• 0 results
#1 Edited by buttersdaman000 (9722 posts) - - Show Bio

Continuing from this battle http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/mr-majestic-vs-lanterns/646104/

- Kyle Rayner hurdles towards Earth, finally falling to the might of Mr. Majestic like his comrades before him. The impact of his landing sends massive shockwaves throughout the area of downtown Keystone City. Wally West, annoyed that he might have to work on his vacation, quickly changes and investigates the area. He arrives and falls to his knees in despair.

".....No.....", whispers Wally.

"....Ugh..ugh *Cough Kaff*...Wally is that you?"

"Yeah its me Buddy, who did this?!"

"Him," Says Kyle pointing behind Wally.

And with his dying breath, pulling Wally close, says "Avenge me!"

Dies.

Wally stands up. Majestic is already speeding towards him, Creation Blades, and Power Ring, in hand.

Rules:

- Mr. Majestic is prepared (For the most part) for the speed of a Flash after having already killed Barry Allen

- Mr. Majestic has the blades and a power ring ( I might take the blades away)

- Mr. Majestic is rested

- Both are bloodlusted but with morals...

Begin!!!

#2 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Without PIS, Wally would win.

#3 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted with morals = Wally doesn't kill him. But if he moves at his best, Maj shouldn't even see him.

#4 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheBatman586: why, has Wally done anything this great against Superman? Only reason I say Superman is because Mr. Majestic is essentially Superman for the Wildstorm universe.

#5 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9722 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane:

Would Barry Allen be better? Because I want this to be a debatable fight

#6 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4331 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry did have a slight advantage in versatility, but Majestic has way too may power sets at his disposal plus genius intellect. he shuts down the speedsters, he's just too well rounded and powerful a force to contend with

#7 Posted by TDK_1997 (14891 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally will move that fast that Majestic won't see him.

#8 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic has prep?

In random encounter he ain't beating Wally.

#9 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9722 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa:

Kind of

He fought and killed Barry Allen only hours before this. So I guess its better to say he has experience....

But basically, this isnt just a random encounter for Mr. Majestic

#10 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000: How he killed Barry?

So he has no extra weapons/gadgets except knowledge?

#11 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9722 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa:

Just killed him lol....in a fight.

He has the power ring and creation blades too

#12 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off Wally should win

Not sure otherwise

#13 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm picking Wally.

#14 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Majestic .Rip Wally west.

#15 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

Reasoning?

#16 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa: @cosmicallyaware1: @Bo88gdan: @jojjimbo:

You all know that's UNIVERSAL Majestic, right? Majestic stomps.

#17 Posted by SlimJ87D (9905 posts) - - Show Bio

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

@TheBatman586: why, has Wally done anything this great against Superman? Only reason I say Superman is because Mr. Majestic is essentially Superman for the Wildstorm universe.

The mindset of Superman, Majestic (confirmed to be Superman of this Universe) and Black Adam are that of someone that can sprint at around Mach 500

Wally West's mindset is that of someone that can run at light speeds or faster. On top of that he can steal any life forces speed at will without their control or consent and freeze them into place putting their mind set 1000s of times slower than a humans. Where time would feel like it past weeks if not months to them in a few seconds.

#18 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D: Majestic perceives things a lot faster than Adam. He's noted the passage of nanoseconds and operated in the space between them.

#19 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

No its not unless stated by OP.

#20 Edited by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

If Wally is bloodlusted then majestic dies.

#21 Posted by SlimJ87D (9905 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: I guess it helps that he's a genius capable of thinking very rapidly like a smart person from MIT can process and calculate dozens of calculations in a few seconds on the spot.

But I don't know if that is fast enough to think as fast as Wally. One thing though, Wally as fast as he is isn't going to do anything productive as Majestic could like build stuff, etc.

Anyways Wally takes it in my book if he vibrates and speed steals. But if Majestic is given even a 5 second head start, he could probably build something. Or if Wally is jobbing like he did against Deathstroke then he runs into Mejistics sword and dies.

#22 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa: Majestic has to much power to be loser in this fight.

#23 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D: Majestic actually has built stuff in the span of seconds, but Wally's top level perceptions are still much faster.

#24 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa said:

No its not unless stated by OP.

The pic shows Universal Majestic. If he wanted regular Majestic he should've put up a non Universal pic.

#25 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

No its not...and a bloodlusted Wally wins this.

#26 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@jojjimbo said:

Yes it is Universal Majestic. I have the issue where that pic came from.

And Wally cannot beat Universal Majestic, at all.

#27 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic is able to view an object as small as a dust mote that was travelling at 6x the speed of light:

Majestic can react on a nanosecond-by-nanosecond basis:

#28 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@jojjimbo said:

Yes it is Universal Majestic. And Wally can't beat Universal Majestic, at all.

The title is Mr. Majestic and not Universal Majestic, and as far as the pick goes, im sure it was a mistake by the OP. I'm stinking with regular Majestic..as per the tittle, and he gets beat by Wally in my opinion.

#29 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

Majestic is able to view an object as small as a dust mote that was travelling at 6x the speed of light:

Can majestic do this?

#30 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

Wally can react on an pico/femto/attosecond basis. He has Maj outmatched in the speed department.

#31 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@jojjimbo said:

The title is Mr. Majestic and not Universal Majestic, and as far as the pick goes, im sure it was a mistake by the OP. I'm stinking with regular Majestic..as per the tittle, and he gets beat by Wally in my opinion.

I was talking about the pic.

@RyuHayabusa said:

Can majestic do this?

Majestic has too much of a diverse powerset(super strength, genius level intellect,etc.) for him to lose here.

#32 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

Can majestic do this?

Majestic has too much of a diverse powerset(super strength, genius level intellect,etc.) for him to lose here.

His diverse powerset means nothing. Wally can drain his speed for the quick and easy win, and at the uppermost levels of his speed Maj shouldn't even see him.

#33 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

His diverse powerset means nothing. Wally can drain his speed for the quick and easy win, and at the uppermost levels of his speed Maj shouldn't even see him.

Majestic can see Flash.

Majestic is capable of traveling from Saturn to Earth in a matter of moments(had to save Desmond):

Or Majestic could just kill Wally with his Creation Blades.

#34 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@CitizenBane said:

If he can react to FTL speeds, he's fast enough to see Flash. And Majestic could just kill Wally with his Creation Blades.

Wally can move far faster than that, and he can only kill Wally if he can make contact with him. And he has no defense against speed stealing.

#35 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@jojjimbo said:

I was talking about the pic.

@RyuHayabusa said:

Can majestic do this?

I know you where, but like i said the tittle and description contradict the pick...which leaves me to believe that the OP made an error with the pic, he meant regular Majestic. but didn't use the right pic...and unlike you I'm going by the tittle and description, and non of them mention Universal Majestic. now if I'm wrong then so be it...but i believe that he made a mistake with the pic. it happens from time to time.

#36 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Wally can move far faster than that, and he can only kill Wally if he can make contact with him. And he has no defense against speed stealing.

Majestic's intellect is high enough that with prep there isn't anything he can't accomplish. OP says Majestic is prepared, therefore he can take on Wally.

#37 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Majestic's intellect is high enough that with prep there isn't anything he can't accomplish. OP says Majestic is prepared, therefore he can take on Wally.

And what has Majestic ever accomplished with prep to make you think he could suddenly make contact with someone much faster than him?

#38 Edited by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@CitizenBane said:

OP also said Majestic doesn't have anything except blades and power rings. I doubt ring is gonna help him.

#39 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa said:

OP also said Majestic doesn't have anything except blades and power rings. I doubt ring is gonna help him.

I said Majesitc could kill Wally with his blades, I never said anything about the ring.

@CitizenBane said:

And what has Majestic ever accomplished with prep to make you think he could suddenly make contact with someone much faster than him?

• Majestic was able to rewrite the subatomic programming(genetic code) of the Eradicator, which contained billions of characters
  • He's built highly advanced pieces of highly advanced Kherubim Technology from scrap pieces almost instantly(Planet Movers, force field defeneses, starships,etc.)
  • He's researched and built a inventions that had never been thought of before(one of which was a molecular disintangler) in thousandths of a second:
#40 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@CitizenBane said:

• Majestic was able to rewrite the subatomic programming(genetic code) of the Eradicator, which contained billions of characters
  • He's built highly advanced pieces of highly advanced Kherubim Technology from scrap pieces almost instantly(Planet Movers, force field defeneses, starships,etc.)
  • He's researched and built a inventions that had never been thought of before(one of which was a molecular disintangler) in thousandths of a second:

That was not prep. It's one of his abilities. He did the same thing during his second solo series. Also without prep.

He is Kheran. He assembles and builds Kheran tech. So?

And this helps him become faster than the Flash......how?

#41 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Majestic is genius he can do alot more than wally with prep but in random encounter he ain't beating Wally.

1 pico second is trillionth of second.

#42 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

That was not prep. It's one of his abilities. He did the same thing during his second solo series. Also without prep.

1. I never said with or without prep

2. Aka not all Kherans can build highly advanced pieces of Kherubim tech

3. I never said it helps him become faster, I said that with enough prep there isn't anything he couldn't accomplish. With prep, he knows Wally and knows his main superpower(super speed)

#43 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa said:

@majestic99: Majestic is genius he can do alot more than wally with prep but in random encounter he ain't beating Wally.

OP says Majestic is prepared

#44 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@CitizenBane said:

1. I never with or without prep

2. Aka not all Kherans can build highly advanced pieces of Kherubim tech

3. I never said it helps him become faster, I said that with enough prep there isn't anything he couldn't accomplish. With prep, he knows Wally and knows his main superpower(super speed)

Still haven't answered the question. Exactly what can he come up with? This is like claiming Batman can beat Superman because he's smart and knows Superman's powers and weaknesses. He's still never been able to beat Kal.

#45 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Still haven't answered the question. Exactly what can he come up with? This is like claiming Batman can beat Superman because he's smart and knows Superman's powers and weaknesses. He's still never been able to beat Kal.

He's invented highly advanced pieces of Kherubim Technology, as I have already stated. If he can invent something that remove a person's conscious from their body rendering their body inert, he can invent something to defeat Wally.

And on the Batman/Superman part, bad example, because Majestic is stronger, more durable, and smarter than Wally.

#46 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

OP says Majestic is prepared

Not in that way.

Kind of

He fought and killed Barry Allen only hours before this. So I guess its better to say he has experience....

#47 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@CitizenBane said:

He's invented highly advanced pieces of Kherubim Technology, as I have already stated. If he can invent something that remove a person's conscious from their body rendering their body inert, he can invent something to defeat Wally.

And on the Batman/Superman part, bad example, because Majestic is stronger, more durable, and smarter than Wally.

What? The two things have absolutely nothing in common. What does removing someone's consciousness have to do with speed? Again and again I keep bringing this up, Majestic can do nothing about the speed stealing.

That was not the point.

#48 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa said:

Not in that way.

He doesn't need days of prep to take on Wally. So yes Majestic is prepared.

@CitizenBane said:

What? The two things have absolutely nothing in common. What does removing someone's consciousness have to do with speed? Again and again I keep bringing this up, Majestic can do nothing about the speed stealing.

That was not the point.

I was using it as an example that Majestic can think of something to defeat Wally with.

#49 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

Not in that way.

@CitizenBane said:

That was not the point.

I was using it as an example that Majestic can think of something to defeat Wally with.

Majestic only has experience. He has nothing to deal with Wally's speed.

#50 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

Not in that way.

@CitizenBane said:

That was not the point.

And it's still a lousy way of going about things. There is nothing Majestic can do about Wally's speed. You can't think of anything that would work here, which is why you keep repeating variants of "Majestic is so smart, he can think of something".