#1 Posted by kcflashkills (80 posts) - - Show Bio

morals off blood lusted no bfr they are in uncrowded city with lots of building no flying more than 95 feet in the air

#2 Posted by Dredeuced (5833 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally solos. Bloodlusted Wally takes everyone's speed at the start of the fight, then beats the crap out of them till they're dead, or makes them explode.

#3 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 in a mighty but in the end relatively easy victory

#4 Posted by tomlikesfries (4857 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#5 Posted by ShiZZmAhh (527 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcflashkills said:

morals off blood lusted no bfr they are in uncrowded city with lots of building no flying more than 95 feet in the air

These types of battles where Wally is blood lusted against opponents who are slower than him typically go one way. Unless of course you're debating against people who just don't want to accept what The New Jesus aka Wally is capable of...just saying.

@202122: Easy? How does the team stop speed steal? Better yet, what does the team do when Wally blitzes them? What happens if he decides to vibrate through them?

#6 Posted by dondave (38889 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 ftw. Wally Solos

#7 Posted by Pokeysteve (8658 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems like everyone wants feats for characters unless it's a Flash thread.

#8 Posted by Dredeuced (5833 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve: Want us to list Flash feats and how they completely neutralize every person on team 2?

#9 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

It seems like everyone wants feats for characters unless it's a Flash thread.

Well on this forum everyone knows Wally is a god in battles especially bloodlusted.

#10 Posted by Pokeysteve (8658 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheVoiceOfReason: @Dredeuced: People always bring up speed steal. Where was that with the White Martians, Despero, Doomsday, ZOOM, Cheetah or anyone else? You see it here and there when it's convenient. I'm not even halfway through his 2nd series though he's still pretty slow by Flash standards (hasn't gotten his boost yet). It's just one of those things that bugs me. I don't want to argue it. I can't really lol.

#11 Edited by Dredeuced (5833 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed Steal doesn't work on Zoom, what do you mean Cheetah, that's not one of Flash's rogues? It's a rarely used power. PIS or CIS doesn't change the fact that bloodlusted Wally has and can use it.

edit-- oh you don't even know the difference between Wally and Barry. Yeah, Barry (the new-52 Flash) can't use Speed Steal.

#12 Posted by argusx (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally wins