-Pre 52 and New 52 feats apply

Who wins and why?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Funny if you think about it,Wally should be able to shatter Mogo with an IMP...

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So a white Martian's durability>Mogo's durability

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mogo, probably.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By reaverlation

@tohoma: Well it's an Infinite Mass Punch,can hit with the force of a white dwarf star (which is less than infinite),and IMPing Zum isn't even Wally's best striking feat

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How OP is this IMP?

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tohoma: Well it's an Infinite Mass Punch,can hit with the force of a white dwarf star (which is less than infinite),and IMPing Zum isn't even Wally's best striking feat

What is his best striking feat? Is it strong enough to burst a planet. As soon as Mogo can react, he'll probably send Wally flying into space. And in the case of round 1 Wally will perish as well.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tohoma: Shattering the armor of the COIE Anti-Monitor.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tohoma: Shattering the armor of the COIE Anti-Monitor.

I'm curious when did he do this?

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted? Wally vibrates straight through him causing him to explode. Though technically hitting with the force of a white dwarf star, a few times(?), should shatter Mogo just fine.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tohoma: During the chain lightning saga.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: Funny if it were really with the force of a white dwarf star,which is less than infinite,Mogo would explode a hundred times over lol

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMP has no showing to prove this claim.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam: I see Wally shattering the armor of something beyond the durability of a planet

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam: I see Wally shattering the armor of something beyond the durability of a planet

Planet's are a lot bigger. I'm not disputing whether or not he can penetrate the planet, but what does that do for him? Still haven't proven that he can go from one end to the other. Also, going through a planet wouldn't necessarily destroy it...

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By reaverlation

@awesam: Huh?Who said anything about Wally going through the planet?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could have sworn Barry was the one to destroy the Anti-monitor"s armor not Wally.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam: Huh?Who said anything about Wally going through the planet?

So, you're suggesting Mogo would blow up upon impact? Possible. Also, wouldn't doing that kill Wally with Mogo? Kind of a tie there...

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam: Well let's say it's completely plausible Wally can shatter Mogo,Wally after the punch can outrun it as Wally has ran in space (and in 1 of those instances,Wally outran an exploding planet).So if it's plausible,which I see no reason why Wally can't,then it's a win for Wally :).

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam: Wally, when vibrating his molecules through solid objects, can and has made them unstable and collapse (explode). He used to have no control over it but years later he mastered it, obviously. So literally vibrating through Mogos center causes him to explode if Wally wants.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AweSam

@reaverlation: Maybe... maybe not. I never have an opinion when it comes to Flash battles, just here to attack people who carelessly throw the IMP card. It exists in the comic world where mass apparently acts differently. However, it's only logical to assume Wally would blow Mogo to pieces. Not sure why I suggested he would go through him...

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam: Well I can see why it's plausible to see Wally going through him so obviously if this were brought up again,it can spark a debate or more like Flash rant lol.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777:

Barry destroyed the Anti Monitors canon in Crisis. Wally, later in the Chain Lightning arc, fought an amped Anitmonitor who was laying waste to the PC Heroes. West swung the fight by destroying the AM's armor, something the combined effort of pre-crisis DC heroes could not manage. Extremely impressive feat. IIRC Wally did not yet know the "speed steal" at that point, he could however amp other characters speeds.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Not plausible. The impact from an IMP would always end up blowing Mogo to bits. AM is durable. So durable that while Wally punched through his armor, the rest of him remained intact. By the way, I've never seen that scan before. Precisely why I avoid Flash battles.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam: I see your point. Avoid Flash battles because of that scan?

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Avoid Flash battles because he's impossible to argue against. Too fast to touch and can apparently solo AM, yet has trouble with the likes of the Rogues. Even if he has only done something once, people will reuse the scan time and time again and pretend like he does it on a regular basis.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam: Well he didn't beat Monitor. In fact right after Wally ran away because he had no way of harming Monty's energy form and knew he'd die if he kept fighting.The Rogues,which have ways of dealing with Flash and some of them aren't even street levelers like Batman and can challenge the likes of Superman with their powers,aren't to be underestimated and Flash always has morals on against them and The Rogues know that it be stupid to kill Flash because then they'd have to face the Justice League for it.Honestly only the Monitor scan fits your description of how it's used.

Kid_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kid_Cool

@awesam: But you see someone's armor that's way more durable than a planet getting blown up by Flash's punches.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mogo

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wally

Mogo

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By velle37

It seems as if there is the impression that Mogo will just sit there and get hit, and how is Wally going to get from Earth to Mogo and maintain momentum to hit him? He can't fly or survive in space that I know of, feel free to prove me wrong.

Mogo can blast Flash with his GL ring far before Flash can reach him. He also controls his own atmosphere, environment, climate, and gravity etc. He could crush wally by increasing his gravity, or repel him with it as well. He can make powerful hurricanes, hailstorms, volcanic eruptions, and earthquakes, make the climate far too cold or far too hot for Wally to handle. He can flood the terrain, How is Wally going to Imp a planet-wide ocean? Mogo could more than likely shift his atmosphere to something poisonous for Wally to inhale, i.e. 03-ozone/Carbon dioxide or monoxide/or worse. Mogo is also a telepath, he'll know what Wally is trying to do before he can execute it, and he can also cause vivid hallucinations.

This is a "bloodlusted" planet with a GL ring, and his entire body can be used as a weapon in ways Wally may not be prepared to handle.

@awesam said:

@reaverlation: Avoid Flash battles because he's impossible to argue against. Too fast to touch and can apparently solo AM, yet has trouble with the likes of the Rogues. Even if he has only done something once, people will reuse the scan time and time again and pretend like he does it on a regular basis.

Well said.

Kid_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Kid_Cool

@velle37:

Shut up dude. Wally broke AM's armor which is >>>>>>> to Mogo's durability.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#40  Edited By patrat18

@velle37 said:

It seems as if there is the impression that Mogo will just sit there and get hit, and how is Wally going to get from Earth to Mogo and maintain momentum to hit him? He can't fly or survive in space that I know of, feel free to prove me wrong.

Mogo can blast Flash with his GL ring far before Flash can reach him. He also controls his own atmosphere, environment, climate, and gravity etc. He could crush wally by increasing his gravity, or repel him with it as well. He can make powerful hurricanes, hailstorms, volcanic eruptions, and earthquakes, make the climate far too cold or far too hot for Wally to handle. He can flood the terrain, How is Wally going to Imp a planet-wide ocean? Mogo could more than likely shift his atmosphere to something poisonous for Wally to inhale, i.e. 03-ozone/Carbon dioxide or monoxide/or worse. Mogo is also a telepath, he'll know what Wally is trying to do before he can execute it, and he can also cause vivid hallucinations.

This is a "bloodlusted" planet with a GLl ring, and his entire body can be used as a weapon in ways Walyy may not be prepared to handle.

@awesam said:

Well said.

No Caption Provided

lol

Kid_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Kid_Cool

@velle37: Mogo won't do anything that'll stop Wally, Hurricanes? Earthquakes? Fail. Make the climate too hot? Wally casually runs at the speed of light, Imagine the friction, telepathy won't help against someone that can speed up his mind.

Something with a GL ring, it's not like Wally haven't dealt with that, he was beating GLs since he was Kid Flash. Wally has many ways of dealing with Mogo.

Oh, and really, blast him with a GL ring? come on. Kyle Rayner's blast is just standing still to him, want the scan?

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_cool:
That portal was created by alien tech for a race, that's not part of Wally's gear, and he can't fly or breathe in space, or survive radiation/intense heat/intense cold of space.

Wally can't IMP a hurricane, or a flood, or a surface of molten lava, or a hallucinogenic pool of noxious gasses at 1,000,000 times the gravity Wally is used to, with whatever GL constructs Mogo decides to add to the equation as well, if he would even need to. GL rings also grant speed, and added endurance, Mogo can move ftl and is a telepath at the universal level, allegedly reading the hearts and minds of every creature in the universe to find those worthy of a GL ring. Wally is outmatched.

You don't need to tell me to shut up, just present your side of the argument like a mature debater.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@velle37 said:

@kid_cool:

That portal was created by alien tech for a race, that's not part of Wally's gear, and he can't fly or breathe in space, or survive radiation/intense heat/intense cold of space.

Wally can't IMP a hurricane, or a flood, or a surface of molten lava, or a hallucinogenic pool of noxious gasses at 1,000,000 times the gravity Wally is used to, with whatever GL constructs Mogo decides to add to the equation as well, if he would even need to. GL rings also grant speed, and added endurance, Mogo can move ftl and is a telepath at the universal level, allegedly reading the hearts and minds of every creature in the universe to find those worthy of a GL ring. Wally is outmatched.

You don't need to tell me to shut up, just present your side of the argument like a mature debater.

He said shut up because it was already decided up there that Mogo would never react to Wally. You are saying what "Mogo" could do when Wally wouldn't be bloodlusted. Mogo is FTL? That's cute, Wally said he can squeeze thousands if not more years out of 1 second, meaning he has thousands of years to beat Mogo before Mogo reacts.

Wally has ran in space several times. He ran from Earth to Moon in planck time IIRC.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By velle37

Fine, he can survive in space. He still cannot fight a hurricane, a flood, or exponentially increased gravity that can sift him through the core of Mogo and grow him as a tree on the other side.

Wally fighting the young, naive Kyle GL, is not the same as fighting an old, wise planet, with universal level TP, something Wally hasn't been up against before. Mogo can shift his surface to whatever he needs it to be, including environments humans haven't even conceived yet. Wally cannot imp an ocean into oblivion, he can't fight magma, and he can't fight the levels of intense gravity Mogo can produce.

He has enough trouble with Weather Wizard, this is a planet with that power a trillionfold and more.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko:

All GLs are ftl. GLs keep up with Flashes with ease, that's not a huge advantage for Wally. Also you don't need to defend him telling me to shut up either. And that wasn't the reason he said it. Don't gang up and bully me, don't harass me and insult me because I have not done the same to you, or done anything to deserve it.

Present your facts for the debate, and we will keep the topic on the components/attributes of the combatants that we believe will grant either of them a win, if that's not too much to ask...

Kid_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Kid_Cool

\

@velle37 said:

@kid_cool:

You don't need to tell me to shut up, just present your side of the argument like a mature debater

He did, that black thing is a black hole.

Wally won't IMP hurricanes, what do you think he is, an idiot. Wally will be IMPing Mogo's surface, or he could just phase through Mogo and make him explode, GL constructs wont help, Wally also made Speed Force Constructs. GL rings wont do anything, considering Wally already beat GLs. And show me scans of Mogo being FTL or being a universal telepath. Wally already cancelled Grodd/Manhunter's telepathic capabilities. Wally could just speed up his mind.

You don't need to make up s**t, just post scans like a mature debater.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally West is a very awkward character to debate with... He's really easy to win with but debating is a different story. This is because his good showings are all with high tier characters like Zoom and Professor Zoom who he does not fight often enough. This is because of his rouges gallery not being very high tier so Wally has to not achieve what he is capable of(a reson could be made to say he holds back) so when you debate with him you bring up his high showings and your debufed with his low showings.

To try and solve this problem I always say at the beginning of the fight Flash is not going to fast but is still managing to casually dodge the attacks and once he realises that their powerful because they put a strain on him then he progressively uses his speed better. This is also the reason I belive bloodlusted Flash could beat Silver Surfer and morals on would lose.

Kid_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@velle37: Wally's not fighting a Hurricane, Ocean, ETC. He could just phase through Mogo making him Explode. You ask how Wally is going to IMP Mogo, simple, he just IMPs him. An IMP has a force of a white dwarf star, enough to destroy a Planet. You're saying if Mogo can react to Wally, Green Lanterns can't keep up with Flashes. I'm trying to find the Scan. Wally destroyed the Anti Monitor's armor and is too fast for PC Heroes to reac, he destroys mogo.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SirNeko

@velle37 said:

@sirneko:

All GLs are ftl. GLs keep up with Flashes with ease, that's not a huge advantage for Wally. Also you don't need to defend him telling me to shut up either. And that wasn't the reason he said it. Don't gang up and bully me, don't harass me and insult me because I have not done the same to you, or done anything to deserve it.

Present your facts for the debate, and we will keep the topic on the components/attributes of the combatants that we believe will grant either of them a win, if that's not too much to ask...

Nobody is ganging up, you are just saying stuff for the hell of it. GLs keep up with Flashes with ease? Show GL having Wally's top speed please then. FTL is slow for Wally, like I said reaction wise Wally can squeeze thousands of years out of 1 second, running wise he can go over trillions of times faster than light.

Picosecond fight

No Caption Provided

Running faster than a picosecond to save John(who in your information is as fast as Wally)

No Caption Provided

Making things explode by vibrating, that he can control later.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By velle37

In Blackest Night Mogo exponentially increased his gravity and took out I'm guessing millions of Black lantern's by himself, when the GL corp, and other corps couldn't put them down:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GLs have better flight and maneuverability capabilities in space than Fflashes do, I don't see Wally doing well in the position Mogo has just put millions of lanterns in. After this point he sifted the Black lanterns throught the ground and took the black energy from them into himself and grew a memorial tree with each leaf representing a fallen lantern.

No Caption Provided

Barry and Hal moving at light speed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

John chasing Wally with ring spritzing energy blasts, next scan he's down.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kyle reacts to something moving 7x the speed of light.

No Caption Provided

John sets his ring to automatically attack anything moving above the speed of sound.

An ancient omnipathic planet's ideas for what to do with the ring>a human's ideas for what to do with the ring. If he would even need it.

Read Ion: Guardian of the Universe, and you see Mogo giving Kyle hallucinations while he is awake, and he touches and talks to them and they respond to his mind. Mogo would be like a giant Black Mercy and conjure up whatever he could find in Wally's psyche that would satisfy him.

It was stated that Mogo is a universe-wide telepath by the guardians, and that he chooses who gets a ring, and when Krona took over him with Parallax in War of the GLs Mogo was sending rings throughout the universe to add to Krona's army, so DC had John blow him up with the Black lantern energy of death that he stored in himself from Blackest Night.