Wally West vs. Thanos - Thread Remake

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#601  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@pooty said:

You know people are desperate when you show Flash using a specific power and they discredit it. Then bring up a straw man defense by bringing up the Spectre or Eternity. This is thanos. He not on that level. What have I speculated? I have posted more scans then EVERY SINGLE THANOS FANBOY on here. Show thanos using TP in a battle. . Show when thanos does matter manipulation. Show when Thanos has hit a FTL who was going FTL. Show Thanos surviving a light speed punch. SHOW IT.

You have shown Flash feats that he has pulled off one, maybe twice in DECADES.

Guess what? that means that it is inconsistent and therefore likely to not take place during this fight.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

@man_of_miracles: nobody here is saying thanos AINT a boss. thanos might be one of the most overpowered people in comics. thanos is "gangsta" as the kids say these days. People simply get caught up in "when has flash ever taken on someone on thanos level" and its irrelevant because of what flash's powers allow him to do. everything thats been said he can do have been backed by scans of him doing what we say he can do. the focus was shields and then scans came in proving how his phasing works and why it would work on thanos shields. speed was brought up, scans were posted. etc etc etc.

1. Incorrect. He has never been show to do these things, it is being speculated on what he should be able to do, he hasn't done it period. He has only ever beaten someone on Thanos' level one, maybe two times.

I mean what are we saying here guys? that every single comic Flash has ever been in is PIS? I mean come on, even you guys can't be that stubborn.

2. I have completely addressed these with no real response. There has not been one showing of Flash phasing a shield under his own power where he didn't collapse afterward.

So tell me, what is going to happen here? do you think that Flash is somehow not going to collapse after phasing the shields on his own?

1. LMAO facepalm. its actually been shown here multiple times now. cmon bro. are u even trying?

2. POOTY has already addressed this 4 times by my count.

AmazonieSPL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

o_O

AmazonieSPL

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: Zoom does not hit harder than Superman. Wonder Woman stated it HURT more than Supermans' punches.

Totally different things.

On one instance, you have Bizarro and Superman almost one shotting Wonder Woman. On the other hand, you have Zoom hitting her around the world with no significant damage done to her.

C'mon.

dude i totally get it. we're not 12 year olds just being stubborn here. i know your frustration. cause i feel it too. we ALL hate inconsistencies in comics. However, the writer himself said that zoom hits harder than superman so that means that the writer wants us to know that zoom hits harder than superman. you dont have to over think it. thats the message he wants us to receive. Cmon

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#605  Edited By pooty

@pooty said:

You know people are desperate when you show Flash using a specific power and they discredit it. Then bring up a straw man defense by bringing up the Spectre or Eternity. This is thanos. He not on that level. What have I speculated? I have posted more scans then EVERY SINGLE THANOS FANBOY on here. Show thanos using TP in a battle. . Show when thanos does matter manipulation. Show when Thanos has hit a FTL who was going FTL. Show Thanos surviving a light speed punch. SHOW IT.

Guess what? that means that it is inconsistent and therefore likely to not take place during this fight.

When you show scans to back up your point of view, i will be happy to respond

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles said:

@foreverevil said:

@man_of_miracles: nobody here is saying thanos AINT a boss. thanos might be one of the most overpowered people in comics. thanos is "gangsta" as the kids say these days. People simply get caught up in "when has flash ever taken on someone on thanos level" and its irrelevant because of what flash's powers allow him to do. everything thats been said he can do have been backed by scans of him doing what we say he can do. the focus was shields and then scans came in proving how his phasing works and why it would work on thanos shields. speed was brought up, scans were posted. etc etc etc.

1. Incorrect. He has never been show to do these things, it is being speculated on what he should be able to do, he hasn't done it period. He has only ever beaten someone on Thanos' level one, maybe two times.

I mean what are we saying here guys? that every single comic Flash has ever been in is PIS? I mean come on, even you guys can't be that stubborn.

2. I have completely addressed these with no real response. There has not been one showing of Flash phasing a shield under his own power where he didn't collapse afterward.

So tell me, what is going to happen here? do you think that Flash is somehow not going to collapse after phasing the shields on his own?

1. LMAO facepalm. its actually been shown here multiple times now. cmon bro. are u even trying?

1. Yes you are right there has been one scan shown several times. Let me ask you, how many times has Flash thrown and IMP? How many times has Flash beaten someone on Thanos' level himself? How many times has he phased a shield?

Wait don't answer, because you will simply resort to a defensive stance in which you actually say nothing, or fall back on a better debater then yourself.

2. Pooty has not addressed that point one single time actually. But way to once again fall back on someone with the ability to actually hold and argument.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

its only inconsistent if he tries it and fails a large percent of the time and then once in a million tries it works. if he does it a few times because the opportunity only presents itself a few times then 1. its not his fault the writer didnt make the situation available for him to do a certain thing and 2. it only makes it that much more "ballin" cause it means he's made it work 100% of the time if he's 2 for 2 or whatever the attempts are.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#608  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@rudebomberboy01 said:

@foreverevil: Zoom does not hit harder than Superman. Wonder Woman stated it HURT more than Supermans' punches.

On one instance, you have Bizarro and Superman almost one shotting Wonder Woman. On the other hand, you have Zoom hitting her around the world with no significant damage done to her.

C'mon.

dude i totally get it. we're not 12 year olds just being stubborn here. i know your frustration. cause i feel it too. we ALL hate inconsistencies in comics. However, the writer himself said that zoom hits harder than superman so that means that the writer wants us to know that zoom hits harder than superman. you dont have to over think it. thats the message he wants us to receive. Cmon

Oh so now we're supposed to understand what the writer intended and ignore facts and feats that prove otherwise?

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@pooty said:

What are you talking about?

I am not stating a showing for Thanos, therefore I don't need to shown scans.

I am stating that the scans shown for Flash are incredibly rare and high end showings.

Flash does not basically ever in all the comics he has been shown in operate at the level you are assuming that he will.

In fact never one time in his history has he beaten someone of Thanos' caliber on his own.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Yes you are right there has been one scan shown several times. Let me ask you, how many times has Flash thrown and IMP? How many times has Flash beaten someone on Thanos' level himself? How many times has he phased a shield?

Wait don't answer, because you will simply resort to a defensive stance in which you actually say nothing, or fall back on a better debater then yourself.

2. Pooty has not addressed that point one single time actually. But way to once again fall back on someone with the ability to actually hold and argument.

1. idk, i think he's thrown an IMP twice? im not a huge flash fan or flash reader. how many times he's beaten a thanos level character is irrelevant. how many times has he phased a shield, IDK, do you? i doubt you do. ive seen i think 2 scans of him doing it just on this battle alone. havnt even gone to the wally respect thread yet.

2. yes he has actually. says the guy yet to post scans or make arguments....wait, have you posted scans??

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles said:
@pooty said:

its only inconsistent if he tries it and fails a large percent of the time and then once in a million tries it works. if he does it a few times because the opportunity only presents itself a few times then 1. its not his fault the writer didnt make the situation available for him to do a certain thing and 2. it only makes it that much more "ballin" cause it means he's made it work 100% of the time if he's 2 for 2 or whatever the attempts are.

No it is inconsistent if he doesn't do it often.

Where in the sweet world are you getting your definition if inconsistent?

Really there has been only one/two opportunities for him to use the IMP/Shield phasing? because I could name a half dozen situations of the top of my head in which both of those when have been useful.

My gosh that whole thing just sounds ridiculous.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@foreverevil said:

1) How many times has Thanos used Matter manipulation in a fight? How many times has Thanos used TP in a fight? How many times has Thanos beaten someone with wally skill set?

2) I dropped the phasing shield argument pages ago. Wally is bloodlusted. he won't try fancy stuff like phasing. just like thanos won't try matter manipulation or TP when blood lusted. it's a moot point

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:
@rudebomberboy01 said:

C'mon.

Oh so now we're supposed to understand what the writer intended and ignore facts and feats that prove otherwise?

awesome you fell for my trap. LOL i love it. ok cool so this will go 1 of 2 ways. either we ignore the writer saying zoom hits harder than superman and look superman nearly ONE shotting her OR we listen to the writer. Now here's my trap that u fell in. Pick one of those 2. and which ever you pick will then be applied to the wally going 14 trillion times faster than light. either we look at his feat where he took 500,000 people a certain amount of miles away 1 to 2 people at a time in a given amount of time which would mean he went 14 TRILLION times faster than light OR we accept the writers words and he was only going a little under light speed.

I dont want any response other than you telling me which one you pick. Pick one.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles said:

1. idk, i think he's thrown an IMP twice? im not a huge flash fan or flash reader. how many times he's beaten a thanos level character is irrelevant. how many times has he phased a shield, IDK, do you? i doubt you do. ive seen i think 2 scans of him doing it just on this battle alone. havnt even gone to the wally respect thread yet.

2. yes he has actually. says the guy yet to post scans or make arguments....wait, have you posted scans??

Wow he has thrown an IMP 2 times?? Out of how many showings? several hundred? I would say that is inconsistent.

He has phased a shield less than a handful of times, and when he did, it was either not by himself, or the effort nearly wasted him/

No man, he hasn't, my question is very simple. When if ever has Flash phased a shield under his own power whereupon he did not collapse/become to exhausted to continue?

So very simple, and yet no answer has been supplied.

Why would I need to post a scan? I am not trying to prove anything for Thanos right now.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@pooty said:

I am stating that the scans shown for Flash are incredibly rare and high end showings.

Flash does not basically ever in all the comics he has been shown in operate at the level you are assuming that he will.

In fact never one time in his history has he beaten someone of Thanos' caliber on his own.

I'm saying that everything you say about thanos is incredibly rare also and supporting it with proof

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow he has thrown an IMP 2 times?? Out of how many showings? several hundred? I would say that is inconsistent.

He has phased a shield less than a handful of times, and when he did, it was either not by himself, or the effort nearly wasted him/

@pooty i knwo youve answered this many times already but can you hellp him out since he apparently missed your answer.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: A saying goes: "The best defense is a good offense" Since no one can mount a credible argument for thanos, they attack our scans. Sadly, There are people who could probably win this argument for Thanos, but none of them have shown up

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#618  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

#

@foreverevil said:

@rudebomberboy01 said:
@foreverevil said:
@rudebomberboy01 said:

C'mon.

awesome you fell for my trap. LOL i love it. ok cool so this will go 1 of 2 ways. either we ignore the writer saying zoom hits harder than superman and look superman nearly ONE shotting her OR we listen to the writer. Now here's my trap that u fell in. Pick one of those 2. and which ever you pick will then be applied to the wally going 14 trillion times faster than light. either we look at his feat where he took 500,000 people a certain amount of miles away 1 to 2 people at a time in a given amount of time which would mean he went 14 TRILLION times faster than light OR we accept the writers words and he was only going a little under light speed.

I dont want any response other than you telling me which one you pick. Pick one.

EXCEPT! It was Wonder Woman stating it... NOT the writer. Character statements tend to contradict facts and feats. During the Flash instance. The writer clearly stated Flash was moving just under light speed.

Character statements are not to be taken seriously most of the time. If this was the case. Sentry would be more powerful than Galactus, Odin would be 'omnipotent', Sentry would have the power of a million exploding suns, and Sentry would've stalemated Galactus in a fight.. You know, because Spiderman stated they did.

Writer statements > character statements.

Superman one hit knocked out Wonder Woman, Zoom on the other hand, could not.

So much for a 'trap' -_-

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@foreverevil said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@foreverevil said:

1) How many times has Thanos used Matter manipulation in a fight? How many times has Thanos used TP in a fight? How many times has Thanos beaten someone with wally skill set?

2) I dropped the phasing shield argument pages ago. Wally is bloodlusted. he won't try fancy stuff like phasing. just like thanos won't try matter manipulation or TP when blood lusted. it's a moot point

1. Not one of those things is relevant besides the last part of the statement. Thanos has basically never faced anyone of Wally's skill set, because it doesn't exist in Marvel, you know that so why even ask? the only time is against Runner, which can be completely discounted due to his possession of the time gem, giving the user unlimited control of time, Therefore there is no way to understand how his is utilizing it. So it is pointless to talk about.

2. Ok so he won't phase. So how does he get past Thanos' shields? which for a majority of the time are automatic.

Thanos doesn't need matter manipulation or TP to win, he has plenty of defense and damage output without those.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: i knwo youve answered this many times already but can you hellp him out since he apparently missed your answer.

No lol. I'm waiting for all these consistent feats for thanos to appear. They have in in their minds that thanos always uses shields, TP, matter manipulation etc. I'll start answering their questions when they answer mine

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Then...screw it, mind fuck or turn wally to stone

lol speed force too OP yo. He can run in a vacuum with no air XD It makes negative amount of sense.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#

@foreverevil said:
@rudebomberboy01 said:
@foreverevil said:
@rudebomberboy01 said:

C'mon.

EXCEPT! It was Wonder Woman stating it... NOT the writer. Character statements tend to contradict facts and feats. During the Flash instance. The writer clearly stated Flash was moving just under light speed.

Character statements are not to be taken seriously most of the time. If this was the case. Sentry would be more powerful than Galactus, Odin would be 'omnipotent', Sentry would have the power of a million exploding suns, and Sentry would've stalemated Galactus in a fight.. You know, because Spiderman stated they did.

Writer statements > character statements.

Superman one hit knocked out Wonder Woman, Zoom on the other hand, could not.

So much for a 'trap' -_-

LMAO WOWWW. who the hell do you think wrote the lines for wonder woman??? lmao dont tell me you think wonder woman is real . lmao look if we cant have a normal conversation without acting "silly" then just let me know and ill be on my way out of here. the writer said zoom hits harder than superman. thats it. and since you said the writer said flash was moving under light speed the same applies to zoom. thanks for playing

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@pooty said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@pooty said:

I'm saying that everything you say about thanos is incredibly rare also and supporting it with proof

I didn't say anything rare about Thanos this whole time besides his use of mystical arts. I think you are referring to other people...

Which frankly isn't relevant because he doesn't need to utilize them to win.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@foreverevil: i knwo youve answered this many times already but can you hellp him out since he apparently missed your answer.

No lol. I'm waiting for all these consistent feats for thanos to appear. They have in in their minds that thanos always uses shields, TP, matter manipulation etc. I'll start answering their questions when they answer mine

lol fair enough. id be tired of repeating myself if i were you too. its quite interesting how the argumetns have gone dont you think? Now the conversations have gone to " i want flash battles banned" and "flash's feats are rare and shouldnt count"

LMAO

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@foreverevil: A saying goes: "The best defense is a good offense" 2.Since no one can mount a credible argument for thanos, they attack our scans. Sadly, There are people who could probably win this argument for Thanos, but none of them have shown up

1. Yes a fallacious statement if there has ever been one, if Wally based on his consistent middle level showings can't KO/Kill Thanos, he will lose, that is all there is to it.

2. I don't even need to show anything for Thanos since I am currently proving that Wally has consistently show he is no match for a character of Thanos' tier.

P.S. Someone who is winning the argument is here right now. In fact you are resorting to personal insults because you can't figure out a way around my argument because there isn't one.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: Not one of those things is relevant besides the last part of the statement

People including you, i believe, have said that thanos can win with TP, matter manipulation etc. so those questions were relevent. Wally has fought people like Thanos and above in darkseid and AM. Wally survived and hurt them. So i have at least that to support my argument. Nothing can be said about how Thanos will do against wally.

2) It is more likely that he WON'T use his shields. He didn't use them against Thor, Odin, Tyrant, Silver surfer, Morg, hulk, captain marvel, black bolt, drax etc. Thanos using shields against a mortal is unlikely and a moot point

3) he has plenty of defense and damage output without those.

show why you think they will be effective against someone like wally

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil:

Oh Lordy Lord Jesus. The writer did NOT state Zoom hits harder than Superman.

Wonder Woman stated that Zooms punches 'HURTS'... Keyword: HURTS more. Can't you see the difference? If my little 9 year old brother had a fight with another 9 year old and he came back to me saying 'that guy hurt me more than you could ever'. Does that mean that 9 year old could hit harder than me? NO! It just means he hurt him more than I ever did. (weird I know, but just follow my point through.)

Zoom hurt Wonder Woman more than Superman ever did. How does that translate into Zoom hitting harder than Superman?

Hulk could also hurt Wonder Woman.. Does that mean he hits harder than Superman now?

My gosh!

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@foreverevil: A saying goes: "The best defense is a good offense" 2.Since no one can mount a credible argument for thanos, they attack our scans. Sadly, There are people who could probably win this argument for Thanos, but none of them have shown up

1. Yes a fallacious statement if there has ever been one, if Wally based on his consistent middle level showings can't KO/Kill Thanos, he will lose, that is all there is to it.

2. I don't even need to show anything for Thanos since I am currently proving that Wally has consistently show he is no match for a character of Thanos' tier.

P.S. Someone who is winning the argument is here right now. In fact you are resorting to personal insults because you can't figure out a way around my argument because there isn't one.

lol thor has busted planets. but more times than not he's fighting characters and the planet doesnt even shake. so therefore thors planetbusting power is inconsistent and should not be allowed in battles.

- your logic

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#629  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@pooty said:

lol fair enough. id be tired of repeating myself if i were you too. its quite interesting how the argumetns have gone dont you think? Now the conversations have gone to " i want flash battles banned" and "flash's feats are rare and shouldnt count"

LMAO

This is literally exactly what has been said about showings from Thanos...

Oh and by the way, that is the way it works. If a character has done something 1/2 times in their history, it is most likely not an arguable feat.

Especially for someone like Flash who has literally 100's of issues that they are included in.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil:

Wonder Woman stated that Zooms punches 'HURTS'... Keyword: HURTS more. Can't you see the difference? If my little 9 year old brother had a fight with another 9 year old and he came back to me saying 'that guy hurt me more than you could ever'. Does that mean that 9 year old could hit harder than me? NO! It just means he hurt him more than I ever did. (weird I know, but just follow my point through.)

Zoom hurt Wonder Woman more than Superman ever did. How does that translate into Zoom hitting harder than Superman?

Hulk could also hurt Wonder Woman.. Does that mean he hits harder than Superman now?

My gosh!

wonderwoman is not real. the writer wrote those words in her text bubble. duh.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and by the way, that is the way it works. If a character has done something 1/2 times in their history, it is most likely not an arguable feat.

-man of miracles

That means thors planet busting and hulks planet busting is inconsistent and now not allowed in battle forums

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

1) even his middle showing can beat thanos. He is confirmed faster then light so thanos will NEVER land a punch or blast. while Flash can constantly batter him

2) I have proven that Thanos is no match for a person of Flash calibur especially blood lusted

3) everyone is a winner in their own eyes. if you think your arguments have defeated mine, even though you have posted no scans or shown how thanos can hit or hurt him, then so be it. no point in debating this topic. thanks for your time

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01 said:

@foreverevil:

My gosh!

Who said Wonder Woman was real?

A writer also made Spiderman state Sentry stalemated Galactus. Are we to believe that as well? Another writer also made Odin state he was 'omnipotent'.

Facts, feats and history contradict these character statements.

Same thing with Zooms' punches vs Supermans' punches.

Good Lord....

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:
@rudebomberboy01 said:

@foreverevil:

My gosh!

A writer also made Spiderman state Sentry stalemated Galactus. Are we to believe that as well? Another writer also made Odin state he was 'omnipotent'.

Good Lord....

the writer is the writer. inconsistencies have happened before. i guess that in order to prove it, we'd have to ask him if zoom was intended to actually hit harder than superman or if it was just something that was thrown in there for no reason then to fill in space. i know what youre saying cause some of them are stupid. this one is one im willing to believe is just inconsistent showings of her almost getting one shotted by superman, even though ive never seen it. ive seen her beat superman while superman was bloodlusted tho. can you show the scan of ww "almost" getting one shotted by superman? thanks.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01 said:
@foreverevil said:
@rudebomberboy01 said:

@foreverevil:

My gosh!

Good Lord....

the writer is the writer. inconsistencies have happened before. i guess that in order to prove it, we'd have to ask him if zoom was intended to actually hit harder than superman or if it was just something that was thrown in there for no reason then to fill in space. i know what youre saying cause some of them are stupid. this one is one im willing to believe is just inconsistent showings of her almost getting one shotted by superman, even though ive never seen it. ive seen her beat superman while superman was bloodlusted tho. can you show the scan of ww "almost" getting one shotted by superman? thanks.

The only reason I brought up Zoom is because someone said Wally can be hurt by a wall. Even if Zoom doesn't hit harder then superman, Zoom is capable of hitting you to another continent. Wally survived MANY of zoom blows. saying a wall will KO him is lowballing IMO

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@man_of_miracles: Not one of those things is relevant besides the last part of the statement

People including you, i believe, have said that thanos can win with TP, matter manipulation etc. so those questions were relevent.2. Wally has fought people like Thanos and above in darkseid and AM. Wally survived and hurt them. So i have at least that to support my argument. Nothing can be said about how Thanos will do against wally.

2) It is more likely that he WON'T use his shields. He didn't use them against Thor, Odin, Tyrant, Silver surfer, Morg, hulk, captain marvel, black bolt, drax etc. Thanos using shields against a mortal is unlikely and a moot point

3) he has plenty of defense and damage output without those.

4.show why you think they will be effective against someone like wally

1. I never said that, feel free to look through the comments.

2. Really??? wow and he did that on his own did he??? Oh no wait, he did not, ok.

3. He has used his shields plenty of times against mortals... there are scans on this thread of him using them against mortals...

Thanos using his shields is more likely than Wally using an IMP or Phasing. It has been shown far more times.

4. What exactly do I need to show you Pooty? How about thanos putting down SS in a few punches, or Drax, or Black Bolt, or One Shotting the Fallen one. Perhaps the beam that harmed Galactus?

On the defensive side, how about resisting the explosion of a gas giant? an anti-matter bomb? Odin's attacks? Galactus' attacks? Black Bolts scream?

Don't make me laugh man, your arguments are falling apart like a poorly constructed house.

Let me guess what you will say next, "But, but how is going to hit Wally? He is just sooooo fast"

Guess what, it doesn't matter because Wally has no way to take him down. The fight would last 1000 years, Thanos only needs to tag him once to hurt him, and a couple more to kill him, hell maybe only once.

With the amount of times Wally has been tagged by people even slower than Thanos? I would say it is pretty damn likely he gets tagged eventually.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-man of miracles

That means thors planet busting and hulks planet busting is inconsistent and now not allowed in battle forums

Ok so why do I care?

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: i need to see thanos using his shields in atleast half of all his fights ever in comics to allow that argument. If he hasnt used his shields in half of his fights ever in comics then its inconsistent according to you. so lets go show the scans. i want to see

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: i need to see thanos using his shields in atleast half of all his fights ever in comics to allow that argument. If he hasnt used his shields in half of his fights ever in comics then its inconsistent according to you. so lets go show the scans. i want to see

@pooty check out my reply to him. you should play by his stupid rules.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#640  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

Ok cool man.

Then literally nothing you or anyone else has shown of Wally is allowed, so he is basically just fast and nothing else so Thanos murders him.

Don't get cute with me. You don't possess the acumen to keep up.

I never said half the time, my gosh, you can't actually be so bad at reading.

I said consistently, there is HUGE difference between 1/2 times in 100's of showings, and dozens of times.

Do you understand the difference? or should I explain it using more plain language/smaller words?

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

Ok cool man.

Then literally nothing you or anyone else has shown of Wally is allowed, so he is basically just fast and nothing else so Thanos murders him.

I said consistently, there is HUGE difference between 1/2 times in 100's of showings, and dozens of times.

Do you understand the difference? or should I explain it using more plain language/smaller words?

im not getting "cute". im using your words. and dont speak to me about the acumen to keep up. cause you dont know me and thats just laughable. anyway here you go....YOUR words. dont try to change em now:

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01 said:
@foreverevil said:
@rudebomberboy01 said:

@foreverevil:

My gosh!

Good Lord....

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

There ya go. You be the judge.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Though I think the Bizarro instance is not cannon. I'm not sure on that one.

My point still stands.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#644  Edited By ForeverEvil

Though I think the Bizarro instance is not cannon. I'm not sure on that one.

My point still stands.

1. that scan i believe is wonder woman holding back

2. it doesnt matter if shes holding back because ive seen her beat a bloodlusted superman, i think later on in that same arc.

3. so that just proves my point of inconsistencies.

4. good scans tho.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#645  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@foreverevil:

Wonder Woman was not holding back. She was literally helpless when Superman bullrushed her into the sun and knocked her out with a punch.

And please post the instance you're on about. Wonder Woman beating a bloodlusted Superman.

It's not about inconsistencies... It's about character statements contradicting the facts and feats.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: 1) fine. 2)I said he faced them. whether alone or with a team he faced someone like Thanos. Thanos can't say he hss faced someone like Flash. 3)A lie. his shield use is limited. Wally doesn't need to use IMP only. any combination of hyper speed attacks will work.4)as you already stated those points are irrelevant because none of those people fight like a blood lusted flash. and most of those are energy durability feats not the attacks wally would use. knowing we won't agree I tried to end this conversation gracefully by saying thanks for your time. I will try again: thanks for your time.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#647  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil:

Wonder woman was not holding back. She was literally helpless when Superman bullrushed her into the sun and knocked her out with a punch.

And please post the instance you're on about. Wonder Woman beating a bloodlusted Superman.

It's not about inconsistencies... It's about character statements contradicting the facts and feats.

its definitely about inconsistencies which is why i said we'd have to talk to the writer and ask him if he truly ment zoom to hit harder than superman or if there have just been inconsistencies. the scan is of her fighting a bloodlusted superman in that same story arc u posted from. u didnt just post the scan did you? im assuming you actually read the arc. id have to look for context in scans prior to the scans u posted but im pretty sure shes in full defense mode trying not to hurt her friend clark. then she later realizes she has to take him down and does. wait, if you dont know what im talking about and its in the same story arc u posted, then that means you dont know the context of your own scan. please tell me im wrong. anyway if you wanna see it just do a google word searach for ww vs superman

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles said:
@foreverevil said:

Ok cool man.

im not getting "cute". im using your words. and dont speak to me about the acumen to keep up. cause you dont know me and thats just laughable. anyway here you go....YOUR words. dont try to change em now:

My gosh, you really don't read well!

1/2 in that context means one/two times.

My god the fact that you couldn't figure that out from context is beyond incredible.

You don't have the acumen to keep up, that is more than obvious by the fact that you couldn't apply simple logic to that text. I am not going to say a character needs to do something half of the times they are shown in order for it to be valid. Because that would be idiotic.

Why don't you try to think before posting next time you reply.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:
@man_of_miracles said:
@foreverevil said:

Ok cool man.

My gosh, you really don't read well!

1/2 in that context means one/two times.

My god the fact that you couldn't figure that out from context is beyond incredible.

You don't have the acumen to keep up, that is more than obvious by the fact that you couldn't apply simple logic to that text. I am not going to say a character needs to do something half of the times they are shown in order for it to be valid. Because that would be idiotic.

Why don't you try to think before posting next time you reply.

lol the fact that your mad is hilarious. so, i thought you were made a grammar error big deal. and yes i did think what i thought you were saying was idiotic.

be nice. its just comics, dont get mad because youre losing

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#650  Edited By ForeverEvil

wait, so how many times has thor or hulk busted planets. id love to know so i can use that guys logic in other threads and see how its received by the other viners lol i can only imagine.