#1 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Pulsar enters the fight in energy form as usual.

caption
vs
caption
#2 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed steal ftw.

Go Flash.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224752 posts) - - Show Bio
The Flash should be able to defeat Photon
#4 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

That being said, Photon is freaking awesome.

#5 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Monica wins this

#6 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Flash need to be near someone to steal his speed?
Monica could beat him by using range attacks. In fact she is one of the very few beings I can see winning Flash as she can move at lightspeed.

#7 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Speed steal ftw.

Go Flash."
I don't think he can. He wasn't able to steal
#8 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Zoom said:
"Speed steal ftw.

Go Flash."
I don't think he can. He wasn't able to steal Velocity from Cyberforce speed. I think he can only take it from those who use the speed force. But I could be wrong. "
True
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Monica wins.

#10 Posted by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio

flash

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio
Rapist said:
"flash"
Any reason why?
#12 Posted by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Rapist said:
"flash"
Any reason why?"
cant he just steal her speed?
#13 Posted by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Rapist said:
"flash"
Any reason why?"
cant he just steal her speed?
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio
Rapist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Rapist said:
"flash"
Any reason why?"
cant he just steal her speed?"
He could..but would he? He doesn't know how fast she is.And he would probably hold back because she's female.
#15 Edited by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Rapist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Rapist said:
"flash"
Any reason why?"
He could..but would he? He doesn't know how fast she is.And he would probably hold back because she's female."
yeah i guess he might hold back. but if he doesnt, he takes this
#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio
Rapist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Rapist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Rapist said:
"flash"
Any reason why?"
He could..but would he? He doesn't know how fast she is.And he would probably hold back because she's female."
yeah i guess he might hold back. but if he doesnt, he takes this"
But that is Flash's personality and even though he can steal the speed from others I don't think he can do it to Monica when she's pure energy.
#17 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"Alpha said:
"Zoom said:
"Speed steal ftw.

Go Flash."
I don't think he can. He wasn't able to steal Velocity from Cyberforce speed. I think he can only take it from those who use the speed force. But I could be wrong. "
True"
Flash was able to steal the speed from Velocity, who I don't think has anything to do with the speed force.

#18 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Rapist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Rapist said:
"flash"
Any reason why?"
He didn't hold back against Velocity.
#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Rapist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Rapist said:
"flash"
Any reason why?"
He didn't hold back against Velocity."
That was for writing and he had good reason not to hold back.He doesn't know Monica or what she can do so I know he's not going to give her his best shot from the start.
#20 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

well does he need to touch her if he does he won't steal anything.
Needles to say that Monica enters most battles flying...

#21 Edited by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"well does he need to touch her if he does he won't steal anything.
Needles to say that Monica enters most battles flying..."
Yes..she does.I really don't see how Flash wins.
#22 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Alpha said:
"Zoom said:
"Speed steal ftw.

Go Flash."
True"
Flash was able to steal the speed from Velocity, who I don't think has anything to do with the speed force.

"

Didn't the next panel with those two show that he wasn't able to do it? She continued moving and he was surprised. Or am I remembering it wrong?
#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio

Photon takes this.

#24 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Rapist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Rapist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Rapist said:
"flash"
Any reason why?"
But that is Flash's personality and even though he can steal the speed from others I don't think he can do it to Monica when she's pure energy."
I don't see why not.
#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Rapist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Rapist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Rapist said:
"flash"
Any reason why?"
But that is Flash's personality and even though he can steal the speed from others I don't think he can do it to Monica when she's pure energy."
I don't see why not."
I don't see why...
#26 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Stealing speed is one of his powers.

I mean, you can say you don't see why he should be able to do it to energy beings or aliens or people with red hair but until the limitation or a similar limitation has actually been shown, you normally don't just assume it exists.

I don't remember him encountering an enemy that he couldn't steal speed from save Zoom and Photon's powers are much more similar to his own than Zoom's.

#27 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Stealing speed is one of his powers.

I mean, you can say you don't see why he should be able to do it to energy beings or aliens or people with red hair but until the limitation or a similar limitation has actually been shown, you normally don't just assume it exists.

I don't remember him encountering an enemy that he couldn't steal speed from save Zoom and Photon's powers are much more similar to his own than Zoom's.

#28 Edited by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Stealing speed is one of his powers.

I don't remember him encountering an enemy that he couldn't steal speed from save Zoom and Photon's powers are much more similar to his own than Zoom's."
How does it work though...how does he steal speed.What does he have to do to steal it..does he have to touch her or what?
Photon's powers are nothing like Zoom's.....AT ALL.
#29 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

That's what I was saying.  Her powers are nothing like Zoom's.  No reason to believe she can prevent her speed from being stolen like Zoom can.

#30 Edited by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"That's what I was saying.  Her powers are nothing like Zoom's.  No reason to believe she can prevent her speed from being stolen like Zoom can."
I don't know whether she can or can't not did I say so...I was asking in the first place.It's obvious nobody knows for sure..but I still think she beats him.I do see any reason why he would steal her speed right off because...he has no idea she has super speed also she is around his speed in flight..what is he going to do against that? Also what does he do to steal speed...does he have to touch her or just be near her?
#31 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

F speed go research all monica's powers. She takes this easily

#32 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna say Monica here. Flash does have the ability to steal speed or momentum from objects, preferably living things or inanimate objects that are in motion. So, he has to be able to touch something to steal the speed. If Monica is in her light energy form, then he wouldn't be able to steal anything. Light is intangible.

#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"I'm gonna say Monica here. Flash does have the ability to steal speed or momentum from objects, preferably living things or inanimate objects that are in motion. So, he has to be able to touch something to steal the speed. If Monica is in her light energy form, then he wouldn't be able to steal anything. Light is intangible."
I agree with this.
#34 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"I'm gonna say Monica here. Flash does have the ability to steal speed or momentum from objects, preferably living things or inanimate objects that are in motion. So, he has to be able to touch something to steal the speed. If Monica is in her light energy form, then he wouldn't be able to steal anything. Light is intangible."
So is the Flash when he wants to be.
#35 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Static Shock said:
So is the Flash when he wants to be."
How long can he vibrate his molecules like that though?
#36 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"Zoom said:
"Static Shock said:
So is the Flash when he wants to be."
How long can he vibrate his molecules like that though?"

Hell if I know.  I don't think he's ever needed to vibrate longer than he could.  It's a pretty simple trick, though.  Impulse/Kid Flash did it pretty regularly.  Professor Zoom used it all the time and he doesn't have the speed force mastery that Wally does.
#37 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"So is the Flash when he wants to be."

This doesn't help him steal her speed, though.
#38 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually this is an easy win for her as shes pretty fast herself and has many other ways to put him down.