This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DarthDalek (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place in New York City. 2005 film version of King Kong. Season 5 version of Walter. No prep time BUT King Kong doesn't know where Walter is in the city. City is deserted except these two. If Walter doesn't kill Kong his family will be murdered.

#2 Posted by Thanofleeze (2555 posts) - - Show Bio

What's he going to do? Throw meth at him?

#3 Posted by Tohoma (1402 posts) - - Show Bio

King Kong stomps badly.

#4 Posted by dondave (35901 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

#5 Edited by thelocust619 (2217 posts) - - Show Bio

Walt stomps with silver fulminate and a banana. The stuff doesn't blow up when he carries it, he can do what he wants. He has all the time in the world to make some, he's a guy hiding in an entire city lol

#6 Posted by dagmar_merrill (7802 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by RogueShadow (10230 posts) - - Show Bio

Instant KO

#8 Posted by The Stegman (23744 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite. Heisenberg stomps

Stay out of his territory ape.

#9 Posted by BeaconofStrength (4953 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by reaverlation (15118 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal stomps

#11 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

They both meet in Time Square look each other in the eye and see into each others soul.

Then They each nod at each other and go there seperate ways.

Respect.

#12 Posted by RogueShadow (10230 posts) - - Show Bio

They both meet in Time Square look each other in the eye and see into each others soul.

Respect.

And Kong's head explodes shortly afterwards.

#13 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber said:

Respect.

And Kong's and White Go Into Business with Each Other

#14 Edited by RogueShadow (10230 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

Respect.

Selling monkey meat to wealthy patrons. The POTUS is given Kong's penis.

#15 Edited by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

Respect.

Selling Really Hairy Meth. Then Walter shaves Kong's tummy enough to get a epic wig.

#16 Edited by EpicTayMan (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

^_^ Is this supposed to be a joke KING KONG defeats walter badly.

#17 Edited by RogueShadow (10230 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

Respect.

Selling Really Hairy Meth. Then Walter shaves Kong's tummy enough to get a epic wig.

Walter sneakily attaches powerful bombs to Kong's belly in the process. He then tells Kong he's going to get him a snack and:

#18 Edited by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

Respect.

Walter sneakily attaches his will to Kong. Then goes home and passes away serenely.

#19 Edited by SoA (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

i gotta watch this show. really need to see whats all the hype about.

#20 Edited by RogueShadow (10230 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

Respect.

Walter sneakily attaches his will to Kong. Then goes home and passes away serenely.

Kong opens the package Walt left him with tear filled eyes, only to find half a ton of silver fulminate with a trigger switch and a picture of Walt's face laughing.

Once again we see Walt in the distance:

#21 Posted by Wolverine08 (40519 posts) - - Show Bio

#22 Posted by The Stegman (23744 posts) - - Show Bio

@soa said:

i gotta watch this show. really need to see whats all the hype about.

#23 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

Respect.

Kong opens the package and travels into the world of "Malcom in The Middle" and restarts his business with Hal :P

#24 Edited by RogueShadow (10230 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

Respect.

Kong opens the package and travels into the world of "Malcom in The Middle" and restarts his business with Hal :P

Then Kong wakes up to realise it was all folly, he had actually been knocked out cold. He looks up to see Walt, with his hands wrapped around his throat, and hears the words:

'I want you to remember, Kong…in all the years to come…in your most private moments…I want you to remember…my hand…at your throat…I want…you to remember…the one man who beat you'

Heisenberg walks away to leave Kong chained to the ground, roaring in pain as his penis is consumed by one of these funky looking things:

#25 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

Respect.

Then Kong wakes up to realise it was all folly, he had actually been knocked out cold. He looks up to see Walt, with his hands wrapped around his throat, but its impossbile to grapple the entire throat so kong eats him :P

#26 Posted by RogueShadow (10230 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

Respect.

Then Kong wakes up to realise it was all folly, he had actually been knocked out cold. He looks up to see Walt, with his hands wrapped around his throat, but its impossbile to grapple the entire throat so kong eats him :P

Little did he know it was Todd in a Heisenberg outfit. His stomach chock full of C4.

Once again, Walter watches:

I shall have the last word my friend.

Or die trying.

#27 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

Respect.

Little did he know it was Todd in a Heisenberg outfit. His stomach chock full of C4.

Or die trying.

Kongs falling body crushes Walter while he sits :P and All the other chunks of Kong Flying EVERYWHERE

#28 Posted by RogueShadow (10230 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

Respect.

Or die trying.

Kongs falling body crushes Walter while he sits :P and All the other chunks of Kong Flying EVERYWHERE

Later, Jesse finds Walt's mangled body. But this has been planned for, using a combination of advanced science and magnets, Jesse rebuilds his beloved cook partner, creating...

The T-Heisenberg

#29 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

Respect.

Or die trying.

Later, Jesse finds Walt's mangled body. But this has been planned for, using a combination of advanced science and magnets, Jesse rebuilds his beloved cook partner, creating...

The T-Heisenberg

Jesse's dead remember Kong ate him while he was covered in C4! So nothings left of Jesse or Walt due to the explosion and amount of crtushing flesh would be impossible to see the difference of flesh >:3

#30 Posted by RogueShadow (10230 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@rogueshadow said:

@thecheesestabber said:

Respect.

Or die trying.

The T-Heisenberg

Jesse's dead remember Kong ate him while he was covered in C4! So nothings left of Jesse or Walt due to the explosion and amount of crtushing flesh would be impossible to see the difference of flesh >:3

That was Todd :/

#31 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by thelocust619 (2217 posts) - - Show Bio

@epictayman: can you provide an arguement for Kong? Specifically, how does he find Walt before he mixes up a crystal of silver fulminate (iirc, an approximately 5 gram crystal exploded an entire apartment, exterior wall and all)?

Would Kong be able to avoid a genious-level trap from Walt with his ape brain? (This could be as simple as luring him into a warehouse and chucking the rock at his head from a catwalk)?

Would Kong's <Bullets durability be enough to tank an explosion to the skull like that? What if Walt makes a baseball sized crystal??!! He'd be F$%KED!

#33 Posted by i_like_swords (13800 posts) - - Show Bio

Fair enough Walt can make something that can hurt Kong but has he shown the ability to apply it to a being or force as powerful as Kong? What if he misjudges the dosage, doesn't use enough, and Kong spots him? Walt isn't the fittest guy. Kong just needs to leap on him and the fight is done.

#34 Posted by thelocust619 (2217 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: What do you mean by "shown the ability"? Like...the ability to throw a rock at an impossible to miss target? He's getting old but I don't think he's quite that old yet lmao

N Silver Fulminate isn't his only option either....knockout gas + emptying every gun he has into Kong's unconscious skull, poison gas to just outright murder him....you don't need a dosage if you just shoot for overkill, which he would lol

The best way for Walt to ridge would be to prevent putting himself in a situation where he'd have to ridge....which he no doubt would at the expense of this taking a very long time lol

#35 Edited by thelocust619 (2217 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: What do you mean by "shown the ability"? Like...the ability to throw a rock at an impossible to miss target? He's getting old but I don't think he's quite that old yet lmao

N Silver Fulminate isn't his only option either....knockout gas + emptying every gun he has into Kong's unconscious skull, poison gas to just outright murder him....you don't need a dosage if you just shoot for overkill, which he would lol

The best way for Walt to ridge would be to prevent putting himself in a situation where he'd have to ridge....which he no doubt would at the expense of this taking a very long time lol

#36 Edited by i_like_swords (13800 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619 said:

Throwing a rock of explosive at a 100 foot rampaging gorilla without either blowing yourself up or missing due to nerves, or having a car thrown at you, is much easier said than done.

Knockout gas would take a long time to work on kong and really isn't a good option. Have you seen how much chloroform is took to put Kong down? Kong is near enough bulletproof to standard infantry firearms. Walt would probably wake him up lol. How would he even apply the poison gas? Kong is going from building to building jumping around throwing things. He's not going to sit in a confined place as Walt fills up the room with the massive dosage of gas it would take to even harm Kong.

Just saying it's not as easy as you and others are making it out to be. Walt has never taken down a threat as big or dangerous as Kong.

#37 Posted by Silverrings (1894 posts) - - Show Bio

What even is this?

#38 Posted by Chibi_cute (4509 posts) - - Show Bio

King kong is angry because Walter owe him some money.

#39 Posted by i_like_swords (13800 posts) - - Show Bio

What even is this?

One of those threads where the OP thought it was a good idea, but it turned out to be a huge mismatch, and there's that one guy protesting that his favored character has a chance when he really doesn't.