#1 Posted by JediXMan (29664 posts) - - Show Bio

This has multiple scenarios not featured in prior threads (example: none of the older threads showed Walter as a teenager, which is his "prime," essentially - aside from Millennium). Just wanted to point that out.

Condition: To the death.

Normal morals. In round 4, Walter has the same mindset that he did when he fought Alucard.

Round 1. Walter (during WW II) vs pre-Nail Anderson

Round 2. Walter (aged) vs pre-Nail Anderson

Round 3/ Walter (Millennium) vs pre-Nail Anderson

Round 4. Walter (Millennium) vs Helena's Nail Anderson

#2 Posted by JediXMan (29664 posts) - - Show Bio

*cough*

#3 Posted by Floopay (8626 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

This has multiple scenarios not featured in prior threads (example: none of the older threads showed Walter as a teenager, which is his "prime," essentially - aside from Millennium). Just wanted to point that out.

Normal morals. In round 4, Walter has the same mindset that he did when he fought Alucard.

Round 1: Walter

Round 2: Walter

Round 3: Walter

Round 4: Maybe Anderson, but probably Walter

Anderson has nothing in his arsenal that could touch Walter. Walter is on Alucard's level with the Millenium enhancements. Had his body not started failing him, there is a very good possibility he would have won that fight. And World War II Walter may not have been on that same level, but he was pretty dang close.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#4 Posted by JediXMan (29664 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay:

It seemed to me that Alucard was just playing around the entire time. He implied as such during the latter portion of the fight. The only time he took it remotely seriously was when the Jackal backfired. As he implied, it was just a fight between kids.

Also, wasn't he only at level 1 when he fought Walter? I seem to remember him wearing his level 1 skin, not level 0.

Question, as a fellow fan of Hellsing (though you know more, since I've yet to read the manga): do you think Walter at Millennium level = teenage Walter? Seemed to me that it was implied by Walter that Doc just essentially restored his youth, bringing him back to his prime. Maybe not teenage, since he looked like he was in his 20s-30s, but still. Just curious.

#5 Posted by TotalBalance (724 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1. Walter (during WW II) vs pre-Nail Anderson 6/10

Round 2. Walter (aged) vs pre-Nail Anderson 7/10

Round 3/ Walter (Millennium) 8/10 vs pre-Nail Anderson

Round 4. Walter (Millennium) vs Helena's Nail Anderson 6/10

My personal opinion on how it would end up. I do not agree that pre-Millennium Walter is anywhere near Alucard, after he was vampirized he was closer but still not quite Alucard level. Standard Walter would probably get a blessed bayonet in the forehead in most of the other fights and I do not think he is surviving that.

#6 Posted by Floopay (8626 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@Floopay:

It seemed to me that Alucard was just playing around the entire time. He implied as such during the latter portion of the fight. The only time he took it remotely seriously was when the Jackal backfired. As he implied, it was just a fight between kids.

Also, wasn't he only at level 1 when he fought Walter? I seem to remember him wearing his level 1 skin, not level 0.

Question, as a fellow fan of Hellsing (though you know more, since I've yet to read the manga): do you think Walter at Millennium level = teenage Walter? Seemed to me that it was implied by Walter that Doc just essentially restored his youth, bringing him back to his prime. Maybe not teenage, since he looked like he was in his 20s-30s, but still. Just curious.

I think that is actually a fair assumption. Walter was able to use his wires to survive a fall from a jet plane, and destroy dozens of nazi vampires and while blocking their gun fire in a single maneuver. Over and above this he was tanking shots from the Captain, and doing some damage of his own. And this was 15 year old Walter during World War II.

Alucard was Level 0 when he fought Walter, he simply shapeshifted back to his modern outfit as opposed to his regular Vladimir skin (his original form). Level 0 Alucard has no souls in his body but his own, and it is stated that only two people had the option of actually defeating him while he was in this state, those people were Anderson and Walter.

Once Alucard decides Walter no longer has a chance (when Walter's body starts failing him), he decides to absorb the blood and souls of all those who shed blood on the battlefield during the catastrophe. Alucard level 0 refers to him not having any souls in his body. Though not stated, I believe level 1 is when he is using the abilities and souls trapped within his body.

The reason I believe this is because of all the eyeballs that appear over his body when he goes Level 1, and it's stated through several other forms of media, novels, and etc (though ironically not in Hellsing) that the eyes are the windows to the sould, which is what I believe they were going for with the whole "Alucard covered in eyeballs" thing. With the giant Eyeball at the center of his chest being his own.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#7 Posted by JediXMan (29664 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay:

Interesting. Okay, that makes sense. The outfit thing kinda threw me a bit. But, then, he was at level 1 when he killed Rip Van Winkle, and he was still in his normal clothes.

#8 Posted by PhantomRant (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Can you put a distance, I feel like that can be a game changer for the first scenario and especially the last scenario.

Walter loses the second round and stomps for the third.

#9 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Probably Walter

2. Anderson

3. Walter

4. Probably Walter.

#10 Posted by JediXMan (29664 posts) - - Show Bio

@PhantomRant said:

Can you put a distance, I feel like that can be a game changer for the first scenario and especially the last scenario.

Walter loses the second round and stomps for the third.

I should have clarified: roughly, fifty meters - about the same distance as when Walter fought Alucard.

#11 Posted by PhantomRant (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Ty.

Walter barely beats him on the first scenario

He also takes the fourth scenario.