This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by SheenLantern (7305 posts) - - Show Bio

*Taking @citizenbane's advice and remaking this thread with different conditions and regular Wally. Because, as the old thread was locked, new people were making new arguments for Thanos.

• Takes place in the DC Universe, where Mistress Death holds no authority.
  • Bloodlusted
  • 5 Minutes prep
  • Current Thanos
  • Pre-52 Wally (Obviously)
  • Win by Death/KO/BFR

#2 Posted by Wolverine08 (48191 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

#3 Edited by WarBlade539 (5128 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Thanos.

#4 Posted by JwwProd (13119 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Pierpat (4256 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, if it was morals on i'd say Thanos, but bloodlusted i'm edging for Wally.

#6 Posted by pooty (13183 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos is my favorite character. But Bloodlusted Wally is GOD. He can get through Thanos force fields. Scramble his brain. Speed Steal etc. Bloodlusted Wally beats damn near everyone

#7 Posted by SheenLantern (7305 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat said:

I don't think there's any doubt that Thanos would destroy Wally with morals.

#8 Posted by ZombieMowlcher (733 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: Bloodlusted Thanos has this.

#9 Posted by WarBlade539 (5128 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

Thanos is my favorite character. But Bloodlusted Wally is GOD. He can get through Thanos force fields. Scramble his brain. Speed Steal etc. Bloodlusted Wally beats damn near everyone

Scans of Wally getting through the forcefields of someone like Thanos. Galactus had to exert himself to get through Thanos' fields.

#10 Posted by jashro44 (29790 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by dondave (39943 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

Scans of Wally getting through the forcefields of someone like Thanos. Galactus had to exert himself to get through Thanos' fields.

Vibrate his molecules around, the molecules of the forcefield

#12 Posted by WarBlade539 (5128 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@pooty said:

Scans? Has he ever done that before?

#13 Posted by Zmasonite (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to know where exactly in the OP it said thanos has the infinity gauntlet..... Anyways pretty much as was stated in the thread that got locked this morning, if thanos can die then bloodlusted wally destroys him. Morals on of course he would beat wally why did anybody feel like that was worth mentioning?

#14 Posted by Pierpat (4256 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: Bloodlusted Thanos has this.

I don't recall Current thanos having that.

Care giving another explanation?

#15 Posted by WarBlade539 (5128 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to know where exactly in the OP it said thanos has the infinity gauntlet..... Anyways pretty much as was stated in the thread that got locked this morning, if thanos can die then bloodlusted wally destroys him. Morals on of course he would beat wally why did anybody feel like that was worth mentioning?

Again what has Wally done that Galactus' most powerful Heralds couldn't?

#16 Posted by XiiX (11081 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat said:

#17 Posted by dondave (39943 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@pooty said:

That's how his phasing works.

Barry Explains it to Hal

#18 Posted by WarBlade539 (5128 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@dondave said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@pooty said:

Barry Explains it to Hal

Force-Fields in fiction generally have varying level's of durability. There are some that can be broken very easily in 1-2 hits by a high-tier character. And then there are the ones that Cosmic-Level beings have difficulty phasing through.

Suggestions to prove that the Force-Field Wally just vibrated through is in the same level as the later.

#19 Posted by pooty (13183 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: This is Wally doing it after he used a lot of energy helping barry escape.

#20 Posted by Zmasonite (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: Well for one he can speed steal making thanos harmless, and then phase through him and rip his brain out of his skull. all within a nanosecond

#21 Posted by WarBlade539 (5128 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@darkazrael999: This is Wally doing it after he used a lot of energy helping barry escape.

Again. Please refer to my earlier statement, just above yours. :)

#22 Edited by green_skaar (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

On Comic Vine only.

#23 Posted by Wolverine08 (48191 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

On Comic Vine only.

Ohhhhh, burn.

#24 Posted by WarBlade539 (5128 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: Well for one he can speed steal making thanos harmless, and then phase through him and rip his brain out of his skull. all within a nanosecond

Nice. Thanos reacted to a bullrushing Silver Surfer that was crossing light-years in seconds and yet, Wally renders him helpless.

@pooty said:

On Comic Vine only.

I couldn't agree more.

#25 Posted by Zmasonite (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: Oh yeah i forgot that surfer is anywhere near as fast as flash, my bad.

#26 Posted by dondave (39943 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@dondave said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@pooty said:

Barry Explains it to Hal

Force-Fields in fiction generally have varying level's of durability. There are some that can be broken very easily in 1-2 hits by a high-tier character. And then there are the ones that Cosmic-Level beings have difficulty phasing through.

Suggestions to prove that the Force-Field Wally just vibrated through is in the same level as the later.

Phasing has nothing to do with the strength of the forcefield, he's moving around it's molecules and to be honest him tearing Ant-Monitor's armour apart when the combined forces of Silver Age Heroes couldn't put a dent in it ,show that Thanos' shield's won't be enough to stop a bloodlusted Wally.

#27 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (2214 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok I want to address a few point here

1. Thanos'sShields: A lot of people have been saying that Wally can simply phase through Thanos's shields. However I think people are forgetting that Thanos's shield have a mystical aspect as well as technological. As Wally possesses no magical acumen, I fail to see how he could phase through a magical defense.

2. The IMP:This is Flash fans favorite way to explain how he could easily hurt high durability characters so I would like to address some of the points that are always made.

The only stated instance of Wally using the IMP is against a feat-less White Martian whom it knocked out. The overall showing from the punch was not particularly impressive. In addition we have ONLY Wally's statement that he could perform numerous IMP's in a short amount of time. You should all know by know that Character statements are less than credible, so the fact that this statement is taken as gospel makes me wonder why all Character statements are taken as such.

And for those stating(or that will state) that Wally used the IMP against the Anti-Monitor, it has been shown a number of times on many threads that he simply used phasing, not the IMP and in addition Anti-Monitor was weakened from being whaled on by many superheroes for many pages before that. Wally did not simply do it himself.

#28 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (2214 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@dondave said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@pooty said:

Barry Explains it to Hal

This scan shows that Wally needed Hal's help to re-arrange the molecules in a acceptable pattern, he was unable to phase through it on his own. This only strengthens the argument for Wally no being able to phase through Thanos's shields on his own...

#29 Posted by Lvenger (23567 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Bane lock the Thanos thread because the condition for winning was death and Thanos can't die?

#30 Posted by WarBlade539 (5128 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: Oh yeah i forgot that surfer is anywhere near as fast as flash, my bad.

Well, considering the fact that he can cross the Universe in 'mere seconds' and can go back in time just by using his speed...I am inclined to give him the benefit of he doubt.

#31 Posted by SheenLantern (7305 posts) - - Show Bio

@zmasonite said:

Well, considering the fact that he can cross the Universe in 'mere seconds' and can go back in time just by using his speed...I am inclined to give him the benefit of he doubt.

There must be something inherently wrong with the brains of Marvel fanboys, because they can never tell the difference between combat speed and travel speed.

@lvenger said:

Didn't Bane lock the Thanos thread because the condition for winning was death and Thanos can't die?

..Yes, and?

#32 Edited by Zmasonite (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999 ----> Alright well lets see surfers fastest speed feat and compare it to Wally's 13TrillionxFTL

@sheenlantern said:

Ignore the box at the bottom right, the act of transporting 500,000 people 35 miles at an average of 1.5 at a time in the space of 10^(-11) seconds would normally constitute the speed of 14 Trillion times the speed of light. (Light wouldn't even be able to get from one end of a strand of DNA to the other in that amount of time) So either the speed of light is significantly faster in the DC Universe or the writer was too lazy to do the math. You decide.

#33 Posted by dondave (39943 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@dondave said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@pooty said:

Barry Explains it to Hal

This scan shows that Wally needed Hal's help to re-arrange the molecules in a acceptable pattern, he was unable to phase through it on his own. This only strengthens the argument for Wally no being able to phase through Thanos's shields on his own...

That particular forcefield din't have a molecular structure for his molecules to vibrate around, can the same be said for Thanos' forcefield?

#34 Posted by Lvenger (23567 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: You've set the conditions as "Win by death" just like in the last thread. So that puts Wally at a disadvantage when Thanos can't die.

#35 Posted by Zmasonite (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: he also said that the fight

• Takes place in the DC Universe, where Mistress Death holds no authority.
#36 Posted by Cgoodness (10343 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't current thanos in possession of the IG and about to wage war against the illuminati?

#37 Posted by WarBlade539 (5128 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999 said:

@zmasonite said:

There must be something inherently wrong with the brains of Marvel fanboys, because they can never tell the difference between combat speed and travel speed.

@lvenger said:

..Yes, and?

Did you even read my initial argument? I argued that Thanos reacted to a bullrushing Surfer who was travelling multiple times faster-than-light. That was my initial argument and I said that it's a spectacular reactionary-feat for a non-speedster like Thanos and it proves that he can more than keep up with Wally's speed.

#38 Posted by SheenLantern (7305 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't current thanos in possession of the IG and about to wage war against the illuminati?

Right, fine. Current Thanos but with standard gear.

#39 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (4798 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally. Bloodlusted, he doesn't break a sweat.

#40 Posted by Zmasonite (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: sorry but it doesnt prove he can keep up with wally at all

#41 Posted by dondave (39943 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#42 Posted by WarBlade539 (5128 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: sorry but it doesnt prove he can keep up with wally at all

He reacted to an object coming at him at MFTL. While his back was turned. How is that not a reactionary feat? I am waiting for your award-winning argument. Hit me!

#43 Posted by Wolverine08 (48191 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999 said:

@zmasonite said:

@lvenger said:

..Yes, and?

No need to be such a douche Sheen.

#44 Posted by Zmasonite (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: No of course its a reaction feat and a helluva one at that. Surfer just does not move near as fast as flash. Again what is surfers fastest feat, then what is his fastest combat feat. I doubt either compare to Wally's. See above post

#45 Posted by WarBlade539 (5128 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@zmasonite said:

@lvenger said:

..Yes, and?

I can handle douches. But douches that don't even bother to read my argument and the point I was making make me angrier than Atrocitus, Kratos and Hulk combined.

#46 Posted by WarBlade539 (5128 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: No of course its a reaction feat and a helluva one at that. Surfer just does not move near as fast as flash. Again what is surfers fastest feat, then what is his fastest combat feat. I doubt either compare to Wally's. See above post

Surfer's combat speed is not a factor here. His travel speed is far greater than Wally though. Crossing the Universe in seconds > Anything I've seen Wally do as of yet. But I can be proven wrong though.

#47 Posted by loseup (350 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos win

#48 Posted by Wolverine08 (48191 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@sheenlantern said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@zmasonite said:

@lvenger said:

..Yes, and?

I can handle douches. But douches that don't even bother to read my argument and the point I was making make me angrier than Atrocitus, Kratos and Hulk combined.

HULK SMASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

#49 Edited by Zmasonite (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999 Scans of Surfer traveling even a little faster than 13Trillion times the speed of light? Also the scan of him coming at thanos from alll the way across the universe? Pretty sure someone posted it in the last thread and Warlock stated that they were about 1 Lightyear away from thanos.

#50 Posted by CosmosTyrant (501 posts) - - Show Bio

1-Taking a full blast of a Being he created and estimated to be more powerful the Galactus himself.

2- Thanos shield can dissolve molecules, So destroying it like you guys are saying won't be possible.

3- Thanos was taking hit from Champion with Power Gem.

I give this to.....