Walter White vs. Batman (The Dark Knight)

• 74 results
Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Rules

• Morals on and in character
  • Walter White (Heisenberg) has an entire month prep.
  • Walter White has control of The Cartel and Gus Fring's Empire.
  • Walter White has to take control over Gotham for at least 1 week.
  • Batman as he is in The Dark Knight Rises
  • Batman has all his resources in the Bat Cave
  • Batman has 1 day prep

Setting

Gotham (The Dark Knight Rises)

Contestants

Walter White

VS

Batman (The Dark Knight)

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By D3athstroke

No. Just NO

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dondave

Nice Batman picture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@D3athstroke said:

No. Just NO

Why? I think I made the conditions fair.

@dondave said:

Nice Batman picture

Thanks. Any thoughts on the battle?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By ComicStooge

If he could find away to take out Batman, I'm sure he could become the drug kingpin of Gotham.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By Strider1992

Walter has all of Gus's men? Mike solos!

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By JamesKM716

I thinik Bruce can take this.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By nefarious

Batman.

Harryman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Harryman

Walter has his men beat Bruce to death...

TheTmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheTmac

Batman takes his entire criminal empire apart piece by piece.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By laflux

I wish I could comment on this, but I'm only up to season three of breaking bad, so no.

raxtsfk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By raxtsfk

Walt has a shot. With a month prep to incapacitate Bruce for a week. Keep in mind he doesn't have to Break the Bat necessarily, just own Gotham for a week according to the OP. Walt could generate a crazy chemical reaction in Wayne manor trapping Bruce, assing he discovers his identity. Good match. Ill give it to Walt since this is Nolan Bats

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Bump.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Bump.

Any idea of what the outcome will be?

InnerAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By InnerAssassin

Walter

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Floopay

Control the drug business in Gotham, maybe. But Walt isn't taking over Gotham.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ddecourt

Walt has had hiccups in the series, his plans doesn't usually goes his ways. Batman is much more cautious than Gus was and has more firepower than all of them.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18  Edited By Pokeysteve

With control of the entire Cartel and Gus' empire he would already have control over Gotham. If Batman's prep time includes Lucius than he has a chance. He's freakin useless without Fox.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ddecourt

@Pokeysteve said:

With control of the entire Cartel and Gus' empire he would already have control over Gotham. If Batman's prep time includes Lucius than he has a chance. He's freakin useless without Fox.

I totally miss the part in OP that this was the Nolanverse Batman :p WelI now that I know, I gotta to say I agree with you 100%.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Ddecourt said:

@Pokeysteve said:

I totally miss the part in OP that this was the Nolanverse Batman :p WelI now that I know, I gotta to say I agree with you 100%.

Thank you. I think comic Batman could stop him.

Avatar image for hughjackmanfan88
HughJackmanFan88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By HughJackmanFan88

Walter White, he will blow up the whole city if he has to. You can't bet against a man who has nothing to lose.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By dondave

Walter ftw for a week

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#23  Edited By Xanni15

Interesting battle and conditions. I guess it would depend on what is meant by controlling Gotham, and whether or not the people of Gotham like the cops and criminals would be allowed to interfere. Just seems too tall a task, I mean Bane and Talia prepped a lot longer, had more resources and knew how to attack Bruce Wayne. I don't see him and his boys getting into Wayne Tower's Applied Sciences, so no Tumblers for them, none of Bruce's tech, etc.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By deaditegonzo

@Pokeysteve said:

Actually, this completely stopped me in my tracks. Youre totally right. Nolans Batman is really only fists if you take Fox away. Woooorrrrlllllddddd Cruuummmbbbblllliiinnngggg

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By NeonGameWave

Batman takes this.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By Killemall

@Strider92 said:

He's dead :p

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#27  Edited By Strider1992

@Killemall: He does it from beyond the grave! He's that badass!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deaditegonzo said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Actually, this completely stopped me in my tracks. Youre totally right. Nolans Batman is really only fists if you take Fox away. Woooorrrrlllllddddd Cruuummmbbbblllliiinnngggg

Not entirely true. Fox comes up with the technology but Batman has the intellect to take it one step further. Remember Batman turning every cellphone into a tracker? that wasn't part of lucius original schematics, Batman had the intellect to take things one step further.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ddecourt

@soaringturkeys: That's true and yes Fox himself have stated that Bruce is even smarter than him, but as you just said he has taken every base creation from Fox only to take them steps further. For battle gear and arsenal purposes at least He hasn't really created anything fancy from the ground up. So I gotta say that he will really need Fox's help in order to have a good firepower advantage here.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pokeysteve

@soaringturkeys said:

@deaditegonzo said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Not entirely true. Fox comes up with the technology but Batman has the intellect to take it one step further. Remember Batman turning every cellphone into a tracker? that wasn't part of lucius original schematics, Batman had the intellect to take things one step further.

He still didn't create it. Without Lucius it never would have happened.

Avatar image for the_one_and_only
The_One_And_Only

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_One_And_Only

batman

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Bump.

Any idea of what the outcome will be?

Walter.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@Strider92 said:

He's dead :p

You might want to put a spoiler warning for guys who haven't caught up to Season 5.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Vaeternus

Batman

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman will never get close to Walter.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jacthripper

Batman can't stop Walter, Walter can't kill batman

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walt will know exactly where and when Batman pops up, he's one tricky man.

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dunno but I imagine a confrontation between them going like this

Walter : Do you know who I am?

Batman: Hezienberg

Walter: You're Goddamn right!

Batman: Well do YOU know who I am? I'm the Goddamn Batman

Walter: Goddamn...

Batman: You're Goddamn right!

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#40  Edited By Artyom

I guess it's a good thing for Walter that Batman has never beaten anybody that had control of a city before -_-

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#41  Edited By frozen  Moderator
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Walt has no feats to suggest he would stand a chance. His best prep feat was in the finale - he had roughly a month or more and ended up finishing his plan but it had context, true, that Walt did not have the resources here but nothing suggests Walt's henchmen were really that good. Besides Mike, but Mike isn't too impressive when contrasted to other film universe.

Some of this garbage is difficult to read. Walt's men beat Bruce to death? Really?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: pipe bomb?:D plus; morals on. Batman doesn't kill and he only had The Bat to evacuate the city and the bomb, so that puppy was a plot device.

And Walt has a month of prep. One month in Gotham is more than enough to build a considerable army but we'd have to induce plot happening that Walt has never done. Scare tactics; indubitably. He'd have the cops on his side most likely, they're very dirty in Gotham.

He could build a crapload of methlabs around the city and the battle point of which batman will unfortunately walk into, simultaneously blow it up as Ye Ole Chrisian Bale scurries in and dead Batman.

He could poison Bruce Wayne with ricin unknowingly that HES THE GODDAMN BATMAN, because yknow, Walt has and had behind the scene poisoning tactics that were never shown (just like how Bruce got back to Gotham with 0 dollars to his name).. And that whole month of prep would be significant amount to take over the city. Especially with the cartel and Gus' empire. Loyalists on drugs + drug dealers + cartel + drug kingpin of whom is a genius = Batman loses Gotham and Walt does a kick flip over his body.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walt is a chemist, he made bombs from scratch. With a month;s prep, all his resources at his disposal, Bruce dies.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@iragexcudder: Batman did kill. He killed Talia and her driver with The Bat. Do I think he would kill Walter with The Bat? Probably not. But it'd definitely screw up the morale of Walt's men. In The Dark Knight, he used the Tumbler's 'intimidate' option to fire mini-missiles within close-proximity of a mobster's men. Considering in The Dark Knight Rises, he had the Bat-Pod, multiple Tumblers and The Bat, he could use that 'intimidate' tactic with either The Bat or The Tumbler. In fact, he needn't even manually control The Tumbler considering he had some sort of auto-device for it in The Dark Knight (1:38).

Walt has a month of prep but we cannot speculate. Walt had considerable amounts of money towards Season 4 and Season 5; he became a millionaire and he did not have an army of any sort. He hired small units of men to carry out specific jobs. He's not some sort of tactical mercenary like Bane, Walt made a lot of stupid mistakes.

The rest I don't see as viable. We know that Walt poisoned a kid but nothing suggests he was efficient at using this tactic. He needed to specifically manipulate people in order for it to work, as he did Jesse. In the first two films, Batman routinely beat up drug dealing mobsters and then in the third, defeated mercenaries.

Batman stomps in epic proportions (I say this with Breaking Bad being my all-time favorite T.V show, Walt honestly lacks feats. He's more around Dexter's benchmark).

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@copete said:

Walt is a chemist, he made bombs from scratch. With a month;s prep, all his resources at his disposal, Bruce dies.

Bruce stomps. What Walter has with 1 month disposal is nothing compared to wielding The Bat, Batpod or Tumbler all of which wielded mini-missiles and were military grade technology. Depending on where it takes place, an EMP gun would make it easy to utilize stealth.

Making bombs is not a valid argument unless you specify the detail. Honestly, Walt lacked impressive feats when compared to Batman.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Walt was a tactical genius tho.. Killing how many people in the jail in 11 seconds? That was what, two days of prep? Walt is a prep genius so given the amount of time he has here and the items at his disposal; the only thing that could be done is speculating but intensly amplifying Walts feats with a matter of firepower and tactics..

Epic proportions.. Nah, win maybe but Walt has so many things he could do to break the Bat and 1 day of prep for Nolan Bat isn't enough for me, especially because he won't see a single lick of it coming. Especially when he's never even gone up against someone as cunning as Walt

His mistakes often groove in the right direction though:D

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@iragexcudder: Walt won't be the one knocking though... :P

To be honest I think Walt was extremely intelligent but some areas he was not well versed in. He hired a group to carry out jail killings and manipulated the time he had with his brother (DEA) to cover it up. And he still got caught over a clumsy mistake. Nothing Walt has with a month of prep would register on Batman's level. He has military grade technology - including military level vehicle and Sonar technology. Walt's resources are extremely unimpressive by contrast. With his money he bought a bunch of rednecks and made some home-made explosives, without resource he made a turret gun and still needed to exploit a situation with Jesse to employ it.

And looking over the series, Walt was not really that impressive. Batman made a daily habit of beating mobsters to a pulp. And took on a terrorist group which rendered the U.S Government helpless. Walt has no feats, little equipment and tactical strategy to even be a threat. He is vastly outclassed in firepower and the scale of the threat he faced in Breaking Bad wasn't that impressive whatsoever.

Walt has no feats to suggest he'd win or stand much of a chance.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: very true, but the manipulation is only a process that Heisenberg is already notorious at (given this is whom Batman is fighting here) so not only with these guys be scared to death but Walt will remain undiscovered for the time being, and IF Batman does come knocking, he'd probably have a plan behind that sort. It's very possible in the sense that Walt has Gus' Empire AND The Cartel of which is what, 10000 in numbers? The whole entire southwest drug industry in ChicaGotham going and awaiting for one Man in a suit to come flying down and wreck havoc? There's no doubt that Batman will find out who Walt is within that one day and using every expendable at his disposal, but Walt has ridiculous number here. The money situation would imply that he's Gus and took all his cash, I'm not sure what YNCBG actually intended for that.

The Joker used Gasoline:D CHEAP (though he lost RIP)

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@iragexcudder: Most of Walt's story was a personal one. For most of the part, he was able to consistently manipulate the same people to exploit leverage in a situation, which in his case was Jesse. And I find it illogical for Walt to just send an army of 1,000 people --- that clearly wasn't in Walt's character whatsoever. It's a very messy and unorganized plan to send that many in, Walt had no such exposure to a situation like this in the show, he climaxed with beating dumb rednecks (in badass fashion, but nonetheless they were dumb). And it's perfectly reasonable for Batman to carry out an extraordinary rendition on Walt considering he did so to Lau, a much more powerful businessmen and Batman succeeded in that in Chinese airspace.

What feats does Walt really have to suggest he stands a chance? I've watched every episode of the series twice over (it's that good) but most of this just seems like far-fetched speculation. He clearly didn't extend to this level, or even the level of Kick Ass Universe.