• 112 results
Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@micah:

What do you mean drained??? Tell me when has Flash drained these people? Since we are talking about Flash right now. Yes it is questionable, your assuming Flash can do it, even when as of now you have provided no evidence of him being able to do so.

Runner still has plenty of other factors that I've yet to bring into this fight. I'm just waiting for you to show me a scan of Flash draining a cosmic abstract being................

When he drained the entire freakign planet. And you're asking for something extremely specific. Point is that eh can drain energy and you have 0 proof to say it wouldn't. I'm done here.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By micah007123

@wardemon32 said:

@micah:

What do you mean drained??? Tell me when has Flash drained these people? Since we are talking about Flash right now. Yes it is questionable, your assuming Flash can do it, even when as of now you have provided no evidence of him being able to do so.

Runner still has plenty of other factors that I've yet to bring into this fight. I'm just waiting for you to show me a scan of Flash draining a cosmic abstract being................

When he drained the entire freakign planet. And you're asking for something extremely specific. Point is that eh can drain energy and you have 0 proof to say it wouldn't. I'm done here.

And how many of those beings are cosmic abstracts???, you have 0 proof showing he can drain energy from someone like that, a being who has control over his entire body and energy from the Big Bang flowing within him and can re-arrange his own molecules. And at the end of our debate you still have 0 proof because you can't get a scan that will prove your point. Merry Christmas :)

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All hail lord Flash!!!! May the speed force be with us all!!!!!

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah:

Uh huh. Sure bud. Merry Christmas.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathandgrim: He almost killed Thanos before Thanos used the Time Gem to turn him into a baby.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Frisky4
  1. Wally
  2. Runner
Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:
  1. Wally
  2. Runner

I just realized.

1. Stalemate due to the Universe being literally infinite.
  2. Eh, Runner seems to be an abstract so I'll still go with him.

I still think Wally is faster.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Cooldes: Why? Give one solitary speed feat that puts Runner on the same level as Wally.

why? as OP you seem to be quite bias on this topic.

the runner wins because he is just on an entirely different level. i dislike when people make topics like "wally vs odin" or "wally vs galactus" when wally really is nowhere near that level. the runner is an elder of the universe, with the power primordial. he ran circles around the silver surfer (who i believe is faster than flash in travel speed anyway, due the scale of what he does, and his feats such as moving light years in seconds etc) and runs from one side of the universe to the other for fun.

don't reply to me with any feats of wally's where he was amped, because being amped literally means temporarily being able to do more than you normally could.

and don't reply to me with the radio feat or the nuke feat. and don't bother with the moon feat either. one time only Ridiculously high showings like this are Obviously the writers not caring for math and just putting w.e. they thought looked cool. The nuke feat even says, IN PRINT, a hairs breath away from light speed or something like that when obviously he'd have to go trillions times faster than that. We all know that wally is normally just really fast, but picking high showings is just as bad as me pulling out low showings, like captain cold catching wally's fist in his hand, or deathstroke easily dispatching wally.

basically wally is NOT above herald level. the runner is. easy win. got it?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Wardemon32

@Cooldes:

Flash replicated that same exact feat you keep on talking about a few Issues later in a few panels which is probably a minute or so.

Let me ask you a question. If someone picked up Earth in a comic and the write said it was only 100 tons would you actually believe him or go wtih what makes sense? The writer also wrote explicit numbers within that feat so why choose to discard the one that actually makes sense and not the other?

All runner really did was dodge blast. Wally is much faster than Runner. Just because he has a title doesn't mean he's the fastest.

No Caption Provided

Not only did Makkari beat Runner but he beat Runner because he went the speed of light. This means that Runner was running a bit slower than the speed of light. I'm going to assume that battle with the Silver Surfer lhappened around the same time? And both characters lost to someone called "Buried Alien" who was obviously supposed to be Barry Allen but he couldn't remember his name. Someone inferior to Wally West.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Cooldes

@wardemon32 said:

@Cooldes:

Flash replicated that same exact feat you keep on talking about a few Issues later in a few panels which is probably a minute or so.

what feat?

Let me ask you a question. If someone picked up Earth in a comic and the write said it was only 100 tons would you actually believe him or go wtih what makes sense? The writer also wrote explicit numbers within that feat so why choose to discard the one that actually makes sense and not the other?

i would dismiss the feat as WIS. if the writer says he can only lift 100 tons, but then he lifts the planet, the writer is obviously stupid...

(edit: or maybe the planet that the character is on actually just weighs 100 tons dude... it's fiction)

also you took what i said out of context. i dismissed the entire feat as a high showing.

All runner really did was dodge blast. Wally is much faster than Runner. Just because he has a title doesn't mean he's the fastest.

it's like you didn't even read my comment...

i never said his title makes him win. i said he is on a different level of power. he has the power primordial and is literally immortal. literally. and he made the surfer look like a slow-poke. that's all he needed to do.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes:

Raad my comment again. I edited it.

what feat?

When he outran death.

i would dismiss the feat as WIS. if the writer says he can only lift 100 tons, but then he lifts the planet, the writer is obviously stupid...

(edit: or maybe the planet that the character is on actually just weighs 100 tons dude... it's fiction)

also you took what i said out of context. i dismissed the entire feat as a high showing.

It's a race so they are both running to the best of their abilities so why are you dismissing high showings? And what the righter said was wIS. Flash was obviously running much faster than the speed of light.

i never said his title makes him win. i said he is on a different level of power. he has the power primordial and is literally immortal. literally. and he made the surfer look like a slow-poke. that's all he needed to do.

Titles. "Different level of power". Are we not talking about a race? Are you not putting him above Flash for titles "the power pridmordal"? All he did was dodge blast really.

Avatar image for batmanalways_wins
batmanalways_wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: Wally has actually outran the big bang so he could actually run faster than the universe's expansion.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

RUDOLPH WALLACE WEST, one of the men who can burn the vine and set it to a 100 year war like Sozin did the Avatar-verse.

RUDOLPH WALLACE WEST a great character destroyed by fanboys, especially those who brings mis-understood feats.

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wally

batmanalways_wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: Wallace Rudolph West. And does that mean you think he loses?

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Runner wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batmanalways_wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel fans lol

Runner is still slower than Wally by feats and by feats.

ClassicRainbow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally west.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Cooldes
@wardemon32 said:

@Cooldes:

Raad my comment again. I edited it.

i'll pass

When he outran death.

i never brought up that feat?

It's a race so they are both running to the best of their abilities so why are you dismissing high showings? And what the righter said was wIS. Flash was obviously running much faster than the speed of light.

the whole thing is wis. if we are going to abuse the high showings, then we have to us ALL showings. and Deathstroke has beaten flash multiple times, and captain cold caught flashes hand in his palm. both of these guys are << the runner so he wins.

see why that logic doesn't work? in math you ignore outliers. flash is normally nowhere as fast as runner. case and point.

Titles. "Different level of power". Are we not talking about a race? Are you not putting him above Flash for titles "the power pridmordal"? All he did was dodge blast really.

umm... those are not titles dude lol

ti·tleˈtīdl

/noun

• a name that describes someone's position or job.
  • "Leese assumed the title of director general"

as you can see, "different level of power", and "the power primordial" are not titles lol

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Wardemon32

@Cooldes:

i'll pass

Well are you passing because I proved you wrong with simply one scan orrrr?

No Caption Provided

Well obviously you aren't reading that well. Did I say you brung up that feat? You asked me what feat was it when he replicated the feat where he ran to the end of the Universe, then I told you the feat. Why are you telling me that you never brought up the feat when I clearly brought it up and you didn't even know about it?

the whole thing is wis. if we are going to abuse the high showings, then we have to us ALL showings. and Deathstroke has beaten flash multiple times, and captain cold caught flashes hand in his palm. both of these guys are << the runner so he wins.

see why that logic doesn't work? in math you ignore outliers. flash is normally nowhere as fast as runner. case and point.

Poor strawman logic. Not even going to bother.

How is the whole thing WIS? And Runner had like what, ONE SHOWING? Because thats literally all you are showing me. One little instance where a feat is totally unquantifiable and you're trying to pass him off as "normally fast as(insert number here). Meanwhile, I've shown you a quantifiable feat where he is going just under the speed of light while pushing himself which you completely ignored.

Flash normally runs much faster than the speed of light.

Um, yes, they are. When I quoted you it was a mockery of you since you. Because of his title[primoridal], he is "a different level of power" so Flash can't beat him, according to you.

The Champion of the world. Title. President of the United States. Title. They are all titles.

Going back to where I first addressed you about you using titles as means for an arguement I was referring to when you said:

basically wally is NOT aboveherald level. the runner is. easy win. got it?

But you're not using titles for an arguement right?

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Cooldes

@Cooldes:

i'll pass

Well are you passing because I proved you wrong with simply one scan orrrr?

you proved nothing. that feat was so obviously retconned it's not even funny...

No Caption Provided

Well obviously you aren't reading that well. Did I say you brought* up that feat? You asked me what feat was it when he replicated the feat where he ran to the end of the Universe, then I told you the feat. Why are you telling me that you never brought up the feat when I clearly brought it up and you didn't even know about it?

i guess i should just quote you?

"Flash replicated that same exact feat you keep on talking about a few Issues later in a few panels which is probably a minute or so."

and so i asked "what feat?" because i never brought up that feat dude. understand now?

Poor strawman logic. Not even going to bother.

How is the whole thing WIS? And Runner had like what, ONE SHOWING? Because thats literally all you are showing me. One little instance where a feat is totally unquantifiable and you're trying to pass him off as "normally fast as(insert number here). Meanwhile, I've shown you a quantifiable feat where he is going just under the speed of light while pushing himself which you completely ignored.

Flash normally runs much faster than the speed of light.

lol at this. no he doesn't. if he did he would never have rogues like captain cold, weather wizard, captain boomerang, mirrir master etc. because none of them move FTL. none of them can react to anything ftl. only when writers need flash to do something crazy for their plot is he ever ftl.

Um, yes, they are. When I quoted you it was a mockery of you since you. Because of his title[primoridal], he is "a different level of power" so Flash can't beat him, according to you.

the power primordial isn't a title lol. just stop this please... for your own sake. the power primrodial is a power that the runner has lol. his title would be "elder of the universe" not "primordial"

The Champion of the world. Title. President of the United States. Title. They are all titles.

yes... they are...

Going back to where I first addressed you about you using titles as means for an arguement I was referring to when you said:

basically wally is NOT above herald level. the runner is. easy win. got it?

herald level isn't a title, it's a gauge of power. it's a level that wally is not above... does this upset you?

But you're not using titles for an arguement right?

lol sure dude

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Wardemon32

@Cooldes:

you proved nothing. that feat was so obviously retconned it's not even funny...

Marvel? Retconned? When? According to his wiki, that event happened AFTER his battle with Silver Surfer so that counts towards his feats.

i guess i should just quote you?

"Flash replicated that same exact feat you keep on talking about a few Issues later in a few panels which is probably a minute or so."

and so i asked "what feat?" because i never brought up that feat dude. understand now?

Hold on.

1. Since you quoted me, where in that sentence did I said you brung up anything?
  2. And you kind of did bring up him being amped where I'm pretty sure you were talking about him beating instantenous teleportation. "don't reply to me with any feats of wally's where he was amped, because being amped literally means temporarily being able to do more than you normally could.............and don't reply to me with the radio feat"

lol at this. no he doesn't. if he did he would never have rogues like captain cold, weather wizard, captain boomerang, mirrir master etc. because none of them move FTL. none of them can react to anything ftl. only when writers need flash to do something crazy for their plot is he ever ftl.

You do realize that the rogues are faster than "normal" right? The Rogues have some INSANELY good reaction feats.

1. Mirror Master was able to react to a bloodlusted Jay Garrick who was running atleast near light speed. And tagged as in hit? When?
  2. Captain Cold slows down the Flash.
  3. Weather Wizard tagging Flash? When?

And Flash[when traveling] does move FTL. When he combats his rouges he isn't moving light speed since he is actually talking to them. He always go fast when he needs to. Runner isn't much of a need anyways.

the power primordial isn't a title lol. just stop this please... for your own sake. the power primrodial is a power that the runner has lol. his title would be "elder of the universe" not "primordial"

Yes. That is a title. A primoridal being is a title just as a human being isa title just as a god-like being is a title. And you do realize that in your own post you've said things like:

when wally really is nowhere near that level. the runner is an elder of the universe,

wally is NOT above herald level. the runner is.

So you're not using titles as an explanation?

herald level isn't a title, it's a gauge of power. it's a level that wally is not above... does this upset you?

Herald level is a title just as it a gauge of power.

lol sure dude

Tell us where you've actually really made an arguement besides saying "he on a whoel enw level...runner is herald level....runner has the power of primordial". Lets see an actual arguement. Some quanifiable feats. I've shown that Runner is just about light speed when we all know Flash is much faster than that. What's your arguement again? The title of being a herald level character?

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#76  Edited By deadcool_XD

maybe the runner

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batmanalways_wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#79  Edited By Jestersmiles

Wally west by feats

runner by title ... LMAO.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally in a race

Runner in a fight

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5
deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally is bloodlusted.

Round 1: Race across the universe.

A tie? Both characters travel time on sheer speed alone.

Wally is bloodlusted.

Round 2: Battle to death, KO, or incapacitation. Takes place on empty Earth.

I see speed steal as Wally's only solution. That's if he utilizes speed steal first. Anything else results in a win for the Runner.

Runner, 9/10.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batmanalways_wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

wally

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: pretty sure i'm getting trolled at this point...

you show your own quote saying that i keep talking about a feat, and then ask when you said i was talking about a feat.

then you say i said his rouges tag him(which they do lol) even though i NEVER said they tag him, you even quoted what i said... and nowhwere does it say i tagged them.

you state that a primordial being is a title, even though the runner is not a primordial being so that really has nothing to do with the conversation. he has the power primordial which is a power he has. that's like saying superman's title is heat vision, just because heat vision is a power superman has.

a level of power is also not his title. none of superman's titles are powerhouse.

and you say i've made no argument so i'll leave with this(things i've already said before mind you).

flash has high showings and low showings. normally flash is very fast but nowhere near as fast as the runner would logically have to be to do what we all know the runner does.

the runner outsped the surfer, who is someone i already would put as faster than flash traveling.

the runner is more powerful. wielding the power primordial, he should be able to one shot flash.

i have told you why i beilieve the runner wins both. does my opinion upset you?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Wally

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

West

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Wardemon32

@Cooldes:

pretty sure i'm getting trolled at this point...

Sure you are. You're getting trolled because I'm pointing out your flaws.

you show your own quote saying that i keep talking about a feat, and then ask when you said i was talking about a feat.

The same feat where you were saying DON'T SHOW ME HIM AMPS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT! IT DOESN'T MATTER.

then you say i said his rouges tag him(which they do lol) even though i NEVER said they tag him, you even quoted what i said... and nowhwere does it say i tagged them.

Umm.

Deathstroke has beaten flash multiple times, and captain cold caught flashes hand in his palm.

You said Deathstroke beat Flash multiple times(which is pretty much lowballing) and Captain Cold catching Flash in his palm. I said show me this happening because I really don't recall this. Either way, he get's slowed down by the Cold Field. Captain Cold isn't just some normal guy either.

you state that a primordial being is a title, even though the runner is not a primordial being so that really has nothing to do with the conversation. he has the power primordial which is a power he has. that's like saying superman's title is heat vision, just because heat vision is a power superman has.

So he has the power of primoridal but isn't a primoridal being and he's called an elder of he universe just for the heck of it according to you? Okay. How is him having the power of primoridial even relevant to the conversation? You are making zero sense being that you mentioned it and talk about how it isn't relevant.

And that's nothing like saying Superman's title is heat vision. Supermans title is his name itself. "Superman".

Even if that wasn't a title. You are cherry picking. How about when you said he was the elder of the universe(a freaking title and you haven't even defended yourself but instead cherry picked) and that's why he can beat Flash in a foot race?

a level of power is also not his title. none of superman's titles are powerhouse.

A powerhouse is a title. Especially when you're saying that he wins simply because of it with no substancial amount of feats to back it up. That's like saying a heavyweight beats a middle weight simply because he's a heavyweight. You are usign his titles to explain a win. No. Just no.

Let me show you how terrible your arguement is.

"Flash wins because he has the power of speed force! He isn't a speed force being that's not what I mean! But he does have the power of speed force so he clearly wins and beats every single person"

That is essentially your arguement.

and you say i've made no argument so i'll leave with this(things i've already said before mind you).

flash has high showings and low showings. normally flash is very fast but nowhere near as fast as the runner would logically have to be to do what we all know the runner does.

Runner is immortial. I don't want to hear "logically this and that". Show some actual proof. I've provided you proof of him only being able to go just under the speed of light so he probably can barely hit light speeds. Logically, he doesn't need to be extrememly fast(relative to Flash) being that he is immorital and has all of the time in the universe, literally.

Flash could do the same thing and HAS done the same thing. Normally Flash is running FTL, especially when he's fighting another "fast" opponent. You honestly think he's going to eb going the same speeds he goes at when he fights rouges? Then why does he move so fast when fighting Zoom and Professor Zoom?

the runner outsped the surfer, who is someone i already would put as faster than flash traveling.

Lol. Surfers best QUANTIFIABLE feat was during Infinity Gauntlet where he got to Thanos(which he missed anyways) before he hit Captain America. He was a bit over a light year away. Most to all of his other travel feats is him using wormholes. That is not him beign faster. That's him taking shortcuts.

the runner is more powerful. wielding the power primordial, he should be able to one shot flash.

He "should" be able to one shot fast? You have shown zero evidence of how powerful he is. So because Blue Marvel has the power of Anti-Matter like Anti-Monitor we must assume he can beat an entire Universe?

And who one shots during a race? Hell you haven't even proved that he can tag Flash.

Don't flatter yourself. It would only truly be upsetting if I was a die hard Flash fan and you were revealing to me that Flash isn't as good as I make him out to be. This is kinda like you in terms of Runner's speed. Am I upsetting you? What I am is more disappointed in the type of arguements that people try to make and actually thinks they are getting somewhere.

I'm done here. Waste of time. Don't even bother replying.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Runner without the gem couldn't beat "Buried Alien", he probably wouldn't even notice Wally unless he sees the red blur.

batmanalways_wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes: Your argument is making little sense. So to simplify things, post a feat of him going faster than flash can. And if you think surfer is faster you should do a scan of surfer going faster than flash can. Stop twisting words.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes:

pretty sure i'm getting trolled at this point...

Sure you are. You're getting trolled because I'm pointing out your flaws.

The same feat where you were saying DON'T SHOW ME HIM AMPS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT! IT DOESN'T MATTER.

this doesn't matter, but recheck your last post. you asked me where you said i was talking about a feat. but in that same post you quoted yourself telling me that i kept talking about a feat. see the confusion?

Umm.

Deathstroke has beaten flash multiple times, and captain cold caught flashes hand in his palm.

You said Deathstroke beat Flash multiple times(which is pretty much lowballing) and Captain Cold catching Flash in his palm. I said show me this happening because I really don't recall this. Either way, he get's slowed down by the Cold Field. Captain Cold isn't just some normal guy either.

it's not lowballing... i specifically said "he has low showings like..." which should tell you that i view them as low showings. i obviously don't view them as normal flash showings. all i'm saying is just like math, we have to ignore outliers. when finding the average, the ridiculously high and the ridiculousl low are ignored so we acan get the actual average. get what i'm saying now? no one is lowballing flash dude

So he has the power of primoridal but isn't a primoridal being and he's called an elder of he universe just for the heck of it according to you? Okay. How is him having the power of primoridial even relevant to the conversation? You are making zero sense being that you mentioned it and talk about how it isn't relevant.

now i'm doubting your reading skills... i have said

1) he has the power primordial

2) his title would be elder of the universe, because he is an elder of the universe.

3) i said how is him being "a primordial being" (a title he doesn't have) relevant to the conversation not how is him having the power primordial relevant. please next time you you reply, check the syntax so that you get this right ok?

And that's nothing like saying Superman's title is heat vision. Supermans title is his name itself. "Superman".

WOW! i think you are starting to get it! superman's title is superman, or member of the justice league, or even the guardian of good or w.e. but it is NOT heat vision.

runner has the power primordial as his powers so his title is NOT that. finally some sense is being made here. good job dude. +1

Even if that wasn't a title. You are cherry picking. How about when you said he was the elder of the universe(a freaking title and you haven't even defended yourself but instead cherry picked) and that's why he can beat Flash in a foot race?

i have said he was an elder of the universe. i won't argue that cause it's true. i told you he's an elder of the universe and that's his title. read above. (btw idk how you are using "cherry picking". sorry)

A powerhouse is a title. Especially when you're saying that he wins simply because of it with no substantial* amount of feats to back it up. That's like saying a heavyweight beats a middle weight simply because he's a heavyweight. You are using* his titles to explain a win. No. Just no.

i thought you figured this one out already? "superman's title is superman" that's what you said right?

Let me show you how terrible your arguement is.

"Flash wins because he has the power of speed force! He isn't a speed force being that's not what I mean! But he does have the power of speed force so he clearly wins and beats every single person"

not really, but i can rephrase it and make it true, here you go

"flash wins because he has the speed force. a "speed force being" isn't even a real thing, he just has the speed force. But he does have the speed force, which would allow him to go ftl, speed steal, IMP, etc. so he wins over batman. Bat man has High showings of him kicking spectre and drawing blood, punching superman to the same effect, dodging omega beams and shooting darkseid, etc etc etc. BUT obviously batman is not normally this strong, he has lowshowings like being captured by his rogues multiple times. so if we ignore the super high and the super low, we see that batman is just a good fighter. using the speed force flash should be able to one-shot him.

This is essentially My arguement.

Runner is immortial. I don't want to hear "logically this and that". Show some actual proof. I've provided you proof of him only being able to go just under the speed of light so he probably can barely hit light speeds. Logically, he doesn't need to be extrememly fast(relative to Flash) being that he is immorital and has all of the time in the universe, literally.

you don't want to hear logic? now this all makes sense. my bad.

but the runner has been shown in different galaxy clusters within the lifespan of people who live on earth. it would take light a ridiculous amount of time to even go from one side of a galaxy to the other. now imagine switching galaxyies, now imagine switching clusters. you don't want to hear logic. but honestly this should be proof enough.

Flash could do the same thing and HAS done the same thing. Normally Flash is running FTL, especially when he's fighting another "fast" opponent. You honestly think he's going to eb going the same speeds he goes at when he fights rouges? Then why does he move so fast when fighting Zoom and Professor Zoom?

zoom? you mean the same zoom he has had to amp himself for multiple times? and Still couldn't beat? or even see?

Lol. Surfers best QUANTIFIABLE feat was during Infinity Gauntlet where he got to Thanos(which he missed anyways) before he hit Captain America. He was a bit over a light year away. Most to all of his other travel feats is him using wormholes. That is not him beign faster. That's him taking shortcuts.

most? what? anyway, surfer has feats of flying to reed lightyears away in seconds, searching the planet for a person while strange was mid sentence, straight up flying back in time, etc. and by scale, flash is usually on earth, while surfer needs to switch star systems constantly. idk where you get this wormhole idea from, maybe you mean when he enter's hyperspace? cause he does that a lot to travel long distances

He "should" be able to one shot fast? You have shown zero evidence of how powerful he is. So because Blue Marvel has the power of Anti-Matter like Anti-Monitor we must assume he can beat an entire Universe?

larer scale dude. you have to pick a more specific power, because blue marvel and anitmonitor don't have the same power.

but, because franklin richards has the power of Reality warping, he should be able to blink spiderman out of existence. agreed?

And who one shots during a race? Hell you haven't even proved that he can tag Flash.

there is a race and a fight.

Don't flatter yourself. It would only truly be upsetting if I was a die hard Flash fan and you were revealing to me that Flash isn't as good as I make him out to be. This is kinda like you in terms of Runner's speed. Am I upsetting you? What I am is more disappointed in the type of arguements that people try to make and actually thinks they are getting somewhere.

flattery? where? and you replyied to MY post where i stated my opinion in the beginning dude. you decided to question my opinion and i told you what it was.

I'm done here. Waste of time. Don't even bother replying.

i agree, too bad i noticed this after i was done replying

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Runner wrecked Surfer. So Runner

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Wally

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By jwwprod

Runner wins easily.

batmanalways_wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batmanalways_wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Why? I'm asking you the same thing I've asked everyone else that said runner. Can you name one speed feat that puts him above surfer?

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well barry beat the runner iirc ("buried allen") and wally is faster than barry so...

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally slaughters.Runner is an absolute joke in speed when compared to Wally

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers