Wally West vs Photon

• 66 results
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pooty: lol I like you too much to debate science in a comic book thread debating her being visible or not. But Wally, when not hindered by PIS, is smart enough to know that if he can't see his opponent he would need to be vibrating so as not to be harmed physically. Assuming she'd want to physically harm him she'd herself need to be a physical part of the universe. Even then, he steals speed. As soon as she made her presence known, he would have won the fight.

Gotta disagree. she can attack with invisible rays from nearly any distance. or even from the air. and i think she has more instances of moving at light speed then Flash does. Flash normally isn't moving or reacting at light speed. Monica is

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Dredeuced

@pooty said:

@wardemon32:

@supermanwithatan01 said:

Wally wins. The fact she begins in her energy form doesn't really help her since she's still visible as energy. In any event Wally has the reaction time to notice her if she attempts an attack, and then he has the ability to immobilize her. Without the speedsteal this is a much more interesting fight. But I'd still choose THE Flash given his vibrational abilitis.

She is not visible as energy according to her Official Bio and science (: so i don't see why he would notice her attacking. and Wally has consistently been hit by slower attacks to think he can dodge all her invisible light speed attacks or vibrate through them all

He has seen and actually physically grabbed invisible, light speed beings made of electromagnetic energy, actually.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Wally has speed stolen energy beings before. And if your implication is that she would outreact him then I would disagree. What are her fasted reaction times? In the Era of Wally West, being a lightspeeder is not going to be enough to put him down. As Dredeuced said (which I didn't know admittedly) he has physically grabbed energy beings. I knew he's speed stolen them though.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By Wardemon32
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: @supermanwithatan01:

@pooty said:

@wardemon32:

Wally wins. The fact she begins in her energy form doesn't really help her since she's still visible as energy. In any event Wally has the reaction time to notice her if she attempts an attack, and then he has the ability to immobilize her. Without the speedsteal this is a much more interesting fight. But I'd still choose THE Flash given his vibrational abilitis.

She is not visible as energy according to her Official Bio and science (: so i don't see why he would notice her attacking. and Wally has consistently been hit by slower attacks to think he can dodge all her invisible light speed attacks or vibrate through them all

He has seen and actually physically grabbed invisible, light speed beings made of electromagnetic energy, actually.

Wally can grab invisible energy??? WHAT THE FUK CAN'T HE DO??!!! lol

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@pooty:

There's a lot of things he can't do. Like losing to Photon lol

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: well.. he can't matter more than Barry Allen to Geoff Johns if that counts.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Dredeuced

@pooty said:

@wardemon32: @supermanwithatan01:

@dredeuced said:

@pooty said:

@wardemon32:

Wally can grab invisible energy??? WHAT THE FUK CAN'T HE DO??!!! lol

Hey man, I didn't write it. Take it up with Grant Morrison. Krakkl was a lightspeed being made of radio waves(a type of electromagnetic energy), and his people are invisible due to their nature (when they came to Earth no one could see them but Wally). Wally could not only see him, he could physically grab his hand and pull him out of a black hole.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: Wally pulled an energy being moving at lightspeed out of a Black Hole... that's like Silver Age Fate stuff right there lol. Do you have any scana of Wally speedstealing/lending energy beings. I think Zoom and Uberhikari posted some a couple years ago but I can't remember the thread

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does the speed steal work? Does he have to near someone?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Dredeuced

@dredeuced: Wally pulled an energy being moving at lightspeed out of a Black Hole... that's like Silver Age Fate stuff right there lol. Do you have any scana of Wally speedstealing/lending energy beings. I think Zoom and Uberhikari posted some a couple years ago but I can't remember the thread

He's manipulated the speed of electrons and the JL teleporter beams. I do not remember him specifically manipulating the speed of a being composed only of energy. That's a relatively rare occurrence. He miiiight have done it to an elemental at one point in a team book, but I can't recall the issue and if said elemental had a physical body or not so forgive me on that part.

If you wanted to get really creative about it you could just have Wally vibrate himself to a wavelength that disperses energy and then have him run into Monica, kind of like he did with Superman and Martian Manhunter's respective beams. I have no clue what would actually happen to Monica but there's a dozen ways Wally could dick with her if you want to go by feats.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By pooty

@pooty:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! lol

WALLY IS GOD!!

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@wardemon32 said:

@pooty:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! lol

WALLY IS GOD!!

I do not see how Wally grabbing Krakkl or Cobalt Blue makes him god. He has just done lots of stuff that happens to line up with weird hypothetical battles like this one.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: ik dudes powers were insane.

@dredeuced: #damn lol thanks for the knowledge man.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: it isn't so much that. Its the accumulation of his power/speed/reaction/etc feats and potential at which he could have used them without PIS/WIS. Making him one tough SOB to put down. I'm pretty positive the he's a god reference is kinda stating how bad ass he was. Kind of, "damn.. what can't he do?" In the most rhetorical sense.

You're the resident Flash expert though so I mean you gotta enjoy liking a character that is as potentally powerful and cool as West.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: it isn't so much that. Its the accumulation of his power/speed/reaction/etc feats and potential at which he could have used them without PIS/WIS. Making him one tough SOB to put down. I'm pretty positive the he's a god reference is kinda stating how bad ass he was. Kind of, "damn.. what can't he do?" In the most rhetorical sense.

You're the resident Flash expert though so I mean you gotta enjoy liking a character that is as potentally powerful and cool as West.

this