#1 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash battle royale who wins?

#2 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West! Fastest and most knowledgable in the speedforce!

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223788 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a Wally World Baby !!!! Wally West no doubt

#4 Posted by subzero (22 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Its a Wally World Baby !!!! Wally West no doubt"

wally rocks. definatley him. bart died unfortunately

#5 Posted by subzero (22 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Its a Wally World Baby !!!! Wally West no doubt"

wally rocks. definatley him. bart died unfortunately

#6 Posted by Mighty Thorion (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Allen wins the speed contest - he could circle the earth several times per second, and as for brains, he taught Wally West all he knows.

#7 Posted by Flash Is The Best (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally wins!

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

We've had this discussion before......

Jay < Barry < Wally < Bart

and before someone says it, I'm not a Bart fanboy. I'm hardly a fan of him, but altough Wally is my favorite, Bart is the fastest
Post Edited:2008-04-02 20:28:50

#9 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Thorion says:

"Barry Allen wins the speed contest - he could circle the earth several times per second, and as for brains, he taught Wally West all he knows."

Barry Allen's been dead for quite some time! which means that Wally's grown since he was Barry's sidekick, in power/speed, brains and experience, that surpass his mentor!

#10 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, but Jay couldn't even keep up with the other two (Wally & Bart). With no disrespect to Jay, who is awsome, but he's way past his prime and hasn't ever really been as fast as the others! He holds alot of experience, but just wouldn't be able to keep up or compete in the end with the others!

#11 Posted by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not too informative on the two Allens, but I heard Jay and Wally fought before where Jay end up winning. You got to hand it to DC, they know how to respect the original characters. Like when Golden age Superman kicked Silver age Superman's butt. I don't know if Alan Scott ever fought any of the other Green Lanterns, but I do know he's the most powerful of the Green Lanterns.

#12 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY!

#13 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY!"

I agree!!!
#14 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio

wally with bart in a close second

#15 Edited by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio

wally wins, with barry coming in second
#16 Posted by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally.
#17 Edited by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nighthunter said:
"

We've had this discussion before......

Jay < Barry < Wally < Bart

and before someone says it, I'm not a Bart fanboy. I'm hardly a fan of him, but altough Wally is my favorite, Bart is the fastest
Post Edited:2008-04-02 20:28:50

"

wally is faster
#18 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bart Simpson said:
"I'm not too informative on the two Allens, but I heard Jay and Wally fought before where Jay end up winning. You got to hand it to DC, they know how to respect the original characters. Like when Golden age Superman kicked Silver age Superman's butt. I don't know if Alan Scott ever fought any of the other Green Lanterns, but I do know he's the most powerful of the Green Lanterns. "

golden age superman never defeated silver age superman!, golden age would get crushed
#19 Posted by Sherlock (7230 posts) - - Show Bio

Prolly Wally though barry is no pushover

#20 Edited by Superguy1591 (2445 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally could take all three. Wally's just the master of the speed force and he's the best character.  

#21 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

so three people say three different flashes well aint that just dandy

#22 Posted by PowerHerc (81458 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mighty Thorion said:
"

Barry Allen wins the speed contest - he could circle the earth several times per second, and as for brains, he taught Wally West all he knows.

"

This.
#23 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally.......

#24 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry

#25 Posted by marvelman27 (185 posts) - - Show Bio

Jay Garrick would definatley lose, So its between Barry, Wally and Bart. Personally i prefer Barry Allen but i would have to say, that he is the slowest of them, since Wally overcame his fear and began to run even faster than usual and Bart has his powers through his genes. Wally is smarter than Bart, and Barry is also smarter. So in a fight i would say that Jay Garrick would lose due to his slower speed, Bart would then go next due to his lack of knowledge, then Wally would lose, and Barry would win. I know that I placed the two fastest in 3rd and 2nd but Barry taught them both everything that they know, and im not sure that he would of taught them everything, just incase they went rogue so yeah...Barry would win

#26 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19868 posts) - - Show Bio

Fastest by feats:

Wally

Barry

Bart

Jay

Fastest on paper:

Bart

Wally

Barry

Jay

Coolest:

Jay

Barry

Bart

Wally

#27 Edited by dondave (34231 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally

#28 Edited by Hyperlight (5418 posts) - - Show Bio

Bart was at his fastest when he was the only one who had the speedforce. if there all at normal power levels i would think it goes wally Barry Bart then Jay

#29 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3461 posts) - - Show Bio

Bart's supposed to be the fastest. Powerhouse is Wally who is above and beyond more powerful based off of feats. It goes

Speed based on feats

Wally Bart Barry Jay

Power Wally >>> Barry > Bart >>>>>> Jay

#30 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3461 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. Can someone tag Dredeuced to clear all this up!