta bump this. I like unconventional type threads.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Mr. White.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Walt Jr. solos.

maxyboxparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just want to bump this, see if there are any updated opinions after the newer walking dead episodes. I'm going rick. I mean christ, I'd say carol infiltrates walters group and solos from the inside out.

slaxerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walt jr blitzes them.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Loading Video...

KeyserSoze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By KeyserSoze

Ok, I had to reply to this one.

I'm shocked so many people favor Walt.

The reality here is that Walt's team gets annihilated.

Rick's team is staaaaacked with battle-tested hardasses who know how to actually fight. And, if you let me update Rick's team, forget about it. Total slaughter. Don't forget, if we are getting Rick's best team, he's going to have Eugene, as well. Plenty of ingenuity and resourcefulness there.

One basic problem for Walt is that Rick's team is usually extremely aggressive and often likes to strike first. They wouldn't just wait for him to come. They would go get him. I imagine they would formulate an attack and carry it out before Walt had a chance to build anything substantial. It ends with the following:

Darryl or Abraham beat Mike to death, Maggie or Rosita slit Hank's fat throat, Carol shoots Jesse in the back of the head from point blank range, and Rick bites a chunk out of Walt's throat and leaves him bleeding on the ground.

Again, total slaughter.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0a7ade504a7
deactivated-5b0a7ade504a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, I had to reply to this one.

I'm shocked so many people favor Walt.

The reality here is that Walt's team gets annihilated.

Rick's team is staaaaacked with battle-tested hardasses who know how to actually fight. And, if you let me update Rick's team, forget about it. Total slaughter. Don't forget, if we are getting Rick's best team, he's going to have Eugene, as well. Plenty of ingenuity and resourcefulness there.

One basic problem for Walt is that Rick's team is usually extremely aggressive and often likes to strike first. They wouldn't just wait for him to come. They would go get him. I imagine they would formulate an attack and carry it out before Walt had a chance to build anything substantial. It ends with the following:

Darryl or Abraham beat Mike to death, Maggie or Rosita slit Hank's fat throat, Carol shoots Jesse in the back of the head from point blank range, and Rick bites a chunk out of Walt's throat and leaves him bleeding on the ground.

Again, total slaughter.

With 1 post replying to a 2 year old thread I must assume your trolling. Mike alone would solo most of Rick's group, his only real possible threat being Daryl.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Walter blows them up and poisons their children

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick and co. are hardcore jobbers at this point (solely because the show sucks and needs them to continually fail for more filler), Walt stomps now.

KeyserSoze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ughwhateverfine:

LMAO. Get Real. Mike is like 70. Someone like Abraham would beat him into a coma.

KeyserSoze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By KeyserSoze

@buildhare said:

Rick and co. are hardcore jobbers at this point (solely because the show sucks and needs them to continually fail for more filler), Walt stomps now.

The only chance Walt has is to blow team Rick up, which doesn't even make sense if he really wants the prison.

The problem is, Rick's squad will get in that ass before Walt and Mike can finish their 1234567th pissing contest regarding who gets to call the shots.

Texas_T806

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keysersoze: this is assuming Walt's team jumps into the apocalypse after Rick's team has been there for a few Years.. They weren't staaaaaacked with battle tested hard-Asses from the beginning. Glenn (Still My Favorite character) hadn't even killed his first Person until waaaaaaay into it all. Hank and Mike were well trained, Walt and Jesse, before the apocalypse obviously, had Learned to Take no shit, I See Skyler going nuts along with Marie.. And 25 of Hanks team? If I Understood that correctly.. 25 DEA agents.. Then you Take Being in the apocalypsef for however long before the two groups run into one another.. Walt would Probably poison a stash of Food where Rick's group would scavenge.. And there Would Be no confrontation.. Don't Think Hershal can cure ricin poisoning..

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW is a much better planner, but Rick is, what I would describe as, too "combat familiar" and would most likely win any skirmishes against White with his experience.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Here ya'll go.

Loading Video...

LarryVos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By LarryVos

Rick would win in an all out fight (if numbers were even. I don't know why you had to give Walt's team so many extra men. Coulda just said Gomey and maybe the cousins to spice things up), but that's not what this scenario is presented as. They are just 2 groups that are at odds and Walter wants what Rick has. He will find a way to get it. Try to meet with Rick, probe for vulnerabilities, prep some way to infiltrate or manipulate his way in to the top. Walt is good at manipulating people and dissension will already be in Rick's ranks since you've given him Shane and assuming everyone else is in the mental states they were in during the prison season or on average, like T-dog. Walt cleaned a computer in police evidence lockup room with a magnet. He can actually make things out of the junk that's sitting around in this post-apocalyptic world that others wouldn't have scavenged because they don't know what to do with it like he does. He could find a way to lead a zombie horde to attack Rick or smoke em out or poison gas them. He has no morals and is a genius. Since this isn't about just physicals of the team and fighting skill, I'll say Walt takes it. Prepping and attacking is literally what Walt is best at. Rick hasn't been able to defend any of his places permanently and has never faced a foe as ingenious or determined as Walt.

But I'm also a fan of the "Walt Jr. blitzes" proposal

Spiders13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grimes team wins handily.